cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

image 1.jpg

***COMPETITION NOW CLOSED***
Y
es, you heard right! We’re giving away a Mother's Day Hamper WORTH an amzing £400. The perfect way to make that special someone's Mother's Day. 

Filled with all her favourite fragrance and skincare treats including: 

* Mugler Cologne For Her
* Elemis Superfood Facial Wash 

* Givenchy Interpome Lotion

* Glamglow Gentle Bulle Cleanser 
* Clarins Eye Contour Gel

* handmade Soap Lemongrass & Cedar

* Thomas Roth Hungarian Water Moisturiser

* My Burberry 50ml
* Jimmy Choo Blossom 60ml

* Buvlagri Omnia Pink Sapphire 65ml

To be in with a chance to WIN, simply comment below with 'who that special someone in your life is and why they deserve to receive it?'  Winner will be chosen at random to receive the bundle.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 25/03/19. Winner will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

1,726 Comments
Kaye62
Fresh Face

I would love my beautiful daughter Cassie to win this prize. She is just returning to work after having a baby. A first time mum. She is really anxious and this treat would make  her feel a little better. As she is the kindest daughter she would also share it with me and her sister xx

Den2012
First Base

I would love to win so that I can surprise my amazing mother-in-law, she is so selfless and deserves to be treated as the queen that she is ♥️

Mummof2boys
First Base

My mum has cared for me all my life and now due to dementia I care for her 

Samparkes
First Base

Love to win for my mum to thank her for being a wonderful mum and nanna. She is always there for us no matter what. 

gemagems1982
First Base

My Mother In Law is brilliant. She has taken my son on as her own grandchild (he is a step child to y husband) and treats him just the same as she treats her other grandchildren.

Eleniliati
First Base

As I currently moved from Greece to the UK, I would like to surprise my wonderful mum with this very special present Heart Love and gifts fly beyond borders Heart

Heidi78
Blending In

I would love for my niece Kimberley to win this hamper, she is a mother of 4 lovely  children and also a foster mum. I have known Kimberley since she was 6 years old, I became her Auntie when I meet her Uncle and we had a family together. She is my rock and has been their for me through thick and thin and loves my children like they are her own. She is not told enough how much of a strong kind loving lady she really is and winning this hamper of goodies is just a small way of us saying thank you.

Tiddles12
Winging It

My daughter is the special person in my life. My mum committed suicide after years of trying when I was 16, so it has been lovely having another female figure in my life. She is my hug giver, advice giver and and chocolate stealer xx

Jenny1985
First Base

I would love to win this hamper and would share with my mam, step Mam and mother in law, enough to go around us all 😁🤞

Kim4
First Base

My mum- she has been amazing helping me with childcare so i can go and pursue my dream to be a nurse amd she has done this for the last 3 years. She has done so much more so she is more than deserving to win

SDM14
Blending In

I would give it to my mum for all the lovely things she does for me throughout the year 💕

AbiF
Winging It

I would like to share it with my mum who truly deserves some pampering on mother’s day..she work long hours and get little sleep so these products would really help her 💕 

71C5F041-68B5-4DA8-BB6B-A532C0B533C3.jpeg

Dawnie1
First Base

My Mother deserves a wonderful gift like this, because she has worked so hard all of mine and my sisters lives to raise us girls, to be strong, loving nd independent women  infact if there was also a fathers day give away she would deserve that also because she Is an Amazing beautiful woman and she deserves the best 💕

cazzar1
Fresh Face

I'd share this between my twin daughters, they'd be over the moon! Both are lovely and kind people Smiley Happy

magpiechique
Getting Lippy

I would share thus with my mum, sister and best friend because they are awesome and support me! 

worstkeptsecret
Fresh Face

I'd love to treat my Mum with this - she always makes me feel special but she doesn't take the time to do the same for herself. 

AmandaB
Fresh Face

I'd split this prize between my mother in law who has taken me into her family as one of her own and my step mum who has gone above and beyond for me over the years. Both women are extraordinarily kind, caring and strong and without them I wouldn't be who I am today! 

styles1234
Fresh Face

My mum as a special treat 

VD77
Fresh Face

My mum is the special someone in my life because she puts me first before herself, She loving and caring. She deserves this because she loves all the things in this bundle like skin care/beauty and perfumes etc.  She is the best and I love everything that she has done for me, I would like to do something for her and give her these amazing gifts.Heart

Lorrainep
Winging It

My Mum - for being my friend, confidant, and always having my back ❤️

Annette_18
Fresh Face

My mum has been through so much recently.  This is for her 💕

Lannute
First Base

Mommy, it's time for me to think about you almost every day: how to arrange, how to make, compare, how do you get ready for everything (do not leave for the last minute), how tactfully silence my terrible peroxidic hair, but calmly and openly telling the old ones were better Smiley Happy, as a lesson or something to tell, as silent, when something not as gently touches, very much " as " still remember. And when friends or colleagues at work comes to family values, money-saving humanity or topics always nejučiom slips: "To my mother taught me so .., we parents always say that.. ", and already my mother is always so doing ...". You are an example to me that I proudly share with you and what I level. My only and beloved.

Bonnie1
Blending In

My mum and my sister  are the best example of perseverance, sacrifice and unconditional love. They both deserve  to be called best mums.

Lannute
First Base

Mommy, it's time for me to think about you almost every day: how to arrange, how to make, compare, how do you get ready for everything (do not leave for the last minute), how tactfully silence my terrible peroxide hair, but calmly and openly telling the old ones were better Smiley Happy, as a lesson or something to tell, as silent, when something not as gently touches, very much " as " still remember. And when friends or colleagues at work comes to family values, money-saving humanity or topics always  slips: "To my mother taught me so .., we parents always say that.. ", and already my mother is always so doing ...". You are an example to me that I proudly share with you and what I level. My only and beloved.

