cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

To celebrate the latest addition to the Mon Guerlain family, we're going big! Fancy a trip to Paris with your bestie, your mum or your loved one? Well, we've partnered with Guerlain to offer you a once in a lifetime experience...

BOTTLE 6_CARRE.jpg

Mon Guerlain Intense draws inspiration from the expertise of the House of Guerlain; the notes of vanilla, accomplished with traditional craftsmanship at the Guerlain factory in Orphin, is the signature touch in this new variation. It imparts an addictive intensity, infusing the fragrance with even more sensuality, coupled with smouldering patchouli.

The iconic face of the fragrance is, of course, Angelina Jolie. Angelina's connection with Guerlain started when she was younger; her mother would always use a Guerlain powder and she fell in love with the brand. As she got older, she started to explore France and French culture, and discovered how many shared values she had with it's celebration of modern femininity and womanhood. 

We've teamed up with Guerlain to offer one lucky winner a trip to Paris for two, and that's not all. You'll enjoy an afternoon at the Guerlain boutique flagship store to discover the new fragrance and receive some amazing Guerlain goodies to take home. 

How do I enter?

To be in with a chance of winning this incredible prize, comment below with your favorite Guerlain product making sure to use the '#' function to tag your product! 

T&Cs apply. : This prize promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. The prize draw opens Friday 6th September August 2019 and closes 24th September. Only one entry per person. All other entries will be disqualified. The winner will be randomly selected by an independently verified random generator from all entries. Entries will not be judged. The winner will be notified by Private Message on the Community within three working days of the closing date.

Full T&Cs can be found here.

1,183 Comments
Bry
Nailing It

I love their Lipstick <3. Would love the chance to win this Smiley Very Happy

HannahJo
Multimasker

What an amazing opportunity! Heart My favourite Guerlain Product is Lart Du Trait Ultra Black Eyeliner - GUERLAIN its super black and lasts all day! I am always on the hunt for the perfect eyeliner and this is one of the best! So perfect! 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

WOW This is the most wonderful opportunity ever it has to said @TazK , amazing prize for the most luckiest of person, hopefully me!

My favourite fron Guerlain is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN , it's absolutely beautiful,I have had numerous compliments after wearing that perfume. Fingers crossed.

Good luck everybody.

@JennnCore @Annmac @Boss786 @Ashli @Areej @Michele82 @SophieG1 @Pineapple @Shafaqshehzad @MFBeauty1 @Tarnjit @NadiaS88 @Rabia  Apologies to those I have left out! Good luck you ladies!

Prinny
Winging It

My favourite product its La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche - GUERLAIN  i looooveeee it i wear it everyday !

a4lisha
Nailing It

My lipstick that I received whilst I was out in Paris for valentines, and it had my name engraved in it 💕

Stephie
Getting Lippy

Hard to narrow it down because I have so many Guerlain favourites. But I especially love Orchid#233E Imp#233Riale Day Cream 50Ml - GUERLAIN 

🥰💜 

Hue_beauty
Perfectly Primed

OMG!!! 😱😱 @TazK  What a special prize!!!! 

Well personally I've never tried any of the Guerlain products (only smelt samples of Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN )

Never been to France either but wow wouldn't it be an absolute dream with this amazing fun packed trip with my mum (ofcourse) 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Good luck to everyone entering!!

jam21
Nailing It

What an incredible prize! I love Angelina and guerlain! My favourite product would have to be Orchid#233E Imp#233Riale Day Cream 50Ml - GUERLAIN 

Thanks very much @TazK  x

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@TazK It's such amazing opportunity! A trip in Paris!

Unfortunately i didn't try any Guerlain product! But will be happy to try and find more about a brand!

Sadia02
Nailing It

My fav product is Mon Guerlain. The fragrance is my Mum’s favourite and is so strong and feminine and timeless. all the qualities that resonate with what I see in my Mum’s personality. ❤️❤️❤️

JennnCore
In the Spotlight

Ooh my gosh! 😱🖤

My favourite is Black Perfecto La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette - . - GUERLAIN 🖤

Thank you for this amazing opportunity l, @TazK. And thank you for the tag, @Beauty1 😘

TH130199
Going Pro

I love the Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN @TazK good luck to everyone entering! 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@TazK  oh wow defo my fav is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN 

Love it to bits an excited to sniff the new intense version 🤞🤞

Sophofcourse
Winging It

Wow this would be amazing! Always wanted to go with my boyfriend,

My favorite is La Petite Robe Noire Eau Fraiche - GUERLAIN  beautiful!! 

Shafaqshehzad
High Brow

What an amazing prize!

good luck everyone 🍀🍀🍀

thank you @Beauty1  for the tag

i hope you win!

its a shame I haven’t used any of the guerlain products 

but I had my eye on Terracotta Light Powder Bronzer 10G - GUERLAIN 

Queenbee1973
Getting Lippy

@TazK wow what an amazing prize, I have so many favourite Guerlain products, one of which is a perfume I tried 6 months ago which is very exclusive Santal Royal Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN it has the most amazing notes in there, so unique and sexy!

I would love to win this and take one of my dear friends Justine with me.

Janlambinglive
Winging It

My favourite is  Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN I get some many compliments, it is beautiful!

Thank you for this opportunity! 

calgeo
Getting Lippy
ravishingrab
Multimasker

Fantastic !

I have not tried too many Guerlain products just Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN 

and #Shalimar. 

I would say Mon Guerlain is my favourite. So classy french takes me to another world. Lovely pink liquid in a crystal clear bottle. So feminine Ah!

