cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

You’ve crowned BOSS Bottled from HUGO BOSS as your favourite fragrance for him at our first annual Beauty Club Community Awards, and now there’s a NEW addition to the BOSS Bottled family for the Man of Today to try…

Untitled design - 2019-06-28T110409.264.jpg

BOSS Bottled Infinite has arrived to celebrate the boundless nature of today’s modern man. He’s motivated, grounded and successful in all areas of life, from his career to friends, family and himself.

The latest scent takes the woody undertones of the classic BOSS Bottled and infuses them with apple and mandarin to create an awakening aroma, balanced by softer notes of sage and cinnamon. Patchouli, rosemary and lavender deepen the scent and bring forward thoughts of reconnecting with nature: the perfect escape for someone thriving in all aspects of life.

BOSS couldn’t have chosen a better ambassador for their latest launch; Chris Hemsworth is the ultimate modern multi-tasker, balancing an impressive acting career with family and friends. Can he be ours too?! As part of the campaign, Chris tells of the importance of doing what you love, and we couldn’t agree more!

To celebrate the launch of BOSS Bottled Infinite, Chris Hemsworth was challenged to do something incredible whilst wearing the iconic HUGO BOSS suit, so what better way than to take on the waves in the most stylish fashion possible and surf in a suit! And now, he wants YOU to follow suit…

Competition: WIN tickets to the GQ Men of the Year Awards Afterparty 2019 and a selection of BOSS Bottled fragrances

To celebrate the launch of BOSS Bottled Infinite, we’ve partnered with BOSS to offer one lucky Community member the chance to attend the hottest party of the year: The GQ Men of the Year Awards After Party at the Tate Modern in London on Tuesday 3rd September! It’s time to mingle with the stars and sip on complimentary bubbles as you dance into the night.

How do I enter?

Now that Chris Hemsworth has taken on the Suit Challenge, he wants to challenge you! Put on your sharpest suit and film yourself taking on a challenge that inspires and excites you. Share your video or photo on Instagram including @debenhamsbeauty and #SuitChallengexDebenhams in the caption to enter, and the best video/photo will WIN!

What challenge will you take on? Tell us in the comments below.

T&Cs apply. Competition opens at 2pm on Friday 28 June and closes at 2pm on Tuesday 27th August 2019.  Winner will receive 2x tickets. Videos or photos must be shared on Instagram through a public account to qualify. Please do not attempt any challenge that poses risk to your health & safety. Winner must be available to attend the GQ Men of the Year Awards at the Tate Modern in London on Tuesday 3rd September from 10:45pm. Prize is non-transferrable and non-refundable. There is no cash alternative. Winner must cover all travel costs associated with prize. Full T&Cs can be found here.

12 Comments
MFBeauty1
Multimasker

Sounds like an amazing event! Good luck to all the entrants! Don’t think I own a suit oops 😂

Areej
Beauty Icon

Ahh I’m too shy 🙈 

@Boss786 you and your MR boss can try this one ❤️

Beauty1
Multimasker

Good luck to all the entrants, I would love to enter this competition but I just couldn't appear in a video! Woman Sad

What a wonderful prize and opportunity for the winner. Smiley Happy

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple  mr pineapple I’m sure owns plenty of suits  👀👀 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Can't wait to see the videos!  😁  

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 Hahah did he look like he wears them a lot? We both live in sports wear Woman LOL. Although he probably would be up for doing fun stuff in a suit!

Rabia
Glitterati

@DaisyCR  sounds interesting ... good luck everyone 😍

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

I might actually consider this after a couple of vino's 😜 ... mmm not sure what I could do though🧐💡💃

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple  He actually did 😂 looked very smart in his suit. 

My partner does as well he dresses so smart for work but everywhere else it’s joggers 🙈

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 Haha yeah I love him in a suit!! But very rarely wears them. He goes however he wants to work Smiley Very Happy.  We need to sign a petition for them to wear suits 24/7, even to bed haha!

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple  Yes but more importantly drenched in Hugo boss as well 😂 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 I'm not going to say no to that!!!😊😊😊