cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

Get your glow on! From Friday 4th October, pick up your sample of the Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Serum Ceramide Capsules, handy single dose capsules of lightweight dry oil serum that diminish dullness and perk up tired-looking skin.

Blog_Body_838x500.jpg

The luxurious serum combines two key ingredients: Vitamin C for its brightening superpowers, and ceramides to prevent moisture loss and prolong the skin's glow. What's more, the clever capsules keep the active ingredients fresh, deliver the prefect pre-measured dose, and are completely bio-degradable.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the Elizabeth Arden counter (or the fragrance counter if there is Elizabeth Arden counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 04/10/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Elizabeth Arden counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Elizabeth Arden counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Serum Ceramide Capsules (7 capsules).

139 Comments
JacStn
Getting Lippy

I truly hope my store gets these in.  I'm getting so disheartened with it all Smiley Sad  I ring several times on the Friday and they say they haven't come in.  I call on the Saturday and they say they've all gone :'(  This happens every month now :'(  But I wish everyone the best of luck xx

ReenaD
Total Glossip

Ooo been so wanting to try these! yay!!!

Smc187
Getting Lippy

Ohhh I need to remember this tomorrow. 
anyone in Belfast can they post if the get them so I know to go after work 💖💖

ElizaB
Winging It

Quality sample.  My mum and nan have been using EA for years, and now I'm a convert as well.  Hope they have them in at my store tomorrow and they know where they are!

Angelweston08
Winging It

Oh yes please 😁

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It

I can’t wait to try these! x

Hutch
Nailing It

I hope my local store let me have one...they dont seem to like giving these testers out unless you are buyinmg something.Smiley Sad

Frances261
Nailing It

I'm ready to get Glowing!

Another super Beauty Club Box @BeccaB🤩

Honestly, this is just what I need and I was already planning a visit to Debenhams;

I've got a Click and Collect waiting for me!

BeautyDreamer
Winging It

Looking forward to this one! Fingers and toes crossed. I've been thinking about purchasing for a wee while but spending out a large amount without knowing if my skin will love it is abit of a gamble. I've heard and read great things though and can now also hopefully get one of the samples to test before hopefully falling in love and buying full size for myself😍.

ErikaGz
Getting Lippy

Great!

Yusu1234
Nailing It

@BeccaB Thank you so much for giving such an amazing opportunity, will try to get one, thank you once again.

th4tnursemary
Fresh Face

Wow I am so looking forward to this! Debenhams Beauty club you are on fire!! 

CuteT
Chilling Out

Awww, thank you, will stop for mine tomao

sandrajones
Fresh Face

Would love to try these

zara786
Nailing It

WOW I AM REALLY EXCITED FOR THE DEBENHAMS NEW FREE SAMPLES THANK TO DEBENHAMS I WILL GO TO WHITE ROSE CENTRE TO COLLECT MINE🤞😀

Wendy123
Winging It

Oh, so wish we had a Debenhams close by.

jam21
Nailing It

OOh love this one - hope my local has them in 💕

Tiba
Getting Lippy

I would love to try this Smiley Happy

Louise3579
Winging It

Would love to try these 

Dawny
Nailing It

Off to claim mine as I’ve missed the last few samples 💓

Kellyr22
Nailing It

Hope I am lucky enough to get one !!

KristinaSl
Multimasker

Just a heads up for everyone here heading to the Oxford Street store, I just went and they told me that they are experiencing some delays with the deliveries. The ladies there were very nice and apologizing and they took our phones to give us a call ones the samples are in. So if you have time just pop up and leave your phone number. 

Juta
Nailing It

No delivery in Stevenage;-( Lady said that if they deliver later on they will be giving them out following Friday??? Something here is wrong...

ViktorijaSim
Nailing It

Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

I love my husband so much and kids! ♡♡♡♡♡

Would love to test fragrance for her! Smiley Wink

Ellieb
Winging It

Picked my sample up in Glasgow. Thank you Debenhams and Elizabeth Arden! 

Marjay19
Blending In

Cant wait to see the end results   winter is coming!!!

Agne13
Winging It

71A5BFE7-3242-4733-AA6A-329D0DAE5E82.jpeg

Just pick up my simple.. amazing.. can’t wait to try, thanks Debenham❤️

Jasmouna_25
Fresh Face

Hello née a sample please 

Sherrie1
Fresh Face

Can't wait to try this product 

Jude1
Winging It

Looks so good,never received my card though applied again so maybe next time! Enjoy everyone 

Nobby
Winging It

I would love to try this product , it will bet my polly filer I’m using now

xMrmx
Getting Lippy

image.jpg

Thank you managed to claim mine and also booked in a facial for my birthday thanks Debenhams ❤️

Saharkhan1807
Getting Lippy

Just picked up my freebie yay!  Cant wait to try it. I know I'm going to love it already 🥰 and it's such a generous amount in each capsule 

Michele28
Fresh Face

Unfortunately, once again my local store (Southampton) have not received delivery yet. 😥

ladybug
Blending In

ohh i have wanted to try this ones for while

Kekkie25
Fresh Face

Thank you so much @BeccaB  I would love to try these

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It

266DEC88-5C85-4DAD-92C0-D852678A5547.jpegSo happy that I got a beautyclub box! These look so good x

Anam
Nailing It

Collected mine today and thank you so kuch I am loving the results so radiant and fresh my skin feels already bought 🥰

elvira1
Winging It

Ive never tried these before.

yuliya
Winging It

Hi girls, is here anyone from Scunthorpe who managed to get one? xx

MFL1276
Total Glossip

Great sample...Hope i'll get mine.

Thank you Debenhams @BeccaB 😉

Woozoo
Getting Lippy

Brilliant, picked up mine this morning, can’t waiy to try tomorrow 

Yusu1234
Nailing It

@BeccaB @Thank you so much, I have collected the beauty club box this afternoon, so happy 😀 

Neena3
Getting Lippy

I was lucky enough to pick up my free sample of Radiance Renewal Vitamin C Serum Ceramide Capsules - Elizabeth Arden today. Looking forward to trying it out on my skin.

MsCochin
Getting Lippy

I got mine too, completely by fluke. I’m travelling on Monday so this is a perfect treat for me. *pinching myself*

styxl
Nailing It

Thank you, I collected mine today

Kimmy1
Getting Lippy

Was lucky enough to be able to get into town today and call in to my local store. Got my sample and looking forward to trying the capsules tomorrow xx

Autumn19
Getting Lippy

I am so disappointed. Went on my lunch hour to pick up my exciting free Elizabeth Arden sample to be told that they had not had a delivery. I am going to try again but I don't think I will be very lucky if they have had them in, by the time I get there they will all be gone. Wish me luck. 

Llunnon
Getting Lippy

Are there any left at bullring elizabeth arden counter xx

Suky
Getting Lippy

Finally after months I was lucky enough to receive this club offer not sure how as I've always been told that the store never received the monthly club offers. I tried the capsule last night and at first it was a little oily and but after awhile it had sunken into my skin on waking in the morning my skin felt so soft