cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling all Beauty Club members: Get your FREE sam...

This month you take home an Elizabeth Arden Retinol Cermide Capsules  Line Erasing Night Serum.  Pick up your sample from Friday 14th September 2018 just show your Beauty Club card at the Elizabeth Arden counter in your nearest store (fragrance counter if your local store doesn’t have an Elizabeth Arden counter). This exclusive sample will be given out on a first come, first served basis so visit your local store early to make sure you don’t miss out!

Something about the product…

• A new, targeted treatment to visibly diminish lines and wrinkles while improving skin texture and tone. Each capsule is single use and sealed tight for optimal freshness and potency. Plus, they’re preservative and fragrance free. Smooth over face and neck each night before your moisturizer.

Blog_Body_838x500.png

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, click here.

Not already a Beauty Club member?

Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

The boring (but essential) bits!

Terms and conditions: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 14/09/2018. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Elizabeth Arden counter (fragrance counter if there is no Elizabeth Arden counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 3.2ml Elizabeth Arden, Retinol Ceramide Capsules – Line Erasing Night Serum.

81 Comments
Shanti
Winging It

Hello. Delighted to be a part of the Beauty community! What a great idea. I have been thinking about getting a prescription Retinol cream to help with a few pigment patches on my cheeks. Do I ask my GP? Anyone has got a prescription before? I have used Paulas choice Retinol treatment 1% and loved it. Does Debenhams do a similar preparation? Thanks in advance.

Lingalong8
Winging It

Fab!i hope I get this one as I want to try it out as I have pigmentation on my cheeks. 

Sparkle-Witch
Winging It

I’m so excited about this particular Beauty Gift. I have previously used the Cerimide Capsules and I was told by a lovely Elizabethan Arden respresentitive that these are even better and should be great for my open pores! 🧖🏻‍♀️

WinnieCheung888
Fresh Face

I used the Elizabeth Arden Cerimide originals and love it! My skin feels amazing!This should even more amazing!!

DeboraTentis
Fresh Face
I hope to catch up this time. I've tried 3 times already. This Friday I'm planning to there first in the morning. Fingers crossed. 
HannahT
Winging It

So hoping my nearest Debenhams has this on Friday. Heard amazing things about this from friends who got a sample from the glamour club. 

RedRuby
Blending In

happy to be on board, i look forward to buying products and also recieving

@Shanti we're delighted to have you! I personally haven't ever used prescription retinol but if you feel you need a higher dose than in this product, definitely consult your GP.  These capsules are great for reaping the benefits of retinol but in a smaller, gentle dose.

RedRuby
Blending In

tyvm shanti, a friend of mines uses these products and she loves them soo my turn now x

Angieewhite
Fresh Face

i would love to try these   as  it the 1st time on here 

@DeboraTentis I'll have my fingers crossed for you! They're so popular and go so quickly don't they!

Missysb83
Fresh Face
Amazing I hope I can get my hands on this month's gift, they go so quickly. I love Retinol products and the Arden capsules look really good.
Shanti
Winging It

Thanks for replies fellow beauty followers and moderator.  Is there an option to click on reply to certain messages?

Hoping it will be available in London somewhere. Search starts tomorrow early 😂. If it makes a difference then I can stick to gentle retinol products.

Debs
Winging It

This sounds like the perfect serum for my skin.  Looking forward to trying it and fingers crossed ours has these available Smiley Happy 

77M
First Base

Looking forward to try this product.I have used Elisabeth Arden capsules a year ago and they were amazing.

This is new version of it i guess and will be delighted to try it on soon.Hope to be lucky enough to receive it first 😉

Riddler46
Winging It

Just signed up looking forward to lots of tips and tricks 💄💋

Vataly
Just Arrived

I would like to try it❤️

SavitaM
Winging It

I've heard great things about this, can't wait to try it out for myself!

millondon
Fresh Face

I can't wait for this one. I hope I can get one this time.  Should I sleep by my local Debenhams store? 

Smiley LOL

Rocio
Fresh Face

I will love to have a sample of that to try it !

@millondon haha they're like gold dust some months!

Bixybee
Winging It

This is the most excited I have been for Debenhams beauty club freebie - I need these inmy life and looking forward to trying them out - if they work I will be buying for sure!

Boss786
Winging It

Lol camp out at your local girls🤣🤣🤣🤣

Heavensabove
Just Arrived

I loved the results I got from using Elizabeth Arden Retinol Cermide Capsules .

Shanti
Winging It

Good luck ladies for tomorrow! Hope all of us manage to get our samples. We can share our experiences later in the day. Xoxo

Lawlerg
Fresh Face

These sound peefect and would love to give them a try.  Looks like i will be rocking up to my local debenhams first thing today.  Fingers crossed they have some in stock.  

andy1256
First Base

Fresh face

Shanti
Winging It

I’ve come all the way to Westfield, Shepherds Bush Debenhams and no one at the Elizabeth Arden counter! So not happy 😡. How can this happen? It’s nearly 11am!

SavitaM
Winging It

Went to the Wolverhampton store and asked at the fragrance counter. Apparently they had not heard of the beauty club community and said that there were no beauty club samples until the end of the month. Strange how it’s on here and Facebook but they had no idea! I will try again tomorrow 😐

Ladymartusha
Fresh Face

I was told on fragrance counter in Stratford upon Avon that they don’t have any beauty club   samples today but they may have some in next Friday. I thought it should be available today in every store Smiley Sad 

shivani97
Fresh Face

Went to collect this sample today but was told I can’t get it unless I have received an email saying to pick one up? Is this true and did anybody else not get the email?

