cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Beauty Club Crew

box.jpg

We're exited to reveal our FIRST EVER Debenhams Beauty Discovery Box filled with 7 mini-sized beauty favourites and 2 in store treats (WORTH Over Β£60) that you won't be able to resist. 

Take a look inside...

Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 14.22.15.png

Looking for a make up treat? Tick. This box features:

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Creme Lipstick in Lovecraft that dresses up your lips in an instant. Handbag friendly for touch ups on-the-go. 

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara creates oodles and oodles of length and volume. 

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer smoothes skin, blurs imperfections to give you a flawless base. 

Thinking of vamping up your skincare? Tick. This box features: 
Clinique Dramaticall Different Hydrating Jelly
that gives skin a moisture boost to keep it hydrated for up to 24 hours. 

Murad Retinol Moisturiser is a luxurious night cream that improves skin's texture while you sleep. 

Clarins Hand and Nail Cream intensely moisturises so hands feel super-soft, supple and smooth. Also use to smooth cuticles and strengthen nails. 

Is dry hair getting you down? Tick. This box features: 

Aveda Volumising Tonic that adds volume and restores shine for fine to medium hair. 

Need a well-deserved pampering session? Tick. This box features:
An invitation for a makeup or skincare consultation at your local Debenhams Clarins Counter
An invitation for a healthy skin consultation at your local Debenhams Clinique Counter

The best bit..You can get all this for just Β£35 (WORTH over Β£60) making it a great gift idea for all year round

The EVEN BETTER BIT....If you buy ANY beauty product including skincare, make up or fragrance, you can buy this amazing Discovery Beauty Box for just Β£17.50.  So you could treat yourself this payday and get the discovery box HALF PRICE for Mother's Day

56 Comments
JennnCore
Beauty Icon

Amazing! 😍😍😍

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Just ordered one! πŸ˜€ Nice selection of goodies!  πŸ‘

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SarahS That's what everyone wanted! Fab box! Can you give is more info on how often we'll have them? Monthly, quaterly? Heart

kimbeard66
Total Glossip

πŸ™ŒπŸ»

Michael10Paul08
Fresh Face

Everything i would love to try at this age your body changes so we have to go with the flow and take good care.

MACLover
Winging It

Wow! This is great Smiley Very Happy x

Michael10Paul08
Fresh Face

Fabulous products, my body changing since hitting 60 love to try anything new

SparkyJ
Going Pro

Fantastic selection! Will this be monthly???

Colette2
Blending In

I love Chanel. It'd be great to try the samples please. 

Angelprincess87
All Eyes on Me

definitely something that i am interested in getting, will have a look in my local store.

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@SarahS  thank you😍 I just love it

Deldoll
Going Pro

Ohhh my @SarahS  this is amazing πŸ’– need this in my life right about now πŸ˜‚ xx

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

Is it monthly  ? Quarterly ? 

Lillym
Multimasker

@SarahS 

Love this Beauty box! Are they online only or can you get in store?

MFL1276
Multimasker

Very interesting 😍

Taylorsmith
Getting Lippy

Defo gonna check this out in store tomorrow!!!! 

Mariola
Nailing It

Cant wait to try it ❀️

Shelley1
Fresh Face

So looking forward to trying these products

Annmac
Living the Highlight

Excited to see this in Debenhams Beauty Club email this morning, unclear though if only going to be available online. I ordered online but only after asking the lovely lady at Clarins Aberdeen if they had them in store but she hadn't heard about them and told me to ask again next time I'm in which I probably will as such good value and nice products another won't go wrong! Also glad that Debenhams are listening to the Community as I have seen loads of requests on here for beauty boxes to be introduced especially after the Advent calendar came out.

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

How beautifull, ill definitely  be getting it x

cazandbobwatson
Nailing It

amazing products all in one box

Sabina123
Going Pro

This looks amazing!! And great offer too!!

Amber88
Getting Lippy

THIS LOOKS AMAZE!! Cant wait to try!!

Carys96
Beauty Crush

I’m so excited for this!

