cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

fragrance main.jpg

We're getting in the mood to celebrate mums, stepmums, aunties, grandmas and that special someone you cherish this Mother's Day. 

A while ago we ran a competition and invited community members with their special loved ones to be part of our fragrance campaign. We're excited to reveal that the campaign along with super-cool videos, and behind the scenes pics will be available as a series from Monday 17 March, just in time for Mother's Day and National Fragrance Week so keep your eyes peeled. 

We'd like to say a special thank you to @Paula1994 , @Bri246 and @Rainbow for participating. And to Clarins, Mugler Cologne, GivenchyGivenchy L'Interdit, Guerlain Bloom of Rose, Tiffany Sheer, Lancome and Lancome La vie est Belle

Here's a little teaser video: 

15 Comments
Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Aww all of you look beautiful! Looks like you all had a lot of fun Heart.

I had no idea there was a fragrance week but I'm most certainly going to celebrate it somehow! xx

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Yes national fragrance week starts next monday 18th-24th an then actual fragrance day i thjnk is 24th.

Love fragrances so yes to celebrating it im sure we find something to do or buy🙊😋😍

Debehams will have some good offers running that week hopfuly x

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 Oh they already do, look at this BULGARI - 'Omnia Paraiba'

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Pineapplehavent smelt this

Truthfuly i havent got any of this line in my collection what do you think🤣

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 I think you should just buy it xD. xxx

Rainbow
Getting Lippy

We had so much fun! Thank you so much for having us HeartHeartHeart 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Such a lovely clip 🥰

Mariola
Nailing It

Looks amazing 😉 

Anniie
Multimasker

@SarahS Such a lovely video! 💖💖💖💖 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

💋💋💋 back to you girls aswel lovely video

Tarnjit
Multimasker

Aww love this!! 💕 Xoxo

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

@SarahS thank you so much for having us, it was such a great day! cant wait to see some pictures xx

T675375
Winging It

Awww

Cy_yie
Total Glossip

@Paula1994  GURLLLLL 🔥💋 you look gorgeous! 😘😘😘 and the rest of the girls too! Xx

Bri246
Nailing It

Thank you so much for choosing my Mum and I to be part of your campaign, we had such an amazing day! It was truly an amazing experience and I am greatful for everyone who had a part in making the campaign 😘💕💕💕