cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Award Winners FINAL SQUARE.jpg

To celebrate our first annual Debenhams Beauty Club Community Awards 2019, we’re offering all Beauty Club Community members the chance to WIN all of the Award Winning products worth over £500

For your chance to WIN simply comment below and tell us about your favourite product that has transformed your beauty regime for the better. 

Here's a list of the winners you'll win:

Hot new arrival - Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette 

First class for cheeks - Benefit Hoola Powder Bronzer 

Can't live without foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Game changer for eyes - Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette 

Must-have mascara - Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara 

Best lipstick of all-time - MAC Cosmetic Lipstick 

Cult Cleanser - Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser 

Best hardworking moisturiser - Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 

Best power serum- Clarins Double Serum 

Skin saving mask - GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask 

Essential for eyes - Lancome Genifique Light Pearl Youth Activating Eye and Lash Serum 

Haircare superstar - Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 

Male grooming essential - Kiehl's Facial Fuel 

Fragrance for her - YSL Black Opium EDP

Fragrance for him - Hugo Boss Bottled EDT

Beauty icon - Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 

Editor's Pick - Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 

Good luck! Competition closes on Friday 12 July. One winner will be chosen at random. 

T&Cs apply. Please click here for full details

Not yet a Debenhams Beauty Club Community member? Sign up now and be part of our exclusive forum dedicated to all things beauty. Once joined, you can enter competitions, recommend products to fellow beauty lovers, share your beauty dilemma and stay up-to-date with all the latest trends and inspiration on our blog. Here's are a few links to see the types of things you can be involved in once you've joined...

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Makeup/bd-p/Makeup

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/New-on-You/bd-p/newonyou2

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog-News-Offers-Promotions/bg-p/TheBlogOffers

1,244 Comments
sjeuk00
First Base
Fantastic prize! I would absolutely love to win all these products! Discovering Benefit products when I was 18 changed my beauty regime for the better. I love the red tint that can be as subtle or strong as you like, and the way it can be used on cheeks or lips. I hope to hear from you soon! Thanks for the chance to win.
H123
Blending In

Clarins Double Serum, gentle but very effective.

Holliec1988
Winging It

My fave mascara ever and lasts so long! I got a small size in my look fantastic subscription a few months ago and it's still going strong. My favourite mascara by far 😍

Holliec1988
Winging It

Mine has to be the benefit BADgal bang mascara. I received a small one in a subscription box and immediately fell in love 😍 previously I had not yet discovered benefit products as I always just thought it was too expensive to justify but now I know it is well worth the money, my lashes are perfect long and we'll spaced each and every time unlike other mascaras where clumping can be hit or miss. Absolutle game changer and hope I win the prize 😍😍😍 Badgal Bang! Black Volumising Mascara 8.5G - Benefit #gamechanger

Glamgran2
Getting Lippy

My favourite go to make up must be Estee Lauders Double Wear foundation. It is light but leaves good coverage.

Great competition would love to win as there are some products I have not tried yet.

Nkhalil
Winging It

For me it has to be the Badgal Bang! Black Volumising Mascara 8.5G - Benefit . Since losing hair to cancer treatment, the hair growth has been real slow for me. My eyes always looked without life. My sister then bought me this mascara and it changed me. Putting theBadgal Bang! Black Volumising Mascara 8.5G - Benefit  on the very short eyelashes that i had made so much difference and made my eyes lively again! I love this mascara and is my go to anytime and everytime! Thank you Benefit for making this product!

Shoozieb
First Base

What a great prize ! I've turned 49 this weekend and I'm not very good with make up and products so would love to win this prize for a new me !

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Kshama88  

Echame
First Base

Hi all you Debs,  I've just joined the Club at 70..a bit long in the tooth for beautifying myself  but I guess it's never too late to try..

I would be  thrilled to win all those amazing beauty products and can't think of a better start to glamming myself up a bit  in my old age!

Good luck to everyone and have a great summer of beauty.

