cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

To celebrate the latest addition to the Mon Guerlain family, we're going big! Fancy a trip to Paris with your bestie, your mum or your loved one? Well, we've partnered with Guerlain to offer you a once in a lifetime experience...

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

Mon Guerlain Intense draws inspiration from the expertise of the House of Guerlain; the notes of vanilla, accomplished with traditional craftsmanship at the Guerlain factory in Orphin, is the signature touch in this new variation. It imparts an addictive intensity, infusing the fragrance with even more sensuality, coupled with smouldering patchouli.

The iconic face of the fragrance is, of course, Angelina Jolie. Angelina's connection with Guerlain started when she was younger; her mother would always use a Guerlain powder and she fell in love with the brand. As she got older, she started to explore France and French culture, and discovered how many shared values she had with it's celebration of modern femininity and womanhood. 

We've teamed up with Guerlain to offer one lucky winner a trip to Paris for two, and that's not all. You'll enjoy an afternoon at the Guerlain boutique flagship store to discover the new fragrance and receive some amazing Guerlain goodies to take home. 

How do I enter?

To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize, comment below with your favorite Guerlain product making sure to use the '#' function to tag your product! 

T&Cs apply. : This prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. The prize draw opens Friday 6th September August 2019 and closes 24th September. Only one entry per person. All other entries will be disqualified. The winner will be randomly selected by an independently verified random generator from all entries. Entries will not be judged. The winner will be notified by Private Message on the Community within three working days of the closing date.

Full T&Cs can be found here.

1,199 Comments
claramcg
First Base

I love their lipstick. But have to say, my favourite product is old school, Samsara Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN 

JJ210
Fresh Face

I love #Guerlain Joli Teint! 

smhumm
Winging It
GBP5
Fresh Face

I love Guerlain #MaxiLashSoVolume mascara, my lifelong quest for the ultimate mascara ended when I found this amazing product, it enhances my eyes perfectly & I love it! 

Saraguy1985
Getting Lippy

Insolence Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN 

is my absolute favourite fragrance ever it smells heavenly and has a calming feeling when ever I wear it.  How I discovered Insolence Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN  I was chatting with this lovely lady and said  you smell amazing what is that fragrance she told me it was insolence. I have never looked back since. It stays on all day and yes I wear other fragrances but not one comes close to this . I feel feminine and beautiful when I wear this fragrance. I would love to win and get to experience this magical experience with other #GUERLAIN products x

Cbailey94
Winging It

I'd love to take my fiancΓ©, my favourite guerlain product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN  

EllaDee99
Winging It

Oh wow, a trip to Paris 😍

My favourite product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN . It makes me feel more confident and special!

Sands58
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  super fragrance. What a wonderful prize

heatherlabelle1
Nailing It

What an incredible prize! I would absolutely love to go. I love Guerlain products. They are the epitome of luxury beauty. My favourite product is the fragrance  Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN 

Ninnytendo
Getting Lippy

My favourite Guerlain product is La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche - GUERLAIN it smells glorious.

JC2
Fresh Face

I recently bought the Kisskiss tinted lip balm in Peach Sunrise and it has fast become my favourite

Hulya
Fresh Face

Love Love ❀ Terracotta Kohl Loose Powder - noir - GUERLAIN  .

It just draws people to your eyes. So easy to useπŸ‘Œ 

Good luck with competition all!

Janevinson
Winging It

#mon guerlain eau de parfum.

AmyAR19
First Base
missybeauty
Total Glossip

I love the original Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN 

I remember receiving a cute little 5ml sample from the Debenhams Beauty Club last year actually and I used it everyday till it finished! Such a nice scent πŸ’—

Thank you for the brilliant opportunity!

Lesley30
First Base

I have been using Guerlain makeup and fragrance for over 20 years. It’s hard to pick a favourite product because they are all exceptional but perhaps the one item I couldn’t live without is Guerlain’s #Aquaserum. It’s a light but nourishing moisturiser and there is nothing else like it on the market. It makes skin feel and look great and is an excellent base for makeup.

katya
Winging It
LoveDBeauty
First Base

Heart

My favourite product is  Maxi Lash Black Waterproof Mascara - GUERLAIN 

....Love that Mascara!

I love Paris so keeping my fingers crossed and practicing my French! 

Kat81
Fresh Face
Yel89
Getting Lippy

My favourite  Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN

I hope I win good luck everyone and thank you Debenhams!!!! @EllenL

katya
Winging It
Jilly
Fresh Face

My favourite feel good fragrance is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN 

Joanne50
Fresh Face

#Mon Guerlain Eaud e Parfum.  Fresh strong but feminine fragrances from all those fabulous places around the world I would love to visit.

FionaC666
Fresh Face

I will never be without  GUERLAIN - 'MΓ©tΓ©orites' CC Glow' colour corrector concealer in my makeup bag, it’s an absolute go to and must have!

Klaudiaaaf
Getting Lippy

This is such an incredible prize! 😍 my favourite Guerlain product is Terracotta Sun Trio Bronzing And Contouring Palette 10G - Light - GUERLAIN 

Hiany
Winging It

#RougeG#02ClassicNude lipsticks is my all time favourite as its smooth and creamy yet non sticky and lasted the whole day without having to re-apply it again. 

Ww1
First Base

My favourite is #Black Perfecto La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette - . - GUERLAIN .

