cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Lorka5
Getting Lippy

This looks amazing .  I love the Naked 2 Basics Palette 6 X 1.3G - Urban Decay 

Micha
First Base

My favourite product is the #nakedheatpalette Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay 

ChianaDickson
First Base

My favourite product is easily the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay. I was able to rock out all night at my favourite bands concert and my make up didn't budge at all - still looked Insta worthy at the end of the night - Incredible! especially paired with the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay with perfect pinks

dswag12
First Base

Wow! I think the best part of this would be getting to try this gorgeous palette before release! My Holy Grail Urban Decay product has to be Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Medium Light Warm - Urban Decay.

Anelia
Fresh Face

My favourite product from Urban Decay is the All Nighter Full Coverage Longwear Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 2.0 - Urban Decay 

It is just SO good!

BeautyKiller
Fresh Face

I don’t know what i’d do without my holy grail all-nighter setting spray! And not forgetting the naked palettes, so pigmented and versatile you can wear wherever/whenever! So hard

to pick a fave. 

D_m23
Fresh Face

That is very hard question! All of urban decay eyeshadow palettes are incredible! Especially the naked heat and cherry. But I would have to say my favourite is the backtalk lipstick! Perfect shade and it’s creamy and last all day! Vice Comfort Matte Lipstick 3G - Backtalk - Urban Decay 

Nicole_C
Winging It

I would love to try out the new honey palette! My favourite Urban Decay product is the Naked 2 Palette - it’s amazing for everyday use and glam night out makeup! 

Rs1
Getting Lippy

24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Heartless - Urban Decay  love the whole range it stays put and is so well pigmented! Would Love this palette as a cheeky addition 😍❤️

georgiahepworth
First Base

I use the Naked Reloaded daily. Brilliant shades, easily blend-able with great pigment. Would love to try the new honey palette, it looks amazing! Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Bellywalker
Fresh Face

My fave has got to be Beached Bronzer 9G - Bronzed - Urban Decay  I love a sun kissed bronzey look - summery all year round so this palette looks perfect for my style😍😍

Lettys_Sparkle
Fresh Face

So hard to pick just one!!! But my favourite product would have to be Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay !!! It’s my all time favourite and it’s the Palette I use the most out of my whole collection!!! 

Estarr
First Base

I’ve never used UD makeup before and I was actually considering buying Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay so if I was to have a favourite, that would be the one! The colours are just perfect for my complexion. 

Chelseasmilej
Fresh Face

The urban decay all nighter setting spray is my go to product! I used to work long shifts 6:30 until 11pm and I’d set my face in the morning and the make up wouldn’t move off my face! It’s incredible! I also have the urban decay naked heat pallets which is my favourite for the autumn/winter months! Goes perfectly with my skin colour

minaf27
Chilling Out

my absolute favorite product from urban decay is the   Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay   it is perfect for everyday use and I can't seem to get enough of it. it fits my skin tone well and I can use it for a natural look. it is very pigmented too so I can use a little and still get my money's worth. I recommend it for anyone to try out especially if it's their first time to buy a naked pallet as it goes with everyone's skin tone. 

YalUp12
Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is the Naked HEAT Palette. The colours are so pigmented and there’s a shade for every type of look. I’d love to try this one! Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  

Megaanjs
First Base

My absolute favourite Urban Decay palette is the Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay  you can create endless looks with it and it’s guaranteed to make you look fierce. 

RachDee95
Fresh Face

One of my all-time favourite UD products has to to be Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay It really does make eyeshadow stick and as someone prone to makeup smudges from oily eyelids this is the dream! It’s also the perfect base colour too, where it doesn’t affect the colour put on top of it. Plus it’s not super heavy or sticky - also a win! 

georgia_vic
First Base

One of favourite urban decay products is the heavy metal glitters. Such versatile products which can be used on the eyes & the lips, at some points I’ve even used them on my brows!! I find they just add the perfect amount of glitter & look amazing in person but even in pictures, they don’t lose the shine!! I also love the setting sprays, do what they say. Keep your make up on & looking amazing. I also find by using the setting sprays they almost melt powders into my skin & make everything look like my skin but 100 times better!! #Allnightersettingspray #Spacecoeboy 

louissah
Getting Lippy

I would love to be given the chance to try this!! Love the colours and the sparkles ... xxx

Gillianag73
Blending In

My favourite and most bought is urban decay all nighter setting spray 118ml 

AmyBeth
First Base

Urban Decay is my favourite go to brand, especially as its cruelty free! My favourite is the Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay Its perfect to take away with me as I can create any look for any night out Smiley Happy 

ElizabethRiding
Winging It

Oh boy this palette is ALL THE THINGS I LOVE! I never got any of the Naked palettes sadly, money was never quite available to splash out on a luxury/prestige cosmetics palette Smiley Sad so this would be amazing!

