cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Award Winners FINAL SQUARE.jpg

To celebrate our first annual Debenhams Beauty Club Community Awards 2019, we’re offering all Beauty Club Community members the chance to WIN all of the Award Winning products worth over £500

For your chance to WIN simply comment below and tell us about your favourite product that has transformed your beauty regime for the better. 

Here's a list of the winners you'll win:

Hot new arrival - Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette 

First class for cheeks - Benefit Hoola Powder Bronzer 

Can't live without foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Game changer for eyes - Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette 

Must-have mascara - Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara 

Best lipstick of all-time - MAC Cosmetic Lipstick 

Cult Cleanser - Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser 

Best hardworking moisturiser - Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 

Best power serum- Clarins Double Serum 

Skin saving mask - GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask 

Essential for eyes - Lancome Genifique Light Pearl Youth Activating Eye and Lash Serum 

Haircare superstar - Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 

Male grooming essential - Kiehl's Facial Fuel 

Fragrance for her - YSL Black Opium EDP

Fragrance for him - Hugo Boss Bottled EDT

Beauty icon - Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 

Editor's Pick - Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 

Good luck! Competition closes on Friday 12 July. One winner will be chosen at random. 

T&Cs apply. Please click here for full details

Not yet a Debenhams Beauty Club Community member? Sign up now and be part of our exclusive forum dedicated to all things beauty. Once joined, you can enter competitions, recommend products to fellow beauty lovers, share your beauty dilemma and stay up-to-date with all the latest trends and inspiration on our blog. Here's are a few links to see the types of things you can be involved in once you've joined...

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Makeup/bd-p/Makeup

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/New-on-You/bd-p/newonyou2

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog-News-Offers-Promotions/bg-p/TheBlogOffers

1,244 Comments
HannahMary
Winging It

So many things listed I'd love to try but especially the Benefit BADgal mascara as I first tried Benefit They're Real mascara last year, immediately got the hype and am now a convert!

Sarahbibs
First Base

@SarahS  Great giveaway! Love the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Gives a lovely finish to the skin and my make up lasts all day (instead of melting off my face by lunchtime!).

Currybecs
Fresh Face

Love the Estée Lauder double wear ever since receiving a sample. Would love to win this foundation. Black opium is the most beautiful perfume 😍 Double Wear Stay In Place Spf10 Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 2C2 Pale Almond - Est�©e Lauder 

dhew41
Fresh Face

What a fabulous prize, especially as it includes Clarins Double Serum  - so light, just sinks into my skin leaving it feel moisturised without any residues.  Lovely product.

Lclarke01
Chilling Out

@SarahS  wow what an amazing giveaway. 

I don’t know if I can pick just one though. Estee Lauder Double wear foundation has been the best purchase I ever made. But I also love the Mac prep + prime to start and always finish with the Urban decay all nighter setting spray!

AlinaDamian
First Base

LOVE Clarins Double Serum change my skin

Lexilou
First Base

My Urban Decay Naked 3 pallet. Never had colours that have suited my skin tone & eye colour so well 😍😍😍

kitty-beau
Winging It

Such an amazing prize! 😍 

Although it wasn’t one of the winners, my holy grail product is probably the Kat Von D  Signature Brow pencil (I also use the Signature Brow powder too which is equally amazing)  The staying power is phenomenal. I work nights and on a few occasions have returned home in the morning and gone straight to bed with a full face of makeup on (naughty, I know!) but have woken up with my brows still exactly as they were the night before. Plus it applies like a dream and blends beautifully - what more can you need?! 

Good luck everyone! x

Wishingstars
Fresh Face

This list of prizes is a wonderful treat with the best products, I would love to use these products on my 1st wedding anniversary #doublewear worn on my wedding day last july along with urban decay all nighter setting spray beautiful base for wedding make up 

All discovered at @debenhams counters #liverpool having makeup trials for wedding products xxx

Sazzlejane
Fresh Face

Clinique moisture surge 72 hr is my ultimate game changer product, my skin has never looked or felt better since discovering this gem of a product. What an amazing prize for someone to win. Fingers crossed it’s me that’s lucky enough to win it, exactly a week before my birthday. I feel a pamper session coming on!!!

Buggie
Fresh Face

Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray has truly made my makeup last all day long especially for special events.

Nicolpiper
Winging It

Mine lifechanging beauty regime was starting to use korean sheet masks on my face. Its really working and makes my skin perfect. Now i only have to find something for my very dark undereye circles Smiley Very Happy

Sabina123
Perfectly Primed

Love the Urban Decay All Night Setting spray-total life saver for someone like me who gets shiny and where make up starts sliding very very quickly!

