cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

From Friday 13th March, pick up your fun-sized sample of Benefit Hoola Bronzer! Dust this award-winning bronzing powder over your chin, cheeks and forehead for a healthy, natural looking "tan" year-round. The buttery soft powder is great for contouring, chiselling cheekbones and flattering jawlines. Hoola is the perfect contour shade it's pure matte colour no sparkle or shine. Believe this bronze!

benefit.jpg

Want to discover more from Benefit? Head to a Benefit counter on 13th March and you’ll be the first to try their newest product, available exclusively at Debenhams, you won’t be able to find it anywhere else!

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the Benefit counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no Benefit counter). Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 13/03/2020. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Benefit counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no Benefit counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Benefit Hoola Bronzer 3.0g

Shop all Benefit. 

62 Comments
Beauty Crush

Awesome 👏 

Winging It

Oh wow 😮, Debenhams is really spoiling us,another sample this week. Thanks Debenhams 

Total Glossip

Love Benefit Hoola! Thank you Debenhams

High Brow

@DaisyCR  Completely spoiled this year , I  wear bronzer all year round as I'm so pale/ olive skinned so this is a real treat, handy size for holiday packing too .

Hope we all manage to get one 🤞

Beauty Crush
Another great gift from Debenhams Smiley Happy
Winging It

Love Benefit products, I already have the brow gel and soooo happy to try the famous Hoola bronzer!

Winging It

Wow another sample Smiley Surprised Thank you so much feeling very spoilt, Lovely treats before mothers day Smiley Very Happy 

Fresh Face

OMG! Full size! Love debenhams!

Getting Lippy

Oh this is exciting. Hopefully I can go to Debenhams and pick one up on my lunch break on Friday.

Beauty Icon

Thank you Debenhams for letting us try samples every week, I haven’t tried this before so I’m excited to try and get hold of this  ❤️🤞🤞🤞

Getting Lippy

Thank you Debenhams for spoiling us. Can’t wait to try this, not used benefit before.good way to try.

Winging It

My daughter - the brunette! She loves all things Benefit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpwYSiJThfM

Getting Lippy

Hopefully I can pick up this one, think my daughter may nab this one as she loves all things benefit 

Getting Lippy

I've always wanted to try the Benefit bronzer

Thank you so much Debenhams Smiley LOL

Perfectly Primed

Amazing thank you Debenhams ❤️

Going Pro

@DaisyCR wow what a great sample! I definitely need a bronzer with the lack of British sun!

Beauty Crush

Amazing as always, great treat for those who uses bronzer, I had one before and gave it away as it was way too light for my skin.

I hope everyone who wants to try this manage to pick one up Heart

Getting Lippy

Never used a bronzer, I would love to try this one from Benifit after reading the reviews. 

Hope I can get my hands on this lovely sample.

If not I'm still going to try it at the counter. 😊

Getting Lippy

Wow! Another treat! Looking forward to it! Thanks @DaisyCR  

Multimasker

Oh lovely, thanks once again @DaisyCR , Debenham's and Benefit for another lovely gift .... Ideal for warming up the skin ready for spring/summer.  I hope we're all lucky in picking one up 🤗😍

Winging It

We are most definately getting spoilt in the last few weeks! Yet another free gift!

Looking forward to Friday, will see if I can get one. 

Thank you x

💋💋 xx

Winging It

My every day saviour.  💚

Winging It

Wow! yet another free gift from our lovely Debenhams this week. We are really getting spoilt this year. Just a shame I won't be able to get this one   Smiley Sad....unless they have a Debenhams store in Budapest!!!

