cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

To celebrate the latest addition to the Mon Guerlain family, we're going big! Fancy a trip to Paris with your bestie, your mum or your loved one? Well, we've partnered with Guerlain to offer you a once in a lifetime experience...

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

Mon Guerlain Intense draws inspiration from the expertise of the House of Guerlain; the notes of vanilla, accomplished with traditional craftsmanship at the Guerlain factory in Orphin, is the signature touch in this new variation. It imparts an addictive intensity, infusing the fragrance with even more sensuality, coupled with smouldering patchouli.

The iconic face of the fragrance is, of course, Angelina Jolie. Angelina's connection with Guerlain started when she was younger; her mother would always use a Guerlain powder and she fell in love with the brand. As she got older, she started to explore France and French culture, and discovered how many shared values she had with it's celebration of modern femininity and womanhood. 

We've teamed up with Guerlain to offer one lucky winner a trip to Paris for two, and that's not all. You'll enjoy an afternoon at the Guerlain boutique flagship store to discover the new fragrance and receive some amazing Guerlain goodies to take home. 

How do I enter?

To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize, comment below with your favorite Guerlain product making sure to use the '#' function to tag your product! 

T&Cs apply. : This prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. The prize draw opens Friday 6th September August 2019 and closes 24th September. Only one entry per person. All other entries will be disqualified. The winner will be randomly selected by an independently verified random generator from all entries. Entries will not be judged. The winner will be notified by Private Message on the Community within three working days of the closing date.

Full T&Cs can be found here.

1,199 Comments
Susec
Fresh Face

I absolutely love #Météorites pearls powder 25g

I have redness on my cheeks and these work brilliantly.

Iizholz
Fresh Face
Rainbowrachel
First Base

Limited Edition Kisskiss Matte Lipstick 3.5G - GUERLAIN 

Perfect for French kissing in Paris! 💋

oribanana
Fresh Face

#GuerlainGOLDRADIANCEFOUNDATIONSPF30 would be my favourite product but also up there is the #GuerlainMaxiLashBlackWaterproofMascara

Marioemm
Blending In

I discovered Samsara Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN  and fell in love, even after 20 years I still think that it is one off the most beautiful scents that I have ever smelled.

Angelbutton
Getting Lippy
babsmcd
First Base

I love Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  my favourite perfume lovely fresh and floral  I always get compliments when I wear this perfume  

Staceyingham
Fresh Face

I absolutely love #guerlain florale EDT it's gorgeous and I don't usually like floral fragrances but I bought this in las Vegas from guerlain and it's just so beautiful 

Evette123
Winging It
Foxy6286
First Base

Aqua Allegoria Coconut Fizz Eau De Toilette 75Ml - GUERLAIN is my favourite product, I adore the scent of coconut! 💕😘 X

Kimmy1
Getting Lippy

My favourite Guerlain product is 

La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Parfum Gift Set - GUERLAIN 

the scent lasts all day and I always receive compliments when I wear it xx

Mandy102b
Fresh Face

It's a jostle between Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN  and La Petite Robe Noire Intense Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN 

Beautiful, vintage style fragrances 😊

Vali
Getting Lippy

GUERLAIN - 'Mon Guerlain' Intense Eau de Parfum

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@TazK Wowzer!!😱😱

What an amazing opportunity! Goodluck to all our fabulous regulars 🖤🙏🙏 

I currently have not tried any products from guerlain, this would be more than an amazing opportunity to try🍀🍀

beautyonreview
Getting Lippy

Amazing!! 😍 My favourite all time is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN  It smells sooooo beautiful 💖💖💖

andreaburton832
Winging It

Obviously its got to be the classic Meteorites!

MairiB
First Base

My favourite is Insolence Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN . It's the first perfume I bought myself, and there's something about it that always draws me back in.

jools40
Winging It

It's got to be the classic Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN 

Countrygirl77
First Base

It’s all about the amazing maxi lash mascara for me!  I love the way it opens my eyes up! Maxi Lash Black Waterproof Mascara - GUERLAIN 

It took forever to find a mascara I love and this is it! 

Mellyjane
Winging It

I love their bronzer #terracottaroutedesindes

emily4444
Fresh Face

#Lart Du Trait Ultra Black Eyeliner - GUERLAIN  makes me look my best <3 - such a fab comp too!

maggiehodges196
First Base

#BlackPerfectoLaPetiteRobeNoireEauDeToilette, is my fav , definitely .

