cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Award Winners FINAL SQUARE.jpg

To celebrate our first annual Debenhams Beauty Club Community Awards 2019, we’re offering all Beauty Club Community members the chance to WIN all of the Award Winning products worth over £500

For your chance to WIN simply comment below and tell us about your favourite product that has transformed your beauty regime for the better. 

Here's a list of the winners you'll win:

Hot new arrival - Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette 

First class for cheeks - Benefit Hoola Powder Bronzer 

Can't live without foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Game changer for eyes - Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette 

Must-have mascara - Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara 

Best lipstick of all-time - MAC Cosmetic Lipstick 

Cult Cleanser - Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser 

Best hardworking moisturiser - Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 

Best power serum- Clarins Double Serum 

Skin saving mask - GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask 

Essential for eyes - Lancome Genifique Light Pearl Youth Activating Eye and Lash Serum 

Haircare superstar - Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 

Male grooming essential - Kiehl's Facial Fuel 

Fragrance for her - YSL Black Opium EDP

Fragrance for him - Hugo Boss Bottled EDT

Beauty icon - Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 

Editor's Pick - Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 

Good luck! Competition closes on Friday 12 July. One winner will be chosen at random. 

T&Cs apply. Please click here for full details

Not yet a Debenhams Beauty Club Community member? Sign up now and be part of our exclusive forum dedicated to all things beauty. Once joined, you can enter competitions, recommend products to fellow beauty lovers, share your beauty dilemma and stay up-to-date with all the latest trends and inspiration on our blog. Here's are a few links to see the types of things you can be involved in once you've joined...

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Makeup/bd-p/Makeup

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/New-on-You/bd-p/newonyou2

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog-News-Offers-Promotions/bg-p/TheBlogOffers

1,244 Comments
RuinK
Winging It

Absolutely has to be the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, finally I can get the look I was aiming for without making a hideous mess, and it stays put! Complete game changer!

Eliseo65
Getting Lippy

Clarins Melting cleanser. Gets everything off and leaves my skin beautifully soft, unlike other cleansers, which leave me tight and dry. 

JC07
First Base

Such an amazing prize and so many I haven't yet tried so would love the opportunity to do so. Difficult to choose my fave beauty must haves. I adore Decleor cleansing mousse, skin feels so polished and silk like after using this product but Elemis pro collagen marine cream is my must have staple, the smell the texture, the feel on your skin is unparalleled for me.

Anniie
Beauty Icon
Sheri-Ann18
Fresh Face

Wow what an amazing prize Smiley Happy I was watching on Facebook life. @SarahS I'd love to win iv tried Matte Lipstick 3G - Powerhouse - MAC Cosmetics I love them. I only have 2 colours up to yet. But there soo creamy, I live for my Hoola Mini Matte Powder Bronzer 4G - Benefit best thing I ever bought no going back now. Best setting spray I have tried is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  that's definitely a steaple in my makeup bag. And Black Opium Eau De Parfum - Yves Saint Laurent is 1 of my all time favourites but unfortunately running low onit Smiley Sad good luck everyone and I'd love to try the rest of the top picks. 

Ami4
Getting Lippy

Such a great range of products to win! I could not live without my trilogy rosehip oil, I’ve been using it Day and night for about 5 months so far and my skin has never been better! It’s a great moisturiser and has begun to fade my acne scars. Would absolutely love to win this competition and good luck to everyone else! 

KatyaBoys
Fresh Face

Benefit Bang mascara 100%! Goes onto my lashes so nicely and makes them look as 🤭! have gone through about 5 of them and I’m not planning on switching 😍😍😍

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

The clinique moisture surge was the first ever (high end) moisturiser i bought for my dry and dehydrated skin. 

I had blemishes as a young adult and i was drying my skin out more and more thinking it would clear my skin. 

the opposite happened. This cream was the beginning of my love for skincare. 

LucyjmConnor
First Base

My Naked palette by Urban Decay! Such versatile colours for all sorts of looks, a beautifully presented palette, and it even has a great brush! I’ve used it for everyday, for nights out and even when performing on stage! The range of colours has stopped me from getting stuck in doing the same make up everyday, and it’s so compact and portable! 

Manda67
Winging It

I love to use the X Kristen Bright Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay and #urbandecay all niter setting spray because it leaves your make up staying exactly we're it should without any stickyNess.  So you can dance and party all nite long and stay beautiful. Brilliant! 

