cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

To celebrate the latest addition to the Mon Guerlain family, we're going big! Fancy a trip to Paris with your bestie, your mum or your loved one? Well, we've partnered with Guerlain to offer you a once in a lifetime experience...

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

Mon Guerlain Intense draws inspiration from the expertise of the House of Guerlain; the notes of vanilla, accomplished with traditional craftsmanship at the Guerlain factory in Orphin, is the signature touch in this new variation. It imparts an addictive intensity, infusing the fragrance with even more sensuality, coupled with smouldering patchouli.

The iconic face of the fragrance is, of course, Angelina Jolie. Angelina's connection with Guerlain started when she was younger; her mother would always use a Guerlain powder and she fell in love with the brand. As she got older, she started to explore France and French culture, and discovered how many shared values she had with it's celebration of modern femininity and womanhood. 

We've teamed up with Guerlain to offer one lucky winner a trip to Paris for two, and that's not all. You'll enjoy an afternoon at the Guerlain boutique flagship store to discover the new fragrance and receive some amazing Guerlain goodies to take home. 

How do I enter?

To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize, comment below with your favorite Guerlain product making sure to use the '#' function to tag your product! 

T&Cs apply. : This prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. The prize draw opens Friday 6th September August 2019 and closes 24th September. Only one entry per person. All other entries will be disqualified. The winner will be randomly selected by an independently verified random generator from all entries. Entries will not be judged. The winner will be notified by Private Message on the Community within three working days of the closing date.

Full T&Cs can be found here.

1,199 Comments
Kimbellini
Multimasker

I fell in love with the beautiful Guerlain bronzers at the airport but sadly have not purchased anything yet 

Rachelt04
Getting Lippy

My favourite product is the Lart Du Trait Ultra Black Eyeliner - GUERLAIN  ❤️

Vickypxo
Getting Lippy

Lingerie De Peau Foundation Bb Cream 9G - GUERLAIN is my absolute favourite Guerlain product! Perfect for work when you don’t really want to get all glammed up but need a little glow in your life. ❇️ 

MissyDee
Getting Lippy

I recently discovered the sensual Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Gift Set - GUERLAIN  I'm in love ♥️♥️♥️

MissyDee
Getting Lippy
NuttyGinge
Total Glossip

Ahhh I so want to visit Paris. Can't wait to try this new perfume. I have tested a few Guerlain perfumes but never got a full size, waiting until I finish all my other first.

Oonagh1
Fresh Face

My fav product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 🌹🌺🌸🌷 

Amanda9
Getting Lippy

Aww what a lovely place. Love to win this amazing gift. I try few Guerlain products. I love this one. But I tried only sample of this perfume. I love this smell.Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  I just thought m going to buy this for my birthday. This one will be a my fav😘. Guys this is my birthday month. If I win this it will be a lovely birthday present I ever had. Any way good luck for everyone.🥰😘  @fama  @TazK @

Indi72
First Base

I love Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  best fragrance ever. I want to keep it only for myself ❤️it. Hope I can win this trip to visit a friend near Paris. She is a lovely old friend in her 90's. Miss her so much ❤️

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

My favourite Guerlain is Limited Edition Kisskiss Shaping Cream Lip Colour 3.5G - 567 Pink Sunrise - GUERLAIN and I so need this win in my life! Paris is where my heart is and it's been far too long since my last visit! 🙈🤞🤞🤞 

Rinku
Getting Lippy

Wow amazing prize .my fave Guerlain  product. #Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 

Reallylovespie
Beauty Crush

Ahhhhhh!! How! Cool!

Has to be Shalimar Parfum - GUERLAIN  xx

Good luck everyone ❤

Jaibai
Total Glossip

My favourite Guerlain product is their incredible powder brush that comes in my favourite colour, pink! M T Orites Powder Brush - GUERLAIN  

Joanne1971
Total Glossip

What a fantastic prize! I love Mon Guerlain Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN  The scent is amazing and I always feel confident when I have it in 😊☺️

Jules_2181
Beauty Crush
@TazK Oh WOW 😲😲.....Thank you for the opportunity. Guerlain is one of my favourite perfume brands for sure 💕❤️💞 #Terracotta Le Parfum, it’s such a beautiful scent 😍🥰 https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123388978399_-1 Links are not working 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ xx
Pigalle
Fresh Face
Julia3
Going Pro

Just wow dream city to visit @TazK 

My favourite Guerlain product is Rouge G De Guerlain-Rouge Saphir Lipstick - GUERLAIN 

GabriellaMaria
Multimasker

The city i hope to live in one day! Hope I get the chance to immerse myself in the Parisian life. My favourite products are the mètèorites collection. The limited edition pearl starlight powder pearls are to die for and the packaging is exquisite. It oozes class and elegance, while also giving off another worldly vibe! My absolute fave!!! 

Julie-sarah
First Base

Shalimar Parfum - GUERLAIN  so elegant timeless a true classic 

#perfume.  My fragrance my style 

Tarnjit
Going Pro

@Beauty1 thank you for the tag lovely 😘

@TazK wow what a lovely opportunity, anyone will be lucky to win! I would absolutely love to win this! Unfortunately not yet tried anything by guerlain yet but I'm sure if anything will make me fall in love it would be a trip to Paris 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️ xoxo 

Hermagesty
Nailing It

Oh my goodness! What an amazing prize! My all time favourite guerlain product has got to be Terracotta Light Powder Bronzer 10G - GUERLAIN and meteorites too!! 😍😍😍

emmalouiseward
Getting Lippy

This would be amazing, I’m having our first baby soon and we had to cancel a couple of special family holidays due to pregnancy complications, so a break for me and my husband would be incredibly appreciated! 

