cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

To celebrate the latest addition to the Mon Guerlain family, we're going big! Fancy a trip to Paris with your bestie, your mum or your loved one? Well, we've partnered with Guerlain to offer you a once in a lifetime experience...

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

Mon Guerlain Intense draws inspiration from the expertise of the House of Guerlain; the notes of vanilla, accomplished with traditional craftsmanship at the Guerlain factory in Orphin, is the signature touch in this new variation. It imparts an addictive intensity, infusing the fragrance with even more sensuality, coupled with smouldering patchouli.

The iconic face of the fragrance is, of course, Angelina Jolie. Angelina's connection with Guerlain started when she was younger; her mother would always use a Guerlain powder and she fell in love with the brand. As she got older, she started to explore France and French culture, and discovered how many shared values she had with it's celebration of modern femininity and womanhood. 

We've teamed up with Guerlain to offer one lucky winner a trip to Paris for two, and that's not all. You'll enjoy an afternoon at the Guerlain boutique flagship store to discover the new fragrance and receive some amazing Guerlain goodies to take home. 

How do I enter?

To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize, comment below with your favorite Guerlain product making sure to use the '#' function to tag your product! 

T&Cs apply. : This prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. The prize draw opens Friday 6th September August 2019 and closes 24th September. Only one entry per person. All other entries will be disqualified. The winner will be randomly selected by an independently verified random generator from all entries. Entries will not be judged. The winner will be notified by Private Message on the Community within three working days of the closing date.

Full T&Cs can be found here.

1,199 Comments
Fresh Face
Winging It

Terracotta light powder! I love it 

Fresh Face

#Mon Geurlain edt It smells great, great prize , fingers crossed 

Fresh Face

#GUERLAIN -'Parure Gold' Setting Mist is amazing 

First Base

Abeille Royale Double R Serum - GUERLAIN  - lovely product. Would love to return to Paris following a surprise engagement their last year 

Getting Lippy

I'd take my fiance, possible honeymoon???? La Petite Robe Noire Intense Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN 

Love it Heart

Winging It

My favourite is the eternal classic  Samsara Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN  

All Eyes on Me

My fave is Samsara Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN - it reminds me about my childhood. Smiley Happy

Fresh Face
My mum has used Guerlain since my childhood her favorite was #Chand da Roms but that was discontinued in the1970's she now uses #Shalimar and my favorite is #Samsara very sexy and intense aroma.
Fresh Face

I adore GUERLAIN - 'Oud Essentiel, my parents used to have an outdoor fireplace surrounded by rosemary bushes, I used to pick rosemary branches and throw them into the fire, I loved the acrid burning rosemary smell and the oud does a great job bringing back those memories.

Fresh Face

I adore Oud Essentiel Eau De Parfum 125Ml - . - GUERLAIN , my parents used to have an outdoor fireplace surrounded by rosemary bushes, I used to pick rosemary branches and throw them into the fire, I loved the acrid burning rosemary smell and the oud does a great job bringing back those memories

First Base

My favourite is Kisskiss Lipstick 3.5G - Orange Fizz - GUERLAIN  I feel naked without it on 

Fresh Face

My fav product of Guerlain is the #L’Or 24K Radiance Primer!

Fresh Face

I bought the mon guerlain eau de parfum and the mascara as a set. Love the scent and mascara makes me

lashes bigger and volumised. Have gotten a lot of compliments for the perfume 

Getting Lippy

If you want a beautiful expensive smelling perfume in a equally beautiful expensive feeling bottle  Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 

Winging It

My favourite Guerlain product is Liquid Eye Liner 5Ml - Ebene - GUERLAIN 

Getting Lippy

My favourite product is the Shalimar Parfum - GUERLAIN, in love.❀️

Total Glossip

Ive tried the Abeille Royale Serum Age Defying Programme Skincare Set - GUERLAIN  serum and was interested in trying this due to the honey properties in it- I haven't tried any of their makeup range yet but so far the serum was impressive. Would be a wonderful way to get a wee break away and what a beautiful city Paris is. Haven't been since I was on a school trip to euro Disney X 

Fresh Face

I love  #LaPetiteRobeNoire fragrance

First Base
Getting Lippy

I absolutely love #estee Lauder double wear foundation, looks amazjng and lasts all day x

Getting Lippy

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale 30Ml - GUERLAIN  ❀️ this fragrance and if I’m Lucky enough to Win it would be my First Ever Trip Abroad with my Husband of 36 years. Fingers crossed 🀞 

Multimasker

Wow wow wow @TazK this is totally amazing. Debenhams you rock. 

My favourite Guerlain product is and always has been Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN 

Fingers crossed 😁

Winging It

#Mon guerlain intense

This is a perfume for a sexy, seductive evening with your loved one. XπŸ’•

Getting Lippy

I like the perfume Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN  smells so lovely 

Winging It

Guerlain baby glow #guerlainbabyglow

Fresh Face
First Base

My all time favourite Guerlain perfume is Mitsouko. I have used others during the past 50 years.....but I always return to my first and favourite love. Such a unique perfume, although sadly not always stocked in all stores. As with all things worth having it is worth searching for. Hope whoever wins, has the wonderful trip we all imagine it will be.

First Base
Blending In

My special product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN , it is beauitful to wear

Winging It

This is the best prize, Paris is beautiful! My favourite Guerlain product is Lart Du Trait Ultra Black Eyeliner - GUERLAIN  

i got gifted it for my birthday and I love it!

Thanks!

Fresh Face

#kisskiss shaping cream keeps my lippy in place. One less thing to worry about

Winging It

#kisskissmatte is the best lippy

Fresh Face

J’adore Mon Guerlain Bloom Of Rose Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN tres bien β€οΈπŸ€žπŸ€

First Base

I have worn Mitsouko for 30 years at least, and I still love it, its my signature fragrance.

Getting Lippy
First Base

Love the Maxi Lash Black Waterproof Mascara - GUERLAIN  I love all their fragrances too but the mascara is my must have product! 

First Base

I love the Terracotta Joli Teint Natural Healthy Glow Powder 2 X 10G - Blondes Naturel - GUERLAIN - it gives me a natural look which really does glow with health! 

Winging It

Amazing prize! My favourite Guerlain product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN 

First Base
First Base

Love the products ... my favourite is Mon Guerlain 😊

First Base
First Base
Getting Lippy

To be honest never afford one but i got sample perfume Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN  wich i really like =)

Fresh Face

I love  Orchid#233E Imp#233Riale Day Cream 50Ml - GUERLAIN  and I also love the beautiful meteorites pearl blush but I can’t hashtag that one Smiley Happy 

Fresh Face

#GUERLAIN- 'Super Aqua-Eye' serum is my favourite . It give me confidence every day. It's my daily indulgence 

First Base
First Base

Guerlain Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum, is my favourite. I always, without fail get asked β€œwhat perfume are you wearing”, so many people comment how lovely and sophisticated it smells on me, an all time favourite of mine. 🀞🏼β™₯️😘 Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN

First Base

#AQUA ALLEGORIA HERBA FRESCA - the best! so fresh. 

First Base

I love to wear Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN , it reminds me of my holiday. So beautiful, people always comment how wonderful it is.