Kristina
First Base

I have been in Nuneaton Debenhams today. Come early 9:00 did shopping and asked for free sample. And guess what? I was told that first time they hear about it, then i showed info from internet, then I was told to visit another Debenhams..... Maybe in bigger shop they will have this sample. So disappointing.....

Emma19
First Base

I've just been to the Debenhams in Brighton they know nothing of this offer also my friend went to Clapham junction  and also Wandsworth Debenhams and again know nothing about offer said we are to early it 1st of every month

Lorrainep
First Base

Lady on Elizabeth Arden counter at Debenhams Wrexham knew nothing about this offer either. However the lovely lady gave me a generous sample of the capsules and the daytime capsules too anyway when I explained seen on Debenhams community.

Shanti
Winging It

I did get my sample of capsule in the end. Only 2 capsules though. The EArden lady was very nice though and explained a lot. I thought it will be at least a week trial. Also she said that we must use it just before bed in the dark. Apparently even a bedroom light will inactivate the retinol. Hmmm not sure about that info. 

Riddler46
Winging It

Just arrived yesterday and I’m already loving it 💋

Skipsie
Fresh Face

Love my beauty card as earning points is obviously great! But the only downside for me is these freebie samples. I live 40mins away from Debenhams.. 50mins if you encluded parking in multi-storey and walking to store.

wish there was another way of collecting or giving these out. Especially to customers who are maybe a certain “mileage” away from nearest store?

Rachie
Winging It

Picked up my beauty gift this lunchtime and cannot wait to test them out. I love the fact that Debenhams offers this opportunity for us to try before you buy 😍632B0717-0968-4637-9E00-0292A08E7CAE.jpeg#LetsTalkBeauty

Rachie76
Blending In

I just picked up a sample at the Redditch store. I can't wait to try them!

Dee
Fresh Face

Thank you for sharing this information. 👍

paula
First Base
Hi i`ve just seen i can recieve a free facial, but on booking i`ve been told they don`t have elizabeth arden in my plymouth store anymore would there be an alternative for this at all ? Paula
SameiraNY
First Base

I really want to try these, heard so many good reviews but i'll never get to a Debenhams before the samples are gone Smiley Sad 

it would be great if Debenhams Beauty Club would send these freebies via post to selected members, maybe worth looking into?

Suzy
Winging It

Hi

I went to Debenhams Merthyr Tydfil yesterday/ 30 mile trip to pick up free Elizabeth Arden capsule samples.  However they didn't have them. No one knew anything about them, I was told free samples are not due until end of the month you are too early. Even though I explained about the Debenhams community and how it states Friday 14th September they said they had not heard about the community. Surely Debenhams online should be in sync with Debenhams stores as after all it is the stores we have to pick the samples up from. I also phoned Merthyr today and they have not received them. Are the samples meant to be at all Debenhams stores ? Or are they bring sent on a hit and miss basis? If the latter is the case then I think we need to know because otherwise there will be a lot of disappointment and wasted mileage.

BrightEyes
Fresh Face

Hello, I love the idea of the beauty club for Debenhams and it's always nice to have incentives for customers to try new things. I joined a couple of months ago and have been able to enjoy a free sample with a previous purchase, though the lady didn't know about the beauty club (she was still kind enough to offer a sample). Like others on here, I went to Debenhams on Friday afternoon to do some shopping and asked if a sample was available of the Elizabeth Arden serum for the beauty club customers monthly sample offer.

The lady said she had not heard about it and acted like she hadn't heard of the beauty club either, and suggested I try boots for a sample... I then went to the benefit counter to purchase two items and get some advice, I waited for 15 minutes and no one was there! Sorry to say I gave up

Tyka1995
First Base

Managed to pick up a sample from the Bath store.  Excited to try Elizabeth Arden’s Retinol. 

SavitaM
Winging It

Went back to Debenhams Wolverhampton today after disappointment yesterday. The staff member on the fragrance counter was great and knew what I was talking about. I even found out we like be same new Chloe perfume! Can’t wait to try the serum out now. 🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are all Debenhams stocking the samples

Annmac
Winging It

@shivani97 I was also asked for an email before getting sample, this was in Debenhams Aberdeen, have never been asked before. I went Friday lunchtime and knew I hadn't received an email specifically about the Elizabeth Arden sample before that morning but tried opening my emails while at the counter in case one had arrived while I was at work but couldn't get a WiFi connection in that corner of the store so was eventually given the sample without email, the woman told me they had started asking for emails so people couldn't come back again for a second sample which doesn't really make sense, they always swipe your beauty card so I assumed that would flag up if you were greedy and tried to get a second sample. I have since checked my emails and on Friday only had a Debenhams email with no mention of the sample and then on Saturday received Debenhams Beauty email with a link for more information about the sample so not sure what email they wanted to see on Friday. Anyway, the serum feels lovely on my skin at night and my skin feels lovely and soft in the morning but after only 2 nights too early to tell any difference in lines and wrinkles 😁

Dharmista73
Fresh Face

Can’t wait to to use my Elizabeth Arden capsules, I love skin care products .

Tanzilei
Fresh Face

I’ve just got my sample from Debenhams Metrocentre. I’m so excited to try it what a lovely little  treat😊