cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beauty gifts recommended by the Beauty Community

Don’t tear your hair out trying to find the perfect gift. The Debenhams Beauty Community are at hand to help. Whether they’re a beauty addict, skincare lover or fragrance fanatic, here’s a rundown of gift ideas that will top their wishlist. 

Shop beauty gifts 

Untitled design (27).png

Guerlain Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum and Guerlain Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Makeup

"The new releases from Guerlain all beautiful" - @SilviaP

Tiffany & Co Limited Edition Signature Eau De Parfum

"I'll be gifting my mum the #Limited Edition Signature Eau De Parfum 75Ml - Tiffany Co she loves it and it always reminds me of her Heart" - @TazK

bareMinerals Meteor Shower Makeup Set

"I would love to gift the Meteor Shower Makeup Set - bareMinerals  to my sister, she loves bareMinerals and needs a nice set she can take on her travels for work. It even has a beautiful makeup bag to put everything in 😍" - @SavitaM

Givenchy L'Interdit Eau De Parfum Gift Set 

"I would love to gift the Givenchy - 'L'Interdit' Eau De Parfum Gift Set to my Mum.  We both love this perfume and the addition of the lipstick and mascara make this a lovely gift set" - @eza78

Glamglow Hydration Dream Team Skincare Gift Set

"I think the exclusive  Hydration Dream Team Skincare Gift Set - GLAMGLOW  is the perfect gift ready for post Christmas pampering!" - @charlotte_t

Untitled design (29).png

Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette

"You can't beat a good palette and around Xmas time you can find the most stunning ones around. Filled with decadent shades, in beautiful packaging, a palette is guaranteed to be a hit with friends. I'm really loving Urban Decay Naked Cherry, ... in fact literally an palette." - @SarahS

Benefit Confection Cuties Mini Makeup Gift Set and Benefit BADgal BANG Mascara Mini

"The sets from Benefit or their little ones that you can hang on the Christmas tree, they make a cute present for sure!" - @SilviaP

Kat Von D Limited Edition Best of Nudes Studded Kiss Mini Créme Lipstick Set

"My (not-so) little sister is obsessed with make-up, so I'm getting her the Kat Von D Nude Studded Kiss Lipstick set - it's such a great deal and a lovely range of colours for day and night!" - @EllenL

Comment a present emoji 🎁 if you'll be giving beauty gifts this year!

2 Comments
Charlotte1
Getting Lippy

🎁! X 

Sweetysammy88
Getting Lippy

🎁 yep 😍