cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

To celebrate the latest addition to the Mon Guerlain family, we're going big! Fancy a trip to Paris with your bestie, your mum or your loved one? Well, we've partnered with Guerlain to offer you a once in a lifetime experience...

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

Mon Guerlain Intense draws inspiration from the expertise of the House of Guerlain; the notes of vanilla, accomplished with traditional craftsmanship at the Guerlain factory in Orphin, is the signature touch in this new variation. It imparts an addictive intensity, infusing the fragrance with even more sensuality, coupled with smouldering patchouli.

The iconic face of the fragrance is, of course, Angelina Jolie. Angelina's connection with Guerlain started when she was younger; her mother would always use a Guerlain powder and she fell in love with the brand. As she got older, she started to explore France and French culture, and discovered how many shared values she had with it's celebration of modern femininity and womanhood. 

We've teamed up with Guerlain to offer one lucky winner a trip to Paris for two, and that's not all. You'll enjoy an afternoon at the Guerlain boutique flagship store to discover the new fragrance and receive some amazing Guerlain goodies to take home. 

How do I enter?

To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize, comment below with your favorite Guerlain product making sure to use the '#' function to tag your product! 

T&Cs apply. : This prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. The prize draw opens Friday 6th September August 2019 and closes 24th September. Only one entry per person. All other entries will be disqualified. The winner will be randomly selected by an independently verified random generator from all entries. Entries will not be judged. The winner will be notified by Private Message on the Community within three working days of the closing date.

Full T&Cs can be found here.

1,199 Comments
amnahjaved
Winging It

Their perfume mon guerlian 

Zoe15
First Base

Mon guerlain 

tallulah01
Blending In

#Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum is currently the one for me.  If I were lucky enough to win this fabulous prize I'm sure I'll fall in love all over again with a new Guerlain fragrance and of course Paris.  I've dreamed of visiting since I was 9 years old. Who should I take with me though? Now that would be be a tough decision, my beautiful daughter or my favourite middle Grandson who has also always dreamed of visiting Paris.

Clarsach
Winging It

My favourite product has to be Shalimar Parfum - GUERLAIN. It's always been my Mum's favourite perfume...iconic, individual and timeless and although I rarely smell it on anyone other than my Mum, it's so evocative of my childhood and my parents.  Fond memories of them being dressed up for a glamorous dinner dance,  Shalimar wafting as they headed out. I'd love to win this prize so my fabulous Mum could take my supercool Dad to Paris, they've never been and it would be a wonderful surprise for years of Shalimar loyalty!  

Staceyingham
Fresh Face

I hate floral fragrances but on a holiday to Vegas I went into the guerlain store and smelt some fragrances and I fell in love with Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  it smells absolutely gorgeous and is now my new favourite fragrance a must buy!!!! 

Londongal
First Base
Boxford
Winging It

I've worn Samsara for years, it's definitely my favourite winter scent! Samsara Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN 

hopka16
First Base

#I love # #Mon # GUERLAIN # eau #

AnnMarie73
Blending In
sdconniechan
First Base

Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN is my favourite product! The citrus scent is always refreshing but not too much! 

Fingers crossed!

Moondill
Winging It

@TazK wrote:

To celebrate the latest addition to the Mon Guerlain family, we're going big! Fancy a trip to Paris with your bestie, your mum or your loved one? Well, we've partnered with Guerlain to offer you a once in a lifetime experience...

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

Mon Guerlain Intense draws inspiration from the expertise of the House of Guerlain; the notes of vanilla, accomplished with traditional craftsmanship at the Guerlain factory in Orphin, is the signature touch in this new variation. It imparts an addictive intensity, infusing the fragrance with even more sensuality, coupled with smouldering patchouli.

The iconic face of the fragrance is, of course, Angelina Jolie. Angelina's connection with Guerlain started when she was younger; her mother would always use a Guerlain powder and she fell in love with the brand. As she got older, she started to explore France and French culture, and discovered how many shared values she had with it's celebration of modern femininity and womanhood. 

We've teamed up with Guerlain to offer one lucky winner a trip to Paris for two, and that's not all. You'll enjoy an afternoon at the Guerlain boutique flagship store to discover the new fragrance and receive some amazing Guerlain goodies to take home. 

How do I enter?

To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize, comment below with your favorite Guerlain product making sure to use the '#' function to tag your product! 

T&Cs apply. : This prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. The prize draw opens Friday 6th September August 2019 and closes 24th September. Only one entry per person. All other entries will be disqualified. The winner will be randomly selected by an independently verified random generator from all entries. Entries will not be judged. The winner will be notified by Private Message on the Community within three working days of the closing date.

zivieva
Fresh Face

My boyfriend bought me Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN in January 2017 just before we went on our first holiday together. We’re now married ❤️ and I always take my Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN in travel size and a little black dress on our trips 😎🍹🏖

Forbesy76
Fresh Face

I love love love their  Lart Du Trait Ultra Black Eyeliner - GUERLAIN, it makes my eyes look moody and sexy. 🇾🇪

Moondill
Winging It

I just adore Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN  - always feel special wearing this - even more so in Paris! 💕💜🥂

tuppton
Blending In

I am looking for a good perfume this sounds the one I would want to ware I can smell it just looking at the bottle ,,beautiful 

Mayc
Blending In

My favourite product is the Terracotta btonzer 

Natwalton
Getting Lippy

I would love to win this trip to Paris. My favourite product by them is their Orchidee Imperiale cleanser....it is by far the best ever cleanser I have tried. Fingers crossed!!