Eve123
Fresh Face

My mum is special one and she deserves everything what best. When i saw all of this amazing cosmetics i thought straight away about my mum and how she would be happy to get them! Make her happy makes me happy,  as simple as that.

Apete44
Fresh Face

This is my first Mother’s Day without my mum and If I won I would share this with my daughter , I know she’s going to do her best to make the day just a little less painful ! She’s been amazing the last few months . 

larasam
Winging It

I would love to win for my Mum, she is the most selfless person I know she definitely deserves to be treated ,she could do with a lovely surprise like this.

Laura-natalie-m
Fresh Face

Screenshot_20190324-214537_Instagram.jpgMy Beautiful friend Edyta... She's a new mum and has had a tough couple of months. I know this kind gesture from you will make her feel so special! 

Alialfie13
Winging It

I’d gift this to my Mum to thank her for always being there for me and never letting me down. She always puts others first it’s about time she received something back! 

Kf77
Fresh Face

I'd split this with my mum and my sister, they're both very important in mine and my daughter's life 🥰

Stephybabyy1995
Fresh Face

I would love to win this amazing hamper for my amazing mum. She has oversome so much the past few months, sadly losing her brother to cancer and suffering from 2 strokes herself. One on each side. She is the most strongest independent woman I know..I'm so grateful to call her mum. Shes not only my best friend shes my superhero 

Kc7
Fresh Face

My mum is the best as she’ll always go the extra mile for us

JannetteRoden
Fresh Face

My mother-in-law Margaret Vernon She's been an amazing mum to me I lost mine to breast cancer when I was 7 I was brought up by my Nan who was heartbroke at losing my mum but stayed strong for me and before she passed away She said I know you will be always okay with Margaret my Mother-in-law and she was right I have been blessed 💖

Neliko
First Base

It has to be mum for being selfless when it comes to her children , giving all she has. I was lucky and from her I have learnt how to be a good mum myself. 

Lila-Dixon-19-
Fresh Face

I would give this gift to my grandmother who stepped up to raise me when my mum and dad gave up looking after me as things got harder at home, she deserves these and I'm sure it would really make her happy <3

Fragle12
Fresh Face

Given that my daughters only 4 its up to me to get my own gift as I think I defo deserve it.. My little lady is the light of my life but I need a pampering sesh every now and then too X

covado22
Winging It

I would treat my mother-in-law. She is amazing and so supportive and I am grateful to have her.

Natalie3789
Fresh Face

My beautiful mama who recently saved me when I thought my whole world was falling apart. Super hero xxx

Det2706
First Base

I’d love to win this and share with my own mum and best friend who also has four girls the same as me!! 

Tara2
Winging It

My mum deserves a treat because she has been my rock these past few months. This would be amazing to win this for her. 

Marie54
First Base

I would share this between my mum and mother in law, they so deserve it. xx

Ella04
First Base

I would love this for my daughter! 

She is very special to me ! 

Twirlyswirl79
Winging It

My Mom Kath is special to me as she always has time for us no matter what is going on.

Anitaxx
First Base

My sister...she has always been a second mother to me and I will be eternally grateful. She never gives up and always finds a way in life, so inspiring xx

Ikkle87
Winging It

My grandma is like a mum to me. She’s also my best friend. Always there to support me and help me and we always have a laugh. We’ve had girly holidays on Greece and Ibiza and even Amsterdam she’s young at heart and so full of fun and we all love her especially my son x

SueStod
Fresh Face

My lovely mum deserves a treat as she deserves to put up her feet! She’s a fantastic mum it’s pretty hard to sum.. just why I think she is the best of the bunch and just why we love her so much...

1.  At the tender age of 65 she’s fitter than your average kind.  She’s always the one that you find going down the children’s slide! 

1. She’s always that one who pulls you up on the dance floor, to do that weird twist dance.. she’s never a bore!

1. She makes my tea at my tender age at 33... and to this day still hides a sneaky carrot on my plate, claiming that she put it on by mistake! 

1. She always cries at any film we watch..  she really is a soft touch, but that’s what stands out to me it shows she’s caring as can be!

1. My girls adore my mum.. they have her wrapped around their little thumb!  They can pull the wool over her eyes and tell her lots of little white lies.

1. My mum drives me crazy with all her advice, but whatever she says always makes me think twice, like when she told me ‘you will understand when you have your own.. you’ll see’  Yes mum you were right, my children always put up a good fight! 

1. My mum still looks after me when I’m feeling ill.. she’s the first one I call to help me pay a bill. 

1. I really do appreciate everything she does for us all and I know sometimes we drive her up the wall.. but I know she loves us all more than words can say, she tells me on the phone every day!

So this is why my mum deserves a treat.. because she’s just the nicest person you’ll meet! x x39D4AFA5-2C71-4A7E-AD2E-3EFC394EC690.jpeg

KNicholson
First Base

So it’s got to be my mam, special in every way, this would be a lovely treat to give to her.

Gwennywenny
Fresh Face

Has to be my lovely mum I honestly don't know what I would do without her she is my rock.  She has got me through some really hard times of my life. She is the best Nana that my 6 year old son could ask for.  Heart  and she always shares any goodies with me 😀 x

Donkeybunny
Winging It

My lovely mum.  She's wise, kind and puts up with all my dramas!  I love my mum so much.  Fingers crossed.  It looks a great hamper of prizes.

Lyn1
Blending In

I would give this to my daughter has my mum is no longer with me sadly but she is in my heart ❣ every day, my daughter deserves a treat has she has a lot of health issues and it would make her day and I am sure she would share with me for mother’s day great prize 😍😍😍