Sal3
Fresh Face

I would love the chance to win the trip to Paris ,i absolutely adore the Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  ,it is such a beautiful addictive fragrance .

Vic_fl
Getting Lippy
LisaCheshire
Fresh Face

I love Guerlain so much! Make up wise there’s nothing to beat meteorites; not only perfect on my skin but the packaging sets the scene for a feminine magical  experience. Scent wise, Aqua Allegoria’s beautiful bottle makes me feel so pretty and special, and I love the whole wardrobe of La Petite Robe Noire!

MrsSp8
Getting Lippy
SheilaD
Fresh Face

The one item I treat myself to is #Terracotta Thalia Island Bronzer

Cakemonster
First Base

@TazK 

@Wow! Fab comp! ♥️

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN is my fav! 😍

Brittini1
Fresh Face

Re: GUERLIAN, wouldn’t it be lovely to try out this luxury foundation, at 50+ it’s definitely a type of foundation that would make my skin radiant and fresh looking, I expect  not too heavy so it will not emphasis the laughter lines 😄😜

LadyMi
Fresh Face

This is a unique opportunity!
The best product I have ever used is #meteorites
I have seen it years ago, tried and since then - wow, wow and only wow !

M#233T#233Orites Pearls Powder 25G - 3 Medium - GUERLAIN 

Good luck to everyone Smiley Happy 

ChrisAndrew
Fresh Face

#Rouge G de Guerlain Crème Lipstick Refill N°41 and #Rouge G Very Batik  lipstick case from someone who loves me

GrandmaDeeD
Fresh Face

Really difficult one but #Guerlain Abeille Royale Daily Repair Serum is my godsend, fantastic prize fingers crossed 🤞 

Ellie9
Getting Lippy

My favourite  guerlain product is many perfumes face lotion and make up setting spray. Too many to mention just one.Were all worth it.

Lisahall
Blending In

Wow what a truly fabulous prize ❤🥰

My favourite product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 

KatieRose
Getting Lippy

Mine has to be the Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN ❤️

Got my free sample with my debenhams beauty card a while ago, and loved it ever since! 

deni123red
First Base

This is a wonderful  prize. Whilst all Guerlain products are exciting and innovative, I will always love my Shalimar eau de parfum.   It’s a classic fragrance that will be forever mine.  

Deedazzle
First Base
Simonlincs
First Base

Has to be #Habit Rouge , pure brilliance in a bottle

Kazangel139
Nailing It

@TazK my favourite product has to be the Maxi Velvet Mate Liquid Lipcolour 7Ml - M71 Exciting Pink - GUERLAIN it goes on just like velvet and stays put for ages

Genka
Getting Lippy

I love Shalimar Parfum - GUERLAIN  and would love to try a new fragrance  

Rosybunny
First Base
Darcy1
First Base

My favourite product is Maxi Lash Mascara 8Ml - Brun - GUERLAIN !! 

JoDove
First Base
Jees
Fresh Face

Hard to choose but I'm going to say my must have Guerlain product is the Lingerie De Peau Invisible Skin Fusion Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 02 Clair - GUERLAIN.  Leaves such a natural, skin-like finish but covers all my imperfections!  Also love the iconic meteorites M#233T#233Orites Pearls Powder 25G - Light - GUERLAIN ...that packaging looks so good on my vanity!

SazzleC
Fresh Face

Guerlain make incredible fragrances my favourite La Petite Robe Noire Intense Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN , imagine wearing your own robe noir on the trip to Paris. x

SadieLouise88
First Base

Love this brand,

Blurring Active Base Face Primer 30Ml - GUERLAIN 

#liquid lipstick delicate shine

Or

#parure gold must

I think the most would have to be my favourite though

GLC116
First Base

apart from pefume I have yet to try (would love to!)Guerlain products  ..hope I can still be entered for the Paris trip!!

LaraAlmeida
Getting Lippy
Romal
Winging It

My favourite Guerlain product would have to be Eye-Stay Primer Eye Shadow Primer 12Ml - GUERLAIN . It's long-lasting and also feels like you're not wearing any eye makeup at all - which is exactly what I like.

Aar
Fresh Face

What an amazing opportunity! ❤️ My favourite GUERLAIN  product  is #GUERLAIN La Petite Robe Noire  Eau de Parfum ❤️Absolutely love this fragrance.