cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Gurpreetkj8
First Base

My favourite product is  #Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay   it has my favourite shades and is my go to eyeshadow product in my makeup bag

I would love the opportunity to try the new Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette, I love gold tones and this pallete looks amazing!!! 

Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay 

Maria96
Fresh Face

I’ll always remember my student loan finally arriving in my bank account just to run all the way into Debenhams, straight to the urban decay counter! Those were the days Smiley Wink I have to say my all time favourite urban decay product has to be the Naked Smoky Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Fail Bait - Urban Decay  which was my second palette purchase from this brand. I use it every  chance I get before an outing and I’ve sadly hit pan on my favourite shade whiskey R.I.P (let’s all take a moment of silence) I would love a chance to test out the honey palette, the colours would look amazing for my skin tone: warm, honeyed bronzed colours  - it’d be nice to see how the pigment differs on tone! 

luc_ire
Blending In

My fav urban decay product if definitely the all nighter spray!😍love it so much💗💗 All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

IamAna
Fresh Face

I love all Urban decay eyeshadow palettes, they are super pigmented, long wear and the shades, oh god, the shades! All of them are so gorgeous! But I have to pick my all time favourite today and that would be the #moondust palette  ✨🌙✨ this shadows are super glittery, perfect for party looks and festivals or any other time you need some sparkle in your life. I absolutely love it ♥️  Can’t wait to try the new honey palette! I also love the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  and the Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay  brilliant products. 

TanviS_
First Base

Hi everyone !!

I am absolutely in love with the naked palletes and own the original, naked 3, heat and cherry!

I love using them all for so many looks, but my absolute favourite has to be naked heat, theres so much you can do with it, and the colours suit me so well and always get compliments! Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay 

karenb
Winging It

The Urban Decay  palettes are wonderful. The Naked Ultimate basics is a must for me!

Carol1919
Winging It

Would love to try this gorgeous palette 

Firefly10
Blending In

Aww this is a hard one for me, only one product 😯. I love loads! all eye shadows, they are the bomb, they apply so well, pigmented and blend like a dream 😊 I love the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay though, keeps me slaying all day and night 💃💋

DanniS
Winging It

My favourite Urban Decay product is definitely the Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Light Neutral - Urban Decay  - I bought my refill of it two days before they revealed they were making the new one! 😬

10pbuxton
Fresh Face

My all-time favourite is Travel Size Eye Shadow Primer Potion 6Ml - Urban Decay  . I got this as a gift from my Auntie for my 14th birthday and I didn't understand why. Now, I  understand why!!!! 6+ years later and I haven't looked back.

I haven't tried a Naked Palette yet but the honey one is so tempting! 😍😍😍

Leat2209
Fresh Face

love urban decay as it stays where you put it doesn't crease or fade

SamLiz86
Fresh Face

My favourite product of Urban Decay has to be the the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  It is easy to use, the spray itself feels light, non-greasy and most importantly does what it says on the tin. It seals and holds in your make up for hours, leaving you feeling confident that your look will hold up all day and night!

LauraNP
Winging It

What a great opportunity @EllenL !!

My favourite product, without doubt, is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

The travel sized version is perfect for popping in your bag for a long weekend or trip abroad, can’t go anywhere without it!

Cloemknott
Fresh Face
Leahbuckley_
First Base

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  absolute staple makeup item! 

Eden_bravery
First Base

I’m with @Chainey  on this one.... Have used Urban Decay on and off for years and always loved there stuff, but oh my god was I blown away when I bought the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay literally a makeup must have now! Have travel sized bottles in the car, in my purse. Honestly a bomb could go off and my makeup wouldn’t budge! It’s the best 😍 can’t wait to try the new foundation and the honey palette! 

Glitter-Girl8
Fresh Face

#Urban Decay - 'Naked Skin One and Done Blur on the Run touch-up and finishing balm 7.4g is amazing for perfecting the skin it makes my pores seem to disappear, it's a must have for me.

Maz254
First Base

I would love to try the new Honey Palette! My favourite Urban Decay product is Naked Cherry palette. Lush colours and stays on all day. Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

DebsNarsLesta
Fresh Face

Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner 7.5Ml - Midnight Cowboy - Urban Decay  #My Favorite All time urbun decay product has to be the Midnight Cowboy Glitter. Its my hero and rescues me everytime i get stuck  or mess up on my eyemake up. This glitter just plays a gamechanger for the whole look. Also its versatile to use as an top eyeliner or lower lash line or even glitter on the lips. Ofcourse they are many other favorites such as the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Demolition - Urban Decay # and then the single Summer Collection Eye Shadow 1G - Half Baked - Urban Decay #shadows and the Naked Skin Fluid Highlighter 6G - Sin - Urban Decay #sin highlighter and ofcourse the Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay and so on

Follow me on Instagram at @sheerinmua show me some love.

Jwarda
Winging It

Love the Nothing But The Nudes Lipstick 3.5G - Naked Truth - LIPSTICK QUEEN  beautiful shade and last well.

Sharlene
Getting Lippy

My favourite ud product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Emmilou
Winging It

I love the UD 24/7 Glide on Eye pencil in Bourbon. Its so smooth, stays put all day & yet is easy to take off. Its the perfect colour for every day.  24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Bourbon - Urban Decay 

Mid12
Multimasker

@MariposaTT hope me and u will get it 😉fingers crossed 🤞 

Lizlogan
First Base

Love all urban decay eyeshadow pallets especially Brown bronze & gold #

NN87
First Base

My favourite product is definitely the #borntorun urban decay palette. Such versatile colours and creamy formula! 

