cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All you need to know about Urban Decay's All Night...

main image.jpg

Is makeup meltdown ruining your midnight mojo? Mist on the weightless spray to give your makeup serious staying power. All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray keeps makeup looking gorgeously just-applied for up to 16 hours – without melting, fading or settling into fine lines.

Urban Decay's tested formula is suitable for all skin types (from oily skin to combination skin), is 100% vegan, and features patented Temperature Control Technology. Yep, this setting spray actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to keep the foundation, eyeshadow, blush, and concealer in place-even in hot and humid or cold and windy conditions. The result? Smoother-looking skin and vibrant makeup that lasts all say (or all night).

Urban Decay | All Nighter Setting Spray

Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 10.28.11.png

Customer reviews...

'I LITERALLY SLEPT IN MY MAKEUP AND WHEN I WOKE UP IT STILL LOOKED LIKE I'D LEFT MY HOUSE. THIS IS THE KEY PRODUCT IN MY DAILY ROUTINE'.
CRASHLEE12

'MAKEUP ON FLEEK FOR A VERY LOOONG TIME. THIS SETTING SPRAY IS AMAZING. YOUR MAKEUP WILL STAY ON FLEEK THRU SWEAT, THRU RAIN, IT CAN BATTLE ANYTHING!'
MARY071

'AFTER A FULL NIGHT  OF DANCING, MY MAKEUP STILL LOOKS AMAZING!! I LOVE THIS SPRAY AND WILL FOREVER CONTINUE TO USE IT AND RECOMMEND IT TO MY GIRLFRIENDS'.
YAYA562

'I CAN HUG MY HUBBY ALL I WANT AND NEVER LEAVE THE EVIDENCE. IT WORKS SO AMAZINGLY WELL'.
SANDYB
2 Comments
SavitaM
Multimasker

I love All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Urban Decay, my makeup doesn’t budge all day, so I don’t have to stress about my makeup needing a touch up by lunchtime, it’s great! 💕

@SavitaM Glad you love it just as much as the beauty team! 😙