cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Fresh Face

Without a doubt my fave UD product is the Brow Blade Ink Stain And Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil - Dark Drapes - Urban Decay  it has literally changed my brow game!! 

Would love to try this palette! I’ve been living for rich shimmers recently🖤

First Base

My favourites are Naked Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 4.0 - Urban Decay  so sad they are discontinuing it but I have tried its replacement and it’s lovely. I also LOVE the moon dust shadows in Moon Dust Eye Shadow - Space Cowboy - Urban Decay & Moon Dust Eye Shadow - Diamond Dog - Urban Decay 

First Base

I have many products from Urban Decay: eyeshadow palettes, eyeshadow primers, and their foundation. I love eyeshadow palettes and would love to try the new one.

My all time favourite is Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  because I love all the colours from this palette, it just awesome and makes my make up looks warm and glamorous! Plus there's brush inside, love it! 

First Base

I really love urban decay palettes! Super pigmented, I really like using the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay , lovely autumn shades in there to use as we transition into autumn! 

First Base

I few urban decay items I use on a daily basis Naked Ultimate Basics Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay I also love my Moon Dust Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay when I'm going out. 

It's hard to choose my favourite product, but it will have to be ultimate matte palette as it's a product I've been using every day for over a year now and it's a perfect base for eye looks or, if I'm in a rush, it works well for a quick more natural look 

First Base

My favourite product is definitely the Conditioning Brush Cleanser 100Ml - Too Faced because it’s so versatile! Every single shade is wearable for every day but you can still make bold looks for special occasions☺️

Fresh Face

Urban decay are my absolute go to for all my make needs.. the fantastic range of eye palettes happen to be my absolute fav!!!#Naked cherry Eyeshadow palette-Urban Decay is amazing all the colours blend soo beautifully such rich colours too!!#full spectrum Eyeshadow palette-Urban Deacy opened me up to the whole rainbow and is always the first in my makeup kit 1st!! Love creating loud vibrant statement eyes with this pallete..from lipsticks to primers the whole range is amazing and I always look forward to something new to try.😍😍😍💗💗

Winging It

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  is my favourite Urban Decay product.

Fresh Face

Wow! I love UD eyeshadow because they are so pigmented. They look stunning. My favourite product has to be Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay  but for a special occasion I also love Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Fresh Face

My favourite product is my Naked Reloaded eyeshadow palette! I love the colours in there, especially the glittery colours. I also use the  All Nighter setting spray which is brilliant and makes it last way longer! I spray some on the brush once I’ve applied the eye shadow and it makes it last ages

Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Multimasker

I love urban decay makeup, possibly my fave makeup brand overall. I love the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  and the All Nighter Full Coverage Longwear Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 5.5 - Urban Decay. Especially if my skin is playing up due to my health it covers everything sooo flawlessly! Which gives me that little bit of extra confidence I need when my skin is bad.

Winging It

The new palette looks beautiful. My all time favourite is # glide on 24/7 eye pencil in hunter

Love this green. Makes my eye POPS🤣

Blending In

My favourite Urban Decay product is Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay I started using this nearly 4 years ago when I got married but now it is an everyday must have! Even if im not  wearing eyeshadow, primer potion in Minor Sin is perfect by itself. 

First Base

My fav product has got to be X Kristen Bright Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay at the moment perfect for those night out make up looks or for festivals 

Fresh Face

My favourite UD product is by far the All Nighter Pollution Protection Makeup Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay. Fun fact, my best friend was wearing it out in London one day and it was hailing like crazy. Her makeup didn't move one bit, and that's when we concluded which setting spray was the best in the market. And the scent is so fresh! 

Fresh Face

What a lovely prize to win! It’s hard for me to pick my favourite urban decay products because they are all so good and I have a tonne! Love the Vice Comfort Matte Lipstick 3G - Backtalk - Urban Decay lipstick, Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Fair Warm - Urban Decay, all the palettes and the eye primer!

