cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

To celebrate the latest addition to the Mon Guerlain family, we're going big! Fancy a trip to Paris with your bestie, your mum or your loved one? Well, we've partnered with Guerlain to offer you a once in a lifetime experience...

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

Mon Guerlain Intense draws inspiration from the expertise of the House of Guerlain; the notes of vanilla, accomplished with traditional craftsmanship at the Guerlain factory in Orphin, is the signature touch in this new variation. It imparts an addictive intensity, infusing the fragrance with even more sensuality, coupled with smouldering patchouli.

The iconic face of the fragrance is, of course, Angelina Jolie. Angelina's connection with Guerlain started when she was younger; her mother would always use a Guerlain powder and she fell in love with the brand. As she got older, she started to explore France and French culture, and discovered how many shared values she had with it's celebration of modern femininity and womanhood. 

We've teamed up with Guerlain to offer one lucky winner a trip to Paris for two, and that's not all. You'll enjoy an afternoon at the Guerlain boutique flagship store to discover the new fragrance and receive some amazing Guerlain goodies to take home. 

How do I enter?

To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize, comment below with your favorite Guerlain product making sure to use the '#' function to tag your product! 

T&Cs apply. : This prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. The prize draw opens Friday 6th September August 2019 and closes 24th September. Only one entry per person. All other entries will be disqualified. The winner will be randomly selected by an independently verified random generator from all entries. Entries will not be judged. The winner will be notified by Private Message on the Community within three working days of the closing date.

Full T&Cs can be found here.

1,199 Comments
Kelly7S
Winging It

It's got to be Samsara Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN ; you can never go wrong with its  jasmine & bergamot notes! not to mention its iconic bee-embellished signature bottle

Michelleji
First Base

I absolutely love shalimar by #guerlain ... its a timeless classic scent!! πŸ’• 

Jcamm
Fresh Face

Love the sound of #Youth Watery Oil

Samshine
Getting Lippy

WOW an amazing competition for one person...will it be me πŸ™πŸ»

My favourite Guerlain product has to be Black Perfecto La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette - . - GUERLAIN its a cute little bottle and has a deep, amassing smell that lasts all day 

amyjubbs
Total Glossip
jizzywizzylee
Fresh Face

I’ve tried the Guerlain L’Or primer and it is the most luxurious and silky thing I’ve ever put on my face, definitely my favourite!✨

Lor Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold 30Ml - GUERLAIN  

carow48
Winging It

Favourite Guerlain product would have to be #Shalimar perfume,  my mum always wore it

Miluth
Winging It
Lingling888
Fresh Face

Simply love all of  Guerlain's fragrances... For this hot, hot summer have been keeping cool with La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche - GUERLAIN ###(light green bottle) .. love the delicate and divine fresh scent, am positive it smells of pistachio!? If you love all things Guerlain you will be nuts about this 😍😘Heart

Caro
Fresh Face

Samsara, exotic and decadent, I’ve been using this perfume for years, a signature scent for those special occasions !

Lollyross27
Fresh Face

I would love to win this i love the terracota bronzer and foundation s plus mon gurlain perfume is my fav 😍

Sg101
Fresh Face

This sounds amazing! My favourite product has got to be #Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN

😍😍 

JennyR
Fresh Face

My favourite product from Guerlain is the scent my lovely auntie wore everyday for over 60 years. Mitsouko Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN 

The fragrance is unique and sensual and evokes drama and excitement for me. I’d love to visit Paris and experience the amazing Guerlain boutique πŸ’•πŸ‡«πŸ‡· Bonne chance tout le monde!

MFL1276
Total Glossip

My favourite Guerlain product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN  😍😍😍

Winging It

Lingerie De Peau Foundation Bb Cream 9G - GUERLAIN 

Love Paris

Love Guerlain

Fave product tagged above 

Heart 

Lenasimpson71
First Base

Samsara Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN . I’ve been wearing this since I was a teenager. I have tried other perfumes but keep coming back to this.

Chel
Winging It
womble86
Getting Lippy

Have to admit never tried any Guerain products due to price so guess I won't be winnng this one, good luck to everyone who has though! Smiley Happy

SuperCandyanne
Getting Lippy

#GUERLAIN - 'Idylle' eau de parfum

India89
Winging It
Bec1209
Winging It

I love anything from the Abeille Royale skincare range (especially the Glow Youth), but the fragrances are also just gorgeous. 

savvylady
Fresh Face
Laineyf
Winging It

My favourite Guerlain product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN , which is a stylish, sophisticated and stunning fragrance that always captures attention whenever I wear it. This elegant and classy fragrance is redolent with French chic and savoir faire, and always makes me feel special. 

