cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

image 1.jpg

***COMPETITION NOW CLOSED***
Y
es, you heard right! We’re giving away a Mother's Day Hamper WORTH an amzing £400. The perfect way to make that special someone's Mother's Day. 

Filled with all her favourite fragrance and skincare treats including: 

* Mugler Cologne For Her
* Elemis Superfood Facial Wash 

* Givenchy Interpome Lotion

* Glamglow Gentle Bulle Cleanser 
* Clarins Eye Contour Gel

* handmade Soap Lemongrass & Cedar

* Thomas Roth Hungarian Water Moisturiser

* My Burberry 50ml
* Jimmy Choo Blossom 60ml

* Buvlagri Omnia Pink Sapphire 65ml

To be in with a chance to WIN, simply comment below with 'who that special someone in your life is and why they deserve to receive it?'  Winner will be chosen at random to receive the bundle.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 25/03/19. Winner will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

1,726 Comments
icequeenie76
First Base

I would love to nominate my wonderful Mother in-law as she treats me lije her own daughter and is a very special lady, she's been there for me since my mum passed away almost 15 yrs ago,  is a fab nanny to my 4 children and is the most selfless lady, she would help anybody despite her own illnesess, she truly does deserve this treat.

Arz786
First Base

I would give this to my mum as its also her birthday (a big one too!) the day before mothers day and would make an amazing surprise gift for her both for mothers day and for her birthday. She loves shopping in Debenhams so this would be absolutely perfect for her! ☺️

Walshghirls19
First Base

My wonderful mum who is the most special, caring and inspirational woman in my life. She can’t do enough for our family  and is always there to help with words of wisdom or lending a hand with the children. She has just retired and should be relaxing but takes care of grandchildren to allow us to work. I think my mum deserves this beautiful hamper so she can pamper herself and have some well earned time to herself xxx

NurseElle
Winging It

Sounds strange but I’d share with my 14 month old daughter.. she likes to sit next to me and smell all my lovely beauty products. It’s one thing we have in common, a love of perfume! (Although obviously I can’t let her wear it yet!) 

Speaky
First Base

My lovely mum. I’m now mum myself to two little beauties and it’s only now that I really really appreciate her!

Alex2992
First Base

My mom is my special person with whom i would share anything anytime. I like to think my daughter will say that about me one day ☺️🤗

Nicole18
Getting Lippy

I would share with my mam who is a lovely mam and nana to my two daughters. She used to wear estee lauder foundation when I was a young girl and when I started working I started to use it and I am still using it today.  

Nicole18
Getting Lippy

@SarahS wrote:

image 1.jpg

Yes, you heard right! We’re giving away a Mother's Day Hamper WORTH an amzing £400. The perfect way to make that special someone's Mother's Day. 

Filled with all her favoyrite fragrance and skincare treats including: 

* Mugler Cologne For Her

* My Burberry 50ml

To be in with a chance to WIN, simply comment below with 'who that special someone in your life is and why they deserve to receive it?'  Winner will be chosen at random to receive the bundle.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 25/03/19. Winner will be chosen at random from the entries. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

@SarahS wrote:

image 1.jpg

Yes, you heard right! We’re giving away a Mother's Day Hamper WORTH an amzing £400. The perfect way to make that special someone's Mother's Day. 

* Mugler Cologne For Her

* My Burberry 50ml

@SarahS wrote:

image 1.jpg

* Mugler Cologne For Her

* My Burberry 50ml

I would share with my mam who is a lovely mam and nana to my two daughters. She used to wear estee lauder foundation when I was a young girl and when I started working I started to use it and I am still using it today.  

Ingicumbo
First Base

I would love to win this for my daughter who is an amazing mum, beautiful inside and out, thoughtful  in everything she does and says. Never puts herself first 

aluna
First Base

This would be beautiful for my mother, she is my best friend and most wonderful person in the world 

Slmarsh
Winging It

I would choose my mother in law, she’s been amazing through everything this last couple of years dealing with cancer treatment then further operations that has resulted in part of her throat and stomach being removed and she has still remained a fantastic mother and Nannan. 

Mariespaven
Blending In

My mama is there supporting all of us no matter what. That now extends to the grand kids who always have her in their corner 

joeyhutch78
Fresh Face
It would have to be my wonderful, supportive mother in law. She’s a great friend and turns every cliche about mother in laws on its head.
Olka1982
First Base

My Mum is the best Mum in the World, always helpful, always carrying, always loving. She deserves the best!

amymai
Winging It

Definitely my mum. We've been through sickness and loss together and she's always kept me on my feet and on the right path. We love to have a good pamper together and this will make her so happy.

