cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Award Winners FINAL SQUARE.jpg

To celebrate our first annual Debenhams Beauty Club Community Awards 2019, we’re offering all Beauty Club Community members the chance to WIN all of the Award Winning products worth over £500

For your chance to WIN simply comment below and tell us about your favourite product that has transformed your beauty regime for the better. 

Here's a list of the winners you'll win:

Hot new arrival - Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette 

First class for cheeks - Benefit Hoola Powder Bronzer 

Can't live without foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Game changer for eyes - Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette 

Must-have mascara - Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara 

Best lipstick of all-time - MAC Cosmetic Lipstick 

Cult Cleanser - Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser 

Best hardworking moisturiser - Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 

Best power serum- Clarins Double Serum 

Skin saving mask - GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask 

Essential for eyes - Lancome Genifique Light Pearl Youth Activating Eye and Lash Serum 

Haircare superstar - Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 

Male grooming essential - Kiehl's Facial Fuel 

Fragrance for her - YSL Black Opium EDP

Fragrance for him - Hugo Boss Bottled EDT

Beauty icon - Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 

Editor's Pick - Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 

Good luck! Competition closes on Friday 12 July. One winner will be chosen at random. 

T&Cs apply. Please click here for full details

Not yet a Debenhams Beauty Club Community member? Sign up now and be part of our exclusive forum dedicated to all things beauty. Once joined, you can enter competitions, recommend products to fellow beauty lovers, share your beauty dilemma and stay up-to-date with all the latest trends and inspiration on our blog. Here's are a few links to see the types of things you can be involved in once you've joined...

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Makeup/bd-p/Makeup

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/New-on-You/bd-p/newonyou2

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog-News-Offers-Promotions/bg-p/TheBlogOffers

1,244 Comments
amandajosie
First Base

Loving the new Absolue light cream from the Lancome  counter. Wonderful product  plus the  Debenhams staff help me with any beauty queries on new products ❤️

SamLou001
Getting Lippy

Powder Kiss Lipstick 3G - Impulsive - MAC Cosmetics  mac powder kiss lipstick, formula is out of this world ! HeartSmiley Happy thank you for this wonderful opportunity Debenhams Beauty 

frenchyturner10
First Base

I love my Faith in Nature non scented hair conditioner. It is gentle on my dry brittle hair. Can't do without it.

AJK46
Fresh Face

It has to be the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner and Lash Liner, I can actually use them with little effort and stays put all night

Karlag10
First Base

Benefit BADgal mascara - I cant live without it. I hate going out without makeup but if im in a rush and i can only put one thing on it would be this. It stays on looks great and opens my eyes love it

Priest1966
First Base

Thank you for the chance to win this prize. I love Estee Lauder Double wear foundation it help my skin 

Rebeccafae
Fresh Face

My NYX setting spray, makes my makeup look flawless all day.

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@SarahS 

Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara totally transformed my beauty regime for the better! I had never tried a mascara like this ever before. It gives my lashes so much volume and length, opens up my eyes wide and makes them pop! Gives such a dramatic look and is and will always remain a winner for me!

Kittycomet
Winging It

Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is brilliant

YorkshireHill
First Base

Estee Lauder Double wear foundation changed my whole make up game! I first used it 6 years ago for my wedding and it had been my 'go to' ever since. 

Light, perfect colour match and great coverage!

carolwill
Winging It

Clarins Gentle Foaming cleanser leaves my skin smooth and feeling refreshed. Wonderful.

This is a great prize to give, thanks.

SylviaP
First Base

I've never been one for wearing foundation but my sister let me try her Dior forever foundation for a night out. I've never looked back and is always in my makeup bag x

Blondiecass
Fresh Face

Bare minerals Original smoothing face primer.  My make up now stays on for more than 5 minutes! 

joaniestitchell
First Base

My 'must have' product is Sond Clean Slate Cream Cleanser.

bikerbill
Winging It

I am loving the Clarins Double Serum. I use it every morning and I can see my skin is smoother and it seems to hydrate the skin too.

Sabrinashort
Getting Lippy

The award winners wow 😍

what changed my beauty regime was Toning Lotion Toner 200Ml - Clarins  this for me helped me with my spotty t-zone. I use it morning and night after I cleanse my face, then I apply a moisturiser. Not only has my spot prone skin eased off, but also my skin feels softer, more moisturised and firmer. I recommend this product highly and to top it off it actually smelly really nice. 

aidey
Winging It

Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield is my absolute favourite primer. Perfect for my sensitive skin and leaves my skin ultra smooth.

KerryAnn71
Fresh Face

I love my Rimmel concealer. I have bought far more expensive ones that don’t do the job half as well. It’s effective and great value for money.

Suzieo
First Base

Estée Lauder Double Wear Zero-Smudge Lengthening Mascara, Black

This is the perfect mascara it really  does not smudge. Brilliant!

