cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Award Winners FINAL SQUARE.jpg

To celebrate our first annual Debenhams Beauty Club Community Awards 2019, we’re offering all Beauty Club Community members the chance to WIN all of the Award Winning products worth over £500

For your chance to WIN simply comment below and tell us about your favourite product that has transformed your beauty regime for the better. 

Here's a list of the winners you'll win:

Hot new arrival - Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eyeshadow Palette 

First class for cheeks - Benefit Hoola Powder Bronzer 

Can't live without foundation - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation

Game changer for eyes - Urban Decay Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette 

Must-have mascara - Benefit BADgal Bang Mascara 

Best lipstick of all-time - MAC Cosmetic Lipstick 

Cult Cleanser - Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser 

Best hardworking moisturiser - Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator 

Best power serum- Clarins Double Serum 

Skin saving mask - GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask 

Essential for eyes - Lancome Genifique Light Pearl Youth Activating Eye and Lash Serum 

Haircare superstar - Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Primer 

Male grooming essential - Kiehl's Facial Fuel 

Fragrance for her - YSL Black Opium EDP

Fragrance for him - Hugo Boss Bottled EDT

Beauty icon - Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 

Editor's Pick - Kat Von D Tattoo Liner 

Good luck! Competition closes on Friday 12 July. One winner will be chosen at random. 

T&Cs apply. Please click here for full details

Not yet a Debenhams Beauty Club Community member? Sign up now and be part of our exclusive forum dedicated to all things beauty. Once joined, you can enter competitions, recommend products to fellow beauty lovers, share your beauty dilemma and stay up-to-date with all the latest trends and inspiration on our blog. Here's are a few links to see the types of things you can be involved in once you've joined...

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/Makeup/bd-p/Makeup

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/New-on-You/bd-p/newonyou2

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Blog-News-Offers-Promotions/bg-p/TheBlogOffers

1,244 Comments
JennyWren
Just Arrived

Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream is my “must have” beauty product 

Zuzu
Multimasker

@JennyWren the free sample will be available on the 21 june.. its a 15ml 💕❤

Michele82
Multimasker

@JennyWren  Welcome and I hope you have managed to get a freebie in your local store 💖

Caztel
Just Arrived

Lijana
First Base

How to enter to win?

Beauty1
Multimasker

Wow what an amazing prize @SarahS , great opportunity for somebody to have a massive selection of great products. Thank you Debenhams and admin team, you truly spoil us in the community. Heart

I have dry skin so for me the Clinique Moisture Surge 72 hours is great hard working moisturiser which keeps my skin smooth and hydrated all day without giving me dry patches. 

I have never tried Urban Decay make up ( I know where have I been? !) so this would be awesome to win.

Good luck everybody. Smiley Happy

Samshine
Winging It

Wow what an amazing competition! I sooo want to make win. My favourite products has to be Emma Hardie cleansing balm as it has completely got rid of my dry skin which no other cleanser has done and also I love the fact it is a multi tasker as it can be used as a face mask and balm all over your skin.

did I mention I really want to win lol

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Kiehls Ultra Facial Moisturiser has transformed my beauty regime for the better ❤️

Before I started using it (I'm now on my second bottle so it must be good!) I really struggled to get a moisturiser that really suited my skin.  They were either too greasy and heavy for my oily skin or not quite moisturising enough.  This one is perfect!  👌 @SarahS 

Good Luck everyone!  😄

manchevailiyana
Perfectly Primed

@SarahS  This is amazing! Whoever wins will have a lot to enjoy and share with the community Smiley Happy

Estee Lauder Double wear foundation - change my opinion for the foundation and I start to use it every single day and make my skin look so natural

Clarins Double serum - it so light and my skin never go back to dry areas as before, since I am using it. Smiley HappyHeart

janiewanie60
Fresh Face

Hi I began using Clarins Double Serum, anti aging skin serum in March (my son bought me some for mothers day) I absolutely love it and would not be without it now. It has removed lots of small lines around my eyes and lips and my very dry skin feels amazing!

shubhi
Going Pro

@SarahS Such a great opportunity and would so love to win it !!
I must say Clarins Double Serum is a great product and has transformed my beauty routine. 
Enriched with all skincare benefits it is indeed a powerful product !!

