cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

From Friday 11th October, pick up your sample of Givenchy L'Interdit EDP. You'll fall head over heels for this bold and feminine scent that balances light and dark floral notes for the perfect perfume blend.

Blog_Body_838x500.png

Light notes of orange blossom, jasmine and tuberose are layered over woody, earthy notes of patchouli and vetiver, making for a boldly feminine scent that's the perfect new addition to your fragrance wardrobe.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Givenchy counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 11/10/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Givenchy counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains Givenchy L'Interdit EDP 10ml.

159 Comments
Winging It

Is it still valid? Or these samples are finished already?

Getting Lippy

Smells absolutely amazing,

New Fave!!

Going Pro
@Dizainior Check with your local debenhams I think they have finished now though :/ been a few weeks x
Getting Lippy

I am absolutely thrilled with this sample. The perfume is beautiful and goes such a long way as it you only need a sma amount and it lingers all day. I have had quire a few positive comments. 

Perfectly Primed

This is my first ever beauty box sample. I was over the moon when I collected it from my local Debenhams. The perfume is absolutely gorgeous and it comes in a very generous size, considering it is free, well done Debenhams.

Winging It

Wow love this. Collected mine. Thanks 

Multimasker

I would love to try it all

Winging It

Would love to try it 😁

Getting Lippy

Can’t wait to try this, sounds amazing