cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
PumpkinCupcake
Fresh Face

It’s a hard decision... I’ve always loved the naked palettes so it would have to be naked 3, or... 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Perversion - Urban Decay  which I’ve started using again! 

DionneW
Winging It

My favourite Urban Decay product so far is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  it’s brilliant. I use it whenever I wear makeup now, it keeps it in place and looking fresh for so much longer. I also have the travel size one for whenever I’m traveling, it’s small enough to come anywhere but there’s plenty to last a good while! 

Tinarella
Fresh Face

Itll 100% be the Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay - haven’t found anything like it.

Laurenjadexxx
Fresh Face

I absolutely love using your All Nighter Full Coverage Longwear Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 2.0 - Urban Decay as it has full coverage and stays on all day! But my ultimate favourite has to be yourNaked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  The colours are fabulous and mix together beautifully 😍😍�

Charlottep14
First Base

Would love to try this palette! My fave Urban Decay product is Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay I love all the warm colours and shimmer pigments! 💁🏼‍♀️☀️

Drury96
First Base

I’m a makeup artist and this is just my ideal palette!😍 nude brown and gold are my go to colours and I have created such an amazing look already in my head with it🙈 my favourite urban decay product would be the Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay  I have 5 of them as all the colours are perfect for transition colours and the perfect dark browns to make that smokey eye you always want! Would love to win!

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@EllenL  soooooo keen to try this eeeck goodluck guys!🙏🙏🍀

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  is a total must have🖤

Shazeen
Getting Lippy

My fave urban decay product would be the 

#All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay

Provides the finishing touch to my makeup routine and last all day/night.

Malen123
First Base
Tinks369
Fresh Face

So many fave products to chose from! Mine would be Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay  which is where my love for eyeshadows began! I would love to win the honey palette to now complete my

collection Smiley Happy. T x

KC1984
Fresh Face
Keeva
Chilling Out

My favourite Urban Decay product is definitely the Moon Dust Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay . I’m a lover of fun colourful eyeshadow and this palette lets my creativity run wild whilst still managing to look classy and sleek 😍 I’d love to try the new honey palette, it could create some super unique looks! 

Keljmurphy
First Base

My favourite #UrbanDecay product is the Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Medium Light Warm - Urban Decay  . It goes on gorgeous and can be used as an eye primer for shadow too! ❤️

Lornah87
Fresh Face

I saw this palette featured in a beauty guru video and am hooked! My fave product has to be the Chill Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 🙌🏻

Talbot123
First Base

Optical Illusion Face Primer 28Ml - Urban Decay 

My favourite Urban Decay product! Photoshopped skin before the picture has even been taken.

😘

HollyH18
Fresh Face

I LOVE LOVE LOVE urban decay, I have #naked2 #naked3 #nakedsmokey #allnighter setting spray and I can’t live without #original eyeshadow primer potion  nothing keeps my eyeshadow in place like that! Oh and did I mention#uptight lipstick ? Another make up bag essential . This palette looks a dream 😍 one for the collection #prettyplease 🙊

JanaHarris
Fresh Face

First and favourite product from Urban Decay is my Naked Palette 2, always has and always will be my go to for eyes!! 👀

AimeeBremner
First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product has to be the Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay !! It will forever hold a special place in my heart as it was the first palette I brought myself when I first got into makeup! Their eyeshadow palettes have always been my favourite with the gorgeous shade range and they’re so easy to use. Winning the honey palette would be amazing as it would help me build my kit as I’m currently saving to become a full time makeup artist❤️

DawnM5
First Base

What an amazing opportunity! 

Many of my daily products are  UD - including the setting spray, perversion mascara and the naked palette (in particular number 2). 

I love the new liquid lip in back talk! 

Hope to try out this new naked palette! 💗 xxxx

JessieCowgirl
First Base

I love Urban Decays eyeshadows! especaially the Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay 

would love another eyeshadow palette and these golden honey tones would be perfect!

Nice to see others favourite UD products!

GLCotton
First Base

Love Urban Decay - all the products are varied and fabulous. My favourite currently is the X Kristen Bright Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  A-MAZING colours 😍

Mari2893
Chilling Out

@EllenL wrote:
New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

@EllenL
satousawo
Fresh Face
magdaszlek
First Base

For me my favourite product is the Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Pallete. While I love all the naked palletes this one contains all matte colours and as much as I like sparkly eyeshadows they are a bit much for me on a day to day basis. This pallete provides a wide range of mix and match gentle looks that everyone should try.

Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Mardy
Winging It

My favourite urban decay product has to be Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay .... the palette looks yummy.... perfect for the festive season .... bring it on

MelanieJayne
Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is easily the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay . I can wake up the next day with my make up still in tact from the night before! 🤦🏽‍♀️.  The All Nighter Full Coverage Longwear Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 2.0 - Urban Decay  was a winner for a while too, although I’d love to give the new Naked Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 7.25 - Urban Decay a try! I’ve never tried any of Urban Decay’s eyeshadow palettes but I’ve heard amazing things so would be interested to see what the new palette is like and if it’s going to be another cult fav! 

