cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Truly treat that special someone with a gift that’ll take first place under the Christmas tree. Here's a little luxury to help make those Christmas dreams come true...

Dior Limited Edition Rouge Dior Couture Refillable Lipstick Gift Set

Introducing the most desirable lipstick clutch you ever did see; inside boasts the iconic Rouge Dior lipsticks in six satin and matte shades, carved with Dior on each. If it's a touch of magic you're looking to gift somebody this year, it doesn't get much better than this.Debs_Social_Coffret.jpg

Tom Ford Metallique Eau de Parfum

Featuring an addictive core of white flowers, combined with crisp bergamot, pink peppercorn and creamy vanilla, surprise and delight her (or him) with this new Tom Ford number. Reflecting metallic beauty with its futuristic bottle, the scent inside is as strong as its exterior.67842129_923664437988312_4965015705734601578_n.jpg

Sisley Black Rose precious face oil

Granted the perfect skincare selection for dry or mature skin, the infamous Black Rose oil from Sisley is a favourite among the top beauty editors. Rich in omega 3 and 6 and packing a powerful blend of plant-based active ingredients, this serum is much more than just a pretty bottle.

58675180_174511893495732_7586306076014174625_n.jpg

Hermes Twilly D'Hermes Eau de Parfum gift set

Gift the scent of Hermes this Christmas. The pretty-in-pink perfume encompasses a floral, spicy and oriental scent from its ginger, tuberose and sandalwood. Go the extra mile with the luxury gift set that'll be sure to really impress.

47585970_1481522935284568_1728771575778700095_n.jpg

Guerlain Abeille Royale night cream

Up the ante on any skincare-lovers beauty sleep with this hydrating, vitamin-enriched night cream. Made up of environmentally friendly packaging and indulgent ingredients, you'll be amazed at how this luxe cream firms, lifts and redefines. 

3346470615038_6.jpg

Shop all beauty gift sets

41 Comments
Samshine
Going Pro

@DaisyCR OMG so many more new temptations🙈 I so want that someone special to be me🙊😂

Suzi1
Winging It

After a horrid year - something nice to actually make me feel ‘special’ would be so lovely !! 

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Loving them all specially the dior lipsticks set @DaisyCR  🥰

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Every single item on the list sounds wonderful @DaisyCR. Far too many temptations on here. Smiley Tongue

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  That Dior clutch is 😍😍😍

and the Sisley oil is what you’ve said “precious” 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

jochrisbryan
Getting Lippy

Love these, especially the Sisley Black Rose precious face oil 

MFL1276
Multimasker

@DaisyCR That "Dior Limited Edition Rouge Dior Couture Refillable Lipstick Gift Set" though 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Mid12
Nailing It

@DaisyCR  These are amazing 😉 but really like sisley rose facial oil

Mid12
Nailing It

@DaisyCR Dior gift set is awesome 😎 

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

The Dior clutch is so cute. 

Artenfall
Getting Lippy

I won Dior perfumes on August, i never received my package, I sent messages and the last update I had was in october "we are checking where's the package" !! Can you come back to me in private message ? It was TazK who was taking care or it but didn't bother to reply to my last messages ! I'm so disapointed !!

Hutch
Multimasker

@DaisyCREverything on the list looks amazing!

Angel3
Getting Lippy

Love the look on the new Tom Ford bottle.👌

Just need to smell it and see if I can treat myself with all my points collected on my Beauty card.☺

Katrina777
Multimasker
Dior Lipstick sounds like a must have Smiley Happy @DaisyCR
Katrina777
Multimasker
@Suzi1 I hope you have an amazing 2020 to look forward to Smiley Happy.
Elaine-22
Nailing It

Love the Dior lipsticks  ,packaging looks fab too 😍😍

Loupy
Multimasker

Everything looks beautiful😍

dagmar
Getting Lippy

There really are so many beautiful things around! The Hermes perfume sounds absolutely divine 😍

Areej
Beauty Icon

Bring on xmas ❤️

Poppy123
Winging It

What gorgeous luxe gifts.  My skin is crying out for the Guerlain Abeille night cream.  