Also loving the new Reloaded pallette-shades are awesome!

Sarahlouiseslj
First Base

I do not go a day without using Hoola or BADgal Bang 😍 what an amazing prize!

Fragle12
Fresh Face

Great prize..I've recently discovered the many wonderful pros of highlighter and love benefits high beam.. would LOVE these items though xx

Summer_belle
Fresh Face

Palmers Cocoa Butter, thick and moisturising and the fragrance makes me want to eat chocolate!

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

@SarahS 

What a Fabulous Competition! 

I would say that the Nars Pore and Shine Control Primer has changed my whole routine. I’ve got quite bad scaring and this  helps fill in the dents and imperfections. As it’s the bases of my makeup it makes everything look better and it’s helps my confidence a lot. I’m super happy with it ☺️ 

NM1988
Fresh Face

The glam glow mask is amazing I would definitely recommend it ! 

I have lately been using Clarins products and I must say the cleanser is really good! 

Rabia
Glitterati

@SarahS  

It is really hard to choose one product as every product is awesome... 

All nighter setting spray is perfect to keep makeup in place and lasting long 😍❤️

English-rose92
First Base

I love make up in general  but my fave product has to be benefit hoola bronzer  their primers and eyebrow products are amazing xxxxx  I just love benefits makeup products 

Katosmond1981
Winging It

Good news, I sure all the products is amazing, but I used a  Clinique moisturiser, Clarins   Cleanser  And YSL  Black  Opium   Perfume  !  And I would like to try some more , good luck to me 😜

Ele81
Winging It

For me, it's the recent Limited edition GOT highlighter palette from Urban Decay! This stuff is amazing and the glow is the best I've seen from a highlighter. It also has amazing staying power! 

Pammybret
Winging It

Just love my Clarins double serum. Best thing ever for your beauty routine.  Would love to win all the winners of the the beauty awards

Pammybret
Winging It

@SarahS wrote:

To celebrate our first annual Debenhams Beauty Club Community Awards 2019, we’re offering all Beauty Club Community members the chance to WIN all of the Award Winning products worth over £500

For your chance to WIN simply comment below and tell us about your favourite product that has transformed your beauty regime for the better. 

Best hardworking moisturiser - Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 

Essential for eyes - Lancome Genifique Light Pearl Youth Activating Eye and Lash Serum 

Good luck! Competition closes on Friday 12 July. One winner will be chosen at random. 

Not yet a Debenhams Beauty Club Community member? Sign up now and be part of our exclusive forum dedicated to all things beauty. Once joined, you can enter competitions, recommend products to fellow beauty lovers, share your beauty dilemma and stay up-to-date with all the latest trends and inspiration on our blog. Here's are a few links to see the types of things you can be involved in once you've joined...

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog-News-Offers-Promotions/bg-p/TheBlogOffers

Just love my Clarins double serum. Best thing ever for your beauty routine.  Would love to win all the winners of the the beauty awards
kj_lovinbeauty
Multimasker

What brill winners!! My ultimate game changing product is Elemis pro collagen cleansing balm. It’s changed my skin so so much. Cleansing with a balm and Muslin cloth is the only real way to deeply cleanse skin of SPF! Say no to wipes @CarolineHirons 

Riadan_15
First Base

@SarahS  I bought Fragrance for Him Hugo Boss Bottled EDT for my boyfriend. It was my first gift for him! He really liked it! The day after he proposed to me and recently got married! That's why it was so memorable for me! I really loved Debenhams! 

I am using also Can't live without foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation to cover up my spider veins. It really works!! I hope I'm gonna win. Love you @debenhams 

Maryam1993
Fresh Face

I can’t possibly choose one fave! I absolutely LOVE the all nighter setting spray.  From jumping on the central line in smouldering heat to weaving through crowds on a wet and rainy day- this stuff makes sure my make up doesn’t budge! Also love a urban decay naked palette. From the array of choice and in colours and finishes, one palette has the potential to fit any occasion ♥️ Xx

elieneahuzii
Fresh Face

Can’t live without Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray, I love powder foundation and the All Nighter makes everything perfect.

Sadaf
Winging It

I like Estee louder double wear foundation and urban decay naked eye shadow palate.