Winging It

Im a huge fan of UD, i have a whole collection which I regularly use  for my everyday make up routine, it’s  hard to choose one but My all time favourite is Naked Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 2.5 - Urban Decay  however I love their Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Fair Warm - Urban Decay  and their eyeshadow palettes are my fav too Limited Edition Heavy Metals Eye Shadow Palette 20 X 0.8G - Urban Decay Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay #I’m also using theyEye Shadow Primer Potion Eye Primer 10Ml - Sin - Urban Decay and lastly my absolutely lifesaver All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  nearly forgot my Afterglow Highlighter Palette - Urban Decay 

Winging It

Thank you for this great opportunity @EllenL  would really love the opportunity to test this new product never really used #urban decay  products before do would love the chance to try this . First product I tried was when my friend started squirting stuff in my face after I done my make up to go out I was screaming going mad at her only to find out it was All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  and omg it was amazing so would love this chance to add some more #urban decay make up to my bag plus this is first time applying for these opportunities so fingers crossed and good luck to all who have entered

Fresh Face

My all time favorite Urban Decay product has to be #UrbanDecayAfterglowHighlighter Afterglow Highlighter 6.8G - Aura - Urban Decay 

I've tried so many different highlighters, and this one always comes up best, it even beats Chanel! I also have 5 of the Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes, my favorite of those is Naked 3! Smiley Happy

Fresh Face

My favourite is the Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay so would love to try the colours in this new one!

Winging It

Urban decay is one of my favourite beauty brands as it’s cruelty free and has a real edgy, alternative vibe about it while being super usable for every day.

My favourite product is hard to choose but would probably be my Vice XX Reloaded palette. It’s got everything  and can be used everyday from a work look to going out with the girls!

I love the ultimate basics palette too. So versatile. 👌🏻

Fresh Face

Love urban decay ! My favourite product at the moment has to be Naked Cherry palette. It’s such a gorgeous range of shades and so versatile. Naked Honey looks amazing! 

Fresh Face

My fav product is Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay  It lasts my eye makeup all day love and I love it!!

First Base

Literally love urban decay but my go to product to finish any look is my Razor Sharp Water-Resistant Longwear Liquid Eyeliner - Retrograde - Urban Decay 

this product is just gorgeous it gives you either thick or thin sharp lines and is to make great flicks at the end! Looks even better with some amazing blended eyeshadow from a naked palette 😁

Winging It

My favourite product is the Summer Collection Eye Shadow 1G - Blackout - Urban Decay it is honestly the blackest eyeshadow I have ever tried! 

Fresh Face

Would love to try out the new honey palette! I have always wanted to try their eyeshadows out after hearing so much about them! Currently my favourite #urbandecay product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay

Blending In

There are quite a few Urban Decay products I love. It’s great quality cosmetics. My favourite is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  and Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay 

First Base

I first discovered urban decay when I was in America about 15 years ago; and I haven’t looked back since. My favourite palette is definitely the #NakedCherryPalette-Urban decay  because it works with my skin tone all year round. It’s so good that I actually brought it twice and I leave one in my desk drawer at  work for those unexpected times when a drink after work turns into a night out! 😊 @SunshineBlue gotta keep shining 

First Base

My favourite product from the Urban Decay makeup line, has to be the #Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette. I use it nearly every day, great colours, and lasts a long time! 

First Base

I love urban decay products including all  the naked palettes my favourite being  heat. My favourite UD  prduct has to be the Optical Illusion Face Primer 28Ml - Urban Decay it's absolutely amazing and keeps your make up in place and flawless for hours. Would love the chance to try the new eyeshadow palette 

First Base

I have many great products from Urban Decay which I cannot go without, but the number 1 must have is the all nighter setting spray. My makeup doesn’t budge the whole day/night and it’s especially great when on holiday, kept in the fridge it cools you down.

Fresh Face

Opportunities like this are rare so after much consideration my favourite urban decay products has come to two. The All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay and Liquid Moon Dust Cream Eyeshadow - Recharged - Urban Decay spray a little all nighter on the lids, apply a brown shadow in your cut crease and then generously apply the liquid moon dust to your desired look and lock in again with the all nighter.  

First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product is definitely the All Nighter setting spray! Never lets me down, and I have 3 different sizes of bottle to be sure that I can keep one in the car, one in my handbag and one in my makeup case!! 

