cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Isabelle127
Getting Lippy
@EllenL thank you for the amazing opportunity to review this Urban Decay palette. I have not try any of their products yet, it would be a great way to start!
Abahia
Fresh Face
DonnaRoberts
Fresh Face

Would love to test this. Favourite product so far Urban Decay Naked 3 palette! 😍 Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay 

Gemmalynsey
First Base

Urban Decay is my go to for all eyes, the primer potion is a goodie but my favourite is Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay , so many beautiful shades and so many potential looks but I wear it more in the winter. This new palette looks like the perfect colours for all year round! 

Kieren
Fresh Face
FlickeringEmber
Winging It

I've been eagerly anticipating this release but until now my favourite has been Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay as there isn't a single colour I don't like or wouldn't use and it makes my blue eyes pop.

Shopper57
Winging It

Naked 3 pallette is my favourite live the life with new honey one would be a nice treat 

KatieRose
Getting Lippy

My favourite Urban Decay product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay it holds your makeup in place all day/night, but is also great sprayed on your makeup brush before applying eyeshadow or highlighter powder to make it go on better ❤️

MagicWand
Fresh Face

My absolute favourite UD item is the Ud Pro Tapered Blending Brush - Urban Decay. When it arrived, I knew it was going to be a match made in heaven. The gorgeous ferrule alone gave me chills. The brush works likes a dream. Yassss. Using it has completely ruined every other brand for me, so much so that I bought 14 more UD pro brushes to make my life complete. @EllenL, I would love the opportunity to review this beauty for you and have the palette meet the UD Pro group I have waiting at home for it. After all: 🎶 I just took a DNA test, turns out imma 100% yo girl

AlexOlivia615
First Base

Urban decay is one of my all time favourite brands with such creamy pigmented formulas. My favourite urban decay product is definitely the Moon Dust Eye Shadow - Space Cowboy - Urban Decay  or the Moon Dust Eye Shadow - Diamond Dog - Urban Decay  the pigmentation on the moon dust single eyeshadows is insane! So buttery and and they give the effect of your eye looking wet and just dripping in shine and sparkle!

ClairyMcFairy
First Base

I am a MUA so I use Urban Decay A LOT when working on weddings, my most used pallet is Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay as it has all the perfect shades for bridal make up.  Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay is one of my other go-to pallets and I absolutely love Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay for myself as the red and orange tones really compliment out blue eyes!! I would absolutely love to try the new honey pallet it will be perfect for those golden Christmas looks! xxx

NEELAMLEE6
Winging It

When I got my first ever job. I treated myself to the original #Naked palette. I still to this day have one that I use and a spare one when I heard about it being discontinued. I love the browns and how you can have a natural look during the day and build on it for a beautiful smokey look. #urban decay 

Frostie1478
Fresh Face

The naked palettes are always lovely. Fabulous colours xx

Trude1271
Fresh Face

Urban Decay what can I say about their products? I am a 40 something year old and find their products excellent quality.  My favourite is their Naked palette as it’s highly pigmented and great on a skin that’s getting a little more mature shall I say.  The Naked palette has all the colours you would need for either a subtle day look or a more dramatic evening look (like a smokey eye).  Would LOVE to have the new honey palette as it looks highly pigmented for it to last all day or night and the colours look amazing.   

Mywi
Winging It

If I have to choose, I guess I would have to say All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  ❤️❤️

AngharadGreen
Fresh Face

#all nightersetting spray 118ml - urban decay has to be my favourite. Great for when I get to go on my mammy nights out and to look human!

Rachele_w
Fresh Face

I absolutely love the Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay its a classic and I have 2 of them so I can keep one at my house and one at my boyfriends house!

happyemily
First Base

Through Urban Decay’s Naked palettes I have learned so much about make up. I love them so much & have now started collecting the petite versions for use everywhere I go. My favourite Urban Decay product is Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay for it’s beautiful red-tone colour range & breathtaking packaging

Ele7
Blending In

Has to be the original Naked 1 or reloaded got my first one over 10 years ago and I still use it every day!! All time favourite Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 🥰🥰🥰

Niamhella
First Base

My favourite urban decay product would be the Naked Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 1.0 - Urban Decay  amazing weightless feel and coverage.

alicebclark
First Base

The heat palette is my fave thing ever 😍 #heatpalette 

Danie03
Fresh Face

I’m new starting out with make up but practice makes perfect urban decay has been one of my favourite pallets to learn with also the setting spray is a good fave X Kristen Bright Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  is fantastic I love all I’ve tried 

Aliyah_zz
Getting Lippy

Urban decay has so many fab products but my fave has to be the naked heat palette I just love the shade of shadows in the palette and they blend so beautifully.  💗

Chloburton
First Base

My all time favourite product from urban decay is definitely their high shine lip glosses! I’ve got 3 and nearly running out! And also I love there Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation 9G - Medium Light Cool - Urban Decay 

ShelleyTil
Getting Lippy

Would love to win this as it looks lovely, don't have a favourite Urban Decay as I've never tried it so this would be a good starting point for me 

LauraMaria18
Winging It

I am in love with the X Kristen Vice Liquid Lipstick - Urban Decay It is beautiful and I love it! X

bm2590
First Base

It’s got to be Naked Skin One And Done Tinted Moisturiser 40Ml - Light Medium - Urban Decay - the perfect daily coverage when you don’t want a full face! The SPF is an extra added bonus!