Jo_73
Total Glossip

For me it has to be Murad night fix enzyme treatment. It managed to give the skin I've wanted for years, in a matter of days. Absolutely love it ❣️ Xx

nictann
First Base

Dr Hauschka's Revitalising Day Cream. It's the only moisturiser I've ever found that works for me…

Janie2424
First Base

Recommend Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish.  Fantastic prize, thank you x

Becca119
First Base

Multimasker

sunset34
Winging It

Trilogy rosehip oil - absolutely amazing!!

iD
Fresh Face

Wow thanks for putting together this awesome prize package! Who couldn’t feel like a beauty queen 👸 with this luscious lot of goodies! One of my favourites is the Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser.

Charlotteubels
First Base

Benefit bad gal mascara 

Mandrob
Fresh Face

Estée Lauder double wear light foundation is amazing and my favourite product, natural coverage that last all day and makes my skin look radiant, 

madeupalways
Fresh Face

Fade Out white anti shadow brightening eye cream.  Underneath my eyes look sunken and I have lines. This cream does a good job in masking the problem

Ni1
Getting Lippy

Game changing for me is Jurlique’s Activating Water Essence,  it’s a product you use after cleansing and before serum that adds extra hydration to your skin. 

I’m a complete skincare junky and my routine is very “Extra”, however if I need to do it quickly and be out the door, I can use this and my skins still ultra hydrated all day! 

I check my hydration levels a few times a week and always when adding a new skincare addition to my routine, when I started using this, I thought my hydration wand was broken as the hydration levels were through the roof and when I checked it an hour later, they were still much higher than on a normal day. This is a product that I have no hesitation in recommending for all skins, as even oily skins need to be well hydrated and this does that without any oily ness at all, it’s just like water and sinks in just as well. 

Love Love Love this product and wouldn’t be without it. 🍀💫

Gavin
Nailing It

I am so glad I tried Kiehl's Facial Fuel because my skin has never been so good. No more dry and tight feeling skin  just smooth moisturised comfortable feeling skin. Definitely a change for the better.

jollyoldthing
First Base

Doll 10  3-1 arch brow sculpture - this product is brilliant - not only has it given me back my eyebrows but it has highlighted by eyes and helped to frame my face.

lilyb30
Fresh Face

MooGoo Milk wash  face cleanser ..kind to the skin and WORKS 

Marilyn3
Winging It

The product that has transformed my beauty regime for the better is Clinique Moisture Surge 72hr Auto Replenishing Hydrator. Since using my skin has become hydrated, plumped and supple. Fine lines and wrinkles have been somewhat diminished and my skin looks more youthful!

Emma20
Winging It

Bad Gal Bang Mascara changed my beauty regime and made it better. My eyelashes look huge

Zoe7
Winging It

My favourite product is Double Serum it gives my skin a glow and it makes it feel soft and smooth

Mellyjane
First Base

Mac lipsticks making a subtle difference daily 

mrsplum
First Base

Frizz Ease serum - I wish I had found this years ago.  It is the only product I have found that tames and de-frizzes my hair and keeps it that way until I wash my hair again.  Do not go anywhere without it!

Andrea5
Winging It

Glamglow supermud clearing treatment mask made a massive difference to my skin for the better

StephC
First Base

For me it has to be tinted moisturiser. I have freckles and a tinted moisturiser helps to even out my skin tones before I apply make up. Also on the days when i don't want to wear make up then I still look good enough to face the world! 

Mrsbadger55
Fresh Face

I swear by Clinique's 7 Day Facial Scrub. Definitely the best product on the market.

emmamo91
Winging It

The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is amazing! Keeps makeup on all day and night!! Completely transformed my routine. 

Becjames18
Fresh Face

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner!! best eyeliner ever- so easy and lasts all day Smiley Happy 

Sydnie27
Fresh Face

Hi, it’s definitely Claris, Redness solutions. I suffer quite badly with rosacea and started to use these products about 6 months ago and have noticed a real difference. Initially it cost a lot as I bought the face was, the primer, the moisturiser, a night cream and also a foundation. A few weeks ago I took my 12 year old daughter into Debenhams so that we could speak to her about my daughters skin care routine, as the saying goes, you’re never too young to start a face routine 🤗. Again we were given fabulous advise and my daughters skin is already showing signs of improvement. I have to do a bit of nagging to get her to do it every morning and night but I’m sure we will get there. Fingers crossed for this competition as there are loads of products that we can share and lots of products neither of us have ever tried. So Good Luck to us 🤗🍀

Saradavis87
Fresh Face

Mac matte lipstick 

Hanab
Winging It

Clinique Moisture Surge! 

Life changing and THE best product I have come accross! Would highly recommend it to anyone! It is now the only thing I ask for as a gift! 

Lornamarie
First Base

Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara for me! People think I have false lashes on when I wear it. 

jsf02
First Base

Dear Debenhams

This is a great prize o win.

I like to wear a good quality lipstick that keeps lips moisturised. A smile is the window of your face.

Emma_Mc
Getting Lippy

Hoola bronzing powder changed my make up game! I use it all over the body for an all year round glow!

Stmiddy
Fresh Face

I can't do without a high SPF lip balm at any time of year, I no longer suffer from cracked lips 💋

Tinalist
First Base

The ‘Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette’  is FAB because I have everything I need to create perfect eyes in one place....just pick up and go!