CocoT1969
Fresh Face

I would be a new advocate for Guerlain but what a fabulous place to start falling on love with the beauty of their range in lovely Paris 

#love Paris # Guerlain 

Fresh Face

@TazK wrote:

To celebrate the latest addition to the Mon Guerlain family, we're going big! Fancy a trip to Paris with your bestie, your mum or your loved one? Well, we've partnered with Guerlain to offer you a once in a lifetime experience...

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

Mon Guerlain Intense draws inspiration from the expertise of the House of Guerlain; the notes of vanilla, accomplished with traditional craftsmanship at the Guerlain factory in Orphin, is the signature touch in this new variation. It imparts an addictive intensity, infusing the fragrance with even more sensuality, coupled with smouldering patchouli.

The iconic face of the fragrance is, of course, Angelina Jolie. Angelina's connection with Guerlain started when she was younger; her mother would always use a Guerlain powder and she fell in love with the brand. As she got older, she started to explore France and French culture, and discovered how many shared values she had with it's celebration of modern femininity and womanhood. 

We've teamed up with Guerlain to offer one lucky winner a trip to Paris for two, and that's not all. You'll enjoy an afternoon at the Guerlain boutique flagship store to discover the new fragrance and receive some amazing Guerlain goodies to take home. 

How do I enter?

To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize, comment below with your favorite Guerlain product making sure to use the '#' function to tag your product! 

T&Cs apply. : This prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. The prize draw opens Friday 6th September August 2019 and closes 24th September. Only one entry per person. All other entries will be disqualified. The winner will be randomly selected by an independently verified random generator from all entries. Entries will not be judged. The winner will be notified by Private Message on the Community within three working days of the closing date.

#mon guerlain petite noir 

Weelilp
Winging It

😍 #PetiteRobeNoireEauDeParfum 😍 

Meh
Getting Lippy
Ww1
First Base

What a wonderful prize. My favourite product is Black Perfecto La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette - . - GUERLAIN  Smiley Happy

Mixedupdolly
Fresh Face
Beauty_Lover43
Getting Lippy

My favourite product by Guerlain is definitely Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN 

It is such a beautiful, feminine and elegant fragrance πŸ’—

Peeppeep94
Fresh Face

What a wonderful experience for someone!!

My favourite is Terracotta Bronzing Powder 10G - GUERLAIN .

Perfect for holidays and when you return to keep that "glow" just a little longer

Pussinboots
Getting Lippy

What an amazing opportunity, thanks @TazK !!

My favourite product is Kisskiss Lipstick 3.5G - Miss Kiss - GUERLAIN lovely colour and feels great on your lips. 

AliD
First Base

As a GUERLAIN addict it is hard to choose between my favourite go-to products but if there is one I always return to it’s #Lingerie de Peau Foundation  in 02C - it makes my skin look flawless. 

Sadafoan
Fresh Face

such a great opportunity with a great brand. i love Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 

thanks Guerlain for this lovely opportunity 

AnnaEmily
Winging It

my favourite Guerlain product is Maxi Lash Black Waterproof Mascara - GUERLAIN  ❀️

It’s the best mascara I have ever tried! 

The volume and curl it gives is unbeatable. No clumping and the wand makes it easy to keep lashes separate and catch those at the corners. Also it’s waterproof and lasts all day! 

I would love to take my mum to Paris in France, we have never been! It would be the trip of a lifetime, my mum hasn’t left the UK in over 30 years! πŸ‡«πŸ‡·

MsBetty
Fresh Face

My favourite guerlain perfume is #La Mia Perla Eau De Parfum - La Perla . So gorgeous smelling and sexy and lasts a long time! 

xbabiixgemx
Winging It

Paris is so beautiful and I went earlier this year with my mum. I fell in love with the architecture, food, culture and history of the place. Definitely a tick off my bucket list! I didn't want to leave and would go back in a heartbeat! 

One of my favourite Guerlain products is the Abeille Royale Black Bee Honey Balm 30Ml - GUERLAIN  it's a beautiful balm with nourishing honey. It's great for my parched skin in winter and after microneedling. 

Great prize!! Good luck everyone! Xx

LaurA42
Winging It

I just love the florals in  #Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 

Daisychain1
First Base

My favourite product is #Chamade perfume by Guerlain ...I first used it many years ago after receiving it as a gift ...timeless and unique

Amylaura64
Winging It

Absolutely love the La Petite Robe Noire Shower Gel - GUERLAIN to layer with the La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche - GUERLAIN. Keeps the fragrance all day and always gets lots of compliments. Makes you feel very chic!

YMO
Fresh Face

Insolence Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN one of my favourites with many others from Guerlain. 

VampireGirlEmma
Fresh Face
Yasni
First Base

My favourite product is Aqua Allegoria Flora Cherrysia Eau De Toilette 75Ml - GUERLAIN 

Received several compliments and I absolutely love it!

RebeccaDawson
Fresh Face

Hi @TazK what an amazing prize 😍

my favourite Guerlain product is Maxi Lash Black Waterproof Mascara - GUERLAIN it’s amazing! 

Camholm
Getting Lippy

My favourite Guerlain product M#233T#233Orites Pearls Powder 25G - Light - GUERLAIN 

Beautiful face pearls

Ture
Chilling Out

@TazK wrote:

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

How do I enter?