Gloria1
Blending In

My favourite perfume must be #Mon Guerlain Intense Eau de Parfum. 

Definitely for me it's Heaven Scent, as is a holiday in Paris.

Mukulika
Getting Lippy

Love Terracotta Joli Teint Natural Healthy Glow Powder 2 X 10G - Brunettes Naturel - GUERLAIN powder. It’s my favourite 🥰

Erinmurrin
Blending In

My favourite product is  #Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale -  

Vaz1109
Getting Lippy

My favourite guerlain product is Super Aqua Serum 50Ml - GUERLAIN.  It work absolute wonders in my dehydrated skin. Costs me a fortune but I won't be without it! 

mp604
Winging It

Wow what an amazing prize to win! My favourite Guerlain treat is the  Kisskiss Liplift 3G - GUERLAIN, best lipstick base coat ever and so worth the cost

RiaMac
Winging It

Wow, what a prize!  This looks fantastic. Just like me when wearing  #Guerlain - 'KissKiss' Roselip Tinted Lip Balm in Peach Sunrise  Woman LOL    x

Ljmonk
Winging It

I have a brilliant guerlain eye shadow palette xxx

J9
First Base

##GUERLAIN - 'Abeille Royale' day cream 50m perfect moisturiser.

profusionuk1
First Base

I absolutely love Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN it has that pretty floral powdery scent to it but it is also woody and light - very wearable! 🤞🏽🤞🏽

Hunter2016
First Base

Samsara (Red) is my absolute favourite perfume. I bought it in the 80’s and it’s my favourite 30 years on. My mother’s in law wears it as well. It smells as good as it did all those years ago. I bought my first bottle in a small perfume shop in Paris. I loved how they wrapped it up with luxury paper and blue guerlain ribbon, which I still have in my memory box.it was my first bottle of perfume at 16 and I still wear it today.

Olga11
Blending In

What a lovely opportunity Heart I love Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN itself & body lotion. Same as I love Maxi Lash Black Waterproof Mascara - GUERLAIN . Heart

vader123
First Base

# Insolence my favourite perfume 

JulesC1310
First Base

#GuerlainAqua AllegoriaPamplelune Eaudetoilette... I love the citrus smell and pretty intricate bottle. Would love another visit with my daughter to #paris #champselysees #perfume store to try all the beautiful products #guerlain 

Apete44
Fresh Face

I love Guerlain’s La petite robe noire. Its such a gorgeous and luxurious scent . Can’t wait to smell the new perfume and nowhere is better than Paris to try it.  #https://www.guerlain.com/uk/en-uk/p/la-petite-robe-noire-eau-de-parfum-P013686.html

Jo15
Winging It

I would love a trip to Paris and would take my other half as we've not been away a long time due to health issues so this would do us the world of good.  I have great memories of Samsara Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN and used it for years!

Sw69
Fresh Face

Hi my favourite Guerlain product is BOIS MYSTÉRIEUX EDP it’s so exquisite with its heady notes of patchouli and myrrh.  l just love wearing it as it transports me to an exotic euphoria of aromas. 

@TazK wrote:

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

How do I enter?

Exquisite perfume 

Lumos985
Fresh Face
Szwena
Winging It

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 

Thanks for the opportunity.

Guerlain perfumes are very understated,  they just hover in the background  but  because they are very sophicadted they leave a lasting memory xx

Pamela
Fresh Face

Love the #kiss kiss Satin effect diamond lipstick. Love Guerlain and love Paris. Off to see if the new Intense is in store yet in Porto where I am on holiday. 

ewong
Winging It

@TazK  Thank you so much for such an opportunity with Guerlain!

My favourite product from Guerlain is the Météorites pearls illuminating powder and blush. It sets and lifts my overall make up. It also allows my  make up to last longer. 

Heart

https://m.guerlain.com/int/en-int/makeup/guerlain-make-icons/meteorites/meteorites-light-revealing-p...

Katiebrownhair
Fresh Face

I love their perfume, Insolence Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN such a lovely floral fragrance, always makes me feel good! 

Caromel
Winging It

I love Guerlain Limon Verde. lemon perfumes work well for me. Would love the trip to Paris, home of fashion, jewellery and perfume. What a treat!

Karategal73
Winging It

Wow what a fabulous opportunity for a lucky lady, I love Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 

KatAng
Fresh Face

Samsara Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN ....or  #meteoritespearlpowder......or  #L'orradiance concentrate with pure gold. Those are just a couple of my faves, actually it would be quicker to name the ones that I don't like by Guerlain. Die hard fan, right here ;-)

Rose19
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain EDP and Terracota bronzer are my life ❤️🥰

stylesplash
Fresh Face
Poppy123
Fresh Face

I’ve tried quite a few Guerlain products over the years but always come back to Shalimar Parfum - GUERLAIN  perfume.  I love the smell as it progresses over the day.  Also, the bottle is iconic.

LisaJane
First Base

My favourite Guerlain product has to be 

GUERLAIN - #Maxi Lash So Volume' intense volume deep black mascara 

Dannyboy
Fresh Face

#freshAqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN - love it, fresh and  natural, fantastic range of products, love a trip to Paris

Amal11
Getting Lippy
KristinaSl
Multimasker

My favourite Guerlain product is Lart Du Trait Ultra Black Eyeliner - GUERLAIN. It's perfect for cat eye makeup! 

Mid12
Getting Lippy

My fvourite Guerlain #Electric look eyeshadow pallete

maryhill80
Winging It

How amazing what a prize 😁 🙌

I absolutely adore the Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  it’s lush wear perfect bottle and smells divine!