Farley95
First Base

I'm always using my daughters eyeshadow because it lasts so long

Naina
Nailing It
My favourite UD product is their #allnighterspray and #heavymetalglitters.. I love UD products and would love to try this #honey palette..💖 Really excited for this.
Rahma
Multimasker

This palette looks soo gorgeous 😍😍 my favourite UD product Is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay my absolute favourite.. takes my makeup to a whole new level and Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Medium Light Warm - Urban Decay this concealer is amazing, no creasing and lasts  a long time on ..

Twiddle
Winging It

I love the  #Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay as it has great colours that complement and accentuate my green eyes.

HK1990
First Base

OH EM GEE!!!

No other eyeshadow's come even remotely close to U.D  pallets, they are amazing.

In the past I have had Naked 1 and 2 but Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay  especially the colour Tease, is my fave!!! 

I had the Alice in Wonderland pallet as a gift 3 or 4 years ago and I still have it! They last such a long time!!! 

I also can not live without the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  

Honey is life!!! Really hope I get one !!!!!!

xx

Bobby
Blending In

Would lerv 💕 to try the new palette from UD altho my all time faves have to be

All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray Duo - Urban Decay 

Never go anywhere without, especially the eye primer 😻

Emmah2
Getting Lippy

Ooh i love most of their eyeshadow palettes ... Naked eyeshadow palette is good and the all night setting spray.

Kerryn
First Base

Urban Decay is the only eyeshadow brand I use. My go-to is “Sin” with “Toasted” for the crease with a bit of “Foxy” for the browbone. I use the Naked 1 and Naked 2 palette but would absolutely die for the Naked Honey Palette! 🐝

Halz
Winging It

The absolute best setting spray, make up stays put All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Rim
Winging It

My fav product emmmmm All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  best setting spray i have come across 

2Tayls
Winging It

I really enjoy their pallets but my fave has to be the heavy metal glitter eyeliner bois #Heavy Metal Glitter Liner Trio - Urban Decay  

Suep202
Fresh Face

This would be fantastic to try as I have often looked at the palettes but not yet taken the plunge. I do love the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Tizme
Getting Lippy

@EllenL I can Honestly say i've never used UD products but that pallet is showing my ultimate colours and what i tend to go for or make a B-line for.  I can't say i'm the best at putting on make-up anymore due to my eyes getting a lil dodgy and having to upgrade mirror strength but i am 50 and these things happen but i have a wonderful hubby who is great at being a critique for anything tried and tested and whether it's achieving anything...... after he's taken the mickey for a day or so!

Loulou1971
Fresh Face

Have a few UD palettes but this one looks perfect for glitzing up everyday eyes or going all out at Christmas parties! My go to beauty tool is the Ud Pro Precise Eyeliner Brush - Urban Decay  no other brush gives such perfect application and lets me go simple or build my lines! 

AgnesBarna
Fresh Face

My favourite product is the #All nighter setting spray 

Virginia_Vivi
First Base

Urban Decay has always been my go-to makeup brand! I would say the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  and the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay are definitely my favorite ones of all time! The spray smells amazing and makes my makeup to last all day, and the palette has lovely shades to make my eye color enchants, which is something I love! Trying this palette would be an amazing thing for me, specially because I already saw 3 shades that would be perfect for the ’Getting Ready with Me for my 18BDay vlog’ video coming up soon for my YTB channel!! Fingers crossed! @EllenL  @MsUrbanDecay 

Camilla-Morgan
First Base

I adore the All Nighter Full Coverage Longwear Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 2.0 - Urban Decay .

It matches my skin exactly and lasts all day, perfect!!

Soph6
First Base

@EllenL although it is hard to just say one of my favourite products, I would have to pick Naked Smoky Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Fail Bait - Urban Decay I had always struggled with a smokey eye until I found this product. The darker colours are fantastic for a night out, whilst the lighter colours are also great in the day to and as like any Urban Decay product the pigment is brilliant. 

mbrindleyslater
First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product is the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay because of it's gorgeous pinky hues, I love doing a smoky eye with a pop of vibrant colour & this palette is perfect for this! Versatile, great for looks all year round whether for summer days or winter nights and suits all skin tones. Love it!!!

Halauwu
Winging It

First of all I’d like to say thank you @EllenL for this once in a lifetime opportunity! 💛

I can confidently say that my favourite Urban Decay product is Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay Ever Since my friend hooked me up with this palette it’s all I’ve been using for an everyday look to special occasions, the shades match up with me perfectly id mix up the shades and go with different looks it’s crazy how excited I get thinking of a new mixture and look. 💞💞💞

Trish24
First Base

I love Urban decay products, the quality is definitely worth paying for.  I found these products through my daughter and I am a confirmed fan now!  I’m struggling to pick between my two favourites 

Naked Smoky Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Fail Bait - Urban Decay 

and the amazing

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

I would love the chance to win one of these new amazing palettes ❤️❤️

Nanapink67
Winging It

I would absolutely love to try the UD palette as I've never had one.

Love all the Urban Decay but wouldn't use any other blusher but theirs. 

Mjpharmacy
Winging It

I would love to win one of these urban decay honey palette's the colours look fantastic and all of the colours look very wearable unlike the cherry palette that is very pretty but doesn't suit me I'm very pale and in the pale cool skin tone category 

Amy11
Fresh Face

Hi Ellen, Thanks for adding me and so excited to try urban decay products  @EllenL  X Kristen Bright Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  seems too goodSmiley Happy)