cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Spring is finally (well, nearly) in full swing. Your summer holidays are approaching, the evenings are longer, and it’s very nearly time for bare legs. But before you get that summer wardrobe sorted, it’s time your skincare shelves and makeup bags get the updates they deserve. SPF, lighter foundations… We’ve got it all.

Kiehl’s Ultra Light Daily Defense Anti-Pollution sunscreen 54225814_1378534585617622_6367486459287998145_n.jpg

Hopefully we all know the importance of SPF ALL year round, but it’s doubly important in those summer months. Not only does this daily defence pack an SPF 50, perfect for sun, but also acts against environmental aggressors such as those unwanted pollutants.

Kat Von D GO BIG OR GO HOME mascara 

55777072_419511282212540_975900155510759570_n (1).jpg

Forget those holiday eyelash extensions, because the brand new vegan, volumizing mascara from Kat Von D has landed. The plant-based fats used in this offers blown out lashes with maximum impact; all you need for a natural and simple summer eye.

Filorga Oxygen Glow range57186134_2372124829518287_6704340767151886908_n.jpg

Summer beauty is all about boosting radiance and getting a glow; the brand new Oxygen Glow range from Filorga plumps, soothes and hydrates the skin with its super-skin boosting factors such as hyaluronic acid.

Clarins Dry Touch SPF30 face cream54511911_536574033532389_3488666380862469211_n.jpg

Here’s a product that’ll protect your face from harmful rays, whilst still offering tanning abilities. Suitable for all skin-types, enjoy a formula composed of nourishing plant-based extracts.

bareMinerals Complexion Rescue foundation stick

56177159_2007966745992086_7513311930827388857_n.jpg

Jump on the clean beauty bandwagon and get yourself a good-for-skin foundation. This vegan, on-the-go format foundation offers buildable coverage which is lightweight and ultra-hydrating – perfect for summer.

Guerlain Terracotta Light powder bronzer

34032929_2233980056822243_1633423092560691200_n.jpg

If there’s one bronzing range which knows how to give a perfect healthy glow, it’s Guerlain’s Terracotta. Awaken the skin with some sun-kissed tones, including a touch of blush.

Origins GinZing treatment lotion face mist

37224887_218990808802980_5723080643890380800_n.jpg

Brighten your skin with a quick energy boost from Origins. Including coffee and ginseng, not only does a spritz of this feel amazing on a hot summers day, (I recommend popping in the fridge for the ultimate cooling) you’ll hydrate, soothe and induce a subtle glow.

Do you guys have fun summer plans? Let us know in the comments below! 

15 Comments
Julia
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  might travel In Europe like we dis last year, and for that definitely gonna need a good spf for my face 🤗

science_geek
Going Pro

Hopefully just chilaxing @DaisyCR, but I definitely want to try out the origins ginzing face mist! 😄 I’ve heard great things about the whole ginzing range 😊 x

Beauty1
Multimasker

I like the look of the Bare Minerals foundation stick, I already use a huge range of Bare Minerals products this would be a perfect addition. The colour is so vibrant for the Origins Ginzing range, makes me want to buy them! 😍💚💜

donster
Going Pro

Hols in the summer, definately looking for some mini travel products for my suitcase!

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Ohhh lovely that filogra range sounds good

I love bareminerals skincare and the foundations im looking forward to trying the new stick😍😍😍

No plans as yet need painting done whos helping meee 🤗😖

Sadi05
Multimasker

@DaisyCR Thanks very much for sharing these 💗💗

Tenerife is our holidays stop this summers! 😍definitely would go for a 50 SPF protection.

Look forward to give The origins GINZING lotion face mist, the Kiehls daily defence anti-pollution sun screen and the bare minerals after sun lotion a go!

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

Thanks for sharing @DaisyCR  Mexico for us this time after 3 years of taking the staycation option which we thoroughly enjoyed last year as the weather in this country was Brill. Like the looks of the Clarins products especially but like the idea of the Gin Zing spritz cooled in the fridge ,roll on summer x

Areej
Multimasker

@DaisyCR I like the sound of these products , but looking for a SPF50 in like a foundation or CC cream, I Hurd it has past 40degress where I might be headed 🌞🔥

Tarnjit
Multimasker

So many new products to try and they all sound lovely! I use the keihls SPF moisturiser so once that finishes deffos going to try the anti pollutant one! But the Filogra set sounds right up my street! Will have to chose care fully which I try next xoxo 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I absolutely need to give the new Clarins suncare line a try!!Heart

Plans not made yet Smiley Happy.

dolphinfd
Nailing It

Good sharing, @DaisyCR !

Farooqz
Winging It

Looking for a good SPF thank you for sharing 

Sula01
Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR Planning to travel to Paris and Turkey this summer although im not really a fan of sunscreen as i have oily skin I know its best for my skin as you can buy light and airy ones just dont know which so a post and recommendations on light but effective sunscreen for all skin tones will be great cause most just endup giving me a white cast as im dark skin 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Sula01 I’ve seen this one recently haven’t tried it yet but I suffer with oily skin as well but what stood out to me with this one was the fact it’s for sports so I’m guessing it must be great for oily skin. Shiseido - Suncare 'Wet Force Sports' BB Cream 30ml

Sula01
Getting Lippy

You are an Angel 👼 my darling will definitely head over to debenhams on Friday to test it out before i buy, hope the colour wont look off on me 

thanks again 💋