cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Fresh Face

My all time fave from urban decay has to be All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban DecaY

Its become almost an obsession 

thank you for the chance 

First Base

I love all urban decay products. Right now I love the glitter eyeliners and Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay I also can’t get enough if the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  🤩

First Base

I think my favourite is probably the urban decay cherry eyeshadow palette! I love all the warm red / brown shades in it. Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Fresh Face

I have a few UD products that I wouldn’t be without but my absolute favourite is the Perversion Black Mascara 12Ml - Urban Decay  it’s hands down the best mascara on the market.

Fresh Face

I love Urban Decay so it is hard to narrow it down... however, Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  is an absolute game changer! Love it for nights out but some of the colours even work for day time wear! 

First Base

There are so many amazing products that I have found with Urban Decay.

One of my most favourite purchases I made with my first proper adult wage was the Naked Flushed Make Up Palette - going Native - Urban Decay  which consisted of a bronzer/highlighter/blush and I'd never seen a pallet with all three of those things work so well together it was absolutely beautiful! Another favourite of mine is the Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Extra Deep Neutral - Urban Decay which I couldn't live without! The product sells itself, it goes on so well with a matte but non-chalky finish. But since I have to decide my MOST favourite product I am going to say theAll Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Urban Decay  as it has gotten me through so many all nighters of dancing and having fun and my makeup has never budged an inch when using it. I would consider it to be my holy grail product and no other setting spray that I've used has ever compared. I even used it to set my makeup for my wedding in Mexico which was in 30° heat! This product really can stand up to any test!

Winging It

I love UD naked palettes but my favourite will always be All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay - it’s a life saver in summer and special occasions!

Fresh Face

I have so many favourite products including the original naked palette which is amazing. I love the pigmentation and how long the shadows last. Especially when I use them on clients for weddings. But the ultimate game changer for me is the all nighter spray. Being a make up artist for weddings, theatre and geneal occasions this has to be the best product I use.  So many of my clients have been and bought this product. It is the best All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  

First Base

Favourite product is the Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  it would've been the original but after it being discontinued these shades are the next best thing. True colours and super bendable.

Total Glossip

I love the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay !!! It’s a MUST in my makeup bag! 

Fresh Face

My favourite urban decay products are All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  and Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay .

Would love to try the new palette xx

Fresh Face

My all time favourite UD product is the Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay  both the original and the Sin versions, they are the only primers that seem to keep my eyeshadow on all day without fail!! I also love all of the palettes as the shadows always have a great formula 🖤

Fresh Face

I love Urban Decays eyeshadow palettes and would love to try this out. my favourite is Naked Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Urban Decay .

First Base

This palette looks beautiful! Would love to try it!

So many amazing urban decay products but my absolute favourite has always been the original naked palette and I always finish my make up with All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay - I recommend this to everyone and anyone who wears make up! 😍

Fresh Face

Urban decay produce some great products and their naked pallets provide so many different looks so I look forward to trying the new honey pallet, however #allnighersettingspray is the best! 

First Base

My favorite UD pallet is Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay  which was my first one too. After that i tried the Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay  and the all nighter fix spray! Love them all x

First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product is the heavy metal liner, it is so glittery and lasts all day. I love it so much I have even got my mum in to the collection! Heavy Metal Glitter Liner Trio - Urban Decay  Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner 7.5Ml - Catcall - Urban Decay 

First Base

Loving UD's #All Nighter Setting Spray - it's a must have!!

Fresh Face

I love the urban decay #opticalIllusionprimer it's amazing and wouldn't use anything else now x

Winging It

I absolutely love the naked heat palette and the stay naked concealer/foundation

#urbandecay #UD heat

First Base

My absolute fave has to be Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay - but I could always be swayed to having a new favourite ❤️

Winging It

I have never had any Urban Decay products. I have brought them for my daughter previously. This palette looks great as it is a lot of colours that I use for my stage work, and I normally only use budget brands on myself. #parenthood, 😂 would be great to try this. 

