cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

box.jpg

We're exited to reveal our FIRST EVER Debenhams Beauty Discovery Box filled with 7 mini-sized beauty favourites and 2 in store treats (WORTH Over £60) that you won't be able to resist. 

Take a look inside...

Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 14.22.15.png

Looking for a make up treat? Tick. This box features:

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Creme Lipstick in Lovecraft that dresses up your lips in an instant. Handbag friendly for touch ups on-the-go. 

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara creates oodles and oodles of length and volume. 

Smashbox Photo Finish Primer smoothes skin, blurs imperfections to give you a flawless base. 

Thinking of vamping up your skincare? Tick. This box features: 
Clinique Dramaticall Different Hydrating Jelly
that gives skin a moisture boost to keep it hydrated for up to 24 hours. 

Murad Retinol Moisturiser is a luxurious night cream that improves skin's texture while you sleep. 

Clarins Hand and Nail Cream intensely moisturises so hands feel super-soft, supple and smooth. Also use to smooth cuticles and strengthen nails. 

Is dry hair getting you down? Tick. This box features: 

Aveda Volumising Tonic that adds volume and restores shine for fine to medium hair. 

Need a well-deserved pampering session? Tick. This box features:
An invitation for a makeup or skincare consultation at your local Debenhams Clarins Counter
An invitation for a healthy skin consultation at your local Debenhams Clinique Counter

The best bit..You can get all this for just £35 (WORTH over £60) making it a great gift idea for all year round

The EVEN BETTER BIT....If you buy ANY beauty product including skincare, make up or fragrance, you can buy this amazing Discovery Beauty Box for just £17.50.  So you could treat yourself this payday and get the discovery box HALF PRICE for Mother's Day

56 Comments
Tarnjit
Going Pro

What an amazing idea and thank you for providing a discount if purchased with another beauty product, what a steal!! Xoxo 

JVonSchweet
Getting Lippy

Just ordered mine during the 15% off event so I could replace my kat von d eyeliner and get the box half price! So excited!

Acarr2507
Nailing It

I love this idea! 

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

This would have been perfect for a gift for mother's Day but too late for that now .. I may have to just get it for myself instead and share what I don't use with my mum 😉

Sally2
Winging It

What a great idea,will try it1

Sylllka
First Base

Does anyone already used this invitations for Clinique and Clarins consultations? Just wonder how it looks and if you get any freebies/ samples from consultants ?