NehaB
Multimasker

what an amazing opportunity @TazK !

My fav Guerlain product has to be Terracotta Spray Spf 10 Bronzing Powder Mist 75Ml - medium - GUERLAIN  I love all of their bronzers they are just so natural looking and give you a golden glow. 

Shy82
Total Glossip

Wow what a wonderful prize! My favourite product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN its just a beautiful fragrance! 🥰💖🌸

bonnieburton
Multimasker

Abeille Royale Daily Repair Serum 30Ml - GUERLAIN is probably the best serums I’ve ever used 😍 

This trip would mean the world to me as I have had a pretty rough summer as I’ve been awaiting a decision on my UK visa and haven’t been able to go anywhere or do anything fun 😭 Still waiting fingers crossed 🤞 

Betty1
All Eyes on Me

@TazK oh my days basically this is my dream prize! Does it get more sophisticated than Guerlain and Paris?! 😍🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷

My favourite Guerlain product is the classic  Shalimar perfume - the musky fragrance reminds of 1950s glamour - everything I adore! A classic sophisticated scent! 💗💗💘 

Shalimar Parfum - GUERLAIN 

Gosh if I won this prize I'd take my partner to this romantic city, visit the Louvre and dine at a Michelin starred restaurant 🥰🇫🇷  My partner is a MASSIVE fragrance fan! 

DalilaSeca
Multimasker

Amazing opportunity @TazK  thank - you so much.

My favourite Guerlain product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN  I fell in love with this perfume when I went to debenhams with my best friend, the bottle is so chic and the perfume inside it is so unique and beautiful, not strong nor very sweet, just very soft to the skin, loved it so much I had to purchase it and til this day still one of my favourite perfumes.

Would love to win this amazing prize 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Good luck everyone 🥰🥰🥰

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

It has to be Mon Guerlain perfume.

Very flooral and feminine love it 💖.

Would love to vin this I would take my mum with me🥰

Shamna
Getting Lippy

I love the original Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN  it’s a lovely sweet and feminine scent.  I’m sure this new one will be awesome too

Nanousa21
Getting Lippy
mrsliu
Getting Lippy

I love the Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN as it smells absolutely gorgeous! I love wearing this during the day!

xMrmx
Getting Lippy

Wow this is an amazing opportunity Thank you @TazK  my favourite product would be the Rouge G De Guerlain-Rouge Saphir Lipstick - GUERLAIN ❤️

Passion4Beauty
Winging It

Wow! Such a fab prize! I’ll be honest, I love checking out Guerlain products but they’re a little out of my budget. They all look amazing but the one I’m trying to buy first, is the Abeille Royale Rich Day Cream 50Ml - GUERLAIN  It sounds absolutely lush! Here’s hoping! x

KarlaLou
Going Pro
Rabia
In the Spotlight

@TazK  

Its a great opportunity for members 😍❤️ 

My favourite Guerlain product Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN  

😍❤️🤞🤞🤞

Bmn84
Nailing It

Absolutely love Abeille Royale Rich Day Cream 30Ml - GUERLAIN

TThis would be such an awesome win x

Charlotte1
Nailing It

Lor Eyeliner - GUERLAIN Guerlain eyeliner , I believe they do green as well as a loose powder one x 

Snowboi10
Fresh Face

There’s no com’PARIS’on,  I totally ‘bee’lieve Guerlain #Abeille Royale day cream has transformed my skin! 😊🐝🐝🐝🇫🇷🇫🇷

Gery
Getting Lippy

My favourite Guerlain product forever are the iconic #meteorites 

The best product ever! 

I always dreamed to have some of them and now I have a mini collection 

i love them 😍 

also the iconic terracota bronzer 

every year they became more beautiful 

M#233T#233Orites Pearls Powder 25G - 3 Medium - GUERLAIN 

Terracotta Chic Tropic Powder Bronzer 19G - GUERLAIN 

Lisa4774
Getting Lippy

Absolutely Fabulous girl's! Somebody's going to have a lovely trip and an amazing time. Good luck everybody.  Thank you  beauty club this one's a Corker And Guerlain. Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN amazing 

Aliyahoxo
Winging It

What an amazing opportunity👌🏻💕@TazK  my favourite product is the  #TerracotaTouchLoosePowder in the shade light it gives a beautiful matte finish and feels light weight on the skin.

Sprocket
Winging It

My favourite product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Florale - GUERLAIN  💄💋

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

Such a good prize my favourite Guerlain product has to be the Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Eau De Toilette - GUERLAIN because it is so fresh but sour at the same time it can be worn at any time of the year I love it 

Sian123
Multimasker

What an amazingly generous prize! 😍

My favourite Guerlain product is the La Petite Robe Noire perfume! It is my all time favourite perfume, however I would love to try the new ‘Floral’ perfume too. Xx

Dona
Getting Lippy
neringa
Multimasker

Wow! This is amazing!❤️

I have used and loved only one product from Guerlain.

Terracotta Bronzing Powder 10G - 03 Naturel Brunette - GUERLAIN 

colourofboom
Perfectly Primed

This is an incredible opportunity! 🙀 my fave Guerlain product is Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN 💗

Sonstaar
Getting Lippy

My favourite guerlain product is Abeille Royale Youth Watery Oil - GUERLAIN  it is a beautiful texture and hydrates the skin really nicely without leaving it too heavy or sticky!

MK1
First Base
Mrscrowler
Total Glossip

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN this fragrance is beautiful ❤️ Like romance in a bottle 

Acer
Winging It

#Mon GUERLAIN eau de parfu

Nat2980
Winging It
shreena_kul
Nailing It