First Base

Urban decay is my favourite make up brand, my current favourite is the Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay after falling in love with the original naked palette I was over the moon when this was released. The colours are perfect for everyday wear and for evening glam and so easy to blend! I would love to win the naked honey palette, as soon as I saw its release it was straight on my birthday list!! 

Fresh Face

My favourite #urbandecay product is anti ageing eyeshadow primer which would work brilliantly with this palette.

Winging It

My go to for day and night Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay 

Winging It

This pallette looks amazing! My favourite makeup product from Urban decay is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay ❤❤

Winging It

I have always loved the look of the Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  and alll the naked palettes but never been able to buy one. I’d love to try! All the colours look so wearable !

First Base

It’s hard to pick just one product! Urban decay has been my go to brand since I was a teenager! Can’t resist the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay for nights out! Really keeps make up in place 

First Base

I used to go for all the cheap brands and one day my sister took be into Debenhams to try out #urbandecay  best ever thing I got was the blusher pallete which ive still got 😍 brillant makeup thats worth the price thank you #urbandecay 

First Base

I really like lots of products by urban decay and can't wait to try these gold tones as gold's match my skin tone. My favourite product has to be the setting spray All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Winging It

My favourite product has to be Stay Naked Foundation. Would really love to try the UD eyeshadow Palette, all my favourite colours in one palette.

Getting Lippy

@EllenL wrote:

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

@EllenL
Blending In

My Favourite product so far from UD is the Eyeshasow Primer Potion and the Setting Spray All Nighter. It has literally changed this oily skin girl's  life.  I thought it was impossible to have a good makeup day specially since I wear glasses and my makeup always rubs off.

Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay 

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

#UrbanDecay

First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product is Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay ❤️ The eyeshadow goes on very equally and all colours look really nice🤷🏼‍♀️ Definitely My favourite palette!!!!❤️

Fresh Face
Winging It

My favourite product would have to be #Naked Palette 2 - Urban Decay - it’s my go to every day so would be great to try something new.

First Base

My favourite is  Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  😍😍😍

Winging It

Hi I would love to try this palette. My favourite urban decay product is the #nakedpallette3 I have created so many lovely looks with it!

First Base

I love all of the palettes. The game of thrones inspired one is so cool but if I had to choose I’d say my favourite is Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay I just love all of the colours in there. So deep and rich.

First Base

The Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay will always have a special place in my heart. It has truly stood the test of time as I usually find myself reaching for it over any other (or newer) palette. 

Getting Lippy

I have never had the opportunity to try any urban decay products so this would be an amazing treat to review this love all of the different colour shades. Thank you

Winging It

Omg I would love to try this these are my colours I use.. it looks gorgeous. My fave urban decay product by far is Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation 9G - Medium Warm - Urban Decay 

Winging It

Wow honey looks amazing would love to try . I started using urban decay when the original naked eyeshadow palette came out and have stuck with the brand ever since , love the eyeshadow primer  but if I have to pick one product then it’s Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay I use it every day and love the base tone mixed with smokey brown ‘tease’ shade and topped with the gold ‘half baked’ and use ‘bootycall’ as a highlight under the brow bone . Makes  my eyes pop   . Hope I get to try the new honey as the colours look perfect for me . 

Winging It

Love love love this honey pallet. I am definitely not sweet enough I need this in my life. 😍

Fresh Face

My favourite product is Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay Really like the different shades of reds/pinks!

Fresh Face

My favorite UD products has to be Naked Heat and Naked Cherry. The colours are perfect for my hair and skin tone and I always get compliments on my makeup when I’m wearing it.  Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Winging It

It’s not been easy picking my favourite product, however the one that has changed and influenced my confidence the most would have to be the Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay . As a mum to be I’ve struggled with my changing appearance and always find the eye shadow pallet is the perfect way to help me create looks to boost myself! 

Fresh Face
Blending In

My favourite urban decay product is the Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Fair Warm - Urban Decay  the coverage is amazing and it doesn’t cake! Plus the shade is a perfect brightening for the under eyes!  I  haven’t  tried any of the eyeshadows since the first naked palette so this would be amazing to try out! 

Winging It

@EllenL wrote:

@EllenL

@EllenL