cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

As if a payday Friday isn’t already magical, we’ve added a cherry on top of that cake with a 15% off skincare offer – from us, to you. Now you can grab yourself those skincare goodies you’ve been saving for… guilt free!

Clinique ID

2 @clinique Purple.jpg

Make the most of this payday’s offer and pick up some personalised skincare, If you haven’t already. This first-of-its kind custom blend moisturiser is the way forward when treating that common skincare concern of yours. Lacking vibrancy? Lines and wrinkles? We’ve got you covered.

Clarins Extra firming range

56161411_1034844066710064_1647570833215693624_n.jpg

Put that spring back into your skin with the Clarins extra firming range. Kangaroo flower plumps and firms, whilst bark extract works to prevent and decrease puffiness – the perfect antidote to ageing skin.

Kiehl's Midnight recovery concentrate011519_AG_SH09_MRC_138.jpg

Sleep in a bottle – it’s no wonder this facial oil is the UK’s #1 luxury anti-ageing facial oil. Enjoy the lavender essential oils, primrose oils and squalane working deep into the layers of your skin whilst you’re sound asleep.

Murad's Retinol collection

57338924_193827111603096_2570239562301624788_n.jpg

Retinol: the skincare buzzword on every beauty lovers lips. And if there’s any brand you can rely on for real results, it’s Murad. Perfect for combating those fine lines & wrinkles, give a product from this breakthrough range.

Lancome Genefique serum 

33091643_887757344740015_4978823718424805376_n.jpg

It’s a favourite among beauty editors all over – achieve younger-looking, glowy skin with this serum perfect for every woman. Whether you’ve dry, combination, normal or oily skin, pop this important first step in your regime.

Shop all skincare. 

11 Comments
Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@DaisyCR  Yes the Lancome Absolute Genifique really made a difference apart from looking fresher my skin also felt a lot smoother & soft to the touch .Lancome did a promotion a few weeks ago so I have been using the free sample so this promotion has come at a good time Smiley Happy

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  defo murad all the way but im intrested in the clarins double serum😍

Sula01
Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR  Will definitely be checking the Lancome absolute genifique because Lancome skincare are amazing plus they actually do work and you do see the difference however the kiehls midnight recovery concentrate is calling me more as im seeing the squalane just hope there’s no smell of lavender as I dislike the smell 🤦🏽‍♀️

Amufaiz
Winging It

Thank you for the post 

ruby4
Blending In

i want to try murad products soon...

Sadi05
Multimasker

@DaisyCR Lancôme Genifique Serum is absolute love! I have been using it for more than an year now, and it’s amazing 😍😍 Will be trying the Clarins Extra Firming Range too 💗💗

May
Total Glossip

I have been personally using Estee Lauder night serum since it came out and Lancome serum and alternates them when they're on promotion and has made a huge difference to my skin now. Having heard so many great things about the Murad range, I actually bought 2 of the beauty boxes and have tried the Murad serum therein. There is a marked difference as to how my face feels now and I'm not quite sure if it's the Murad serum or all the other new products that I have added on to my skincare. I have added on the Estee Lauder Super Promegranate lotion and I think that has improved my skin too! 🥰🥰🥰 ugh I am so poor from buying all these skin care vitamins but hopefully saving me tons more from not having to pay out for face lifts! 😂😂😂

Rabia
Glitterati

@DaisyCR  Murad is on my list yellow series .... I am using Estée Lauder and Lancôme serums and I love these two😍

Knad
Winging It

Hurd great things about the murad

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@DaisyCR @Knad @Boss786 Anyone local to Trafford centre the Murad consultant is offering 20 minute facials she offered one to me but as I was shopping with my husband I thought it wouldn't be fair to him to have to wait ,will have to go on my own next time x

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I went to visit my local Murad counter today and must say the lady was fabulous and so knowledgable. 

Going back for a facial very soon ❤️