My favourite product is the Terracotta Light Powder Bronzer 10G - GUERLAIN - it has cult status for a reason!! 

Rachael-xx
Winging It

Limited Edition Kisskiss Shaping Cream Lip Colour 3.5G - 302 Romantic Kiss - GUERLAIN 

Gorgeous Satin Lip Colour which makes lips feel oh so soft with a beautiful colour pay off! 💋

ChloeM
Winging It
The original mon guerlain perfume is my absolute favourite!! ❤️❤️
JulesAC
Blending In

#GUERLAIN - 'Maxi Lash So Volume' 👁 🇫🇷 💕 with my daughter Emilia x

kj_lovinbeauty
Beauty Crush
Krisztinak
Getting Lippy

Mon Dieu! Me and my mum have been wanting to go to Paris together for years but we never got the chance. This is such an amazing opportunity!
My favourite is the Terracotta Gold Light Powder Bronzer 10G - GUERLAIN. I've always loved Guerlain for their gorgeous packaging, in fact my very first luxury beauty product was a Terracotta bronzer, a gift from my mum many many years ago. I still have it displayed on my dresser because it's so pretty. 

IMG_9198.jpgWhen I first got it, I of course had to have a photoshoot with it haha

Ayiesha
Winging It

Ohhhhh yessssss Shalimar Parfum - GUERLAIN  reminds me of my mum and also me being fascinated by the bottle(s) on her dressing table as a child.. 😍

Shell511
Getting Lippy

My favourite perfume is Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca - GUERLAIN  Always fresh, always beautiful xXx

Lewsam74
Winging It

#aqua allorgoria coconut fizz eau de toilette 

and it comes in a beautiful bottle too!

ViktorijaSim
Nailing It
Dwann28
First Base

My favourite guerlain product is the Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum 30Ml - GUERLAIN 💜

Niharika
Getting Lippy

Would love to win this incredible experience. My favourite Guerlain product has to be Super Aqua Mask 75Ml - GUERLAIN . Actually, i have not tried anything else from this iconic brand🙁

NortonN
Winging It

Definitely #Guerlain L'Or Radiance Concentrate with Pure Gold Primer, this stuff performs everytime, it is a expensive for a primer but a little goes a long way x

lauryn2
Nailing It

Wowww

I would take me mum she has always wanted to go to Paris

My favourite product is  Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  it’s my signature scent

fingers crossed

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

What an amazing opportunity!!! 

I've not had the chance to try any Guerlain products other than the odd sniff of a perfume 😭 although I really do want to try some of their products in the future 💜

Stormcrow23
Winging It

I love Abeille Royale Age-Defying Skincare Gift Set - GUERLAIN Would love to do this trip with a friend!

Royalty23
Getting Lippy

Beaut Des Yeux Eye Make Up Remover 125 Ml - GUERLAIN  is my favourite product, my friend has it and recommended it to me and i love to way it swaps off my eye makeup without leaving any thing behind.

MissCherry
Getting Lippy
NimkiS
Nailing It

Wow!!! Would love to win this awesome trip. My favourite GUERLAIN product is Lingerie De Peau Foundation Bb Cream 9G - GUERLAIN . To be honest i haven't tried anything else from GUERLAIN except for this BB Cream.

missfab
Getting Lippy

I can’t live without Abeille Royale Serum Age Defying Programme Skincare Set - GUERLAIN  . It’s so good.

Sexysweet
Getting Lippy
sannablom
Nailing It

I cannot pass this one! #GUERLAIN - Limited Edition 'Météorites' Electric Pearl Powder 25g is just gorgeous. Beautiful packaging and looks lovely on the shelf, too Smiley Happy.

Juta
Nailing It

What a fantastic opportunity @TazK . My best of all is definitely Liquid Eye Liner 5Ml - GUERLAIN I would be over the moon if I go the city of love with my husband

Judi
Getting Lippy

My favourite product from Guerlain is the Terracotta Sun Trio Bronzing And Contouring Palette 10G - Deep - GUERLAINthis product is mine- blowing.❤️💯

Naz_A
Getting Lippy

I love the Terracotta Light Powder Bronzer 10G - GUERLAIN its blends seemlessly and gives a beautifully healthy bronze to the skin, it’s hands down the best bronzer I have used and I’ve tried a lot!!!

Areej
Beauty Icon

My favourite Guerlain product is the Meteorites compact I was given for the 30K I still have it and it’s simply beautiful 😍 I would love to take my mum along (the compact isn’t showing so I’m tagging my second favourite item)  I would take my mum along if I won ❤️

Terracotta Kohl Loose Powder - noir - GUERLAIN 

Diywithjhaniel
Winging It

Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN is my favourite. I would love to take my mum with me. Since my dad passed she hasn’t been herself she doesn’t know how to cope without her partner of 35 years. This would be an opportunity for her to start to live life again , and to know that she’s loved.  Although my dad will never come back, that doesn’t mean he will be forgotten - his memory will live on!

shopHere1
Winging It

I love Shalimar and am sure I would like this.  I find that the perfume lasts a long time as only a quick spray or drop is needed during the day. If  I'm wearing  perfume in the evening I like to put a drop onto  a small roll of cotton wool and put it behind my ear.  This  is a tip t I learned  from a friend many years ago after  she visited Sri Lanka and a Lady who lived there gave her the tip.  The perfume warms behind the ear and is released at head level.

Janc
Nailing It

My favourite product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  Just love this fragrance; it’s just such a soft but sophisticated perfume. One of my all time favourites ❤️