cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

Get your glow on! From Friday 4th October, pick up your sample of the Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Serum Ceramide Capsules, handy single dose capsules of lightweight dry oil serum that diminish dullness and perk up tired-looking skin.

Blog_Body_838x500.jpg

The luxurious serum combines two key ingredients: Vitamin C for its brightening superpowers, and ceramides to prevent moisture loss and prolong the skin's glow. What's more, the clever capsules keep the active ingredients fresh, deliver the prefect pre-measured dose, and are completely bio-degradable.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the Elizabeth Arden counter (or the fragrance counter if there is Elizabeth Arden counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 04/10/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Elizabeth Arden counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Elizabeth Arden counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Serum Ceramide Capsules (7 capsules).

139 Comments
MrsScanlon
Fresh Face

Just got my Elizabeth Arden vitamin c capsules. Super excited to use them. Been using vitamin c lotion for years and I'm always looking for anything to help with sun damage and signs of aging. 15702764286551183464326.jpg

Autumn19
Getting Lippy

Hooray got my free capsules today. Can't wait to use them and see the outcome

shreena_kul
Nailing It

I decided to rest today since I got back from holiday 2 days ago. I reached my local debenhams at around 12:40 and I was so lucky I managed to get the last sample. I can't wait to use it and the fact it has Vitamin C is a bonus. Thank you Debenhams and Elizabeth Arden Smiley Happy

dovi
Winging It

Its okay so far.. a bit too oily .. leaves skin oily, hmmm not sure, maybe need a bit more time to use it , to see how it will work..

Jayne108
Winging It

I absolutely love the vitamin C capsules, fells amazing on my skin.  A lovely surprise in my first beauty box !

Jodv
Getting Lippy

Radiance Renewal Vitamin C Serum Ceramide Capsules - Elizabeth Arden  great, got them they are fantastic tried them yesterday. 

Julie28
Winging It

I love all the beauty gift they give away in the debenhams beauty club,i will be able to get even more gifts when  my beauty card arrives. Cant wait!!.

Isabelle127
Getting Lippy
Thank you Debenhams and Elizabeth Arden Managed to get my gift yesterday (my local Debenhams run out on Friday morning) ❤️❤️❤️
Anbe
Fresh Face

Can you arrange pick up from store ?

Jewel1
Getting Lippy

I was lucky enough to get the Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Ceramide Capsules from my local Debenhams.  I have used them before and found it one of the best products to make your skin lovely and silky soft.  It's really easy to apply but don't use every day because they are expensive.

Camholm
Getting Lippy

Thank you for the information @BeccaB 

Well done to those who have managed to get their hands onsample of the Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Serum Ceramide Capsules

I have sun damage and pigmentation, I use the Skin Illuminating Brightening Day Serum 30Ml - Elizabeth Arden  under my moisturiser in the day time and also use Skin Illuminating Brightening Night Capsules 50 X 23.3Ml - Elizabeth Arden  in the evening.

These have both worked well on my skin and I would recommend them for anyone with the same issues or skin tone irregularities. 

I hope the new  Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Serum Ceramide Capsules work even better! 

I will try to make it to my local debenhams to collect this,

I've been so unwell and wasn't able to collect last month's  beauty club box. It's a good thing theres something on offer every month.

donster
Living the Highlight

look fab! Unfortunately I haven't been able to get into town to get mine this time Smiley Sad However I have just finished a 7 day sample of the amazing EA Retinol capsules kindly given to me by the lovely lady on the EA counter when I had my fab complimentary birthday Oxygen blast facial  and they are so fabulous! They felt so luxurious on my skin Heart

Tannina
Winging It

Picked up my sample on Saturday! I've already tried the Advanced ceramide capsules, so I'm excited to try these ones out, as I love a bit of Vitamin C 🧡

smalljay33
Fresh Face
I can't wait to go to my local Debenhams (Ilford) today to get my sample - fingers crossed!!
Hutch
Nailing It

I managed to get one of these and have started using it.....i will let you know my thoughts Smiley Happy

ReenaD
Total Glossip

@BeccaB 

thank you so much for another great product to try before we buy!