Are they available in stores to?! 

Hopefully get one tomorrow 😩

DEETYNEANDWEAR
Getting Lippy
I've been in store today and didn't notice these boxes, so I'm guessing you can only get them on line. Looks great and this type of collection is definitely something I'll be interested in buying. As yet no replies to the questions people are asking about how frequently they're available etc. So I'll keep on checking the blog for a reply. I was in store to collect this month's beauty samples and I'm really impressed.
SophieG1
Beauty Icon

For everyone asking I got one today instore so they should be in most stores by now 😊 p.s you won’t regret buying 😎

Hannabanana
Getting Lippy

Wow nice!!

MOL
Beauty Crush

I just ordered online. Can't wait!xx

Bri246
Nailing It

So glad Debenhams decided to do this. 😍 I hope to see more beauty discovery boxes in the future πŸ’•

Lesley98
Getting Lippy

I bought mine instore yesterday! Love the products and would like to know if its a monthly box?

Haashi
Nailing It

@SarahS  

Thank you ... is there any box for men grooming like this box .?

Lesley98
Getting Lippy

@HaashiHi! I don't think Debenhams currently do a grooming box like this specifically! Hopefully they might start doing one!

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I think the more I look at it the more I want it. Especially since seeing it in person, the design is so so pretty! Heart

karend40
Winging It

Looks fab a great way to try the samples before buying the ones that suit you.

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

I ordered mine today, cant wait to pick it up on tuesday x

dolphinfd
Nailing It

Fabulous products!

neringa
Beauty Crush

Just received mine😍 Great products inside and only Β£17.50 with another beauty purchase. What a good deal!πŸ‘ŒπŸ»9517941A-F09D-44B7-966A-24808BBA1B65.jpeg

Annmac
Living the Highlight

@Haashi  Clinique currently have a grooming box for men: https://m.clinique.co.uk/product/18672/64054/last-chance/gq-essentials-mens-10-piece-gift-set

it's Β£35 but does have 2 full size Clinique for men products as well as 8 mini products from several brands Smiley Happy

Minniee_xox
Winging It

Omggg wow I would love to tryπŸ˜πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜

lisapop
Getting Lippy

Brilliant selection Heart

LipstickQueen
Getting Lippy

Great!!πŸ‘„πŸ’Ÿ

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys! πŸ’‹

So glad you've been loving the Discovery Box, just to clarify on a few of your questions:

Q: Will the boxes be monthly / quarterly? 

A: We have a Summer box confirmed which will be coming in June so keep your eyes peeled πŸ‘€

Q: Is the Discovery Box available in all stores?

A: YES! The Discovery Box is available in all stores and online. Make sure to ask a member of staff if you can't find it!

Q: Will we be doing a men’s grooming box?

A: At the moment we haven't got a men’s grooming box planned, but thank you for the feedback i'll make sure to pass this over to the relevent team who will hopefully make this happen πŸ™Œ

If you have any other questions please let myself or @DaisyCR  know! 

Thank you for all positive feedback so far and be sure to leave your fab reviews on the Community once you've tried out your goodies!πŸ’•

Taryn x 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@TazK Thank you for the answers <3.

Is the box going to be available until the next one shows up, or is it a case of when it's gone it's gone? Smiley Happy Thanks! x

Dawny
Nailing It

This is so cute lots of lovely samples you could take with you if going on holiday. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pineapple it's limited stock only until the next launch so make sure to get your hands on one!! Smiley Happy x

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@TazK Oohh I'll have this in mind and try to pick one soon! Thank you <3.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Can it be June already I’m wanting my next Discovery box 😍 

Beau1
Fresh Face

I purchased this box and i am so so impressed,not sure if its wierd or not but i adore mini/deluxe sized items...i get so excited,so when i received this box of goodies i was so happy,i think debenhams should do more of these boxes! Love love it..try before you buy,perfect!xoxo

Jo12322
Getting Lippy

Must must must have one of these 😍

tturoka
Getting Lippy

WOW! I already love this! I will go and check my debenhams for this box!