Bry
Nailing It

Primer, never used to use primer, and have started using it for the past year or so. The difference it makes is pretty staggering! 

oliviahelli
Getting Lippy

My life changing product is a bit boring really, but it’s a multi-purpose staple -Palmers Cocoa Butter. I use the lotion formula on my face every night and NOTHING come so close to providing the moisture and suppleness that it does. My skin is sensitive and tidbits helps soothe and relieve it whilst helping keep me looking young(ish!). It’s the perfect base for all make up, and is amazing for full body moisturisation  and helping remove pesky stretch marks! The dream.

fleet
Fresh Face

What an amazing prize, hopefully I shall be as lucky as I was to discover Clarins gentle foaming cleanser. This product has changed my skin for the better, I just wish I had used it years ago!

maci234
Fresh Face

favourite product is the Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator

BeckyLSmith
Fresh Face

My favourite product is Vichy Mineral 89, its perfect for my dry and sensitive skin that doesn't like absorbing heavier products

Cy_yie
Total Glossip

Urban decay all nighter setting spray is definitely the game changer!  It make my makeup last all day and fresh! 

I always thought I have oily skin or the environment (especially coming from a very hot country) that causes my make up never last, my foundation used to just all melt away and eye makeup always bleed! But after I started using the all nighter spray and the eyeshadow primer; totally change my makeup game! Still looking fleet after all day! 😝❤️❤️❤️

JoJo23
Fresh Face

Thank you soooo much @SarahS 💛💜💕 for this, it’s totally awesome and exciting. It’s hard to pick one game changer for me as so many of the winners have been but as there can only be one, it would be Badgal Bang! Black Volumising Mascara 8.5G - Benefit   I struggle with my very heavy hooded eyes. I’m not one for fake lashes and I feel with my hooded eyes I need all the help I can get when it comes to lashes and boy (or should I say Gal 🤪) thank goodness for this mascara. I feel like I get the look of fake lashes now without actually having to wear them. It’s wonderful and would also definitely be my one item I would take to a desert 🏜 island 🌴 with me. 

Thank you @Debenhams 🥰 for achieving this!!

Rachel_wellens
Fresh Face

@SarahS  I would love to win this prize - wow amazing 

My game changer is Urban decay All Nighter Setting Spray - would highly recommend.

Also I recently bought myself Ysl black opium can't believe I've not had the perfume before - the smell is devine

SueB1
Winging It

What a fab prize. It would be great to win. Clarins double serum has really transformed my skin routine. It feels absolutely lovely.

Ber
First Base

Would love chance to try some of these fabulous products

jadey7714
Winging It

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner  makes my mornings alot quicker and looks great with the go big or go home mascara

reaper101
First Base

Kat Von D Tattoo liner, without doubt the best liner I have ever used. No smudging, stays put until you want it removed! 

lizardbush
Fresh Face

Mary Kay Timewise matte foundation is my all time favourite - great even coverage that lasts all day

Missysb83
Winging It

The Ordinay Niacinamide serum has changed my skincare for the better. Before using this amazing serum I found my skin broke out alot even if I was eating well, water etc. And nothing helped until I came across The ordinary products, niacinamide keeps my skin clear and radiant without drying it out. It's so easy to incorporate into my daily regime too once at night with my night cream.

361Twinkle
First Base

Beautaniq beauty fill tame brow gel made such a difference to my eyebrows I actually enjoy using it knowing the difference it makes is so worth it.

Kayc87
Fresh Face

Oh my @SarahS  I'd love to win the sample mascara I have tried the urban decay all nighter setting spray and my skin feels fab your foundation is amazing blends so well and makes my skin look and feel so b××××× amazing. 

Zara
Winging It

The ordinary argon oil and rosehip oil have really saved my skin. I had dehydrated dry skin but still suffered from breakouts and many products targeted to blemishes are mostly for oily skin types so struggled to find something that would work but the argon oil has really help to rebalance my skin Smiley Happy

Lozlovesmakeup7
Fresh Face

@SarahS  This is an incredible  opportunity and I’d really appreciate if I won because black opium has changed my  beauty routine and I always need more but while I was a student it has been a bit expensive but it’s worth it.

It has changed my routine because it’s the best I’ve smelt, it really suits my skin and has incredible lasting power especially while I was rushing around place to place  for my degree. 

valerie2
Fresh Face

Amazing products

Sian123
Multimasker

What an amazing line up of winners! Some of these I have used before and completely agree with their well deserved win! Others have caught my eye and would love to try out! 

My favourite make up product has got to be the Benefit BadGal Bang Mascara. It completes my make up look and I get so many compliments on my lashes, some people think they are false! Xx

NinaWarner
First Base

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner is amazing - it just does not move!

