cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Aedinm
First Base

My favourite Urban decay product off all time has to be the Perversion Black Mascara 12Ml - Urban Decay  there is literally no mascara that can top it! 

Bella_NINA
Getting Lippy

Wow wow wow !!!! Would love to trial this !!!! My favourite Urban Decay is Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner 7Ml - spandex - Urban Decay 

the colours and sparkle are amazing but it’s not too over the top and can be built up if you want to sparkle even more ! It lasts all day and night and I always get asked where it’s from when I wear it ❤️ So I would love to compliment it with this pallette ❤️💜💙

Edibble
First Base

Man what I wouldn’t give to just be able to have alllllll the UD stuff 😂 my favourite product HAS to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay !! As much as I love the palettes especially Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay no makeup can survive without a good setting spray! Duh?!  If I won one of these it would be such a good birthday present... yes it my birthday today 😂😂 xxx 

Abitofgreen
First Base

Omg, crossing my fingers, been waiting to get my hands on this for so long, I love my Born to Run and Naked palettes! How can I choose a favourite product? I have so many... I use both the prep and setting spray every. Single. Day. So they’re probably my favourite go to! All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  Rebound Collagen-Infused Complexion Prep Priming Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Bar6ara
Winging It

My absolute fave Urban Decay product is the Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay !! The COLOURS!!! How they blend so beautifully....and how my look lasts so long. THIS is why my biggest passion is make up. A product like this gets my creative juices going and makes me feel amazing to boot! When I want to reflect my rebellious side, I grab for this palette. 

HMC1
First Base

My favourite #urbandecay product is the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Heartless - Urban Decay  it makes me eyes pop and can be paired with a nude eye shadow for the day or a sparkly one for the evening!

Ngirl
Winging It

Naked Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 1.5 - Urban Decay

Love this foundation and would love to try the pallette 😍

Happyshopaholic
Winging It

It has to be the Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Lovely mattes, I use it everyday!  Heart

Tajdar
Winging It

My favourite #urbandecay product is the full coverage foundation I love it shade 4.515687065291756345352363869562534.jpg

Eglebaltim
Winging It
ElleXX
Fresh Face

Wow the new Honey Palette looks amazing!

My favourite Urban Decay product has to be the Naked Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Urban Decay  so far xx

Siobhan13
Winging It

Amazing giveaway, my favourite Urban Decay product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Bernie98
Fresh Face

Omg I love urban decay! It’s one of my favourite brands, their makeup is incredible. My favourite product is probably the Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay its so rich and pigmented, yet the colour story allows everyday looks and more glam looks. The All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay is another favourite of mine, keeps your makeup in place ALL DAY! I would absolutely love the naked honey palette! It looks so buttery and creamy and just everything I’d want in a new palette.  

Cally0715
Fresh Face

@EllenL What an amazing opportunity!

Over the years, urban decay has been a staple to use brand due to its formula and pigmentation. On my 13th birthday I was bought the Naked 3 palette the day after release. Then on my 16th birthday the Naked Cherry palette! In between that the all nighter setting spray is an obvious must. I’ve grown up with urban decay and hope I get to try out this palette. Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Lucy20043
First Base

My favourite product from UD at the moment is the stay naked foundation! It’s an awesome product and gives me the coverage I want whether it’s light or full coverage. It stays on all day and makes my skin look amazing!!

#StayNakedFoundation

Laura7638
Fresh Face

My favourite product has got to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay . It’s the best setting spray I have ever tried and I swear by it to keep my makeup in place during busy days and wild nights out. Gotta always have the travel one handy aswell just in case anything starts to slip 

Sumi80
Getting Lippy

This looks amazing. Honestly, I haven't used UD products before but I really want to try as many makeup artist are talking about  Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay

abip111
First Base

My favourite urban decay product is the Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay , I have tried numerous primers but this is the best for sure! Love it! 

Carmen
Fresh Face

My favourite urban decay product is the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  I’M IN LOVE! 

Siobhanlaura
Fresh Face

My absolute fave Urban Decay products have to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay teamed with the Elements Eyeshadow Palette for instant glamour ❤️😍✨ Screenshot_20190917_085331.jpg

Lizzie47
Fresh Face

Love love love urban Decay 🥰 I’d love to win & try this new product 

I’m  win to this... please help

Amy123
First Base

Personally, I love all the eyeshadows from urban decay but the Heat palette has to be my favourite with the perfect balance of shimmer and rich deep shades to suit my pale complexion. This palette also blends smoothly and allows you to gradually build up colour to suit you. It’s just the right palette  to use coming into the colder months with its autumnal tones and the colours can be used to match any outfit or occasion, from the everyday look to late night glamour.

