cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

To celebrate the latest addition to the Mon Guerlain family, we're going big! Fancy a trip to Paris with your bestie, your mum or your loved one? Well, we've partnered with Guerlain to offer you a once in a lifetime experience...

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

Mon Guerlain Intense draws inspiration from the expertise of the House of Guerlain; the notes of vanilla, accomplished with traditional craftsmanship at the Guerlain factory in Orphin, is the signature touch in this new variation. It imparts an addictive intensity, infusing the fragrance with even more sensuality, coupled with smouldering patchouli.

The iconic face of the fragrance is, of course, Angelina Jolie. Angelina's connection with Guerlain started when she was younger; her mother would always use a Guerlain powder and she fell in love with the brand. As she got older, she started to explore France and French culture, and discovered how many shared values she had with it's celebration of modern femininity and womanhood. 

We've teamed up with Guerlain to offer one lucky winner a trip to Paris for two, and that's not all. You'll enjoy an afternoon at the Guerlain boutique flagship store to discover the new fragrance and receive some amazing Guerlain goodies to take home. 

How do I enter?

To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize, comment below with your favorite Guerlain product making sure to use the '#' function to tag your product! 

T&Cs apply. : This prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. The prize draw opens Friday 6th September August 2019 and closes 24th September. Only one entry per person. All other entries will be disqualified. The winner will be randomly selected by an independently verified random generator from all entries. Entries will not be judged. The winner will be notified by Private Message on the Community within three working days of the closing date.

Full T&Cs can be found here.

1,199 Comments
Samsam1
Fresh Face
CLAIREFSW77
Winging It

I love Guerlains decadent sexy unisex fragrances, they have an old world glamour about them.   I received Encens Mythique Eau De Parfum 125Ml - GUERLAIN  as a birthday present and has been my current favourite for nights  out since Smiley Happy 

SophieP87
First Base

I heart all the Guerlain scents Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN Mon Guerlain Bloom Of Rose Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN they're all amazing. Cant wait for another! #excited

MartaU
Winging It

Wow.  I loved guerlain.terracotta-light-the-healthy-glow-vitamin-radiance-powde

Nicolita
Winging It
Tennisstar
First Base

#Gherlain Mon Gherlain Eau  de Parfum.      Exquisitely Inseine!  announces my arrival and always delays my departure.

Bowbank
Getting Lippy

I absolutely adore the #Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN  @TazK It's such a distinctive scent! 

Maza
Winging It

Oh Guerlain, such decadence, got to be  Shalimar Parfum - GUERLAIN 

Megan212
Fresh Face

I love Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN it smells amazing!😍would be a great prize!🤞🏽

Gitana
Fresh Face

Maxi Lash Mascara 8Ml - Brun - GUERLAIN #GUERLAI - 'Maxi Lash So Volume' intense volume deep black mascara 8ml best ever❤

Lou58
First Base

I would love to win this prize as I used to sell Guerlain products when I worked as a fine fragrance consultant before moving on to work as a Clarins consultant. When I was working in fragrance I had the pleasure of attending a Guerlain training session which was taken by the professor Roger Dove.  He was and  still is an amazing educator in his field. I am now retired but would love to be taken back all those years ago to the heady days of learning.# Shalimar.

KatyJay
Fresh Face

I adore  #Mitsouko Eau De Parfum -  it’s evocative of a decadent bygone era. 

Artenfall
Getting Lippy

My favorite product is the #l'or radiance that I can't get with the # Smiley LOL
It's an amazing product with real gold, it can be used before or mixed with our foundation and give an amazing glow !

Rlp
Nailing It

My favourite Guerlain #Parue Gold Setting Mist.

catsandcakes
Fresh Face
Mid12
Multimasker

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN is my favourite one i love this ❤️❤️❤️

MaryD
Chilling Out

My favourite Guerlain product is La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN I love the classic heart shaped bottle with the little black dress silhouette and the fragrance is so memorable 

EvilUnicorn
Fresh Face
kelliec
Winging It
Zivile
Fresh Face

My favourite has got to be the Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  that i received for Christmas! very sentimental Smiley Happy

janxox
Nailing It

my favorite is Gucci Bloom Acqua Di Fiori Eau De Toilette For Her - GUCCI 

I got married not long ago and would love to take my husband Heart

Tracy4
Blending In

Gurelain # l'essentiel foundation brush is a thing of beauty

Becky-87
Chilling Out
skyerose
Fresh Face
Bec1209
Winging It

I can’t get enough of the Abeille Royale Rich Day Cream 30Ml - GUERLAIN, it is so luxurious and absorbs beautifully before makeup.