SammyK
Fresh Face

I’ve only just discovered Urban Decay Naked pallets and lip mouse! It’s changed my life and now I can’t live without it. Easy to apply and lasts for ages. Xx

Sianmp2689
First Base

Oh My Goodness! 😍 

Such a fantastic prize, so many products I have been dying to get my hands on. I’m such an amateur but love experimenting with new products. The Estee Lauder double wear foundation is a personal favourite of mine, definitely my go to! #gamechanger 🤞🏼🙏🏼 🤞🏼

LolasBeauty
Winging It

I love Benefit mascaras and can't choose between them. A quick swipe when I don't have much time in the morning instantly makes me feel bright eyed and ready for the day.

Purplesars11
Blending In

What a prize!!! 🥰 For me, the Benefit BADGal Bang mascara is sensational! A proper game changer for lashes out of the tons of different mascaras I’ve used over the years, this stands out on top! X 🙏🏼

Hizz
Winging It

My favourite product which is life-changing to my beauty regime is... the MAC cosmetic lipstick! The range of colours, the feel and the taste are just on point! No offense to other brands,  but once i tried on MAC, there’s no turning back on my loyalty towards them! ❤️💄

Lozza203
Fresh Face

What a great selection of products, all worthy winners but my absolute life saver has to be the beauty icon winner- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray! This stuff is amazing, I wear makeup for work everyday & I also sweat a lot! My makeup would always need reapplying, I’d have to carry it all to work but with All Nighter it lasts all day!!  No more reapplying making my skin more clogged and oily, one application in the morning, a spritz of my fav spray and I’m ready to go! @SarahS 

Wing
Winging It

Love the #Lancôme products. The lady in the Leamington store was so helpful! I started going back to this brand last year and now use their teint foundation, hypnose mascara, their rose tone moisturiser, bought a lipstick from their new range today, as well as th Genifique Light Pearl Youth Activating Eye and Lash Serum, which is in your Winner’s list. I will make my best efforts to apply this religiously every night to stop the crow / fine lines appear!

henna_131
Fresh Face

The Kiehls midnight recovery concentrate has led to a complete transformation to my skin. 

After over exfoliating my skin which led to a huge breakout, it worked extremely well as a non-irritating product, and served to re-moisturise my skin for a much needed recovery. 

Cannot fault it!

SilverAngel87
Getting Lippy

Wow what am amazing prize thanks for the opportunity to win all these gorgeous award winners.

The game changer product for me from the winners is the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. It is the first setting spray I have found which actually works for any length of time to keep my make up in place meaning I no longer have to worry about panda eyes when going out or to an event.

GabsBuzz
First Base

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation is and forever will be my holy grail. 

Tallatz
Winging It

Wow what a competition. My favourite product is clarins serum. It’s amazing and transformed the life of many people. Amazing!!!😀😀😀

Mahtab
Winging It

Wow such an amazing products 😍

Estee lauder double wear foundation is the best foundation i have ever used. i have sensetive and dry skin and i don't like heavy foundation and this product is the only one I'm using.

tracychoo
Fresh Face

What a fabulous prize , my beauty product must have is urban decay all-nighter setting spray it’s a must for ur makeup bag.

Lynnem26
First Base

The one item I can't live without has to be Estee Lauder double wear foundation. It's an absolute godsend and hides all my little imperfections on my face.

Stella_1
Blending In

What a fantastic prize. Good luck everyone but let it be me 😁

Rach391
Winging It

Benefit Hoola bronzer is my go to product every day! It can transform my pale skin to a sunkissed glow and I look so much healthier. Makes a huge difference!

Floodconn
Chilling Out

Has to be Double Serum by Clarins my mum got me hooked after buying for a Xmas present a few years ago and I’ve never looked back. It’s amazing leaves my skin looking and feeling hydrated, youthful and amazingly soft. 

#clarinsgamechanger #clarins #clarinsdoubleserum

@SarahS wrote:

Bridgetanf
First Base

Best skincare product I have ever used.

Clarins double serum has re-plumped and resurfaced my skin making it look brighter and firmer. I’m a true fan!

han24
Winging It

I love my granier micellar water - it removes make up easily and doesn’t leave my face feeling greasy or sticky. 

HannahFrancess
Fresh Face

Wow, this is an amazing and generous prize! 

My life changing beauty product has to be hyluronic acid, I’m currently using the one from The Ordinary. Although my skin in on the oilier side it never seemed plump and was always a bit dehydrated. I started using the acid and now my skin is clearer, plumper and it has even reduced my redness! ☺️ It’s a staple for me now 💕💕

LK
Winging It

#BenefitBADgalBangMascara

#UrbanDecayHeatPalette

#MACCosmeticsLipstick

My absolute must haves!!!!! 

If I lose these I may not leave the house again until I restocked 😂👏🏼💄💋

@SarahS