A trusty product which NOONE should live without ! All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  

Blending In

Thank you so much @EllenL for such a fantastic opportunity!! 

I really adore Urban Decay products, it’s difficult to choose, however my longest standing favourite has to be the Eye Shadow Primer Potion Eye Primer 10Ml - Sin - Urban Decay and the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay is my newer favourite as the formula and shade range is just sublime Smiley Very Happy

Their products really do last all day and night and I couldn’t live without them! I’ve been known by all my friends and family, to carry both items around everywhere with me 😂 Even though I’ve never needed to re-apply!! 

Blending In

I would love to try this product to compliment the rest of my make up regime which is all UD products.

The natural tones is something I have been waiting for as I have fair skin and blonde  hair. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Winging It

I use UD all the time and was thinking I need a new plate and this may be the one to get as it has most of my favourite colours in ! 

Fresh Face

I’ve been using urban decay since I was about 14, 14 years now, and I love their ethics and products quality. I love All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay it’s a god send for my sweaty face 😂

First Base

So excited about this!! The Naked Honey palette looks stunning. Amazing to see Joey King in the ad!! My favourite UD product is probably 

Limited Edition Heavy Metals Eye Shadow Palette 20 X 0.8G - Urban Decay  it's perfect for full on drama or just a creative take on a regular neutral day look, 70s glam rockers would have LOVED this!! 

First Base

I love so many Urban Decay products! My absolute favourites are all of the Naked eyeshadow palettes especially  Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay. I also adore the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay,  to keep my make up in place all day!

Blending In

Vice Mega Lipstick 3G - Exhibition - Urban Decay  has transformed my lips, stays on for hours and gets me loads of compliments 

First Base

What an amazing palette!!!! I love a good neutral look, especially in my work as a teacher! I think these colours will look amazing. Plus I think you can make them really pop if you use All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Urban Decay!!! I have got all of their makeup palette ranges too, as they have such a good range of colours and the formulas are second to none!!  Can’t wait to see what looks are created!! 

My faveeeee urban decay products are Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Fair Neutral - Urban Decay Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay andddddd Eden Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay 💕💕

First Base

For me the best urban decay product is the Naked Skin Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 12.5 - Urban Decay  I have it in 30NN and it is amazing! It has the long lasting wear of full coverage but it has a much lighter, more natural feel to it. I tried a sample on the recommendation of an urban decay makeup artist and I am hooked! I found I didn't need to use as much as I thought I would, and that it stayed on from 7am to 6pm (when i took my makeup off) without needing a top up - fantastic!!! Anyone who hasn't tried it - definitely give it a go!

Fresh Face

I love the fact that you can purchase the eyeshadows individually once you use them up in the palette! I still have the OG naked palette but I used up the colour naked basically straight away 🙈 I love if, so keep buying it as a top up Matte Eye Shadow 1.4G - naked - Urban Decay 

Fresh Face

I love the Urban Decay Brow Beater Pencil And Brush - Dark - Urban Decay  - it's the only product I've found so far that isn't too warm and lasts until I want to take it off! 💜💜

First Base
First Base

I love the Naked heat palette! The colours are amazing and the pigments are really strong. I also love the game of thrones palette again because the pigments are amazing and I’m a huge game of thrones fan! (can’t find the products in the # )

First Base

Loved the original Naked Palette back in the day, but more recently it’s been the  Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay.

However daily staples are All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  and Travel Size Eye Shadow Primer Potion 6Ml - Urban Decay - essential in getting makeup to last through 13hr shifts in hospital environment!!

Blending In

I absolutely adore the urban decay brand I have used almost every single product of this brand, very affordable and very very luxury brand, so when we get luxury and it’s within our budget when it’s amazing because at least we c

can everything then. And I absolutely love the colours in new palate and would love to grab a free pallet.. 😘😘❤️❤️

First Base

What a fantastic competition! I love Urban Decay products, they are good quality and cruelty free. 😌 My fave is Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

First Base

I love urban decay eyeshadows and the allnighter setting spray. The naked pallete is my go to for both day and night looks.