cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Mi55y
Fresh Face

Holy smokes those golds glow.

My favourite urban decay product has to be the OG Naked Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Urban Decay I finally got the real thing (rather than dupes) when they announced they were discontinued. Just couldn't bare to see her go. Best decision.

cyncity
Fresh Face

i personally love the on the run mini eyeshadow palettes. compact but still have a good range of shades especially shortcut Heart

JsriJPatel
Getting Lippy

OMG YES PLEASE!

My best UD product has to be All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

😃

Fran1405
Winging It

Without doubt for me it's the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  it literally does stop my face from falling off on a hot dance floor or on holiday!

AnnaADN
Fresh Face

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  Keeps me looking great all night long. Especially as I have a oily forehead

Fifw
Fresh Face

I love #Urban Decay - 'Heavy Metal' Glitter Gel because you can't beat a bit of sparkle

Lstar81
Winging It

I've never actually tried any urban decay products so would absolutely love the chance to try this eyeshadow palette it looks absolutely lush I could do with a new look and touch of glamour in my life 😊

Cassandra22
Blending In

Heya hunnies 😍

I am very new to make up but I have heard amazing things about urban decay and always wanted to try they eye shadows😍😍 I have tried the Limited Edition Born To Run Vice Lipstick 3.4G - 3 - Urban Decay #foundation born to run and it is amazing ❤️❤️ hope I get the chance to try the eyeshadow xx

Dilpreet1991
First Base

I love Urban Decay Naked3 palette. I really love that it has nude and warm shades to create different looks for day and night. 

I would really want to try out this new palette.

Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay 

Chocotwins
Fresh Face

Everyone has plenty of aspects of their bodies they don’t love but one I do love is my eyes. My dad died when I was young but I was lucky enough to inherit his long eyelashes. I always wear mascara but I haven’t worn eyeshadow in years and I really want to start experimenting. This would be a fantastic start! Fingers crossed I’m one of your 100 testers! I’d be happy to share lots of photos too! xx.  #urbandecay

Melabee
Winging It

Love my urban decay palettes and looking forward to adding this to the collection, my favourite has to be the naked 3, the shadows are such great quality and seem to last forever.  #naked3 #urbandecay #rosegold #neverendingpalettes 

Anniemc87
First Base

Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay is my absolute favourite. Colours blend so well and can add on for that after work look!

ravishingrab
Beauty Crush

Is this challenge closed?

if the chosen testers informed?

Avisute
Fresh Face

I love the Vice Mega Lipstick 3G - 714 - Urban Decay and this new Naked Honey Palette would look amazing with it! 🥰 

L0renz01
Winging It

#urbandecay #Love the urban decay eyeshadow primer my eyes look like they are popping after so smooth and lush looking absolutely recommend to anyone with a love of eyeshado

laura23
Nailing It

lovley !! I own the  #urbandecayNaked3 palette which i love because of it's smooth soft pinks, love it for everyday !I'd be thrilled to to try the latest Urban Decay palette as i have green eyes and think this colour combination would really enhance my look ! Good Luckkkkk xx

Auntyx
Fresh Face

24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Heartless - Urban Decay 

is my all time fave!

EVERY HEARD OF THE MIND AND BODY ILLUMNATING TO DESK WHEN VENTURING IN THE BUZZED LAND OF HONEYS! just like this product it blurs out imperfections but who are we to imperfect when we are to perfect to make the perfect line or imperfect line on the EYE

auntyafrica786@gmail.com

Naz_123
Winging It
Beth13
First Base

My favourite has to be the All Nighter setting spray I use it every day and would never go without it. I even buy a spare as soon as I open a new bottle. All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

passingbird93
Getting Lippy

@EllenL My favourite Urban Decay product is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  it is an absolute lifesaver when working long shifts as a nurse - it keeps my make up in place all day and keeps my acne covered, boosting my confidence Smiley Happy

beccabrennan11
First Base

100% the naked smokey pallet 🙌 rely on it for everything, perfect for the smokey eye, the light colors are the best for a light highlight round the eyes and nose, and I love love love the brown shade for topping my eye brows up a bit! Can't wait for another pallet, they are always the best x

JuicyJos
Fresh Face

My all time favourite product from urban decay is the all nighter spray! ensures my make up stays put in all weather's and ocassions! pack the travel size for holidays! All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Kellz
Fresh Face

I love the Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Fair Neutral - Urban Decay it really brightens up under my eyes. 

sashacash777
First Base

My favourite HAS to be my Moon Dust Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay. I love the vibrant glitters, it really compliments Naked Smoky Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Fail Bait - Urban Decay 

Heysteph123
First Base

Wow thanks for this opportunity! My favourite product is the Urban Defence Face Primer 30Ml - Urban Decay 

caitlinnnx
Fresh Face

My favourite Uran Decay product has to be the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  as the pigment and colours are brilliant!

sana-khan
Fresh Face

My fav urban decay product is the #URBANDECAYCHERRYPALETTE its sooooo dreamy and works well with absolutely everything. LOVE LOVE LOVE xxxxx

zara786
Nailing It

My  favourite product is urban decay eyeshadow I really love my so much I can’t live without my favourite makeup 

zara786
Nailing It

@sana-khan  I HAVE NEVER TRIED URBAN DECAY I REALLY REALLY WANT TO TRY IT BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE MAKEUP 

zara786
Nailing It

@EllenL @sana-khan 

I really want to try urban decay product t #urban decay eye shadow I really to try it out so much xxxxx

loudmahoney
First Base

My absolute favourite right now is the Game of Thrones palette. It's SO gorgeous.