Rainbow
Getting Lippy

Omg 😍 my favourite priducp is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 

Gemma93
Fresh Face

My favourite Guerlain product is the Terracotta Bronzing Powder 10G - 09 Intense - GUERLAIN 

Cbailey94
Winging It

My fave is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN it smells amazing 

Vicky9
Fresh Face

I love Guerlain eyeshadows lipsticks etc, and I love their original mon Guerlain!

monikafaulkner
First Base

The Kisskiss Liplift 3G - GUERLAIN  is so good. It makes my lips so soft and smooth. Would definitely recommend to anyone with dry lips. 

EmilyD123
First Base

My favourite Guerlain product is of course Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN as it’s one of my go-to scents and I always receive compliments when I’m wearing it!

This trip would be a dream come true and a great chance to spend some really quality time with my mum, as I’m going to uni this year so we won’t see each other everyday! 

Thank you for this opportunity and good lucky everyone entering - whoever wins, I hope you have a great time with whoever you decide to take ☺️ Xx

junebabyjen
Getting Lippy
Georgiacass_08
Fresh Face

I only recently discovered Guerlain fragrances and have totally fallen in love!! My favourite has got to be Mon Guerlain Bloom Of Rose Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN  it smells incredible and lasts all day! I’ve never had so many people ask me what perfume I was wearing! Honestly it’s gorgeous!! 

Manda1
First Base

Has to be the Guerlain Kisskiss Roselip Tinted Lip Balm 2.8G - Morning Rose - GUERLAIN - it’s lush xoxo

Zimi
Getting Lippy

I love the Terracotta Bronzing Powder 10G - GUERLAIN 

Skylightx
Fresh Face

My fave is the Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN floral an  beautiful

HollyC94
Fresh Face

The ultimate Guerlain product is their Maxi Lash Mascara 8Ml - Noir - GUERLAIN.  This mascara truly gives you maximum volume with no clumps and this mascara does not smudge under your eyes

Camelia1
Fresh Face

#lapetite  #guerlainlapetite#my favorite perfume

2BD199F0-AD42-438D-A5CF-107B8878C90F.jpeg

Ellie9
Getting Lippy

My favourite  Guerlain product is definitely Shalimar eau definitely perfume.  Spicy exotic and wow.Lasts all night.

Walnut_Whip
Winging It

Abeille Royale Cream Age Defying Programme Skincare Set - GUERLAIN 

We all need a little help with nature sometimes....

Riaade1
First Base
RebeccaMorello
Fresh Face

It has to be Orchidee Imperiale Discovery Rituals Gift Set - GUERLAIN its just so indulgent and the perfect treat! 

Larkandlily
Fresh Face

I love the bronzing powder. 

Buildable to give a soft glow in winter and a more bronze goddess look in the summer months!

Terracotta Light Powder Bronzer 10G - Natural Cool - GUERLAIN 

Demi-hope
Fresh Face

My favourite product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN  

would love to win this prize!

JoinLondon
Getting Lippy
Sumixo
Getting Lippy

Omg!!!

I would *die* of excitement if i won this!! I wouldnt even believe it if i won 😭😭😭

I would have to say the most amazing guerlain product ever would have to be the Lingerie de peau foundation

Its so amazingly smooth and FRESH, it really does look like you're wearing nothing on your skin

I love this foundation and i would dedinitely recommend it

My colour was 3 beige, PERFECT match

I recieved lots of compliments and it was my go to foundation until my skin decided to take a turn for the worse after two kids..

I think i deserve a holiday after it all 😭😭😭😭

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 

Lingerie De Peau Foundation Bb Cream 9G - GUERLAIN 

SL1996
Getting Lippy

My favourite Guerlain product is Black Perfecto La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette - . - GUERLAIN as it was the gift I got from my grandma when I passed my GCSEs! Brings back good memories from all those years ago and smells gorgeous. 

SouthamptonSuzi
Winging It

I’ve never tried any of their products, but would love to as they look so luxurious 

Natwillo33
Blending In

Fav product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  it is so feminine and makes me feel amazing when I wear it 

Paulat_82
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN is my favourite 😍 this prize would be amazing!