Emily311085
First Base

@EllenL 

Wow 😮 this palette is beautiful & would go perfectly over my Eden Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay - which gives my eyeshadows a creamy shimmery base & keeps it on all day; so I would love to be able to try the new Naked Honey Palette 💕 so I can show these colours off & wear into the night as I’m always on the go 😀

EmmaOsman
First Base

I actually didn’t realise how hard it would be to pick a favourite, in terms of using wise it would be the All Nighter Waterproof Pressed Setting Powder 7.5G - . - Urban Decay   - I use it every day as it’s so much easier than loose pigments! In terms of eyeshadow palettes, it has to be the trusty  Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay  It was the first ‘high end’ eye shadow I ever bought, and it was the start of many years of eyeshadow palette addition. Thank you urban decay 😂

Mid12
Multimasker

@NEELAMLEE6 you love urban decay so much 

Nina95
First Base

This would be amazing to try! My favourite #UD product is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  but am also torn with the Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  pallet too! It’s amazing for warm colours and shades and I love it in all the seasons! Fingers crossed I get to try the new pallet x

Maria0981
Getting Lippy

Hi

Thank you @EllenL 

I love everything from urban decay range. This a good opportunity to try new product. The product i love and in use is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  it will be brilliant opportunity to review it. 

jaandrews14
Blending In

Obsessed with anything Urban Decay and this new palette looks absolutely stunning. Would love to get my hands on this and bling up my eyes!! Keeping everything crossed that I may be lucky enough.....

@EllenL wrote:
New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

@EllenL
Mundy1995
Fresh Face

My favourite urban decay product is the Naked 2 palette, I love all shades gold, neutrals and browns and love experimenting with new palettes and different eyeshadow finishes. 

Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Clare8
First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product is by far the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  (Summer Solstice long lasting makeup setting spray) so I am gutted that I can't find it anywhere anymore! This is THE  best setting spray i have ever used (and trust me i have tried quite a few!) as no other has the same staying power as this does, I suffer with hot flushes all day, most days and without this product my makeup can either start to come off or even worse start to smudge around my eyes so I DEFINITELY would recommend this  product ( if it was still available!) to everyone. If there is another Urban Decay product that works just as well please let me know. 

MW2
First Base

My holy grail has to be the #Allnightersettingspray. I have tried so many different setting sprays and no other compares, i always recommend this to others for superstay makeup and is always fully stocked in my kit 🙌🏼🙏🏼👏🏼🤩

Natty55
Fresh Face

Hi, would be lucky to get this Smiley Happy

My favourite product is Nothing But The Nudes Lipstick 3.5G - Naked Truth - LIPSTICK QUEEN

Mid12
Multimasker

I wish i have this pallete Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay is my favourite one

DanielleUK
Winging It

Oooo I would love to try these. Smiley Happy My favourite is the All Nighter Setting Spray!

beth404
First Base

How exciting @EllenL ! My favourite UD product is the Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay & the shade lumbre is my all-time favourite. Honestly if I had to wear just one shade for the rest of my life, it'd be that! Smiley Happy

lprit
Fresh Face

This palette looks gorgeous! All of the shades are ones I would use and be able to test thoroughly as I have found that gold/brown shades suit my skin tone the best. 

I love the Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner 7.5Ml - Midnight Cowboy - Urban Decay  as it really adds an extra sparkle to any eyeshadow look (or even no eyeshadow at all).

Mid12
Multimasker

I wish u will win naked honey @AmeliaF  welcome to the community i hope u enjoy it

Janevinson
Winging It
Evey7
First Base

Love my Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay 

Excellent quality! And lasts for years 

I would love to try the new product. Definitely my fave colours 💛🧡

Mid12
Multimasker

Yes definitely agree @Leanne75  welcome to the community dear 😊

Kat85
First Base

The All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray Duo - Urban Decayis absolutely fantastic! Keeps my face in place!

Mid12
Multimasker

@Karishma10 definitely we would love too try naked honey so fingers crossed 🤞 dear

Fari_W14
Getting Lippy

Hi @EllenL 

Thank you for such amazing giveaways! I would love to be able to test and review the new palette! I've had a number of Urban Decay eye shadow palettes and they are all stunning!

My favourite product has to be the Eden Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay this product really works wonders it brings out the best of the eyeshadows, they are more vibrant and long lasting! I've used this primer for 6+ years and even seen the change in packaging etc. 

Overall, it's a must have especially when you want your eye make up to pop! 

Once again, a great opportunity! Thank you xx 

Pkrazna
Blending In
Mid12
Multimasker

@Charkiernan99  Both of the products are most popular wish u all the best and welcomt to the community 😊

Ellzish
Fresh Face

I’d love to review the new urban decay palette! My favourite product has to be Summer Collection Eye Shadow 1G - Chopper - Urban Decay  because it’s versatile, goes with every look day and night and it’s a cult from naked 2. 

Bambi-ox
Blending In

I love a lot of UD products. A few faves are the All nighter setting spray, precision liquid eyeliner, naked palette.

My favourite has to be Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay 

I'm never without my eyeshadow primer potions 😍