Ama
Fresh Face

Popped in to my local debenhams OT Edinburgh 7.10.19  to be told she couldn't find them 🙄

Claire3321
Winging It

Absolutely love them they make my skin feel amazing 🥰 I will be purchasing and recommending to everyone ❤️ Thank you #letstalkbeauty #beautyclubcommunity

Calbabs
Winging It

Would love to try ELizabeth Arden capsuls

AliceS
Winging It

Radiance Renewal Vitamin C Serum Ceramide Capsules - Elizabeth Arden 

Finally managed to get my first beauty club sample . I have blemish prone oily combination skin . Tried the capsules on for 3 days now, easy to put on and seem very hygiene in the capsule. Skin feels smooth without feeling greasy, not getting much breakout , I tried to put it on the dry bit of my skin avoiding the T-zone. Good product in all, will consider using it as my routine skincare after i finish this sample. 👍❤️

Yusu1234
Nailing It

@BeccaB Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to try this serum, I have collected my beauty sample box 

TK2
Getting Lippy

Picked mine up over the weekend. Can’t wait to try it. Thanks Debenhams you really do look after your customers. Smiley Happy

cake
Getting Lippy

Thanks Debenhams, managed to get my sample on Friday morning from the friendly SA in my local store. Looking forward to trying these!

ShelleyTil
Getting Lippy

@BeccaB  wished I lived near a Debenhams, can only get the samples when on the mainland xx

sweetharmony978
Getting Lippy

Got my free sample from beauty counter now to try will be back with a review guys end of next week xxx give it a week 😇

MN1
Getting Lippy

Thank you Debenhams and Beauty Club, what a treat! Heart

Radiance Renewal Vitamin C Serum Ceramide Capsules - Elizabeth Arden 

I picked up my free sample and I am enjoying testing them out - though the first one I tried, I managed to spill most of the serum as apparently I was squeezing the capsule too hard whilst opening Smiley LOL Smiley Very Happy

Heatherk
Getting Lippy

Would love this but can't get to a store would be great if you could post as can't go that far on my own

oliwia1024
Blending In

really Nice

Sly1
Getting Lippy

I’m still waiting for my card to arrive have they all gone my nearest store is ilford

lindafreebie
First Base

Very good, glows on you

JacStn
Getting Lippy

Loved it, I got the last one in my Debenhams!

Autumn19
Getting Lippy

Always wanted to try these and now that I have I am not disappointed. They make my skin feel gorgeous when I wake up. I am definitely going to treat myself.

MrsThakur
Winging It

Best product ever. Love Elizabeth Arden

Shanti
Nailing It

@BeccaB wrote:

Get your glow on! From Friday 4th October, pick up your sample of the Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Serum Ceramide Capsules, handy single dose capsules of lightweight dry oil serum that diminish dullness and perk up tired-looking skin.

Blog_Body_838x500.jpg

The luxurious serum combines two key ingredients: Vitamin C for its brightening superpowers, and ceramides to prevent moisture loss and prolong the skin's glow. What's more, the clever capsules keep the active ingredients fresh, deliver the prefect pre-measured dose, and are completely bio-degradable.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the Elizabeth Arden counter (or the fragrance counter if there is Elizabeth Arden counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 04/10/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Elizabeth Arden counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Elizabeth Arden counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Serum Ceramide Capsules (7 capsules).

Yusu1234
Nailing It

@BeccaB Got one from local Debenhams and using it for the last few days, it’s really wonderful, made my skin very soft and healthy looking.

Wendiwoo22
Fresh Face

Pick my free sample up a few weeks ago and just started using it and I love it. My skin feels amazing 

Bellisia62
Fresh Face

I absolutely love Elizabeth arden products

TinaL17
Fresh Face

Ooooooo oooooooo yes please 

Shanti
Nailing It

The Vit C capsules from Elizabeth Arden has brightened my complexion but it’s a bit oily so have to use less moisturiser and Matt makeup to compensate. Lovely product which I might have to use at night instead once I finish Arden’s Retinol capsules. Their Retinol capsules are out of this world. Fantastic stuff and will never be without it!