Just Arrived

wow! How exciting. 💗

Getting Lippy

Great another sample😁 thank you Debenhams❤

Winging It

Sure hope I can get 1 sample this time as I love benefit ,seems every time I go for my club card treat there all gone ,or Representative has gone missing,finger's crossed 🤞

Fresh Face

Wow another sample this month... I picked my Dior perfume sample up yesterday. Was so chuffed that my Debenhams still had some. Hopefully will get this one too...use Benefit make up normally. Thank you so much 👍🥰

Perfectly Primed

Oooooh yummy Smiley Happy I already use Benefit Dandelion Miniature Size Blusher 3.5G - Benefit  and Galifornia Miniature Size Blusher 2.5G - Benefit  but never tried this one! Not sure I will get this one though as I am having a really horrible time with Debenhams! Smiley Sad x

Winging It

My local Debenhams told me last week, when I picked up the lovely Dior Rose n Roses sample gift that they were like buses; all the gifts are coming all at once at the moment, then there won't be any for weeks!

If that's the case, we can't complain: Benefit, Lancome, Chanel, Dior, Too Faced, all at once?  Those are the kind of 'buses' I'm more than happy to wait for.  

Fresh Face

I have just registered for my card today, so hoping to recieve it within 30 days. However, is there anyway that I can still avail this offer (any option for the online card or app on phone?) Thanks

Winging It

Wow I would love to get one as Debenhams Belfast are always difficult when presenting the card to them. They never have anything or they never seem to know what I'm on about.

Fingers crossed 🤞

Winging It

amazing, I would love to get one😍

Multimasker

@DaisyCR  Wowww !!! Debenhams you're the best,can't believe that you clearly did it again 😍 

I'm all surprised,highly impressed,very happy and most of all incredibly grateful to be part of the Debenhams Beauty Club community.

I'm madly in love with Benefits make-up.The Hoola bronzer is one of their best products.Just a little goes a long way and only a bit of this on the face quickly gives that perfect healthy,natural looking "tan" skin all year-round.

Cross fingers i'll get one for myself.

Hopefully Friday the 13th will be kind on me 🤞🤣😂😁

Thank you very much guys 💖💕❤👌😍👏

Beauty Icon

Another sample, I have to say that Debenhams are extremely generous to us with the samples. I cannot get this one, but I hope you all can get one. 

Winging It

Look forward to trying this , I've never used  benefit makeup so if I'm lucky it will be a first for me , see how they stack up to other brands . Thanks for spoiling us fingers crossed that all who want this manage to get it 

Fresh Face

Can't wait to try this out!

Fresh Face

Can't wait to pick up my new freebie,thank you

Getting Lippy

8102EB5C-4DB8-47DE-A9D9-B934DAAA7A76.jpeg

This looks amazing... I am so happy 😊   

Getting Lippy

#Benefit #Hoola  #BeautyClub#Benefit #Hoola #BeautyClub

Just picked this up from debenhams! Great service today and the advisor had a stack of these ready to dish out! Looking forward to trying this out! Thanks @DaisyCR , Debenhams and Benefit! 

Getting Lippy

The benefit counter in my debs havent received any  suggested I try again tomorrow 🤞

Winging It

Popped into my local branch and luckily they had some stock. Lovely little sample and a great way to try a best selling product. This is a generous size too, based on the full size version this mini is worth around £10, so thank you Debenhams! 

Getting Lippy

😔 my local store hasn’t received any.  It’s a shame I’m not at work today as I always seem to be able to pick up the treat at the oxford street store. 

Winging It

Lovely little sample, perfect to carry around..thanks debenhams..

Getting Lippy

@Nic11 Best of luck tomorrow!

I picked my sample today Smiley LOL

Winging It

08C8F06C-688C-4279-9F8A-2F0C0479F6EA.jpeg

Nailing It

Wow I’ve never tried this before and I’ve been lucky enough to get one today ! I will be using it tomorrow as I need a tan ! 

Getting Lippy

Awesome. Love Debenham

Getting Lippy

I popped in this morning 14th March at Bradford Broadway at 9.15 am,  and was told they had all gone.  

Winging It

Got mine! Vary happy with this sample. Also, is working perfect for my skin. 

Nailing It

For some reason, my local Debenhams did not have any samples delivered - I tried both the fragrance counter and the Benefit counter. Such a shame as I have never tried a bronzer before and I was looking forward to trying this. Guess Friday 13th wasn't lucky for me.