Moondill
Fresh Face

Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette has everything I need from a daytime natural look to dramatic smokey evening  peepers - just   Perfect!! 

Amand
Winging It

I love Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara. If I take my time applying it I get a real false eyelash affect.

It would be great to win the amazing Winners goody bag and try everyone else's favourites.

hanna
Getting Lippy
Elizabeth ArdenVisible difference hydragel cream is my choice .
Clarissaw123
Total Glossip

Well done winners x

Clarissaw123
Total Glossip

Hoola Powder Bronzer 8G - Toasted - Benefit 

makes my skin flawless love it so much 

@SarahS 

Rose10
First Base

Since I tried MAC lipstick, it's always present in my beauty bag.  

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@SarahS  wowee an amazing price for a very lucky person. I've been buying Mac lipsticks for 20 plus years and they are amazing. The range of colours cater for every skin tone and whatever your mood. The lipstick has great staying power and some of the shades like ruby woo, twig, mehr, chili and whirl have gained cult status. I love buying their limited edition lipsticks too but you have to be quick because they go so quick. Here's to 20 more years of Mac lipsticks 💄💋

N1na
Winging It

LooWhat an amazing opportunity! 

Thanks Debenhams! 

Out of the fabulous array of beauty products, the one that has transformed my beauty regime the most is the smallest, cutest product. 

Editor's Pick - Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 

Since purchasing Kat Von D Tattoo Liner I have never 👀 looked back. The smooth brush glides along my eyelids effortlessly with amazing precision. 

Just one one of the bundle of amazing beauty products. 

Jkm
Winging It

For me it has to be Drunk Elephant's C-Firma Day Serum. It has changed my beauty regime for the better because it's encouraged me to use vitamin c everyday to brighten and firm my skin. I have pigmentation on my face around my mouth and on my neck and it's really made a huge difference in lightening it. This in turn has made me feel a bit more confident about my skin and I'm starting to feel able to leave the house with just a little bit of make up on. 

Melo249
Nailing It

I’ve been loving the makeup forever he foundation, although I’ve had it for a while I’ve gone back to using it in this hotter weather so I’ve got more of a lighter look, it just looks lovely on the skin and feels nice and light good luck all 😊

kngbj95
First Base

I love hoola bronzer it is essential piece  that brings my makeup look together for my sun kissed glow! It's my go to bronzer love, love, love it! It last all day where my other bronzers start to fade mid day when it gets hot and I start to sweat!

Provosgt1971
Winging It

Clinique smart day cream

ahsaks
Winging It

@SarahS , 

Great post! My favorite beauty product that has transformed my regiment for the better is Perricone MD’s firming eye cream, which I find to be really supple and effective. Smiley Happy

bea24
First Base

Just been reading about all the winning products in the You magazine and I would be very happy to win any of these products....

Grove
Winging It

This looks amazing! Clarins gentle foaming cleanser is my game changer, it makes my skin feel great. 

JP-AE1
Fresh Face

I used the Urban Decays setting spray for the first time this weekend for a wedding. At the end of the night, my make-up still looked great after 12 hours of crying, drinking, eating and dancing!

Jaibai
Getting Lippy

GIVENCHY Volume Disturbia' 24-Hour Mascara in black has totally transformed my beauty regime for the better!  

It used to take me at least 15-20 minutes to do my eyes in the morning.  I have unruly lashes that won't curl and seem to have a mind of their own!  I normally get mascara all over my top eye lid and end up with panda eyes by mid afternoon.

I no longer have this problem thanks to Debenhams!  I used the sample size from one of last months beauty box's and it has transformed my morning regime!  Now it takes only 2 minutes to apply my mascara and my lashes become super volumized in just one coat!  It also lasts all day long with no smudging!  I've tried so many mascaras over the years, but this mascara is my firm favourite!  I'm saying goodbye to those panda eyes for good!

