cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

This one's a cult classic... From Friday 25th October, pick up your sample of the Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum.

Blog_Body_838x500.jpg

Inspired by microbiome science, the serum is enriched with a complex of 7 prebiotic and probiotic-derived extracts, strengthening the skin's barrier and giving it a healthy, youthful glow. Whether you have dry, combination, normal or oily skin, pop this important first step in your regime ✨

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the Lancôme counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Lancôme counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 25/10/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Lancôme counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Lancôme counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum 5ml.

94 Comments
Mid12
Nailing It
Mid12
Nailing It

Another great sample @BeccaB  thank u

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@BeccaB  thank you 

@Mid12  thanks for tagging love😍

Juta
Getting Lippy

How come Debenhams is spoiling us so badly... Beware because we might get used to receiving a sample every Friday;-)

ChristinaPM84
Getting Lippy

So I think this is the 5ml size.

Suha1
Winging It

That's fab

Thank you Debenhams 

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@Mid12 Thanks for the tag, Sweet! How good is this 😍

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@BeccaB  AN OTHER ONE ALREADY 😍😍🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ Were super spoiled on the community 💚🥰

Lindsay2
Multimasker

Woohoo another sample! Thanks @BeccaB roll on Friday!

Samshine
All Eyes on Me

OMG @BeccaB  thank you and all your team again at Beauty Club for treating us all again...I’m going into beauty sample overdrive 🤣

Angel3
Getting Lippy

ANOTHER ONE☺

Can't believe it , bring it on I'm loving these treats every Friday.😜

DalilaSeca
Multimasker

Thank you @BeccaB  for another great sample, I will try my best to pick one up Smiley Happy

Elaine-22
Getting Lippy

@BeccaB  thankyou for another sample ,it's nice we get to try before we buy 😘it makes it so much easier when trying to pick stuff that suits you 😁 can't wait to try it 🤩

Yusu1234
Nailing It

@BeccaB Wow, thank you so much for giving another great opportunity 

Yusu1234
Nailing It

Thank you so much 😊 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Another sample this month, thank you Debenhams and @BeccaB . Debenhams are certainly spoiling us this month. Smiley LOL

@Annmac  in case you miss this. 

Galara01
Going Pro

@BeccaB  Thank you so much for this opportunity, I do love this product and to have a travel size is just perfect fingers crossed it get one  🤞

Hope everyone else does too 💕

Becky09
Nailing It

Wonderful gift, thank you! Lets hope my store has some left. 

THJ28
Getting Lippy

Wow!!! I’ll have to get this one! It’s my birthday the following week and since I have been unable to find any manned counters at Elizabeth Arden to get my free birthday gift, I think I’m gonna have to make do with this!!!!

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Thanks for the tag @Mid12  😊  We're really being spoilt lately!  💚

Neena3
Getting Lippy

Wow that's another sample & it's 4 so far this month. I missed the last 2 as couldn't make it to town on the Friday. I went up town today & tried my luck with last Friday's sample but unfortunately they didn't have any. Planning on going town again this Friday for some more retail therapy & will definitely pop into Debenhams. Once again, thanks to Beauty Club for being extremely generous with all the samples. 

Areej
Beauty Icon
Is this the best month ever of what ? 💃 @Mid12 thanks a ton ❤️
Areej
Beauty Icon
Is this the best month ever or what ? 💃😛
Cassie28
Winging It
hi Beauty Club, Thank you so Much for last Friday`s Sample Guerlain Mattifying Day Cream goes on Lovely on my Face before applying my Foundation in the Morning. Looking forward to this Friday`s Lancome Serum Gift I Really need Spoiling at the Minute,& Debenham`s Beauty Club is Certainly Looking after Me So Blessed,Many Thanks
Loupy
Nailing It

Awesome sample as always 😍 thank you Debenhams and Beautyclub❤👌

NadiaS88
Multimasker
Oh my another great sample! Thank you Debenhams!
Michele82
Beauty Icon

@BeccaB  Amazing!!! 4th freebie of the month!!! Unbelievable!!! Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sabina123
Going Pro

Another one?!?! I'll head off to try and get this one as I've missed the last 3!

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Wow!! October is a great month to try so many samples before the sales and Christmas!!

thank you @BeccaB @and Debenhams for treating us 💕 

@Mid12 thank you for tag 

Annmac
Going Pro

@BeccaB and Debenhams thank you so much for yet another fantastic product to try.😍

Thanks @Beauty1 hope you're able to get one when you're in for your advent calendar 😉😘

FayeSmith29
Getting Lippy

yay another freebie you really are spoiling us I'm not complaining tho hehe 

Naina
Nailing It

Thank you @BeccaB  for this.. 

You are all amazing guys.

Really enjoying this group

Maria1212b
Nailing It

@BeccaB  I can’t wait to get mind 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Craftybecky
Winging It

Sounds great, I'm hoping I can get this one as when I went to get the one from last week, my store said if they didn't sell the full size item, they don't get the members gifts.

Reema1
Getting Lippy

Thank you @BeccaB 

Will definitely go there on friday

Hutch
Nailing It

@BeccaBthank you for another great sample.Heart

Sharonuk1953
Getting Lippy

Love this did the trial. Amazing serum

Gavin
Nailing It

@BeccaB 

I was lucky to be chosen to try this serum by @TazK  and I recommend it to everyone. My skin has never been so hydrated soft and healthy looking

missybeauty
Total Glossip

Wow amazing 

Ash_k
Total Glossip

Wow!Another sample will defo be picking  this 1 up as I missed the last 1. Aren't we lucky guys October's  4th blooming sample love iitt!! I will be  picking up my advent calender too same day cant wait.😁 

Dawny
Nailing It

Brilliant we are been spoilt with a freebie a week 🥰 

DEETYNEANDWEAR
Getting Lippy

Thanks for this. I was going to visit the store on Friday for a look around and this is a definite incentive to get Customers in store. Great stuff

HannahT
Nailing It

Wow you are spoiling us rotten xxx

billbones77
Fresh Face

Thank you Becca..

Will I be able to show a screenshot of my Rewards ID and Points ID as I don't have a card or can I get my card from the store on Friday (Manchester)

Thanks

Lee

Katrina777
Nailing It
Gonna make sure I pick this up Smiley Happy xo
Agnieszka73
Fresh Face

Smiley Very Happy

Rnny123
Nailing It

@BeccaB Thank you so much

TK2
Getting Lippy
Another sample. Defo getting spoilt we may just get used to this 😱😱😱
MaryamAljoodi
Fresh Face

I really do think that debinhams should send samples to beauty clubbers homes, everytime I go to grab a sample in Birmingham they’re always out of stock 😕

Jewel1
Getting Lippy

Hope to get this sample - serum is so good and easy to apply