Beauty1
Multimasker

Just in case none of you have seen this yet, chance to win all the award winners from this years community awards @Pineapple , @Areej , @Boss786 @Suzy @Ashli @Zuzu @JennnCore @SophieG1 @MFbeauty  sorry if I left loads of people out.

@BeautySeeker-03 .

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 

Thanks for the heads up😊

laura5682
Just Arrived

It has got to be Hoola Bronzer for me, as a mother of newborn twins I dont have time to apply a full face of makeup anymore... a quick dusting of Hoola Bronzer gives me a healthy glow to crack on with my day of double feeds, double nappy changes and double the love 💙💙 

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

I have to say that the product that has changed my beauty routine has to be the clarins double serum because I have dehydrated skin and I found that it helped to hydrate my skin and also it smells amazing such a great bundle 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  Thanks for the heads. I’m not going to enter this one I got spoilt with my goody bag from the evening ❤️ Good luck everyone ❤️❤️

aisha06
Fresh Face

I haven't tried any of the products above but would love to try them (^-^) 

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

Thank you @SarahS   for giving our community the chance to win such a fantastic box of goodies I just love the Clarins gentle foaming cleanser ,it is soo gentle but as effective as soap I have combination skin and it works a treat for me Smiley Happy

Good luck to all who enter this the winner will feel like they were almost at the awards Heart

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

@Beauty1 thanks for tagging me!

winning this bundle would be a girls dream😍 some amazing products won thanks to our community, I’ve only tried Mac lipstick and black opium out of this lot so you can imagine my excitement right now😱 A product thats transformed my beauty routine has been the clarins lip oil, my lips have been heavenly soft and nourished it’s definitely a staple product in my routine now aswell as I’m really enjoying using the NARS Laguna liquid bronzer now it’s summer time again 😍✨✨

Ashli
Beauty Icon

wow what a fab bundle to win @SarahS !

My favourite game changer has to be the Urban Decay Reloaded Palette as I didn't own any kind of eyeshadow palettes before until now as I used to stick neutral shades only which is sort of boring!

But after purchasing this, I have used this on a daily basis which can be transformed to a glam doll look to an evening event as well as it is rare that one palette can have such colors to suit all occasions. And for this reason, I have learnt to get out of my comfort zone and is able to use bold and colorful shades more. I fall in love with this palette everytime I touch upon it. Highly recommend to all ❤

JennnCore
Multimasker

Thank you, @Beauty1 😘

I'm such an UD girl! I adore the All Nighter setting spray, it had been part of my make up routine for as long as I can remember! However! My hero product definitely has the be the Naked Reloaded. It has literally changed my life, I use it everyday. Its such minimal effort to apply for such popping colours that last all day! Love it! 🖤🖤🖤

beautyaddict1
Getting Lippy

My favourite product is the NARS Natural Radiant longwear foundation, as this is the only foundation that gives me full coverage but looks natural and is my perfect shade!!

Areej
Multimasker

My favourite product that’s changed my beauty regime has to be the Urban Decay Brow Blade,  the precision is amazing and it’s changed my beauty regime for the good. 🙂❤️

@Beauty1 thanks for the tag 😘

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

This is super strange!  I had commented this morning and it disappeared.... 

Basically my comment was on how generous this gift is and whoever wins is super lucky! 

I really hope I have a chance as I would love to try this products.

The one I love from there is definitely the kvd tattoo liner and I have spoken over and over about it. I always struggle to do my eyeliner but this definitely helped and improved so much. Is also so easy to transform a day look into a night look by adding a wing. Love it 😁

inspiremeland
Getting Lippy

Wow would love to win!

