cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

To celebrate the latest addition to the Mon Guerlain family, we're going big! Fancy a trip to Paris with your bestie, your mum or your loved one? Well, we've partnered with Guerlain to offer you a once in a lifetime experience...

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

Mon Guerlain Intense draws inspiration from the expertise of the House of Guerlain; the notes of vanilla, accomplished with traditional craftsmanship at the Guerlain factory in Orphin, is the signature touch in this new variation. It imparts an addictive intensity, infusing the fragrance with even more sensuality, coupled with smouldering patchouli.

The iconic face of the fragrance is, of course, Angelina Jolie. Angelina's connection with Guerlain started when she was younger; her mother would always use a Guerlain powder and she fell in love with the brand. As she got older, she started to explore France and French culture, and discovered how many shared values she had with it's celebration of modern femininity and womanhood. 

We've teamed up with Guerlain to offer one lucky winner a trip to Paris for two, and that's not all. You'll enjoy an afternoon at the Guerlain boutique flagship store to discover the new fragrance and receive some amazing Guerlain goodies to take home. 

How do I enter?

To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize, comment below with your favorite Guerlain product making sure to use the '#' function to tag your product! 

T&Cs apply. : This prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. The prize draw opens Friday 6th September August 2019 and closes 24th September. Only one entry per person. All other entries will be disqualified. The winner will be randomly selected by an independently verified random generator from all entries. Entries will not be judged. The winner will be notified by Private Message on the Community within three working days of the closing date.

Full T&Cs can be found here.

1,199 Comments
jsaltwell
First Base
Taylor98
First Base

Definitely their lipsticks!💄🥰

Nadia720
Fresh Face

Kisskiss Matte Lip Colour 3.5G - M331 Chilli Red - GUERLAIN is my perfect red lip for when I’m feeling bold!❣️

Nadia x

Asta
Fresh Face
Morven
Fresh Face

@TazK my personal favourite Guerlain product is definitely the Super Aqua Serum 50Ml - GUERLAIN  which I recommend to all my friends as it makes such a considerable difference to my dry skin and also helps to reduce the look of any fine lines on my face! 

ChristyM
Fresh Face
Aleksandrarutk
First Base
katybennison
First Base

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN

I just love a luxury floral perfume. It makes me feel like royalty. 

Iryna
Getting Lippy

I love their Perfumes, especially  Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 

geemc
Getting Lippy

Wow this is an amazing prize! I would absolutely love this prize as Paris is on my bucket list. My favourite Guerlain product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN as it smells amazing 

Flickas
Winging It

My favourite Guerlain product has to be  the fragrance Insolence, I love Violets and this smells so much like this pretty flower. I even wore this perfume on my wedding day and on my honeymoon, so whenever I smell this perfume now it always reminds me (and my husband) of this magical time in my life. GUERLAIN - 'Insolence' eau de parfum

Barb3
Blending In

Guerlain Eye-Liner Long Lasting Bi-Phase 01 - Noir Ebene

Brilliant eyeliner, easy to use and really is long lasting. 

A fantastic prize would love to win x

Mid12
Nailing It

My favourite one is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN because smells feel me divine 

emmajayne
Getting Lippy

My favourite product has to be the  Maxi Lash Black Waterproof Mascara - GUERLAIN  because it gives my lashes so much definition and it lasts all night when on a night out 💗💗

Mrsperez
First Base

Guerlain is a fantastic brand with so many amazing products! But my all time favourite has to be Abeille Royale Daily Repair Serum 50Ml - GUERLAIN  

Amyspencer
Fresh Face
Charlotte3001
Chilling Out

Definitely Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  simply stunning fragrance . Would be a dream to win this prize 😍

NicHunter
Getting Lippy

Oh this is an amazing giveaway so fingers crossed 🤞 my favourite Guerlain product is Super Aqua Mask 75Ml - GUERLAIN great for a pick me up

MrsMC1
Fresh Face

What an amazing opportunity!  The only Guerlain product I've tried is the Lart Du Trait Ultra Black Eyeliner - GUERLAIN  - I love it, it's perfect for eyeliner flicks!

