cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Leighg87
First Base

Wow firstly thank you for an amazing opportunity this nearly slipped me by lucky I found it .. I absolutely love UD I haven't tried the eye shadow pallet as yet but these colours look absolutely stunning my favourite product has to be the  Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation 9G - Fair Neutral - Urban Decay 

Jamx
Winging It

@EllenL My fave Urban Decay product has to be the All Nighter setting spray! It keeps my makeup looking fresh and dewy, I would love to try this with the Honey Palette and see how long lasting the eyeshadow is, the palettes have always been out of my price range so this would be an amazing opportunity to try them out.

samarz
Fresh Face

Urban Decay is my absolute favourite braaaand, my favourite product has to be the Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay  i love the colours, and cannot wait for the new palette.

Vic86
Fresh Face

Urban decay, always makes me feel glowy and the colour combinations are always edgy and on trend...my favourite product is Moon Dust Eye Shadow - Space Cowboy - Urban Decay   This product adds an extra layer of sparkle to any eye shadow!

AES
Fresh Face

There’s a few things I like from Urban Decay, however the one that I go to grab more often than anything else is the Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay , it’s the best shadow primer I’ve ever used and I don’t know what I’d do without it anymore!

RoxN
Winging It

My favorite Urban Decay product is Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay ! I would love to have the change to test this New palette! Thanking you πŸ™‚

Hikari
Winging It
SueB1
Winging It

I like the #mini eye shadow palettes

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay     πŸ™πŸ€πŸ–€πŸ–€

zara786
Nailing It

I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO TRY ALL #URBAN DECAY PRODUCTS. πŸ˜€πŸ€ž

TK2
Winging It

Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay my favourite loving the shades especially for autumn. However all urban decay products are brilliant. Would love to try the honey palette The colours look amazing 😍

Morri
Getting Lippy

At the moment, the only Urban Decay product I have  (other than an eyeshadow brush) is the Born to Run eyeshadow palette, which I adore. Super good quality and a range of colours, meaning there is a lot of versatility with the looks I can create. I would love to have the opportunity to try out the Naked Honey palette - it looks gorgeous and I've had my eye on it for a while!

Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

annabellawf
Fresh Face

My favourite product from Urban Decay is without a doubt the Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay - I used to get all of my eyeshadows shipped over from Colourpop in the US and pay extortionate fees but since my boyfriend got me this I only really use this singular palette now!

I'm really intrigued if the formula of the Naked Honey palette is the same - the Born To Run shadows are the only ones I've found that don't wear off in my crease (even my other Naked palette does a bit), so I'd love to find out and review it.

If it does, I think it will go hand in hand with the Born To Run palette as while I love it, I do feel that it lacks crease shades, particularly cool-toned ones that I find myself wanting a lot as a natural redhead, so hopefully Honey makes a perfect companion palette and then I'm set - I genuinely think I won't reach for anything else again!

Misbeautywithin
Winging It
Misbeautywithin
Winging It
Erind9622
Fresh Face

Hard to choose but has to be everyones favourite setting spray! My makeup lasts for hours and hours, couldn't use any other now! Simply the best 😍 All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

ManhattanSL
Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is the De-Slick Setting Spray. I just discovered it a few months ago from my local Debenhams store. I've never used a setting spray before even though my skin can be very oily, but it is literally a lifesaver - I can't believe how much I love it! It keeps the oiliness away, I don't even need to touch up with powder until the evening, my makeup used to start melting off within two or three hours and now stays on for the whole day! Smiley LOL  Heart  De-Slick Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

lipsticklove
Winging It

Ooh would love to try this palette it looks dreamy! The NAKED palettes have always been my favs, remember The Vault anyone?

My favourite Urban Decay product though is definitely the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Marie6
Fresh Face

My favorite Urban Decay product's well there are way too many to choose, but what I have been using this last year  Is'Optical Illusion' face primer  this is amazing and makes my skin look flawless  I love love love it😍#Optical Illusion face primer ❀️

Cherry17
Winging It

my favourite product is Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  . i love it ❀️

ammara786
Fresh Face

My favourite is the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  it works so well with my skin tone and I absolutely love the way all my looks turn out using this palette I use it almost every day and then set my look with one of my other favourites the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Marie6
Fresh Face

Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation 9G - Fair Cool - Urban Decay  makes my skin look flawless love love love it ❀️❀️❀️

Misbeautywithin
Winging It
Kezzaa
First Base

My favourites are All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  it works wonders and is the best one I have found that suits my skin. 

Cassie28
Winging It
I Love the Original Naked Eye Palette from Urban Decay when you are in a Hurry to Start the Day or Go Out for the Evening you have Lovely Eye Colours to Blend together all at your Fingertips
Karolina91
Nailing It

Great competition!

My favorite UD product is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  Keeps my make up in place all day/night long! 