My favourite beauty product is my beauty blender that changed my rituals and upped by beauty makeup game 😁😁😁

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SarahS Such an exciting opportunity!!!! Heart

I have really oily lids and there have been two very close to my heart products which I cannot live without, and I don't know how I even did before?!

First off is the Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay, it helps my eyeshadow stick to my lids which is almost impossible otherwise, there's no weird sliding around and everything just sticks on like a dream!!

The second godsend for my biggest problem is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay! Again, oily lids and combo skin are not makeup's best friend are they?? Without my almighty allnighty my whole eyeshadow look somehow hides itself in the crease of my eyes and there's no helping it! I think everyone needs an endless supply of it in their lives Woman Happy.

Heart

colourofboom
Perfectly Primed

My favourite product that has transformed my beauty regime for the better is Urban Decay’s All Nighter setting spray. I can’t praise this product enough and I recommend it to everyone I talk to about beauty. The spray perfectly sinks into my makeup and I love that it leaves my foundation and powder looking smooth. It holds my makeup in place for hours, even on a hot summer’s day! 😁

Zuzu
Multimasker

I remember signing up for this last night 😭 why has my comment disappeared 

My fave has been clarins double serum.. it gives my skin a very nice glow.. and a little bit lasts so long 💕

Ysl black opium has been my all time favourite for past 2 years ❤❤❤ so im happy that its a winner.. the hugo boss for him is really good and popular ❤

I've tried a sample of the clinqiue mositure surge and i love it .. will definitely be buying 💕 also.. im not surprised that the UD setting spray won 🙏 it deserved being a winner! 

Good look to all ❤ and thank you very much @SarahS Snapchat-15101603.jpg

Sg
Getting Lippy

Dior  forever foundation changed my beauty regime for the better! 

Really want to win and try these winners!

bonnieburton
Multimasker

This is great! I was super stoked about most of these results (Opium is one of my all time favs and the Lancome Pearl Serum is a life saver!), so I's probably die if I got the whole collection (at least I'd die happy! haha)

My biggest and newest game changer has actually been the Nude by Nature translucent setting powder - it is seriously gorgeous and my skin looks better even after removing it because of all the antioxidants in it. Such an underrated product!

VeenaKaay
Fresh Face

This is amazing! Can you believe I’ve never owned a SINGLE Urban Decay Palette? I KNOW, so crazy!

One product that has completely changed up my beauty regime is Nars Sheer Glow Foundation. I love that it is super dewy, but that you can also build it up to full coverage. It’s a great everyday foundation and does really well in hotter climates! I stopped using it a few months ago just because I had so many other foundations to finish up, but glad I’ve re-introduced it back into my makeup bag! X

Clavina
Winging It

Wow !!! This is really amazing. I would really love to win this one. 

My favorite product that has transformed my beauty regime for better is GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment Mask. Really wanna WIN WIN WIN and try all products.

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 Thank you for tagging me lovely Heart.

@Julia @charljadepotter @Anniie @toddie32 @donster Don't miss this Smiley HappyHeart.

Ilovemydogs
Fresh Face

Benefit Badgal Mascara has transformed my look!  I am 64, and as I have got older my eyes seem to have got smaller and smaller!  This mascara has brought my eyelashes back into focus - they look amazing!  In turn I am now taking more care in my appearance, trying new products to find a good cover all for wrinkles - winning this selection would be amazing, and allow me the chance to experiment more. 

Kathmerixxx
Beauty Crush

@SarahS  what a great prize for a competition my best beauty product ive purchased has got to be the Carins double serum i just love the product and my skin is so rejuvenated since using it. ❤

Charlotte1
Nailing It

Ultra Facial Spf 30 Cream - Kiehls 

kiehls ultra facial cream is great 👍 spf for the summer ! Would recommend .

