cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

To celebrate the latest addition to the Mon Guerlain family, we're going big! Fancy a trip to Paris with your bestie, your mum or your loved one? Well, we've partnered with Guerlain to offer you a once in a lifetime experience...

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

Mon Guerlain Intense draws inspiration from the expertise of the House of Guerlain; the notes of vanilla, accomplished with traditional craftsmanship at the Guerlain factory in Orphin, is the signature touch in this new variation. It imparts an addictive intensity, infusing the fragrance with even more sensuality, coupled with smouldering patchouli.

The iconic face of the fragrance is, of course, Angelina Jolie. Angelina's connection with Guerlain started when she was younger; her mother would always use a Guerlain powder and she fell in love with the brand. As she got older, she started to explore France and French culture, and discovered how many shared values she had with it's celebration of modern femininity and womanhood. 

We've teamed up with Guerlain to offer one lucky winner a trip to Paris for two, and that's not all. You'll enjoy an afternoon at the Guerlain boutique flagship store to discover the new fragrance and receive some amazing Guerlain goodies to take home. 

How do I enter?

To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize, comment below with your favorite Guerlain product making sure to use the '#' function to tag your product! 

T&Cs apply. : This prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. The prize draw opens Friday 6th September August 2019 and closes 24th September. Only one entry per person. All other entries will be disqualified. The winner will be randomly selected by an independently verified random generator from all entries. Entries will not be judged. The winner will be notified by Private Message on the Community within three working days of the closing date.

Full T&Cs can be found here.

1,199 Comments
Ture
Chilling Out

##Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Parfum

Kazee01
Getting Lippy

I have several favourite guerlain products. The iconic M#233T#233Orites Illuminating Compact Powder 8G - Clair - GUERLAIN  brightens, lightens and makes you look fresh, the amazing meteorites brozers (sorry couldn't find the #) and the totally beautiful super chic (sadly not available in debenhams) Cuir Beluga eau de parfum which is so sensual and sophisticated I could bathe in it it it wasn't such a luxury treat. A fantastic brand for everyone.

MakeupAngel
Fresh Face

My favourite product would be Parure Gold Radiance Liquid Foundation 30Ml - Rose Naturel - GUERLAIN  💗 I love this foundation,great coverage as well as being super flawless on the skin.Not to mention how gorgeous the packaging is!

Rukeya
Fresh Face

Terracotta Light Powder Bronzer 10G - GUERLAIN  it was too pretty not to buy and now I can’t be without it!!

Alexia
Getting Lippy

My favourite product is the Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN 

weesuz
Winging It

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale 30Ml - GUERLAIN is my favourite Guerlain product as it’s my go to fragrance every day! 

SuperModel
Winging It

@TazK...thank you again for another amazing opportunity...j’adore Paris!!! So then love the Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN and so would more than love to try their new Intense version! Merci beaucoup et bonne chance! x

Sabrina123
Winging It

"Wow  thank you @TazK  for this amazing opportunity,  I would love to win Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN & have the pleasure to try it & enjoy the fragrance"

f_candice
Getting Lippy

What an awesome opportunity!!! Guerlain has always catch my attention. I love the Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN feels refresh everytime. For make up, the terracotta limited editions are beautiful. I love using my Terracotta Chic Tropic Powder Bronzer 19G - GUERLAIN . Gorgeous smell and lovely contour on my face ❤️

Nu_sh_y
Fresh Face

It has to be Samsara Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN for me!  My first ever perfume!   Loved it then and still love it!

Sunita1980
Fresh Face

So I discovered Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN a couple of years ago when looking for a new perfume. It was at a point in my life when the divorce was over and I was on a road of rediscovery... and what a journey it’s been!

Not only did the old clothes get thrown, I started focusing on me, I worked out, I changed my entire focus, my hair, my make up, I discovered lashes and micro blading! And a couple of new fragrances to boot - one was Black Opium Eau De Parfum - Yves Saint Laurent , but I fell in love with Mon Guerlain and now my day to day scent is the newer Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 

Who wouldn’t love the opportunity to visit the home of Guerlain in the world’s most romantic city @TazK ? .... I know I would 😁

And I’d take my best friend, who’s helped me through my journey because she deserves the biggest ‘thank you’ for putting up with me! 🤣

livbowexx
Fresh Face

My favourite is the Terracotta Spray Spf 10 Bronzing Powder Mist 75Ml - light - GUERLAIN  gives you a gorgeous glow! 

Avenuegirl
Winging It

Amazing prize! 

I love the #Guerlain #Limited Edition ‘Kiss Kiss’ Shaping Cream Lip Colour in ‘Peachy Star’ 

Amazing package, colour and texture 

bankieboy
Getting Lippy

#Kisskiss Roselip Tinted Lip Balm 2.8G - Morning Rose - GUERLAIN

Fingers crossed

PixieGoesRogue
Getting Lippy

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN 

I love the ageless elegance of Guerlain products. Their Lingerie de Peau Aqua Nude foundation is beautifully lightweight and makes my skin look radiant and refreshed but I have to go with their iconic Mon Guerlain as my favourite product. Stylish, elegant and it always makes me feel beautiful.