CatGrayson2
Winging It

My sister has had the toughest ride being an older first time mum and giving birth 12 weeks too early. She is one exhausted mum that definitely deserves a pamper hamper 😍 x

Hollyann
First Base

I woukd like to share this with my wonderful mother. She is the best mum on the world. She has never been able to buy herself something nice there alway something else that has to be fixed. It would be special to her as  she works all the time and never has time to herself. It would make her feel very special.

AyeshaN
First Base

The most special someone has to be my Mum. She is my heartbeat & she's all I've got. She's the backbone of my life. Love you mum ❤️

Skindeep21
Blending In

My Mum, is the best in the world to me.                                                                         She helps and supports us for free.     Mum works really hard,                             always goes the extra yard,                     It's love and a big heart that's key. 😍😁💖

KatexM
Winging It

I would be thrilled to win this for my Mum! My mum is always there for me through my cancer treatment and always will be as it’s incurable 💖💖 so she could definitely do with these amazing gifts 

lindy_lou
Fresh Face

My mum deserves this prize, she has always put family first and has recently taken on the care of my dad as he has suffered two strokes. Mum rarely gets a good nights sleep and has to do everything for my dad as he recovers slowly from his strokes.  My mum deserves this treat she has never won anything before and it would give her a real boost. Love my mum she is a  the best mum you could have always there for everyone.

marinaclinnick
First Base

There are 3 wonderful ladies in my life - my mum, who has always been my best friend and I go to whenever I have a problem. She has four children and now two grandchildren who she would do anything for. And there is my mum’s mum who is 95 years old and the strongest, most inspirational woman I know - been through so much, including losing her first husband shortly in the war after they married and then losing my grandfather when I was a baby - she’s soldiered I’m and been a strong, independent woman ever since. And there’s also my mother-in-law who I could not do without as she is continually helping me out with the children and makes it possible for myself and my husband to have date nights and go to things we’d otherwise have to miss out on. I’m eternally grateful to all of them and would love to give something back to them as a sign of my gratitude!

HCrowth1
First Base

Quite honestly.. I don’t always tell/show my Mum how much she is appreciated.She works so hard and never ever spends money on herself.This would be a wonderful treat for her x

good luck to all Mothers x

Becki81
Fresh Face

My Mum means more to me than she’ll probably ever realise. My amazing Mum,  along with my incredible Dad raised 5 children, with the struggles that brining up a large family entails, I sometimes think that she probably envisaged life a little differently to how it actually turned out, perhaps she thought she might have done more, seen more? Her life has literally been “us” and although it’s not been easy st times, I know she doesn’t regret a thing. Yes, she might not have seen and she might not have done, but she made the most wonderful, quirky, fun, loving family that I’m so proud to be a part of - thank you Mum for all that you’ve done and all that continue to do. You’ve made me realise the true value of family and that is priceless 💕 I’d love to indulge you in this huge hamper, so fingers crossed, Mum. I love you x

miamonkeys
Fresh Face

my mam is a born comedic with a great sence of humour, so is fun to be around x

Smuddle
Fresh Face

My very special Mummy-a nurse, retired who now volunteers for charity shops. Heart of Gold-Love my Mummy x

IMG_8627.JPG

QPGDE8016.JPG

Ladyfarnsworth
Winging It

This year my mum helped me battle post natal depression! I couldn’t have got better without her the good to come from this our relationship which was rocky is now perfect she’s my new best friend thank you Mum 💋

eve14
Winging It

I Would love to win this for my daughter a wonderful mum also daughter 

a hard working nurse helping others what a great way to say thanks for my beautiful grandchildren 48363606_10213571063734090_2683723792512974848_n.jpg

harley49
First Base

My gorgeous mum passed away several years ago, but I'd love to share this hamper with my wonderful, talented, hardworking daughter, Grace. xxx

pixelwife
Fresh Face

I'd actually give this to my best friend. She's an awesome single mum to two young daughters as well as holding down a high pressure job in academia, yet she still finds time to be a great and selfless friend to me! She deserves a lovely treat like this!