Mina7
Winging It

Hi, since I started to use of Clarins Double Serum I can see lots of difference on my skin, it eliminated open pores on my face as well as reduced wrinkles.  My skin looks younger, bright and radiant.  50 ml of this serum last for one whole year if you want to use it regularly every day.

SammyG
First Base

This is my first time posting, but I would love to win this prize-what a fantastic offer! I personally love two products as cant whistle it down to just one, the first one being double wear foundation by Estee Lauder-i love the coverage and how it covers my imperfections, its the one foundation I have stuck to and the 2nd item is my urban decay eyeshadow palette which i use every single day and would be lost without it tbh. 

I'm super excited to be on board! Smiley Happy

Samantha 

HannahJo
Multimasker

Amazing! 😍 The Paint Pot - Painterly - MAC Cosmetics has changed my makeup game for good! I CANNOT wear eyeshadow without it! It cancels out any blueish undertones from my eyelid and keeps my makeup looking so fresh and amazing all day! I'm so glad I finally bought it after seeing so many good reviews, it's a absolute must haveHeart

donster
Going Pro

@SarahS  This is such an amazing prize, some of my true favs were winners at the awards!

So difficult to choose just one wonder product but I think for me it has to be Benefit Bad Gal Bang Mascara, it makes my lashes so incredibly long and the wand is flexible and catches all those little hard to reach hairs, really pleased to see it winning at the awards! xHeart

Galara01
Perfectly Primed

@Pineapple Yes I also like the Urban Decay setting spray  I got the Beauty Club sample & thought it was one of the best ones I have ever used ...

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

It was a toss up between that & the Clarins gentle foaming cleanser 

SavitaM
Multimasker

I cannot praise Urban Decays All Nighter Seting Spray enough! I have very oily skin and since using this setting spray, I still get the oil, but my face still looks nice, not a mess. Smiley Happy

Anniie
Multimasker

@SarahS This is an amazing giveaway! I was so SAD i wasnt able to attend the awards 😭😭😭😭 

the product that changed my beauty routine is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette this was my first high end purchase from Debenhams, the quality of these shadows is insane, a little goes a long way, no fall out, and pigmentation is on another level!  You can create so many different looks woth it, subtle or full glam, a perfect palette to have 💖😍🥰

minchen
Fresh Face

Dior Rouge lipstick in shade 999, the color is amazing and it make me feel more confidence when I put it on as well. LOVE IT

Anniie
Multimasker

@Pineapple thank you 😘

Tranziuzike
Getting Lippy

How to get it ??? I ❤ ELEMIS products 😍😍😍 Is it some shops near Epping in London 🙄? 

Amna2
Getting Lippy

Thank you @SarahS  my beauty game changer is the Clinique smart treatment oil.

I use to struggle with dry skin all the time, i started using this and i would never go back! Gives a hydraboost instantly.

Sibby72
Getting Lippy

My  favourite product is the Clinique Moisture Surge 72-hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator. Believe it or not, this was launched in 1988, people still go to the Clinique counter and specifically ask for this product, and I'm one of them. It has a soothing gel texture, and moisture surging ingredients, and it doesn’t clog. I have dry skin, and this product (by far) is the best moisturiser I have ever used/ purchased.

Pinki
Getting Lippy

This is amazing 🥳🥳 @SarahS  i use the Chanel translucent powder it is a very finely milled neutralising powder that mattifies my oily Tzone and keeps my makeup in place all day. Even when i do no makeup looks it goes perfect

Minimac
Winging It

Aw @SarahS  and @debenhams @amazing, thank you 😊 so difficult to choose only one. My trusted and true beauty saviour would have to be Urban Decay's All nighter setting spray. No other setting spray compares,  this is a real hard worker and deserves its cult status. Works on so many types of base, shadow you name it, you can set it and forget with this little bottle of genius. I would be so happy to just win this anything else is Christmas. Good luck to everyone 💝💋🎉