Galara01
Going Pro

Oh my word @TazK this is  a prize and a half what a wonderful opportunity, I love my perfumes especially ones with a Rose scent so my favourite Guerlain product would have to be Mon Guerlain  Bloom of Rose Eau de Toilette. 

If I was lucky enough to be chosen I would take my husband as our 39th wedding anniversary isn't too far away & I've never been to Paris ,thiswould be the ideal time !

Mon Guerlain Bloom Of Rose Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN 

Janice33
Fresh Face

My favourite Guerlain Product is Limited Edition Kisskiss Shaping Cream Lip Colour 3.5G - 302 Romantic Kiss - GUERLAIN  I just love it so smooth to apply and lasts well HeartHeart

BetsyBoothroyd
Fresh Face

Showing my age probably, but I love your iconic Samsara Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN .  I have used it for year’s.  Love to win this Paris trip as I am celebrating both my 50th Wedding Anniversary and 70th birthday in October x

clarateddy
Winging It

I grew up with a love for Shalimar Parfum - GUERLAIN this scent makes me feel warm and loved. The strong essence of #Vanila is simply luxurious 

Ambreen_1706
First Base

##La essential foundation by guerlain is my favourite:Heart

Kiki2
Winging It

I Love πŸ’– the award winning #Double R- Renew & Repair Serum,  it makes my face feel more smoother, plump and firm. It has royal jelly and black bee honey 🐝 which are fabulous  ingrediants to use!

It gives my skin that radiant glow πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—  when my face needs some TLC.  When you get older your skin starts to lose elasticity and starts looking more dull. This will help give you that youthful radiant skin. When you have great skin you ooze  confidence and shine 😁

Divina
Winging It
Sarahsue115
First Base

What a wonderful prize!  

My favourite product is #Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERL.

I love the fresh scent!

Ambreen_1706
First Base

#la essential glow foundation is my favourite guerlain product

mazza20000
Fresh Face

Would love to win this. My favourite product is the #rougegdeguerlain lipsticks and cases. A different one for every mood ❀ πŸ’„

Tinks369
Fresh Face

My favourite product is the Guerlain Abeille Royale Daily Repair Serum 30Ml - GUERLAIN it makes my skin feel

amazing.

T Smiley Happy

Sue10
Winging It

Great competition I’d love to win a trip to Paris! My favourite Guerlain product is their perfumes, in particular I have one of their classics- Idyll which I only wear on special occasions. It’s classy, elegant, luxurious, romantic and Parisian. Love it! Idylle Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN image.jpg

priyashah
Fresh Face

I love the #MaxiLashSoVolumeMascara

Vic79
Winging It

Adore my Guerlain lipstick Rouge G De Guerlain Lipstick Case - French Mademoiselle - GUERLAIN  I love being able to change my shade and having a beautiful case. 

Winggy
Fresh Face

My favourite Guerlain product is Super Aqua Mask 75Ml - GUERLAIN 

laurajohnson
Fresh Face

I love the #

GUERLAIN - 'Mon GUERLAIN' eau de parfum 

i save it for best !

Carys96
Beauty Crush

My favourite Mom Guerlain product has to be Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN πŸ˜

Harlory
Winging It

Shalimar Parfum - GUERLAIN  is the definition of daintiness

EVB
Getting Lippy

My fave Guerlain product is La Petite Robe Noire Mascara - GUERLAIN  Smiley Happy

Beckyy1998
Winging It

Oh wow ! Would love this opportunity to go to Paris.

my favourite item is # guerlain Terracotta' Contour and Glow Palette, I love it to brighten up my face.

asu786
Getting Lippy

My Favorite Guerlain Product is: Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN

I have never been to Paris so this would be my dream come true if i win - Thank you so much

Lottiemc
Getting Lippy

L'instant De Guerlain Magic Eau de Parfum      is divine I fell in love with this and every time I spritz the love affair starts again...

EmmaR
Winging It

La Petite Robe Noire Shower Gel - GUERLAIN  paired with the Fragrance (which I can't seem to find using the #) are my favourite  Guerlain products. The scent is fruity, floral and very sophisticated.

Lottiemc
Getting Lippy

Who loves #Guerlain Shalimar Parfum - GUERLAIN old favourite I would be delighted to win this amazing prize thanks for the opportunity ☘️

Fiona250
Fresh Face

I would love to visit Paris if I won this exciting competition.  My favourite Guerlain product is the #terracotta sun trio in light, it makes me feel so sophisticated!

Purdeyplum
First Base

My favourite Guerlain product is Aqua Allegoria Body Lotion 200Ml - GUERLAIN  Gorgeous scent and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.

iamRose
Fresh Face

My favourite Guerlain product is the  Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  πŸ‘πŸΌ