cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Get out with the old and in with the newness… Because a new season calls for a revamp, especially in summer. Get ahead with these hero skincare products, and make the most of £5 worth of Beauty Club points when you buy ANY skincare – result!

Filorga Oxygen Glow mask

54512183_580423959131392_141913448196056029_n.jpg

Perfect for summer, Filorga’s new range is all about putting the mojo back in your skin for some extra radiance. Hydra-illuminating textures and detoxifying L-Enzyme works to reveal a more hydrated, brighter completion.

Clarins Double Serum

Double Serum-7.jpg

This twice as nice serum is packed with 21 plant extracts to create Clarins’ most powerful serum yet. Use morning and evening before your moisturiser and enjoy its hydration and regeneration qualities.

Sand & Sky pink clay mask

Pink Clay Arms.jpg

If you missed the social media frenzy this little pink pot created, then where have you been? Its natural Australian botanical ingredients create instant results in just 10 minutes.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair

Advance Night Serum x 2.jpg

A cult classic on everyone’s skincare shelf. Apply this night-time recovery complex before bed and let the hydrating, anti-ageing complex do its magic.

Peter Thomas Roth 24K gold mask

56209802_274862749926608_8979613250413148930_n.jpg

Pop some pure 24 karat gold on your face for the ultimate luxury. Packed with caffeine, hyaluronic acid and glycerine, this opulent pot brightens, lifts and hydrates; not just a pretty package.

Plus, what's better than receiving £5 worth of Beauty Club points when you shop any skincare?

In-store & online  from Tuesday 7th May - Sunday 12th May. T&C's apply.

15 Comments
Galara01
Beauty Crush

@DaisyCR  They all look very tempting ,especially the Peter Roth Gold mask ,I'd feel like Cleopatra with that on & the Clarins double serum looks an indulgent treat ,Estee Lauder night cream is indeed a classic which at one time i always had on my shelf ,maybe i should go back to it x

Rabia
High Brow

I am using Estée Lauder serum and it’s amazing 😍 Clarins is going to be my next one 😍❤️ @DaisyCR sometimes it’s so hard to choose what should be the next one 🤔

Beauty1
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  the Peter Thomas Roth mask looks absolutely luxurious. Can't wait to try that one. Heart

Jayne2
Nailing It

@DaisyCR 

Would love to try the 24k gold mask

SparkyJ
Multimasker

Oooh @DaisyCR how gorgeous the Peter Thomas Roth mask looks!!

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

LOL @DaisyCR  I use a gold peel off mask  (not the one mentioned above) but instead of feeling luxurious, I feel flipping unnerved!!!!!!! Smiley LOL

The reason being is that I am old enough to remember the James Bond film 'Gold Finger' and remember the scene with the dead girl painted GOLD! Arrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!!! Smiley Wink x

michelleyaw88
Winging It

Clarins double serum on my top list!

Galara01
Beauty Crush

@Amanda-C  Yes I'm old enough to remember Gold Finger ,that poor girl , in my post I mentioned Cleopatra but I think I meant Tutankhamun ha ha 

donster
Going Pro

The gold mask looks amazing x

Bry
Nailing It

@Rabia estee lauder at night clarins in the morning, an excuse to use both then Smiley Very Happy

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

Fab Offer! 💜 I love Clarins Double Serum X 

millythefilly
Winging It

Has anyone tried the Urban Decay make up setter yet ?

Brendon75
Winging It

Wow !!! How lush does the Peter Thomas mask look & sound I'd love to try this may have to get myself a sample if do one 😍😊 My mum is 60 on wed 15th & after looking after me for 10mnths while i was in hospital on chemo i think she well deserves this little pamper. Also love the look of the Glow mask i so need this 😍 is there offers on these 24K Gold Face Mask 150Ml - Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Prism Face Cream 50Ml - Peter Thomas Roth Glow Starter™ Mega Illuminating Moisturiser 50G - Sun Glow - GLAMGLOW #pinkclaymask 

Bahadur
Multimasker

For some reason I’m obsessed with masks at the moment, will definitely take a closer look at the pink clay mask 😍

Galara01
Beauty Crush

@Brendon75 @Bahadur 

Ok re the offers at the moment  theres a £5 worth of points on offer when you buy any skincare & if you buy 2 Clarins purchases one to be skin care there's a Free Claribs gift worth £48 ,gorgeous tote bag & 3 decent sized products to go with ,happy spending x