Simi
Winging It

Glam glow super mud clearing treatment mask is the best mask I have used.  Clarifying mask for problematic skin. 

ciderchickxxx
First Base

My favourite beauty product i have found is Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser. It's stopped me having mid life breakouts and I've noticed my skin is clearer and brighter looking x 

evenstar2903
Fresh Face

My favourite product  is definitely benefit bad gal mascara. No lash extensions required!! 😍

hanna
Getting Lippy

What a wonderful opportunity thank you Debenhams beauty communities .

kazzajj
Just Arrived

This is an absolute winner, makes an awesome difference to my skin, love love love it!

Na-talie
Winging It

Wow, I already love lots of these products. Black Opium is my all time favourite perfume and Urban decay are my go to eye shadow palette brand.

But I must say my favourite product that has transformed my beauty regime is Dior forever glow finish foundation, I struggle with foundation as I find most to be quite heavy. This foundation feels so light light putting on face cream, but gives great coverage. 

it would be amazing to have the opportunity to try some of these award winning products and find my next favourite product.

Heart

adwin
Fresh Face

I always used soap and water but if i can win these prizes i would love to see the transformation i will get to my skin and be envy of all my friends.

and i am sure to give a good write up and great feedback on each product.

now i am waiting for your surprise email to say I have won.

Thanks in advance

laurensam
Winging It

Benefit Badgal Mascara really makes my lashes a lot longer and lasts all day

DJ
Getting Lippy

What a fantastic prize. I can't afford expensive beauty products but do like to use mid range ones. Something that i can't live without is PawPaw balm for my dry lips.

Kshama88
Nailing It

Wowww great opportunity for all the makeup lovers 😊❤️ 

For me the list is too long but if its about my most fav products which I use almost everyday are,,, hoola bronzer by benefit, max studio fix foundation, eligabeth arden kajal, nyx cosmetic lip color, for perfume I am obsessed with Hugo boss orange. 

I simply use these products almost daily for a basic wearable look☺️

Wish to win something from this contest so that can add in my fav list as I am crazy for makeup 😊😜💄💕

MichWG
Winging It

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser is the best cleanser I have ever used, it removes all traces of make up and the muslin cloth gently exfoliates the skin.

stephanie73
Winging It

I would love to try this!

Swan65
Fresh Face

Torn between Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser and the Double Serum.....

KEMullen25
Fresh Face

Been loving the Clarins stuff that I have and especially the Clarins Double serum although I have also now got some Urban Decay palettes and enjoying them to

ImReallyAnElf
Fresh Face

My favourite game changer is RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum which makes my sparse eyelashes look fuller and thicker and helps them to grow. @SarahS 

Sarahloveskian
First Base

I've never been any good at eyeshadow. But I couldn't resist the Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette. With a bit of practice I honestly cannot believe the results. The colours are sublime and I can go from a subtle day look to a dramatic night look so easily. 5 stars!! 

babsann123
Fresh Face

My favourite beauty product has got to be -----  The Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator

Natashab291
Fresh Face

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner is a life changer never mind routine change. I was never any good at liner especially wings but find this product so easy to use, waterproof and can transform the simplest look.

I love this liner as on days when I dont feel the best I can wear minimal make up, sweep this over my lids and feel instantly transformed and beautiful. You can be minimalistic or extravagant!

Best item to have in your make up bag and is suitable for everyone. 🖤 

Sheppady
Fresh Face

About 15 years ago I went for a facial for the first time and they used Elemis face buff, followed by a cleanser, toner and finally Elemis Marine Collagen face cream. Since then I have used the same products as very little feels or smells the same or has the same results.

valentina-black
Winging It

this would be a dream for me as i have health problems so this would be so wonderful

louCrocker84
First Base

Wow! Winning these amazing products would be amazing. My favourite product at the moment would be the NYX dark circle concealer. It really helps to cover my dark circles and pigmentation on my face.

Lynsi
Winging It

Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara is absolutely amazing. Lengthens, thickens and seperates my lashes like no other product and believe me, I've tried lots.

hanna
Getting Lippy

I want to be honest I want them all !

Lulili
Fresh Face

Kiehl’s Glow Formula Skin Hydrator suits my skin very well.