cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

The Lancome Advanced Génifique serum is an iconic skincare product. The concentrate is known and loved for its youth activating, skin rejuvenating and soothing effects and whether you already know and love the serum or are tempted to give it a try, we're here to let you in on a best kept beauty secret... 

Untitled design (9).png

Shop Lancome

Okay, we're ready to spill the beauty beans. On ALL Lancome counters in Debenhams, you can receive a free Advanced Genifique sample. No beauty card needed, no purchase needed, simply ask to get. We'd love to tell you to not all rush for your nearest Debenhams at once, you might want to as these samples are only available until stocks last. 

So, once you have your sample, you might be asking yourself the question - "now what?" We spoke to beauty expert Holly from Lancôme to get the low down on exactly how, why and what makes Advanced Génifique a skincare staple. 

What skin type is Advanced Génifique best for?

Advanced Génifique is suitable for every woman: all ethnicities, ages, and every skin type - dry, combination/normal and oily.

What are the Probiotic Extracts in Advanced Génifique and what do they do for the skin?

Advanced Génifique contains two powerful probiotic extracts– Yeast and Bifobacterium. This powerful duo is scientifically proven to help strengthen the skins barrier, improve hydration and activate skins youthful radiance.

Is the product best to use day or night?

Both! You can use in the morning and evening after your cleansing routine, before your moisturiser.

What is hyaluronic acid?

Advanced Génifique is enriched with Hyaluronic Acid. Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the Skins dermis; it plays an important role in moisturising the skin. This substance fills the space between the collagen and elastin fibers. It decreases in quantity and quality with age or with exposure to environmental factors, which causes the skin to dry out and wrinkle.

Hyaluronic acid has the ability to hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. Intended to fill the intercellular spaces and retain water in the skin, it contributes to a dense skin texture and rebound which is a characteristic of a beautiful quality of skin.

How do you properly apply the product?

Take your Advanced Génifique serum bottle and twist. It then has the perfect amount already in the pipette. Dispense the full amount into the palm of your hand.

Apply and press the product with your hands across the forehead, cheeks, and chin, down the neck, working from the centre towards the outside.

How much should you use each time?

The pipette is self-filling, and dispenses the perfect amount each time.

How long does it take to see results from using this serum?

First visible results in just 7 days. Your skin will look luminous with a youthful radiance and will feel younger, with a velvety – soft finish.

Find your nearest Debenhams store

When you pick up your sample, have a chat with the consultant on counter as they'll be able to tell you exactly how, why and where you should be using the serum and their advice will be unique to your skin type and needs. 

Let us know in the comments below if you've picked up your free Advanced Génifique sample and what you thought of the serum!

34 Comments
Bri246
Nailing It

😩 I was at Debenhams Oxford Street earlier for the Bare Minerals event, I could’ve picked one up 🙈

MissJuls
Nailing It

@catherined When will this be in stores plz 

cazandbobwatson
Nailing It

when will it be avaiable please? keep missing out!

Pocahontas
Winging It

Keep missing these offers, I always go on Friday morning but they say they haven’t received them yet 😐 would be nice if Debenhams can send them by post like sopost ☺️

nima
Just Arrived

i have been in 2 stores and all i get told sorry we r out of stock hmmm i wonder is taht really so ??????????????????

Hazeld
Getting Lippy

My nearest store is 53 miles away so I don't stand a chance of ever trying  anything from here Smiley Sad 

ishuritiii
Winging It

Wow , thats great.

Angelface
Winging It

Oooh it was lush and made my skin so hydrated and plumped up 

Gintime
Just Arrived

Missed out again, I have to travel over 20 miles to get to a Debenham store!  😤

sw94
Fresh Face

whenever I go to my nearest store - cambridge - I receive hostile workers who say that unless I am invited by email I can’t receive the beauty club samples, and it is based on how much you spend on your card (I spend a lot) I am getting fed up with this as Debenhams say just to walk in and get it and they turn you away Smiley Sad 

donster
Going Pro

Very disappointed as I planned a trip to town today just to go to Debenhams to pick up the lovely Lancome sample! (as I have missed out on the last few lovely treats, living and working out of town makes it difficult to get them as soon as they are available)  but I was told they wouldnt be available until next Friday. Smiley Sad 

cazandbobwatson
Nailing It

asked today was told they hadn't got anything in as its usually lastfriday in the month

lolomc5fiddler4
Winging It

Awesome giveaway thanks for the opportunity ☘️ Amazing skincare.

PI
Nailing It

Asked the lady in Stirling store and she said she didnt know anything about it and hadnt got any in? Why is the internal communication about this so poor? Its getting to the point i cant be bothered asking or making a trip to the store.

Sparkle-Witch
Winging It

I managed to get this today, cheers Debs!

SilviaP
Going Pro

@PI I went to Stirling as well and same thing the lady didn't know anything (this is not my local store but I made the trip cuz Debenhams is bigger).... She asked me where I've seen this and I said the blog and showed her. She said "no sorry" . I walked away and was checking YSL and she came back and said if I wait she will go check the storage she came back and gave me 2 samples but I'm looking and I don't think is the serum..... IMG_20181020_1737182.jpgIs this a serum?!

Sabina
Getting Lippy

Can Debenhams have a completely different section for beauty club samples?! Half the timr i cant find any information about it and when i do its already too late cos the stores are out of stock with samples!

#beautysampkes #debenhams #newareaneededonbeautycommunitypage

lolomc5fiddler4
Winging It

Awesome giveaway thanks for the opportunity ☘️

donster
Going Pro

@SilviaP 

@PI

This is the same I experienced yesterday at my store (Norwich) they didn't appear to know anything about it and I had details on my phone too from the blog. Shame as I was really looking forward to trying this.