Hollygirl1
Winging It

I would love to win.i don’t win anything. Would make my summer.

Jules4871
Winging It

Where do i enter the competition to win the winners? Ive looked evrrywhere and i cant see it

Aliyaaliya
Winging It

I love the sound of this. My favourite is the all nighter from urban decay. This is because whatever makeup I wear, it remains on and now you can't get better than that..saves so much makeup and time from re-applying all the time. What a quality product. Thanks to the Debenhams beauty club for introducing me to the all nighter by giving a beauty sample of it (via beauty club) and a big up to Urban Decay, your a saviour who has made me really happy. 

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@Jules4871  Just  write your entry on here , the same as you did when you asked your question .

Good luck x

CarlyM
Winging It

I love La Roche Posay's Effaclar Duo+ is my holy grail product!

EllaRay23
Winging It

Okay, so my life-changing discovery is for sure the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay because it SAVES my makeup. Priming is obviously important too, but honestly this spray keeps my makeup on for so long and through every weather. Bonus: spraying it on your makeup brush after picking up eyeshadow (especially Urban Decay) makes the colour so pigmented and beautiful.  

Dragqueendrama
Getting Lippy

One product that has changed my beauty regime is the sisley floral rose toner, this has helped balance the hydration in my skin and as a result make up goes on smoother and lasts longer and looks less dwelly

Woollardt
Fresh Face

I can't now do without my Lancome Advanced Genefique Light Pearl Serum for my eyes. It's changed my entire look. It took a while for it to work, but that's normal, but it was worth the wait. Thanks Lancome! 💋

Jules4871
Winging It

@SarahS 

Clinique moisture surge is, without doubt,  the best moisturiser for me. I have combination skin with oily T zone and it works so well. Its light,  doesn't make my skin greasy but gives deep down moisture. I also love Lancome Advanced Geneifique Serum so would love to try the eye one. 

I adore Benefit Badgal Bang Mascara. 

Im an Urban Decay addict and would love to try the reloaded palette.  The setting spray is the bomb. 

Id seriously love to win this prize and get a chance to try the other products i haven't used before. 

Ive been incredibly ill this year and now recovering slowly so to win  this would be a much needed boost.  Thanks for the opportunity x

Nichola1979
Winging It

I recently discovered black opium I love the fragrance everyone comments on the lovely aroma I leave walking around. It lasts for hours and the added bonus is the black glitter bottle who doesn’t love a sparkle in their life.

Rossrossi
First Base

Wow what an amazing prize, I would love to win it.

My favourite product that has transformed my beauty regime is Clinique Moisture Surge. I have sensitive and very dry skin and since I have been using this I no longer have dry patches on my face.

Also YSL Black Opium is one of my favourite fragrances. I'm on my 4th bottle since I first discovered it. I always get comments about it when I'm wearing it. LOVE it

Annie51
First Base

I really like double wear foundation by Estée Lauder since dropping Boots No 7 foundation over many years when I came out in a rash recently on my face.  

Meesh22xox
Winging It

Urban Decay all nighter setting spray for sure!!! Xxx

suzy17
Getting Lippy

WOW,

I love to win and this is the prize of all prizes.

My favourite product at the minute has to be Lancomes Custom Highlighter Drops, Its £26 for the bottle of 15ml. It sounds small but you hardly need to use any, i usually just put the tip of my brush at the top of the bottle and that is more than enough for my cheek bones and above my eyes. I have also mixed a drop of it in my moisturiser for daytime wear.

Catelyn26
Fresh Face

Wow @SarahS 💗 What an amazing giveaway!! All these products are truly beautiful 💫 So hard to pick my favourite👑 , but I would have to say the #urbandecay #allnighter #settingspray takes the win!!👌 as it does exactly what it says on the bottle!! It’s my holy grail setting spray! Nothing compares😘 , would love to have the opportunity to win this spectacular prize!🙌🌷👑💗 @SarahS 

agreaves19
Winging It

I would love to win this wonderful bundle that includes everything I need to look and feel fantastic

Toptaffy
Fresh Face

The Clinique 72 hour moisturiser is great for my dry skin. 

Gypsy1
First Base

Clinique ID active cartridge for pores and uneven skin texture has really improved the look of my skin.

jenny33
Winging It

What an utterly amazing prize, would love to be the lucky winner!!  Love the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray  as locks on your make up whilst out partying which is quite a rarity at my age but will now be going out a little more as single and will have to mingle Smiley Happy Been a rubbish start to 2019 and winning this would make my year!!