DJ152
Getting Lippy

Hi all

Thanks again for this opportunity, my favourite product was the setting spray, my makeup stayed fresh the whole day. I was like wow this product is amazing. First impression is always the best impression. This eyeshadow pallete looks very catchy, love the colours and the box. Plus point the colours look calm and looks suitable for daily work wear.

Thank you, have a good dayπŸ™‚

Chriser
Winging It

The case itself is pure luxury, and then the gorgeous natural shades of earthy browns and golds are just right for the coming Autumn and winter, will go with any outfit ands skin tone, Urban Decay is my favorite makeup and I would love to trial this gorgeous eye shadow pallets.πŸ™‹

Bekka1
Blending In

After years of school runs and working 7-7 and having no time to myself and feeling like I was juggling plates while dancing on hot coals I finally snapped and my priorities changes!!! 

i started to wear  tinted moisturiser, then added mascara, then some other bits and was instantly transformed from Ursula the Sea Witch to some one I was happy with!!!

id love to try this pallet as I do t experiment and really ought to, I’m 40 now and it’s my time to shine 

Fatima037
Fresh Face

Absolutely love urban decay. Got the 1993 lipstick and everytime I wear it someone asks what lipstick have you got on. Love it so much I bought a second one! My first big brand eye palette was the naked 2, I would be lost without it. 

Becca_0101
Winging It

@Meganwest1993 OMG!! your halloween pumpkin makeup is epic!! do you have an insta page you put your makeup looks on ?? xxx

hollypackman
Fresh Face

My favourite is the Naked2 basics palette, has everything I need in a rush before work

#Naked2Basics

Brittneyrenee70
First Base

One of my go to cosmetics is the #Urban Decay Minor Sin eye shadow primer potion or the OG #Urban Decay Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion.  My whole look wouldn't work if I didn't have my eye shadow primer.  I know without a doubt that my eye shadow will last longer than me . I also put it on my lips , I feel as if it extends my lip stick

Lorraine28
Winging It

Has anyone been picked for the palette yet nothings been said about it. 100 people at random supposed to be picked on the 20th midnight. Any news? 

Antoreviews
First Base

Omg, thanks very much for this exciting opportunity 😍😍 I honestly love many products from Urban Decay, but my favourite one is the orimer potion in Sin 😍 !!The application is easy and smooth, the applicator is very soft and easy to use.

It sets my makeup perfectly, both eyeshadow and eyeliner, whilst preventing creasing, smudging and transfer, and My look remains fresh all day, even when I do overtime in the office! 

Eye Shadow Primer Potion Eye Primer 10Ml - Sin - Urban Decay 

Leen
Winging It

Does anyone know who the winners are or if they have even been picked - how are we supposed to know or find out?!

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@Leen I don't think they have been selected yet, as I have not seen a single post stating other wise, I think the winner might be selected on Monday to give the beauty icons the first opportunity to reveiw &have a play around with so honnney🍯🐝 I could be totally wrong πŸ€”πŸ€­ but I'm sure @EllenL  will inform the winners after the weekend if she hasn't already, even the admin enjoy a weekend offπŸ₯°πŸ₯°

GoodluckπŸ–€πŸ€

Linz72
Multimasker

Want want want u honey 🍯🍯🍯 lol

need you in my make up bag β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️  

Stunning palette

beautiful prize!

my fav urban decay is #naked weightless foundation in 41NN

The best foundation out there at mo in my eyes πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ xx

nicolecrosbiex
Winging It

Honestly, ever since I started wearing make up Urban have been my go to! I have naked 1,2,3, heat and cherry. I love the pigmentation and the various blends you can make!

I feel the absolutely can't live without urban decay product has got to be their setting spray though. No matter what you go through in day that stuff fixes your face.

I also love a bit of glitter and really enjoy using their glitter eyeliners, definitely don't use it just as eyeliner though and my eyes are usually always sparkling on a night out.

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner 7.5Ml - Midnight Cowboy - Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Christy0075
First Base

I never knew this range existed until so I'm an UrbanDecay virgin.

Having said that I'm of carribean origin and would like to test and give my full frank and honest review.

Vic79
Winging It

A big fan of the eye palettes Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay  tgis has to be my go to all the time 

Libby1677
Winging It
Harlory
Winging It
MissCherry
Getting Lippy
ErikaGz
Getting Lippy

Hi @EllenL !!!My favourite is Urban decay stay naked foundation !!! But I also love the eye pencils  24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Lsd - Urban Decay and the all nighter setting spray. Fingers crossed on this one 🀞🏼🀞🏼 I love urban decay cosmetics!!!!

Bevvie
Winging It

How can you try this fir free

JMay
Just Arrived

Defiantly the all nighter setting spray! Such a good setting spray ✨

Elaine-22
Getting Lippy

Omg I'd love to try this ,it looks so lush my favourite urban decay is X Kristen Bright Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  stunning colours 😍

DonnaC81
Getting Lippy

24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Demolition - Urban Decay 

an amazing eye pencil does not drag on the eye, very important 

Graciously
Getting Lippy