cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Award Winners FINAL SQUARE.jpg

To celebrate our first annual Debenhams Beauty Club Community Awards 2019, we’re offering all Beauty Club Community members the chance to WIN all of the Award Winning products worth over £500

For your chance to WIN simply comment below and tell us about your favourite product that has transformed your beauty regime for the better. 

Here's a list of the winners you'll win:

Hot new arrival - Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette 

First class for cheeks - Benefit Hoola Powder Bronzer 

Can't live without foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Game changer for eyes - Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette 

Must-have mascara - Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara 

Best lipstick of all-time - MAC Cosmetic Lipstick 

Cult Cleanser - Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser 

Best hardworking moisturiser - Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 

Best power serum- Clarins Double Serum 

Skin saving mask - GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask 

Essential for eyes - Lancome Genifique Light Pearl Youth Activating Eye and Lash Serum 

Haircare superstar - Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 

Male grooming essential - Kiehl's Facial Fuel 

Fragrance for her - YSL Black Opium EDP

Fragrance for him - Hugo Boss Bottled EDT

Beauty icon - Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 

Editor's Pick - Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 

Good luck! Competition closes on Friday 12 July. One winner will be chosen at random. 

T&Cs apply. Please click here for full details

Not yet a Debenhams Beauty Club Community member? Sign up now and be part of our exclusive forum dedicated to all things beauty. Once joined, you can enter competitions, recommend products to fellow beauty lovers, share your beauty dilemma and stay up-to-date with all the latest trends and inspiration on our blog. Here's are a few links to see the types of things you can be involved in once you've joined...

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Makeup/bd-p/Makeup

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/New-on-You/bd-p/newonyou2

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog-News-Offers-Promotions/bg-p/TheBlogOffers

1,244 Comments
natalies1
Fresh Face

I love the GLAMGLOW mud clearing treatment. Love the tingle when it goes on, how it fills and clears the pores finish when it dries and the silky smooth finish! Magic!

Cory30
Fresh Face

good luck to everyone!!!

would love to win !

mollymave
Fresh Face

Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate is amazing! 

Lizzie11
Fresh Face

embryolisse lait-creme concentre

Kasia22
Winging It

Urban decay setting spray

fd1
Fresh Face

Since my daughter introduced me to Urban Decay I've never looked back, their naked skin foundation is perfect for my skin, (mature :/), we managed to get the born to run eyeshadow palette between us and we love the vivid, pigmented colours. Definitely my favourite brand.

Ally5
Fresh Face

Great prize - @SarahS  I’m a big fan of the Kiehl’s fuel and suits oily combination too! Great product. 

philosopher
Fresh Face

I rarely wear foundation but Bare Minerals powder foundation does not feel heavy on my skin.

remcmillan1204
Fresh Face

I love my daisy perfume it lifts my mood

akas
First Base

NARS Cosmetics Velvet Matte Skin Tint, absolutely love it

calgeo
Getting Lippy

Hello! Clinique moisture surge is beautiful!

MillieClinton
Getting Lippy

I hope you mean it ends midnight tonight and not midnight yesterday/this morning?! Anyway my favourite product is the new Ciate Extraordinary foundation - beautiful coverage, non greasy but luminous finish, really natural looking, completely flawless finish. I'm obsessed. 

PrincessK
Fresh Face

Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara is the best mascara I have ever tried.  It’s now a permanent feature in my makeup bag.  

valentina-black
Getting Lippy

would love this gift

Julieo93
Winging It

Absolutely love Emma Hardy Facial Oil and This Works exfoliating night cleanser. 

Harty122
Fresh Face

The product which has transformed my beauty regime for the better is the Kiehls Facial Fuel. Prior to switching to this product I was using another moisturiser, which seemed to work initially but kept drying out my skin. On a recommendation I tried the Facial Fuel and have never looked back (I've been using it for around 2 years now) 

The product contains vitamins C and E which help to awaken and revitalise your skin.  Since first using the product, I've noticed that my skin feels a lot brighter and smoother than before, and has a healthy and invigorated appearance. I really like the fact that the product is suitable for sensitive skin and that it is not tested on animals.  I'd heartily recommend this as a little goes a long way therefore the bottle will last a long while. 