Selinaellis50
Fresh Face

feeling sad 

‘I wud love a free set yet again missed out, as a regular buyer from Shopper of Debenhams. 

‘Please think of me, when you  have free samples 

iso would love  something from you 🙏🏻🙋🏻‍♀️

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

I got the small sample like your self so it must be the one

Untitled design (9).png

Shop Lancome

Okay, we're ready to spill the beauty beans. On ALL Lancome counters in Debenhams, you can receive a free Advanced Genifique sample. No beauty card needed, no purchase needed, simply ask to get. We'd love to tell you to not all rush for your nearest Debenhams at once, you might want to as these samples are only available until stocks last. 

So, once you have your sample, you might be asking yourself the question - "now what?" The good news is that serums are super simple to use but give super hero results. We'd recommend using this serum in your evening skincare routine, after cleansing and toning but before your moisturiser. Also, if you use any oil based serums in your skincare routine, use Advanced Génifique FIRST to avoid the oil serum acting as a barrier between your skin and your Advanced Génifique! 

Find your nearest Debenhams store

When you pick up your sample, have a chat with the consultant on counter as they'll be able to tell you exactly how, why and where you should be using the serum and their advice will be unique to your skin type and needs. 

Let us know in the comments below if you've picked up your free Advanced Génifique sample and what you thought of the serum!

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I went into the Carlisle store today and the lady behind the counter didn't have a clue what the latest sample was.  She said if I'd come for the Chanel one they didn't do it because they didn't have a counter, I told her it was ok I'd got that one in Newcastle, and that the latest one was a Lancôme one. 

She said they didn't have that or didn't know when they'd have it in, and what she had to give out was an Elemis Peptide4 Night Recovery Cream-Oil.  So that's what I got given!

I'll check in the Gateshead store when I'm there on Friday. 

Dawny
Getting Lippy

Great I’ll go and ask for this freebies 

ravishingrab
Getting Lippy

Amazing 

donster
Going Pro

Third attempt today to get this months sample with no joy....

@Littlevoice

Having visited my store last Friday (the day after the announcement on the blog to say it was available instore)  I was told to come back next Friday  (today). I happened to be in Norwich Wednesday so thought I would pop in store (as I know some on the community had managed to get their samples through the week) again no joy, come back Friday as it's the last Friday in month.

My Daughter popped in first thing for me this morning and they had already all gone?!...... so disappointed. 

This particular freebie seems to have caused some problems for many people making trips especially. I have missed out on the last few freebies as I do not live/work close to city centre . Please can we be informed of exact dates for future samples so that we are not left disappointed, I know there is limited availability on the samples, but now we have this fantastic community we should be better informed.  

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

@SilviaP That's the sample I got given yesterday too, and I was left wondering if that was the correct one or not??  

I went to the Lancome counter in the metro centre Debenhams, and the girl behind the counter knew nothing of it, or the forum etc either.  She was lovely though and gave me a sample freely enough anyhow without any hassle, so they must just be good at giving out samples anyhow regardless?  

You'd think some internal memo memo would go out across all stores and the relevant counters at the time wouldn't you?  

SilviaP
Going Pro

@DJMcCumiskey seems to be the correct sample that's what is on a post here and says no need to show the beauty card so I'm assuming that's why doesn't come on the box as normally does.

The lady I spoke didn't know anything about it as well and I was almost leaving empty handed but than she decided to go check the storage. But I showed her on my phone about the offer and said as well was on the forum. She didn't know any sample..... Would definitely be better if they knew as I don't like to have to proof that the sample is real 

Nicole18
Getting Lippy

I asked at my Debenhams and was told they had not received anything and they did not receive the last chanel free gift as they do not have a chanel counter.  It seems you can't get these free gifts.

SilviaP
Going Pro

@Nicole18 channel sample was a while ago. Now is the lancome 

DEETYNEANDWEAR
Getting Lippy

It seems to be getting more and more difficult to pick up these samples. My experience is the same as many others in that you go to the relevant counter and are told they know nothing about the sample availability or they say they are waiting for stocks.

I really think Debenhams needs to get their act together as far as samples go, as it becomes very annoying when this happens time after time.

Safa25
Winging It

Whoever agrees with this please like.We need to raise awareness.I have had a Debenhams card for a year at least now and on the last month Friday I have always gone in early morn.They have always said we have lost the package or it has not arrived or it will come tommorow.I have gone the next day and they say the Same excuse every time.Not once have i ever got a sample.I do alot of shopping at Debenhams and I used to be quite impressed with their standards.I don't think I will be shopping there much longer because they have really let me down.I have been looking through comments and most people have stated the same thing which I am claiming to do now.Please like this to raise awareness of what Debenhams are doing.☹😳😬😵

Safa25
Winging It

Whoeve

r agrees with this please like.We need to raise awareness.I have had a Debenhams card for a year at least now and on the last month Friday I have always gone in early morn.They have always said we have lost the package or it has not arrived or it will come tommorow.I have gone the next day and they say the Same excuse every time.Not once have i ever got a sample.I do alot of shopping at Debenhams and I used to be quite impressed with their standards.I don't think I will be shopping there much longer because they have really let me down.I have been looking through comments and most people have stated the same thing which I am claiming to do now.Please like this to raise awareness of what Debenhams are doing.☹😳😬😵

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

If never had a problem @Safa25 in either of the stores I usually go in to (Carlisle and the Metro Centre).  But if this is happening every single time you go in, maybe you need to email or phone head office?  

Amna1
Multimasker

I tried it for 7 days every night and it has done wonders to my skin!!! My skin looks so fresh and the glow is surreal !!!