cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

To celebrate the latest addition to the Mon Guerlain family, we're going big! Fancy a trip to Paris with your bestie, your mum or your loved one? Well, we've partnered with Guerlain to offer you a once in a lifetime experience...

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

Mon Guerlain Intense draws inspiration from the expertise of the House of Guerlain; the notes of vanilla, accomplished with traditional craftsmanship at the Guerlain factory in Orphin, is the signature touch in this new variation. It imparts an addictive intensity, infusing the fragrance with even more sensuality, coupled with smouldering patchouli.

The iconic face of the fragrance is, of course, Angelina Jolie. Angelina's connection with Guerlain started when she was younger; her mother would always use a Guerlain powder and she fell in love with the brand. As she got older, she started to explore France and French culture, and discovered how many shared values she had with it's celebration of modern femininity and womanhood. 

We've teamed up with Guerlain to offer one lucky winner a trip to Paris for two, and that's not all. You'll enjoy an afternoon at the Guerlain boutique flagship store to discover the new fragrance and receive some amazing Guerlain goodies to take home. 

How do I enter?

To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize, comment below with your favorite Guerlain product making sure to use the '#' function to tag your product! 

T&Cs apply. : This prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. The prize draw opens Friday 6th September August 2019 and closes 24th September. Only one entry per person. All other entries will be disqualified. The winner will be randomly selected by an independently verified random generator from all entries. Entries will not be judged. The winner will be notified by Private Message on the Community within three working days of the closing date.

Full T&Cs can be found here.

1,169 Comments
Ro33
Winging It

Absolutely would love to win this and talking about love my favourite product is #MonGuerlainEauDeToilette a beautiful feminine fragrance  

Sharri101
First Base

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN for me

..a long lasting aroma

An4m
First Base

Rouge G de Guerlain Lipsticks which come in a beautiful case. The colours are beautiful and Long lasting. The lipstick itself is made from quality ingredients including Hyaluronic acid and silver micro crystals.

Chanda
Fresh Face

My favourite Guerlain product is Mon Guerlain   Eau de perfume. Thanks...

JoolsMitchell60
Winging It

Guerlain's products are of such fantastic quality, it's hard to choose a favourite. I particularly love #Rouge G lipsticks which have a great range of colours. The texture is so moisturising yet long lasting and the cases are simply stunning. I would love to have the opportunity to wear it in Paris, the home of the House of Guerlain!

Kinga-
First Base
Jade2912
Winging It

My favourite product would be #MonGuerlainIntenseEauDeParfum !

Halz
Fresh Face

My absolute fave #Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAI

Gavin
Nailing It

My favourite is Linstant De Guerlain Pour Homme Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN it has a warm woody smell

Fiorellafernan
First Base

My favorite Guerlain product is ✨ the Super Aqua Serum ✨ is the perfect skincare product to take care of your face 🌸

Fiorellafernan
First Base

My favorite Guerlain product is ✨ the Super Aqua Serum ✨ is the perfect skincare product to take care of your face 🌸 #guerlain #superaquaserum 

Pelau
First Base

Wow, the prize is to die for! Heart Woman Embarassed  The scent of   Lhomme Ideal Eau De Toilette Gift Set - GUERLAIN   has a truly special place in my heart. I love it on my husband but even on myself! Just an all round magical fragrance :-) Very intrigued by the  Mon Guerlain Intense !

jlboniface
First Base

Can I still comment, even if i have never used a Guerlain product before?  I'd like to though and I'd love to be entered into the Paris Trip competition! #dontaskdontget

Sharonann68
Fresh Face

#Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale 

BadMedisin
Winging It

Their Super Aqua Day Gel 50Ml - GUERLAIN  is amazing. It’s really moisturising but doesn’t make my skin oily like a lot of creams do. 

ktmd
Winging It
Leannekw
Beauty Crush
Shafaqshehzad
Living the Highlight

Hi dear

welcome here

@JoolsMitchell60 

@you have to reply to the post instead of posting it 

πŸ’•

check it’s at the bottom of the page 

Lorraine379
Fresh Face

#GUERLAIN KissKiss Matte Hydrating Lip Colour wonderful lipstickπŸ’„ 

Kinzahmad
Winging It

Hi @TazK thank you for thisamaaazinggggggggg opportunity . Love

Kisskiss Liplift 3G - GUERLAIN  and thief customisable Rouge G De Guerlain Lipstick Case - Hype Purple - GUERLAIN .. they are preetyyyyy awesome ... ❀️❀️❀️❀️

SproutsMum
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  is my absolute favourite,  Mum has worn it for years! Whenever I smell it, I think  of her. 

SunshineLala
Winging It
#GuerlainChamade #Guerlain #Chamade It has to be Chamade which started my love story with all things Guerlain: it used to be my favourite Auntie's scent.
Ramina
First Base

Bonjour!!