LottieJefford
First Base

My all time favourite Urban Decay product has to be the Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay ! It is perfect for a simple neutral pink look during the day 💗  But you can really vamp it up at night with a  metallic smokey eye ✨It blends like a dream and the colours build up with ease, so it’s the ideal palette for people who are new to the make up game 💁🏻‍♀️ What’s more, it looks amazing with all different eye colours, especially making blue and green eyes pop 👀 the large mirror and free brush also makes it ideal for travelling. It’s a win, win, win, win, win in my opinion 🙌🏼

Stephmiley2010
Fresh Face

Recently started using urban decay love the products

Jenhxx
Fresh Face
Nazzy83
Winging It

Love all of the urban decay eyeshadow palletes but the no 1 product has to be the all nighter setting spray....it is so good...the best setting spray.

tina-scott
Winging It

my favourite product is the born to run pallete

Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Sinead2
Fresh Face

My favourite products are the naked 3 palette and naked skin. 

Naked Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 1.5 - Urban Decay 

Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay 

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

You need to reply on the original post to be in with a chance, @MariposaTT

Good luck!

FK3
Fresh Face

i love the urban decay eyeshadows my most favourite is Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  it’s so buttery and applies beautifully with a good range of colours. Blends like a dream. I bought 2 from Debenhams kept one for me and gifted one to my friend who loved mine. Highly recommend this palette if someone wants just one palette with different colour options. F3AE89AD-6921-4114-8724-755F44DD37A4.jpeg

keeley-ford
Winging It

My fave is #urbandecayallnighter foundation ! But also the liquid lipsticks are lush too! I’d love to try this palette it looks beautiful x

Kate90
Fresh Face

Definitely the eyeshadow primer potion. Nothing works like it, best out there!! Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay 

sah_wills
First Base

I love Urban Decay! My favourite products are the #allnighter makeup setting spray and their eyeshadows - they are amazing. My favourite eyeshadow for day to day wear is #straydog.  I would love to test the new palette 🎨 as I’ve just had a baby and wearing very minimal makeup at the moment. Would be nice to try something new. Please pick me 🙏🏼 

EmilyCaroline23
First Base

My favourite urban decay product without any doubt is definitely the Naked Skin Shapeshifter Contour Palette - Urban Decay as it perfectly contours my cheekbones and stays on all night. The colours are perfect for a natural skin tone or if you want would like to fake tan then there is the dark version of the palette too. 

Kalina92
First Base

My favourite product is the Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay Those warm tones 😍

Jenfer86
Winging It

I'd love to try this new pallette. The colours are just beautiful. I couldn't live without my UD palettes! My ultimate fave product has to be the Naked Smoky Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Fail Bait - Urban Decay  but I also love the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  must have items in my make up collection! 

EmmVictoria
Fresh Face

The Naked Heat eyeshadow palette has to be my favourite at the moment! I love Urban Decay eyeshadow as it is so pigmented! Can’t wait for this one to be released ❤️ Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay 

JoinLondon
Getting Lippy

My favourite Urban Decay product is Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay - one of my all time faves Smiley Happy

EmilyCaroline23
First Base

My favourite urban decay product without any doubt is definitely the Naked Skin Shapeshifter Contour Palette - Urban Decay  as it perfectly contours my cheekbones and stays on all day and  all night. The lighter palette is neutral skin tone colours and perfectly matches your natural skin tone for during the day. If I fake tan for a night out then I use the darker version of this palette as it too is perfect for contouring, shading and highlighting the face and collar bones. 

axiturner
Fresh Face

My absolute favourite product from Urban Decay is their B6 Vitamin Infused Complexion Prep Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay . It works as a fantastic primer but can also be used day to day, even if no makeup is being applied. It refreshens, brightens and thanks to the B6 vitamin, it hydrates, minimizes pores and reduces redness. It is a great product to have for someone with combination/oily skin!

elliehuppert
First Base

Ohhh this is so exciting. 

My fave product is the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Bex6911
Winging It

I've not been lucky enough to try many urban decay products but I was gifted the Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay and I must say its one of the best palettes I've used. I'd be very happy and grateful to be able to try the new honey palette Smiley Happy

Emma164
Fresh Face

My absolute favorite, cannot go without it, UD item is my black pencil eyeliner in perversion. It is literally the blackest black and stays on perfectly! 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Perversion - Urban Decay 

Rachbabe1989
First Base

Love so many but my favourite has got to be All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  amazing for setting every thing in place 💕

Lucyalice
First Base

Hi my all time fave product has to be  Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay ! Such a fantastic range of colours for day make up. The neutral tones are great for enhancing my eyes and making me look less sleepy! And of course it has to be set with All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  Smiley Happy

Clairesimp85
Winging It

My favourite urban decay product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  it keeps my make up perfectly in place all day and night. 

Vali
Getting Lippy
Eve16
First Base

My favourite forever and always is the original Naked Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Urban Decay  It was my first high end palette and the palette that got me into makeup. I remember being so excited to wake up and play with all the colours every morning ❤️❤️❤️

Kiran1
Getting Lippy

@EllenL My favourite isNaked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay ❤ love the colours and it would be amazing to try this new one.

HayleyP96
First Base

Absolutely love urban decay products. The top has got to be Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay which I loved working alongwith Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay on sunday night for our business awards bash!! Beautiful colours and the sparkle in them, just amazing. Cannot wait to try Honey palette!!