Caldwell65
First Base

Great hamper with lovely products I would share with my wee mummy, my three sisters, my two beautiful daughters and my daughter in law they are all great mothers and all deserve a treat 😘

Soppielou
Winging It

My mum! She deserves to be spoilt and put her feet up on Mother’s Day because she works so hard and is always going out of her way to help people in need xx

RoxN
Fresh Face

My very special one will always be my mom ! I will share with her all those goodies . Thank you

karend40
Winging It

I would share this with my Mum she's a young 86 & always smiling even though she's had a bad 12 months.

Emmajaynee
Nailing It

The special person in my life is my MUM and she deserves an amazing treat like this for all the hard work she does on a daily basis!!!

Shree16
Winging It

My Mum ❤️ Because no matter what she is always there for me & she is a Super-Mum! 

Mariec52
First Base

My mum is such an inspiration in my life . She has spent most of her life having  operations get on the age of 2. She spent most of her childhood in hospital and never complains but gets scared every time something else happens . She is like the bionic women and is know facing another major hurdle. I would love her to win this hamper as she loves fragrances and it would be so nice to pamper her. Through all her issues she still managed to raise 3 children . We've had our up and downs in life but she's always going to be my mum  the mum I'm proud to have  xxxxxx

Kitchy
Winging It

I would give it to my mum for all the times she's been there for me

Mariec52
First Base

My mum is such an inspiration in my life . She has spent most of her life having  operations from the age of 2. She spent most of her childhood in hospital and never really She is like the bionic women . She is now facing another major hurdle in her life and is really scared as are we all. I'd love her to win as she loves fragrances and it would be such a treat . My mum my hero xxx

chlovbaker
Fresh Face

The answer to this question is unquestionably my mom. She is the kindest, strongest, most amazing & special woman I have ever/will EVER meet. She has recently been really suffering with her mental health and this hamper would put the biggest smile on her face :-) she also absolutely loves all things beauty and is always experimenting so this would be perfect for her!! Heart

Criss1
Blending In

I would love to win this for my mum, she really deserves a special treat, she is my hero and loved so much, speaking for all six of us and all grandchildren too and great grandchild 💞😍🤞

ClairTipton
First Base

My mother has passed away I’m very fortunate to have a wonderful mother in law who is amazing! She has also lost her daughter so for her - myself husband and our girls are her world we love her very much and would love to surprise her with this fantastic gift xx

Rita0803
Fresh Face

I would love to share this fabulous treat with My Mum 💝She is the best person in the world for a cuddle, a chat, and a good dose of honesty on why your latest tinder date isn’t worthy of me . She has taught me to be strong, kind and positive even when things don’t work out as planned. I love our conversations and our funny moments and she never fails to make me laugh. 😄 Love  💖 my Mum so much!💝 She deserves this fabulous treat, please!🙏🏼💝💕 

karenb
Winging It

As my own mum is sadly no longer with us I'd split this between my mother in law and aunt - both could do with a little pampering. 

Amberuk197
Blending In

Sadly I’m unable to gift this to my mum but if she was still here I would 110% 

she taught me and my siblings so much and we struggle everyday without her ! 

But I do have someone I would like to gift this hamper to and that’s my beautiful daughter she also is a mother and has helped me and my siblings through so much as I have her whilst grieving for her grandmother!! 

She a beautiful,  strong, loving , independent caring lady that does a lot for others with her working with adults with disabilities , her children , her friends , her husband and her family !!

I couldn’t ask for a more wonderful loving daughter  Laura Louise Harris  XxxAD14C6A6-8C4E-48CE-9AA2-7F7B88AB414E.png

Mig
Winging It

I nominate my daughter in law. She juggles a job outside the home butis brilliant in giving care and time to the children. She is so efficient.

maureenwilson
First Base

I would like to give this to my sister who is mother to four children and lost her husband recently. This would really help to cheer her up xxx

highrising51
Winging It

I would give it to my mum - she probably wouldn't want all of it because she loves to share, but we could have fun sitting down and working out who else would be getting a lovely treat or two Smiley Happy

lindyloo581
First Base

I would share this prize  with my daughter  Natalie as my mum is no longer here and my daughter isn`t a mum  but she deserves a big treat ..we both love perfume and shopping at Debenhams   12289576_10156319138545215_4351529792971476589_n.jpgME AND MY DAUGHTER

Gemgem
First Base

I would live for this to be gifted to my mum. She has recent had been through a lot in terms of health and personal loss so I would love for her to have something special like this. She is just a normal mum who would do anything for her kids. She is so so special to me I’d love her to be one of the lucky ones xx