Hannah171
Fresh Face

My fave urban decay product is the Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  I love the colours and the pigmentation .

Jules4871
Winging It

I think my favourite has to be the original naked palette.  This was my first "proper " eye shadow palette.  Prior to this id only used avon! I now how the cherry palette and born to run. Such fab colours and blend so easily.  I also adore the setting spray ..  its amazing!..

Id love to try the honey palette.  I adore the colours . Perfect for the pending Christmas party season!

Sophs2412
First Base

I recently bought the Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  palette to go with my  Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  absolutely obsessed with the palettes and would love the chance to try the newest one 😍

Graciously
Getting Lippy

Which Urban decay product I love the most? Where do I even start? I've had the Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay since forever which  I love. I've got a sample size of the Naked Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 13.0 - Urban Decay and it's helped to build my confidence because it completely covers my scarring from a childhood accident. And off course I love the All Nighter Travel Size Make Up Setting Spray 30Ml - Urban Decay 

Giorgi
First Base

Just started using the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  and it is amazing! Would love to add to my collection!

H-Besty54
First Base

Lovely Collection of colours i always think they really bring the colour of your eyes out beautiful urban Decay range xx

Holliec1988
Getting Lippy

Heavy Metal Glitter Liner Trio - Urban Decay this has to be my favourite urban decay product and it was also the very first urban decay product I ever bought. It's really get to make your eyes really stand out on a night out I love it and would love to try the amazing new pallette 

LisaC22
Fresh Face

I love Urban Decay products. My all time favourite product has to be the #Eyeshadow Primer Potion  which is perfect for pairing with this palette.

Megprice96
First Base

Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay

I swear i’ve used this every day since I bought it! ❤️

Ashleighbolton9
First Base

Urban Decay has always been a favourite brand of mine, my favourite things are the eyeshadow primer, naked skin foundation, de-slick setting spray and of course the gorgeous eyeshadow palettes. My favourite being the the Naked 2 palette, id love to try the new honey palette and play around with the gorgeous tones 

charlotteglad
First Base

My favourite urban decay product is 100% the Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay  it’s amazing and the colours are so beautiful and powerful. However, i can’t fault any of there other eye shadows. 

Alex3
Fresh Face

How can I just pick one!? I use the Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  pallets which I just love. I don’t use anything else  the eyebrow powder the Naked Skin Shapeshifter Contour Palette - Urban Decay  Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Fair Warm - Urban Decay  there is more but I could just go on forever 😂❤️  

@EllenL 

Katosmond1981
Winging It

#All Nighter Setting Spray Urban Decay is my  favourite  Product and actually the only one I tried, I would like to try this pallet it’s look fantastic! 

C-Fitz92
Winging It

It’s too hard to pick! My top 2 favourite #urbandecay products are the #heavymetal glitters and the #nakedskin foundation 🕺

NicholaJane
Fresh Face

I LOVE Urban Decay for so many reasons, the main reason is that they are cruelty free! Heart

For daytime I use Naked Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 3.25 - Urban Decay and night time for more coverage and a flawless finish All Nighter Full Coverage Longwear Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 3.5 - Urban Decay .

AMAZING coverage foundations with no cakey feel! 

I have a slightly oily nose with larger pores so I use De-Slick Face Primer 28Ml - Urban Decay, you have to press it into the pores to give a poreless finish with no grease look at all! It helps the makeup stay on for longer too! WINNER.

Twiggzy
First Base

This palette looks stunning! My go to urban decay product and make up bag staple is Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay  I've not been without it for years

Rachel_h
Blending In

This looks amazing!!

My favourite product is the #allnighter setting spray. It kept my wedding day makeup looking fab until the I woke up the next day haha

Nicolelouise_56
First Base

My best and favourite can’t live without product has to be #allnightersettingspray

CM_5
First Base

I love all the UD products my favourite was the #electric palette  ( which is now discontinued) another is Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  I love making natural looks and glamming them up, the palette blends easily and create stunning makeup looks, as a makeup artist I love to try all things urban decay 

Sym
Fresh Face

My favourite eyeshadow that I own is the Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  the colours are beautiful and the pigment is insane. Would really like to try out this palette as Urban Decay seems to the only eyeshadow palettes that I like compared to other brands. 

NRG
Fresh Face

Wow these colours would look amazing with Asian clothes! I’ve never actually tried Urban Decay products but would love the opportunity to try these eye shadows. 

JenBren
Getting Lippy

favo Urban Decay  product would be the new vegan cruelty free #stay naked foundation

And i love the other nude palettes of eye shadows - so versatile - would love to test and review this new golden wonder xx

xxclarabellexx
First Base

I love so many of their products, but my favourite is their Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation 9G - Medium Warm - Urban Decay would love to try this