Llunnon
Getting Lippy

🔥🔥TWILLY D'HERMES IS ON FIRE its such a beautiful scent, it is long lasting and very noticeable. You that problem when you think you can't smell your own fragrance on yourself... well with this rest assured you'll smell divine to yourself as well as others. ❤️It

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

Everything looks amazing 🤩🤩🤑 

donster
Living the Highlight

The Dior bag and lipsticks!! wow! santa please bring me these!

kj_lovinbeauty
Beauty Crush

Now these are proper treats for gifts..... ♥️🖤♥️

angel123
Getting Lippy

They are all beautiful gifts,and I have been a really good girl this year 😇 so any one of the products would be gratefully received#u know what I like,a girl can dream!

Tricia_gla_uk
Just Arrived

Now they look like something i would be more than happy to find under my Christmas tree.... or to be honest any time  😊

MooandFroo
Fresh Face

The Dior clutch is amazing!

Julie02
Winging It

The Sisley Black Rose oil sounds amazing!

Lmaksimovic1970
Perfectly Primed

Love Dior lipstick 💋

lotty1
Winging It

Wow, what lovely products.  I am especially interested in the Sisley Black Rose oil, it looks particularly luxurious and pretty Smiley Happy 

Wanesa
Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR  these all are amazing ❤ would love any or all of them from Santa 🎁🎅 there is always not enough of beauty products and makeup 🤗

Alison01
Nailing It

I’m always on the look out for new skin care products.   I’ve got my eye on the Sisley Black Rose oil.    Black Rose Precious Face Oil 25Ml - Sisley       
Precious ... 

Jax99
Nailing It

Ohhhhhh I would be more than happy to find any of these items under my Christmas tree 🎅🎄

Bedfy
Winging It

@DaisyCR wrote:

Truly treat that special someone with a gift that’ll take first place under the Christmas tree. Here's a little luxury to help make those Christmas dreams come true...

Dior Limited Edition Rouge Dior Couture Refillable Lipstick Gift Set

Introducing the most desirable lipstick clutch you ever did see; inside boasts the iconic Rouge Dior lipsticks in six satin and matte shades, carved with Dior on each. If it's a touch of magic you're looking to gift somebody this year, it doesn't get much better than this.Debs_Social_Coffret.jpg

Tom Ford Metallique Eau de Parfum

Featuring an addictive core of white flowers, combined with crisp bergamot, pink peppercorn and creamy vanilla, surprise and delight her (or him) with this new Tom Ford number. Reflecting metallic beauty with its futuristic bottle, the scent inside is as strong as its exterior.67842129_923664437988312_4965015705734601578_n.jpg

Sisley Black Rose precious face oil

Granted the perfect skincare selection for dry or mature skin, the infamous Black Rose oil from Sisley is a favourite among the top beauty editors. Rich in omega 3 and 6 and packing a powerful blend of plant-based active ingredients, this serum is much more than just a pretty bottle.

58675180_174511893495732_7586306076014174625_n.jpg

Hermes Twilly D'Hermes Eau de Parfum gift set

Gift the scent of Hermes this Christmas. The pretty-in-pink perfume encompasses a floral, spicy and oriental scent from its ginger, tuberose and sandalwood. Go the extra mile with the luxury gift set that'll be sure to really impress.

47585970_1481522935284568_1728771575778700095_n.jpg

Guerlain Abeille Royale night cream

Up the ante on any skincare-lovers beauty sleep with this hydrating, vitamin-enriched night cream. Made up of environmentally friendly packaging and indulgent ingredients, you'll be amazed at how this luxe cream firms, lifts and redefines. 

3346470615038_6.jpg

Shop all beauty gift sets

All these New samples

Bedfy
Winging It

All these samples and I'm still not well plus I don't have a store near, my disabilities effect me greatly.

Angel3
Getting Lippy

Screenshot_2019-11-23-15-50-07-1-1.pngMugler Advent Calendar

I treated myself to this gorgeous Mugler set for Christmas. ☺

But it ain't under no Christmas tree, it's sitting nicely on my dresser ready to use.😉

nyltiakc
Getting Lippy

Thank you for sharing! Got my eyes on the sisley face oil for sure - perfect for a self-care Sunday routine x

Annmac
Living the Highlight

@DaisyCR all pure luxury gifts 😍

Tam1
Winging It

That beautiful Dior lipstick clutch On My!!! I would love love love that 💖

SammyS
Total Glossip

Ohhh would love to try the Sisley rose facial oil but it's quite an expensive brand and can't afford it. 

Aurela
Fresh Face

OMG I had a sample of the Hermes Twilly perfume and I’ve been needing it in my life ever since. It’s definitely at the top of my Christmas list. When you wear it, you feel empowered to take on the day ahead. It is so unique. It’s a beaut!