#Urban Decay - 'Game of Thrones' Eye Shadow Palette

Nic1357
Winging It

I would love this! My favourite UD product at the moment is Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay which I love and has become my favourite over my Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay which was my go to for years. 

Misbah
Fresh Face

My favourite products from urban decay have to be the All Nighter Full Coverage Longwear Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 5.5 - Urban Decay  paired with the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  the dream team for the flawless skin look and excellent coverage that can last a 10 hour shift with ease. 

Pegasus
Winging It

My favourite UD product is the Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  the shades are beautiful and great for nights out with the girls. 

Karen49
Winging It

Would love to try the Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette.  I have not used Urban Decay make up before and would love to give it a go! 

Thank you.

JW2
Getting Lippy

My favourite Urban Decay product is #Urban Decay All Night Setting Spray

Aahmad_786
Winging It

There are few Urban Decay products that I love! 

My favourite product is Limited Edition Vice Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay it has nearly all the shades that I need in one palette.

My other favourite product is 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Perversion - Urban Decay  it’s so smooth and comes on easily on my waterline.

I also love the Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner 7.5Ml - Midnight Cowboy - Urban Decay ,  Vice Comfort Matte Lipstick 3G - Backtalk - Urban Decay  love this shade it’s a nice pinky mauve shade also have it in the liquid matte 😍

Love the quality of all the products.

I would love the opportunity to try the new Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette. Love all the shades could do a look for day and night with these shades 😍😍

Kiiwilson
First Base

So my favourite is the urban decay primer potion! I love a strong eye look but have hooded and oily eyelids. This primer potion keeps everything in place and stops my eyeshadow gathering in the crease. A little goes a long way so it's also great value for money!! Eye Shadow Primer Potion Eye Primer 10Ml - Sin - Urban Decay  

Kash1298
First Base

My fave product from urban decay has to be the all nighter setting spray! It's a must have in my makeup bag.

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Newyork
First Base

Naked honey is good enough to eat

Tester2019
Winging It

Thanks @EllenL for this amazing opportunity. My favourite urban decay product has to be the All Nighter Full Coverage Longwear Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 5.5 - Urban Decay because it keeps my glowing the whole day✨✨💕💕

Forever-beauty
First Base

Hey,

Urban Decay products are fabulous and I love the stylish and trendy packaging. The make up blends perfectly into my skin as the texture is just right.  It just glides onto my cheekbones creating those soft hues for a totally natural yet sophisticated look.

Well, my favourite Urban Decay product has to be:

Naked Flushed 14G - Naked - Urban Decay 

BethanyHaight
Winging It

Amazing opportunity!

I love the Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay . It has amazing shades and creates great looks no matter where I am!!

Annar269
Getting Lippy
Nickijo34
Winging It

my favourite product is X Kristen Vice Liquid Lipstick - Urban Decay  good luck everyone ❤

Howie
First Base

Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay is my favourite so far but I’ve got a feeling the naked honey will be a close contender 🐝

Becca_0101
Winging It

I love UD.  I am obsessed with their eye shadow, I love how pigmented the shadows are and how long the product stays put. 

My all time favourite product from UD is Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay . 

I love the style of the palette; the packaging is co-ordinated with the design of the palette, which makes the product feel more luxurious.

I find sliding a new palette out the packing gives you the 'KID AT CHRISTMAS' experience! Seeing that new beautiful shiny palette just for you!!   The outer palette case looks very sleek; the palette feels quite sturdy and well made. 

Inside the palette, you get 12 warm shadows, a double-ended shadow brush and a full mirror. 

I love that UD includes a good quality brush within the palette, one end is for packing shadow the other is for blending. The double-ended brush allows you to create a full eye look without having to buy any other brushes, which I think is great as not everyone has different types of brushes. 

I love the range of shadows within the palette,  from the neutral base shadows to the darker colours and my favourite the sparkly ones. 

The variety of colours within the palette allows you to create a multitude of looks, from a fresh-faced every day look to a full out glam look.  

Once I am happy with how all my makeup looks, I like to finish off with my second favourite product All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay. This is my FAVOURITE setting spray as it holds your makeup in place without drying out your makeup, it also feels very light on your skin, unlike other setting sprays I've tried which have felt thick and claggy.  

Thank you for this opportunity. I would love to test and review the NEW Naked Honey Palette,  I love the sparkly shadows and amber tones within the palette. I am already thinking of the colour combinations I would put together!  Good luck every one <3 

I hope my thoughts on the Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay and All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay have helped anyone thinking of buying either of these products from UD. <3 

Sonic1
First Base

My favourite UD product has definitely  gotta be Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation 9G - Deep Neutral - Urban Decay 

crystal22
Winging It

Love the Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Medium Light Warm - Urban Decay  gives perfect coverage for my under eye dark circles. 

BethanyP
First Base

I love all urban decay products especially the pallets, I have them all! But one of my faves is Naked Cherry Highlighter And Blusher Palette - Urban Decay