I absolutely love Lingerie De Peau Foundation Bb Cream 9G - GUERLAIN  - it is my ultimate go too, as  I like to have glowy skin without the layred look, which this does perfectly!  I have used Guerlian for so many years now...I am also still in love with their #GuerlainRoseAuxJoues  in (06) Red Hot Duo de Blush, I used to love their beautiful gold packaging and finally to finish the look  i usually go for the #GuerlainKissKissShapingCream in "French Kiss".... I would love the opportunity to feel like a true Parisian by winning this trip to Paris!

Bisous! xoxo

AGWYN67
First Base
Scotter123
First Base

I would love to win this. Super offer from fab house of Guerlain. I love the # #perfume Eau de parfum florale.

My husband loves it the most. Even more than much more expensive Dior. 

mcarl4235
Winging It
Sihaya
First Base
Songbird85
Fresh Face

Lingerie De Peau Foundation Bb Cream 9G - GUERLAIN  is the sexy little Bb cream I cannot live without, it lasts all day, and I never get a skin breakout! Oo la la! 

Katie_Baker_101
First Base

My fave product by far is the Guerlain! Fragrances. The first time I’d ever got to smell this beautiful scent was in the airport, and I couldn’t stop thinking about it. So once we had finished looking around I just had to get myself a bottle because It really is everything I love in a perfume and the bottle is beautiful and elegant too. I had never heard of it before and so glad the ladies there showed me it. Will never not have it again! Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 

Isabelle127
Getting Lippy

Thank you @TazK , for this amazing opportunity 

My favourite Guerlain product is Shalimar Parfum - GUERLAIN , a timeless fragrance!

lisapop
Getting Lippy
Katyl
Fresh Face

# guerlin light bronzing powder. This gives a wonderful believable colour without an orange look on my pale skin

Nad1ya
Winging It

I love Guerlain's Neck and DΓ©colletΓ© cream, it works wonders as the lines on my neck are slowly but surely fading. Winning this trip would most definitely be a dream Orchid#233E Imp#233Riale Day Cream 50Ml - GUERLAIN 

Annettek
First Base

Shamed to say the only Gueriain product I've tried is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN  but I love! 

After a while I dont smell perfumes but find if I spray this on my scarf I sit inhaling all day long Smiley Happy 

AngelaO
Winging It

#Multimasker

salh386
Fresh Face

I love their 'Mon Guerlain' eau de perfume its such amazing fragrance πŸ‘Œβ€πŸ₯°

Sazoo
First Base
Coli_don
Winging It

My fav product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN πŸ˜πŸ’“πŸŒΈπŸŒΉ

twirlywhirly
Fresh Face

Wonderful πŸ’• love the beautiful Angelina  &  guerlain! My favourite product would have to be #Orchid#233E Imp#233Riale Day Cream 50Ml - GUERLAIN

It works wonders its creamy with the perfect consistency πŸŒŸπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• top product for me 

nathaliem
First Base

great prize😍 it's very hard to choose but the Terracotta Light Powder Bronzer 10G - Natural Warm - GUERLAIN  is the best bronzer ever! 

aesop61
Fresh Face

Love #GUERLAIN - 'Encens Mythique' Eau De Parfum

Lou71
First Base

I love the #Terracotta Light Powder Bronzer 10G - Natural Warm - GUERLAIN

😍 it would be amazing to win a trip to Paris πŸ’œπŸ’œ

Good luck everyone xxx

Jill72
First Base

# I like quite a few of the Guerlain perfumes, but my absolute favourite is L'Instant. It is so delicious,  I love it the most.

Hanhola
First Base

My absolute favourite is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN as my mum wore it and it reminds me of her. β™₯️

Bea2
Fresh Face

Wow, trip to Paris, amazing πŸ€—

Parure De Lumi Re Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 05 Beige Fonce - GUERLAIN  that's my favourite product 😍❀ however it's hard to choose only one,  this brand it's amazing! 

BeckyG
Fresh Face

Fave product has to be Orchid 🧑

JoolsMitchell60
Winging It

Guerlain's products are of such fantastic quality, it's hard to choose a favourite. I particularly love #Rouge G lipsticks which have a great range of colours. The texture is so moisturising yet long lasting and the cases are simply stunning. I would love to have the opportunity to wear it in Paris, the home of the House of Guerlain!

JoolsMitchell60
Winging It

Thanks for letting me know! Have now posted in the right place!

MurrayM
First Base

Have been a fan of Guerlain for a lifetime.

# Shalimar eau du toilette   has been my go to fragrance.  It has a prescence...I even have a 1957 magazine featuring an advert for it.

Maggie

Linz72
Total Glossip

Ooooooo my what a dream prize that money could not buy πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I would have to share this with my partner πŸ’ as he loves fragrance and buys me soooo many different types so this trip would be an amazing prize to share with him!! 

Plus he knows I love love girly things so this would be wonderful xxx 

My fav Guerlain item is Shalimar Parfum - GUERLAIN it reminds me of past memories of growing up xxx