Pelsall116
Winging It
hjg123
Fresh Face

I love #Shalimar Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN

JulitaJ9
Nailing It

I didnt try many products from guerlain, did have am experiencr of trying their bronzers, which are really good and worth the price and plis the product last for long time. It would be a good opportunity to try some scent from guerlain as just been trying some samples only 😊😊

BeautifulEyes
Nailing It

Has got to be GUERLAIN Terracotta bronzer not sure how to tag it in🙈

In my opinion this happens to be the most iconic bronzer of all time. My Granny and my mum used to wear it and now it is my go to bronzer-Class never goes out of style 🥰

Fmenegasso
Winging It
Tiffanyregan94
Winging It

My favourite guerlian product is the Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN  I am absolutely in love with the smell of this product 💕💕 my favourite perfume by far 

_laura__alice_
Fresh Face

It's a very tough choice but I'd have to go with Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN 

Sunshinecaz
First Base
HollyJade
First Base

Omg definitely their lipsticks! I have so many I can’t choose one 

tinselgirl
Winging It

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN is my absolute favourite.  Feminite and gorgeous. 

Ellie_musgrave
Winging It

Two-Tone Blusher And Highlighter Duo 6.5G - 2 ROSE NEUTRE - GUERLAIN 

It’s to die for, the lovely glow it gives and the light blush 😍😍

JenessaGibbons
Fresh Face

My favourite Guerlain product is the original Mon Guerlain EDP. It is my absolute favourite fragrance. As it fades it leaves the unmistakable scent of vanilla when the rest of the perfume can no longer be smelled. I only ever wear it on special occasions with my partner. It was the first perfume he ever bought me, and it reminds me of all the good times we have shared together❤️

Nadia_486
Winging It
Emcee1974
Winging It

You can't beat the quality of Guerlain perfumes!! My go to perfumes are Mon Guerlain and La Petite Robe Noire.  I wear those both for work and going out. You only need to spray those once and they last all day.   No many perfume companies can make special products like those. 

Razina
Getting Lippy
Jothepo
First Base

My favourite product is #superaquaserum 💖

RachelJ
Winging It

An essential in life is a stunning red lipstick that makes you feel confident and a little bit sassy! I found my perfect formula and shade - Kisskiss Lipstick 3.5G - Love Kiss - GUERLAINKisskiss Lipstick 3.5G - Love Kiss - GUERLAIN

S_K
First Base

My mum and I love the Samsara Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN I'd love to be able to take my mum with mer to Paris,  she turned 60 this year!

apple
Multimasker

WOW.. What a fabulous prize, this would be an amazing opportunity.

My favourite is Mon Guerlain Bloom Of Rose Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN  it’s such  a lovely fragrance. 

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

ProductJunkie
Winging It

I love Meteorites in shade 2. They are simply the best colour correction pearls and smell just like Parma Violets 💜💜

Elaine77
Winging It
Albadt
First Base

My fave production is #MonGuerlainEaudeParfume  

so I'm curious to try the Intense Smiley Wink

RuinK
Getting Lippy

It has to be Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN . It's beautiful

Antigoni24
Winging It

One of my favourites  Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 💜💜💜

Sarahjj
Blending In

What a great opportunity, would take my mum if I won, it's years since I have been away with her. My favourite has to be La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche - GUERLAIN  

MarinelaC
Winging It

I received MON GUERLAIN eau de perfume for my birthday, i am in love with the fragrance. #MonGuerlain#Paris

Coco4545
Fresh Face

I love Guerlain products and use the skincare 7 days a week. At the moment I'm trying Mon Guerlain which is a lovely perfume. But my signature perfume is the lovely #Shalimar#.  Kind Regards, Coco  Ginsberg.

Synky
Winging It
Sandra83
Getting Lippy

Wow fantastic prize! My favourite would be Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  @pmadge53  😍🇫🇷

Bliss
Fresh Face

How can One possibly have just a single Guerlain favourite?

Here are just a few of the best and my preferred items:

#Guerlain 'Météorites Voyage mythic powder (so good anywhere and everywhere and the only thing that is essential [as a cosmetic] if you can only carry one thing [along with your lipstick] when travelling.

Terracotta Kohl Loose Powder - noir - GUERLAIN 

M#233T#233Orites Pearls Powder 25G - GUERLAIN

#Guerlain- 'Météorites Pearls Powder (don't forget the brush)

Lart Du Trait Ultra Black Eyeliner - GUERLAIN

Blanc De Perle Active Reviving Cleansing Foam 150Ml - GUERLAIN 

SueC1
Fresh Face

Guerlain’s fragrances are sublime. My favourite is Mitsouko Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN . 

lisaj33
Getting Lippy

Shalimar Parfum - GUERLAIN 

shalimar is my absolute favourite and has been for quite a few years now. I always get compliments whenever I wear it. Mysterious and spicy Just like me 🥰

kaya1991
Getting Lippy

For me it's Insolence Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN - it's such an underrated fragrance, but I love how powdery and pretty it is! 

Mary4
Winging It

There's alot of product that I love from guerlain ,I do have one the fragrance #mon guerlain 

Such a beautiful  glamour sense 

jochrisbryan
Getting Lippy

I love the  Abeille Royale Double R Serum, it just is a touch of pure magic on my skin. Great anti-ageing product and as with all Guerlain products in gorgeous packaging. https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_130385301099_-1