Shazone
Fresh Face

#abeilleroyalyouthwateryoil I ❤️ This product 

iain2222
First Base

My girlfriend's favourite is #Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 

mrsjuliawhite
Winging It

Who does not want kissable lips. My 'go out for a date' must and a fav product is

Limited Edition Kisskiss Lipstick 3.5G - N 325 - GUERLAIN 

rubie
Fresh Face
SPatel
Fresh Face
Wow, what a great opportunity. Thank you @TazK My favourite fron Guerlain is #Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN , it's absolutely beautiful. I have had several compliments after wearing that perfume. I cannot wait to try #Kisskiss Roselip Tinted Lip Balm 2.8G - Morning Rose - GUERLAIN.
Keeva
Chilling Out

My favourite product is definitely the Liquid Eye Liner 5Ml - Ebene - GUERLAIN . It goes on so smoothly and helps me get the perfect winged liner! 

Slinky72
Winging It

Have never tried any of their products but a trip to the boutique store sounds fab.  Living in the sticks I don't get opportunities to go to such stores or try lots of different brands.  Amazing prize especially as have never been to Paris either! 

YasminG
Winging It

My Favourite Guerlain product has to be the Terracotta Light Powder Bronzer 10G - GUERLAIN  💖 This Bronzer leaves an amazing sun-kissed healthy glow like look on the skin. Totally worth the spend!

Claza93
First Base

I absolutely adore  the Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN @TazK good luck to everyone entering 

simi30
First Base

Terracotta Kiss Delight Gloss Lip Balm 6Ml - Peach Syrup - GUERLAIN  MY FAVOURITE

ALL THE BEST ,TO ALL OTHER BEAUTIES Smiley Happy

lipsticklove
Winging It

So hard to pick just one, but I love Lor Pure Radiance Face Primer 30Ml - GUERLAIN 💕

Cassie28
Winging It
Hi My Favourite Guerlain Product is Mon Guerlain Fragrance it is a Real Statement for Me I Love the Gorgeous Smell I have never Visited France and it Would be Fantastic to Win
larabethany
Fresh Face

I’m in love with my Abeille Royale Rich Day Cream 30Ml - GUERLAIN  #guerlainlover ❤️❤️

covado22
Winging It

My favourite Guerlain product is  La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN  This is the most incredible fragrance and my daughter and I wear it all the time!!

Savvya
Winging It
Libby1677
Winging It

Absolutely love Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN , gorgeous fragrance and where better to buy more than in Paris with my loved one! 

Thanks for the competition @TazK 

Sue2
Fresh Face

A real treat but absolutely love #GUERLAIN Abeille Royale Daily Repair Serum

ewb503
Fresh Face

I love the Terracotta Kohl Loose Powder - noir - GUERLAIN It works really well and it is a stand out piece. 

Susie14
Winging It
LaurenG96
Winging It

My ultimate favs would have to be Abeille Royale Daily Repair Serum 30Ml - GUERLAIN keeps my face looking plump and glowing even through the early mornings. Good luck to everyone else! What an amazing prize 

Annu
Fresh Face

I am so in love with Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  can't go anywhere without it. 

lululondon
Winging It

@TazK 

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN 

Mon Guerlain is a sophisticated, yet easy to wear, fragrance. I notice that I often receive compliments when I wear it as the scent is not too overpowering but lasts a long time. It smells beautifully fresh with citrus tones but then is smoothened by a creamy vanilla scent which is not overly sweet. 

This is a lovely fragrance if you want to feel elegant, sexy and luxurious, perfect for a fancy dinner date! 

misskitty
Winging It

I love the Samsara perfume - timeless elegance 🥰

jaeby
Winging It

#GUERLAIN - 'Orchidee Imperiale Black' The Treatment

susiemc
Winging It
Clairebear1
Winging It

Fab prize 🤞🤞🤞 my favorite is definitely Mitsouko Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN 😍😍😍

Jobykoby17
Fresh Face

Has to be 

GUERLAIN - 'Parure Gold' Setting Mist.Its so good definitely recommend it 

Julie28
Winging It

My favourite priduct is the kisskiss lipbalm there amazing

shopHere1
Winging It

Ilove Shalimar Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN  its such a sexy aroma and seems to get more intense the longer its on pulse points.

Roxete13
First Base

I like so much parfume Shalimar.Its the best for me.#