cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

pexels-photo-920380.jpg

Friday 15 March is World Sleep Day. Did you know at night skin repairs itself? By getting a good night's sleep, investing in the right products and taking the time to moisturise, you can wake up to a more refreshed, revitalised and rejuvenated complexion. 

Here's a round up of products that work hard to care for your skin while helping to relax, nourish and soothe the senses. New Project.jpg

Skincare brand Elemis really know the importance of sleep and created a range of products dedicated to your total well-being. Wind down before bedtime and light a LIFE ELIXIRS Sleep Candle,whilst taking a bath with the LIFE ELIXIRS Sleep Bath & Shower Oil. Begin your night-time routine with the Peptide4 Eye Recovery Cream, to hydrate and revive tired eyes overnight. Finally, give skin around the clock treatment with the Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream Oil. 

Shop the Elemis Sleep range 

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 13.12.04.png

MyCLARINS Relaxing sleep Mask 
Introducing 'My Clarins Re-Charge Relaxing Sleep Mask' for softer skin while you snooze! Infused with My Clarins Healthy Skin [In and Out] complex, a skin-saving duo of hydrating coconut water and detoxifying Alpenrose extract. Simply apply before your head hits the pillow - this is 8 hours' sleep in a jar.

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 13.14.29.png

bareMinerals Skin Longevity Vital Power Sleeping Gel Cream
Renew skin's radiant, healthy looking glow while you sleep. This moisturiser supports the skin's natural repairing process overnight by replenishing essential moisture. The cushiony gel texture melts into skin without sticky residue for comfortable night time wear. A mineral-rich formula boosted with hyaluronic acid works to lock in hydration. Unique superfood, long life herb, helps restores skins resilience, while California poppy and ginger provide anti-oxidant protection from daily stressors. Sleep beautifully and wake up with refreshed, hydrated skin.

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 13.20.24.png

Murad City Skin Overnight Detox Moisturiser

A breakthrough night cream which fights signs of ageing by brightening skin, evening skin tone and

correcting sun damage. This antioxidant packed formula neutralises environmental pollutants and the ageing effects of blue light from electronic devices, whilst helping to strengthen the barrier function of the skin while you sleep. The high performance formula, with a concentrated form of vitamin C, helps to reveal radiant, glowing skin and even skin tone while nurturing botanical extracts visibly plump skin to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Screen Shot 2019-03-14 at 13.24.00.png

Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Line Erasing capsules

This luxurious, lightweight, semi-translucent serum combines two of the biggest names in skincare in one, easy-to-use capsule - Retinol, the clinically proven wrinkle-smoother and moisture-boosting ceramides. Protects against the dryness and gives skin a much needed moisture boost while you sleep. 

17 Comments
Boss786
Beauty Icon

@SarahS @Oh yes defo gona celabrate this i need sleep so tird🤣�

I will be using my city detox by murad 😍

Anniie
Nailing It

I need this day more often in my life lol like 365 days a year 😂😂😂 @SarahS @Boss786 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Anniie  we all need a 24 hour sleep 🤣

Recharge battries now an again 

Anniie
Nailing It

@Boss786 1000% agreed lol

sfbeautyxo
All Eyes on Me

I didn’t know Elemis did candles, it looks amazing 😍 I love the Clarins sleep mask it really does leave my skin feeling and looking refreshed and awake 🙌🏼 

HannahJo
Nailing It

I need all of these in my life! 🙌

donster
All Eyes on Me

@Boss786  I would definately  sign up to a 24 hour sleep! what a great idea- that should be made mandatory! Smiley LOL 

Tarnjit
Nailing It

I'd love to celebrate world sleep day with a 24 hr snooze fest! I must be dreaming though for that to happen! 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Tarnjit 🤣🤣🤣

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Whos having a lay in then i was up at 6am hubby sent to work then son work packed lunch done little one to breaky club done an now 2nd trip to drop senior school kidss off wow so yep maybe il come home 9am go bed

Hah

In my dreams il be on this blog for hours🤣🤣

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Oh poo, if I had known it was world sleep day today, I would not have got out of my PJs!!!!! Smiley Wink

I knew about the skin repairing itself at night, so after such a bad night last night I should look rough! Smiley Very Happy

I have just received a sample of the new Clarins sleep mask from Feel Unique, along with my other lovely skin samples to try! Smiley Happy x

Tarnjit
Nailing It

@Boss786 I got up at 8, I guess that's a lie in these days lol xoxo

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Amanda-C  oh i have plenty of those days pj days🤣🤣🤣 specialy weekend 

Sabina123
Multimasker

I love my sleep!! But never get enough! 

I've recently started using overnight skin masks and can say they do work. Really noticed the difference in the morning hen sking is still soft and plump!

Joanne1971
Nailing It

I love to use a good night cream before bed as it really helps my skin to rehydrate. I also use a heavier lip balm as it absorbs really well and stops my lips from drying out at this time of year. Love Elemis peptide and Clarins xx

dolphinfd
Nailing It

#MyCLARINS Relaxing sleep Mask and #Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceramide Line Erasing capsules definitely top of my list!

Khan_Beauty
Nailing It

@SarahS I think its sleep day everyday. The packaging for Elemis looks amazing, am going to need this in my life and the Elizabeth Arden capsules.