Twiddle
Winging It

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation is the only foundation I have found that properly covers the marks on my face and stays in place all day.

tinselgirl
Fresh Face

Clarins Double Serum is my ultimate favourite. Thank you.

wtfwyltk
Winging It

Collection's concealers are the best and have transformed my base!

Radley1
First Base

My beauty essential is Nars orgasmic

Carleyshep
First Base

Got to have a bit of benefit hoola on to give you a lovely sun kissed look without looking orange, I love it 🥰❤️

Star2
First Base

My favourite is Clarins double serum, can’t be without it.

shazzyf
Fresh Face

Benefit Roller Lash.  My all time favourite mascara.  Makes my lashes look so long and they stay looking good all day.

marasdw
Fresh Face

Love love the naked pallet, I was worried it would be too dark for me as I’m fair skinned but it suits me great! Will definitely be giving the other winners a go!

LizzyJacques
Winging It

I just couldn’t like without my Clinique moisture surge. So hydrating for my dry skin! 

Jules4871
Winging It

HAS THE WINNER BEEN PICKED YET PLEASE?

May
Total Glossip

Definitely Clarins double serum 😍🙏

Peapod63
Winging It

This has got to be the best prize ever so good luck everyone! 

I think my favourite product has to be Clinique Chubby Stick lipsticks, particularly the intense ones. I feel naked without my lippy and these give such brilliant coverage and are so easy to apply. And they’re so affordable! I’ve always got one in my bag and recommend them to everyone. 

janxox
Getting Lippy

2 faced mascara dg has totally transformed my lashes Smiley Happy

lizzie01
Getting Lippy

have used clarins double serum for ever! but am always looking to try new products.  To win this would be a great opportunity to try alternative premium products.   fingers cross.

highrising51
Winging It

Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation has been a godsend - I don't know why it took me so long to finally invest in a premium foundation after years of using what worked for me in my 20s (!), but I'm so glad I did... complexion looks even, smooth and happy now, without cakiness, totally natural and easy to use even when I'm running late (ie, everyday...)

Giggles04
Winging It

Clinique Moisture Surge for sure!

JuliaV1P
Fresh Face

Benefit make up miniatures. An absolute god send to fit in my handluggage on overseas  business trips and if I run out, I know I can grab more at the airport 😍

Vmorsley
Fresh Face

Product thats changed my life is olay daily facials - skin is silky smooth every time with so little effort

Sparky99
Winging It

Clinique 72 hr cream gel moisturiser is fantastic, it melts beautifully when you put it on,keeping your skin fresh all day 😁

Chezzer
First Base

YSL Black Opium for me, love it

Abby3
Fresh Face

Lancôme visionnaire....makes my skin super soft and flawless! 

Jensbumislife
Getting Lippy

Has this been drawn yet? Not that I'm excited or anything 🤣

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Jensbumislife 🤣🤣🤣 No one is excited, we're all calm 😂😱.

ChloeChu
First Base

Wooooo! I saw a pic with some of my fave skincare products on there and got excited! I personally think that the one that changed my skincare game is the lancome genefique youth activating eye serum. It helped with hydration and fine lines around the eye area! It's cooling too, great to feel awaken and ready when I wake up!

nualaroberts
Fresh Face

MAC Cosmetics Lipstick

Cathy100102
Fresh Face

Hope YOU magazine is correct, that it ends midnight tonight the 15th :-)  Incredible list of goodies, but my favourite must be the Lancome  Essential for Eyes :-)  I love taking care of my eyes so they look young forever ….

Tanvi
Fresh Face

Thankyou so much for this contest I am so excited for all the products..generally if i have a big day planned  my skin care regime involves clinique liquid soap followed by clinique iD (oily skin).Once it has been absorbed in the skin ,I dab clinique moisture surge auto replenish  onto the skin before any makeup..makes my skin perfect and I have a wonderful skin nd makeup all through  the day...and at the end of the exhausting day post cleansing the face just apply rhe same moisture surge onto yoir skin and your skin os all rejuvenatedSmiley Happy

Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations @Na-talie - you've been randomly selected as our WINNER! Please can you message me your address to claim your prize? 🎉