cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

To celebrate the latest addition to the Mon Guerlain family, we're going big! Fancy a trip to Paris with your bestie, your mum or your loved one? Well, we've partnered with Guerlain to offer you a once in a lifetime experience...

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

Mon Guerlain Intense draws inspiration from the expertise of the House of Guerlain; the notes of vanilla, accomplished with traditional craftsmanship at the Guerlain factory in Orphin, is the signature touch in this new variation. It imparts an addictive intensity, infusing the fragrance with even more sensuality, coupled with smouldering patchouli.

The iconic face of the fragrance is, of course, Angelina Jolie. Angelina's connection with Guerlain started when she was younger; her mother would always use a Guerlain powder and she fell in love with the brand. As she got older, she started to explore France and French culture, and discovered how many shared values she had with it's celebration of modern femininity and womanhood. 

We've teamed up with Guerlain to offer one lucky winner a trip to Paris for two, and that's not all. You'll enjoy an afternoon at the Guerlain boutique flagship store to discover the new fragrance and receive some amazing Guerlain goodies to take home. 

How do I enter?

To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize, comment below with your favorite Guerlain product making sure to use the '#' function to tag your product! 

T&Cs apply. : This prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. The prize draw opens Friday 6th September August 2019 and closes 24th September. Only one entry per person. All other entries will be disqualified. The winner will be randomly selected by an independently verified random generator from all entries. Entries will not be judged. The winner will be notified by Private Message on the Community within three working days of the closing date.

Full T&Cs can be found here.

1,199 Comments
Benedith12
Winging It

What an AMAZING prize!!! My favourite product right now is 

Mon Guerlain Bloom Of Rose Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN LOVE THIS PRODUCT ❤️

SavitaM
Multimasker

Wow, this would be amazing! Heart My favourite Guerlain product is defintely Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN , such a lovely fragrance. Smiley Happy

Bevbeauty
Winging It

I do love

#Guerlain Abeille Royale day cream

Anniie
Beauty Icon

What AN AMAZINGG OPPORTUNITY 💕💕💕💕💕💕

Terracotta Sun Trio Bronzing And Contouring Palette 10G - Deep - GUERLAIN 

cherrywaver
Getting Lippy

My favourite Guerlain product is the Lart Du Trait Ultra Black Eyeliner - GUERLAIN  as it's very precise and black Heart

Versharce
Winging It

My favourite product is the #guerlainmonguerlain perfume. It smells amazing and comes in the cutest little bottle! One of my go tos and works in any situation whether it be a job interview or a night out. I love!

Candy-Floss
Getting Lippy

M#233T#233Orites Pearls Powder 25G - 3 Medium - GUERLAIN  - my all-time favourite Smiley Happy

Thank you so much for the opportunity Smiley Happy

HJ_23
Nailing It

The new perfume is my  favorite Guerlain product. Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 

Amna1
Perfectly Primed
Wowww!! My favorite product is #L'Or 24K Gold Radiance Primer- Guerlain Good luck to all xx
HappyShopper1
Winging It

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  - the obvious fave for me, a no brainer

AliceS
Winging It

One of favourite beauty brand. My favourite product is Kisskiss Lipstick 3.5G - Rouge Kiss - GUERLAIN and Abeille Royale Daily Repair Serum 30Ml - GUERLAIN . 

Zoe83
Getting Lippy

Wow @TazK what a wonderful prize!!

My favourite Guerlain product has to be the Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  Such a pretty, feminine fragrance that lasts all day!

gail8aby
First Base

I have been using Guerlain products for a long long time and find it very hard to pick just one but I could not live without Terracotta Joli Teint Natural Healthy Glow Powder 2 X 10G - Brunettes - GUERLAIN I always have more than one on the go.

Loralou1989
Fresh Face

My favourite guerlain product is their M#233T#233Orites Pearls Powder 25G - Light - GUERLAIN as they give the skin the most  blurred, glowing look! 

Vlopezbernal
Blending In
Malli
Fresh Face

Definitely my best product La Petite Robe Noir Intense

braycotl
Winging It

#shalimar smells divine.  Would go with my daughter and try to convert her from Jimmy Choo ! 