In terms of favourites, 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Perversion - Urban Decay is my absolute Holy Grail black pencil liner - smudgable (is that a word?!) and blendable but then BAM sets like concrete and won’t budge! Good for waterline/tightline too, fake a thicker set of lashes Smiley LOL

Leesoh
Fresh Face

My fave product is the Naked Smoky Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Fail Bait - Urban Decay  but it would be great to try out a lighter and  brighter palette, just in time for the Christmas party season!

ilovedebenhams1
Winging It

My favourite is Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay  I love urban Decay and would love the chance to try the new palette  xx

gwen
First Base

I love the Urban Decay Naked range, and would absolutely love to try out the new addition! My all time favourite Urban Decay product, however, has to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay . An absolute necessity for my beauty collection!

ilovedebenhams1
Winging It

I love urban Decay palette 3 would love to win xx Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay 

LemonCats
Winging It

I really like UD and have a few ‘go-to’ products. My favourite is the Naked Smoky Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Fail Bait - Urban Decay  It’s so easy to use!

emmaaraeeee
First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product has to be the Limited Edition Vice Lipstick 3.4G - Heat - Urban Decay range. These were so unusual yet so fabulous. They make the perfect autumn lipstick. I always get SO many compliments when I wear them Heart

Chemeeks
Winging It

Would love to try this 😍 think it would go so nicely with my skin tone. My favourite urban decay product would have to be Vice Sheer Lipstick 3G - Morning After - Urban Decay  gives my lips such a natural glow, absolutely love it 🥰 

HannahJ
First Base

I would absolutely love to try this! 😍 My favourite product (so far! 😉) is the Eyeshadow Primer Potion in ‘Eden’ it makes every single colour pop!  X

Gingercoops
First Base

I love the urban decay all nighter setting spray! All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Urban Decay 

Bethany_Jane
Chilling Out

My absolute favorite is the original naked pallet as this was the first eye pallet I was bought and which led to a long love for make up and skin care.  This new pallet brings a touch of glam to the old trusted original and would look great on my dressing table.  Good luck to everyone entering! 

GiaWow
Fresh Face

I really love these honey colours the smokey black looks beautiful too. My favourite Urban decay product is #NakedHeat

Nicsamson86
Winging It

You guys are so generous with your testers and freebies 💕 would love to try this as it looks like a good all rounder palette 😍 My fave UD product atm is #urbandecaynakedpetiteheatpalette as love the tones in it for my green eyes. Love how portable it is for my make up bag too �

Theonlyemj
Fresh Face

@EllenL  until recently it was the #allnightersettingspray cos how could do the other be?? Until I tried the new Stay Naked foundation which has absolutely stolen the top spot! Never tried any of their eyeshadow yet though!

ChloeWarner
First Base

My favourite Urban decay Palette has to be Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  🍒🍒🍒  My everyday palette is Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay   but when I want to express my inner diva it’s got to be cherry 🍒  Really excited for the honey 🍯 palette. Looks stunning! May purchase the Cherry and Honey lip plumpers 👀😏💕

Ameera32
Fresh Face

I love Urban Decay products! I recently just purchased their new foundation and concealers and I have to say that they have quality products. 

With that being said My favourite product is  Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay . I’ve bought this twice now and I love the colour selection and the quality of the pigment. 

I would love the opportunity to try the new Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette as it looks like something i would love.  

Ameera x 

izzybaker151
First Base

I love the Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  because it’s got such a great selection of colours and it’s a beautiful easy to use texture !

rosiedayzzz
First Base

My favourite Urban decay product has got to be the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay , the colours are bold and beautiful 😍  and this new palette looks just as stunning, definitely my must have as I love bees🐝 and the colours are stunning 😍

Cooptime
Getting Lippy

the Urban Decay palette looks amazing, lovely Autumn colours, are right up my street, i would really like to try Smiley Happy

Aka
Winging It

I love the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  didnt realise how good this was until I slept in my makeup and woke up with a full face looking better than when I first applied it (don't try this at home I've already done it for you!) I also like the Optical Illusion Face Primer 28Ml - Urban Decay  it blurs your skin and makes it look like you have a filter on your face. Just need to admit I haven't ever tried their shadows and would love to!

ngergov
Winging It

If I am to win this my wife will love me even more :-) I remember years ago when these were not very popular in the UK, I had to order them them from the US and the #buildyourownpalette  (Nirvana) was my absolute favourite. I was able to choose the shades that my wife loves and uses most and buy more of them and actually match them - one box, one look which was very useful and time saving concept and I am taking full credit for it.

ym_
Fresh Face

My favourite UD product is Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay ! I also have Naked 2 palette but Naked Cherry matches my summer skin tone more. I’d love to try these beautiful honey colours xxx

Hinisha
Getting Lippy

My favourite product from Urban Decay is the Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay . Since this has been released, I’ve hardly used any other palette as all the colours you need are in one! For someone whose on the go and wants to achieve a day to night look, this has been a saviour and one travel necessity that I take with me everywhere I go!

jackieelty
Winging It

My favourite Urban Decay product is still the #AllNighterSettingSpray It's a must have for all!

Akl
First Base

Naked 2 eyeshadow palette 💅🏼

Jemmagreen
First Base

My favourite urban decay product is defo the #allnightersettingspray as it keeps everything in tact no matter what life throws at you! 💖

Pooja123
First Base

I love all products.

My favourite is #sin Afterglow Highlighter Palette

Roisin18
Fresh Face

I have always loved the eyeshadow palettes my Urban  Decay and over the years I have tried the naked palettes 1-4, and the tiny matte palettes. My all time favourite product is a toss up between the Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay. or the Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay 

Also love the original naked palette and managed to bag another one before they were discontinued.

Great products!!!