KES85
First Base

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN is by far my favourite. Just love everything about this scent 💗

Batty333
First Base

My favourite is still shalimar, I was given a very small bottle when I was about 6 or 7 and it took me til into my 20s to find it. I was in an airport and caught the smell on passing the duty free shop. I still wear it as my go to perfume as its classic and sweet. It's amazing how a smeel can bring back happy memories. 

sharpie999
Winging It

#L'Homme Ideal Sport is my favourite Guerlain product. It is a fresh spicy scent that lasts all day.

Kathy2392
First Base

Mitsouko all the way - I am a long time fan and still love it as much as the first day I tried it!

A trip to Guerlain would be my dream

Esther_b
Chilling Out
antoniaj7
First Base

I would love to enter the competition and win this amazing opportunity.

My favourite product is La Petite Robe Noire

SG100
Fresh Face

I love the lipstick and it lasts all day :-)

Neet
First Base

My favourite product is either the lipsticks which look great and feel great on the lips, or the perfume which I love #Lepetiterobenoire 

Qwerter3
First Base

Precious Light Rejuvenating Illuminator 1.5Ml - GUERLAIN 

Great for highlighting and covering darker patches of skin! 

Lilj3n
Fresh Face

My favourite Guerlain product would be La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Parfum Gift Set - GUERLAIN  x

Cravn
Fresh Face

Guerlain Samsara perfume is a nostalgic fragrance for me because it reminds me of shopping trips with my auntie as a teenager in the early 1990s

Lizzy1
Nailing It

#bronzing&blushpowder #Guerlain is my favourite, they do the most beautiful bronzing/blusher sets, fab colours and packaging is gorgeous

Kbnails1
Fresh Face

Limited Edition Kisskiss Matte Lipstick 3.5G - GUERLAIN 

cant beat a matte lipstick in M348 hot coral

Umisha
Fresh Face

One of my favourites is  Maxi Lash Black Waterproof Mascara - GUERLAIN 💕

HannahT
Nailing It

My fave product  Terracotta Spray Spf 10 Bronzing Powder Mist 75Ml - medium - GUERLAIN 

It's perfect for looking like you've had a weekend in the sunshine ☀️

Louisechurch18
Fresh Face

This would be an amazing prize! My favourite product has to be Terracotta Sun Trio Bronzing And Contouring Palette 10G - Natural - GUERLAIN  to give me a sun kissed glow - it’s the icing on the cake!

Sktee38
First Base

My favourite guerlain product has to be Abeille Royale Honey Gel Mask 50Ml - GUERLAIN 

My skin has never felt so good after my weekly routine with product .... smells divine too 

Recommend you try  if you haven't before 

Will not disappoint I promise 

KittyL
Winging It

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  I just adore the fragrance & it makes me feel dressed once I have spayed myself.

Emwa
Winging It

#Guerlain Little Black Dress, I was get asked and complemented on what perfume I’m wearing.

Mardy
Winging It

Insolence Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN  best smell ever .... circling around you all day absolutely inspired

suthersuk
Fresh Face

Since my partner became very poorly about a year ago, our lives together have become #Intense and we treasure every day and sprinkle each with as many treats as we can.

emmamo91
Winging It
Morgan1
Winging It
ilovedebenhams1
Winging It
Zenobia
Fresh Face
ekindy
Fresh Face

This would be amazing! My favourite product is La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche - GUERLAIN ! fantastic fragrance!

asher234
Winging It

Wow such a lovely prize! I've never been to Paris before so this would be amazing! 

My favourite Guerlain product is  Maxi Lash Black Waterproof Mascara - GUERLAIN 

ClemT
First Base

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN classic, stylish and lasts! 

Goldenbird
First Base

Thank you for inviting me to join this lovely community,  my favourite product has to be ‘Mon Guerlain’ Eau de parfum which I’ve worn for several years now xxx

Tiz
First Base

Samsara Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN lovely perfume, also one of my mother’s favourites. Suitable for all generations.

Kforman1
First Base

Petite robe nior is my fav😍

SarahGail
Fresh Face

Wow!! Paris!! Who wouldn't love to win a trip?!

My most favourite Guerlain  product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN it always makes me feel sooooo romantic!!

Frannmollz
Getting Lippy