cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
nance
Winging It

#Urban Decay EYESHADOW PRIMER POTION

Kadie
First Base

My favourite urban decay product is the Born To Run Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay

BeaB
Fresh Face

Thank you for the opportunity. My favourite product is Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation 9G - Light Neutral - Urban Decay 

MeganS123
First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product is #sin eyeshadow  ! Absolutely love it! Would love to try the new shades in the Honey palette

SammyK
Fresh Face

I can’t live without my #naked2 or my Vice Comfort Matte Lipstick 3G - Hitch Hike - Urban Decay  love urban decay! Can’t wait to get hold of #staynaked in 10CP

Hey03Angel
First Base

I absolutely love the Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay I have been able to create so many day and night looks and the product lasts all day. I’m always a little sad to remove it 💖 

TeofanaN
Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is the Liquid Moon Dust Cream Eyeshadow - Recharged - Urban Decay  . I Love how sparkling and intense the colour is and it looks amazing on the lids. 

Sassy_tom12
Fresh Face

My favourite urban decay product is the Perversion Black Mascara 12Ml - Urban Decay  its my favourite i feel like my lashes are 10X more longer than what they are. I feel comfortable and feel fierce and free I just feel sassy with them. It’s amazing 😍💖

Loubilou29
First Base

Always loved a Naked Palette and depends on time of the year

It has been #urbandecaynaked3palette through the summer but can see this newbie being the new favourite!!! 

Aria
Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is the All Nighter setting spray. It makes my makeup last all day. All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  I can't live without it Heart

Mrene
Winging It

Heavy metal glitter eyeliners

MrsSp8
Getting Lippy

Oh my goodness, this looks amazing!!! My favourite Urban Decay product has got to be their All Nighter Setting Spray, such a fab product. Xx All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Lucinda1
First Base

I absolutely LOVE Urban Decay! ❤️

The All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay is my holy grail and I can’t leave the house without it!!

The naked palettes are my “go to” eyeshadows and I have never brought another brand of eyeshadows since!!

My favourite out of the 3 palettes (1, 3 and cherry) I own is Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay and cannot wait to try the new palette!! 🐝

Megan1234
First Base

I have all the urban decay eyeshadow palettes!! I’m in love with them! The best one is the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  lovely autumnal colours!! 

clairehunter199
Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is the All Nighter Setting spray. It makes my make-up look freshly applied all day long, it's amazing!

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

B_eth_D19
First Base

Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  is by far my fave! Easy to apply and blend and really makes my blue eyes out stand out. All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  keeps the colour locked in too!

AnaP
First Base

I love my #naked3palette

Saved up money to buy it and never regreted it! Smiley Happy

meem101
Fresh Face

My absolute fave product has to be Perversion Mascara - Reverb - Urban Decay 

goes on lovely and makes my lashes look really long x

SM96
Just Arrived

I love the #urbandecay naked cherry palette 🍒 the formula is so perfect, I use it EVERYDAY. It’s perfect for every day use but it’s really diverse, so I can use it to create amazing evening looks too! Love #urbandecay ❤️😻😻😻😻😻

Lyn310563
Winging It

De-Slick Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay can’t live without this product on my dressing table 

Swizzler
Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Love the colours!

Zooshoo
First Base

I was lucky enough to get the Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay  For my last birthday and since then it has been a staple in my routine! I love it for both day and night looks and would be lost without it. I am sure the new palette will be just as amazing!

Sam19
Fresh Face

Wow this is beautiful I would love to test and review this 😍

Peapod63
Winging It

Wow, what a fabulous palette! Thanks for giving us the chance to try it. My favourite Urban Decay product is the All Nighter Setting Spray because it does exactly what it says on the tin - even in the recent heatwave my makeup stayed put all day. I also love the fact you can get it in a little travel size spray which is just perfect for holidays. 

Sophie101
Fresh Face

My favourite urban decay product has to be the Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay , it’s super sparkly so it looks beaut on it’s own, but it helps keep my Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay looking even hotter than usual!

erika1
Fresh Face

I love my Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay 😍 One palette does so many looks! 

Shirazee
Winging It
AMBER786
Nailing It

Favourite Urban Decay product hands down is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Simmykin
Fresh Face

Both my daughters and I love Urban Decay. Of course mine goes missing all the time!!!  All time fave 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Heartless - Urban Decay   xx

Fliss
First Base

Absolutely love the Naked smokey eyeshadow palette which I believe they’ve discontinued now! Smiley Sad so need to try the new one! Also love the heavy metal glitter eyeliner 😍  Heavy Metal Glitter Liner Trio - Urban Decay 

IsabellaRachael
First Base

I absolutely ADORE the all nighter setting spray! Can’t leave the house without it! I have mini’s in all of my handbags just in case! I would love the opportunity to test out the new Naked Honey Palette! It looks amazing😍 

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay #

Smallprint
Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is the OG Naked palette. My now husband bought it for me 5 years ago and it was the first ever fancy eyeshadow palette I owned. Truly a makeup game changer! Naked Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Urban Decay 

Ammara92
First Base

Urban decay is one of my favourite brands!!! I love all their products so hard to choose few 😭 but my top few are;  Naked Skin Concealer 5Ml - Medium Light Warm - Urban Decay  All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  and #nakedWeightless Foundation

I also lovvee the Naked Flushed Make Up Palette - Sesso - Urban Decay  

Laura88
Winging It

I love the Urban Decay #allnighter setting spray. I also love the eyeliners and I’m surprised they don’t get more press as the coverage and pigment are great! 

lmckenzie
Fresh Face

Huge fan of UD products. The original Naked Pallette was an absolute game changer for me. But my favourite has got to be the All Nighter setting spray All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  I just cannot go on a night out without having used it 😍

Bex92
First Base

My absolute favourite UD product has to be the Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 10Ml - Fail Bait - Urban Decay  It makes any eyeshadow look amazing but I love pairing it with my Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay. The Honey palette looks amazing, I'd love the opportunity to try and review it 💕

amyjubbs
Total Glossip

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  is my go to UD product! nothing works as well as this does 😍😍

xbabiixgemx
Winging It

I have the Naked 2 Palette and the colour is so pigmented. It lasts and the colours are beautiful. They all compliment each other. Each of the palette they bring out just as good, if not better. ❤ This honey one sounds delicious and I would love to try it! 👌🏽🍯 Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  is also very gorgeous!

Amyeb
Winging It

Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner 7Ml - air guitar - Urban Decay love it 

Mo4
Blending In

My most loved #urbandecay product is the#naked pallet. An absolute classic with the most gorgeous shades😍😍 @MsUrbanDecay 

Amber6
Fresh Face
Jasplumridge
First Base

@EllenL  😍

I’ve got every single Urban Decay Eye Palette!! I’m loving the red/brown eyes at the moment so my everyday go to is the Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay but I can’t wait to try this new one!!!

I couldn’t live without my All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Emmatstorey
First Base

I can't live without my every day go to product Naked Cherry eyeshadow palette

Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

I love the highly pigmented colours from 'Privacy', cherry black which I use as an eyeliner, to 'Hot Spot' ivory that I use to highlight and to base layer my cut crease. 

I adore the easily blended mattes in this palette for my every day look and the beautiful shimmers to transition my eyes to a stunning night time look. 

I can't recommend this product highly enough, which is why I'm so excited to try their new palette x

NicRushby
Blending In

I swear by the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray - It’s fab!

This palette looks stunning.

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Looboo21
Getting Lippy

Wow I would love to be picked to try this one this palette looks amazing and perfect colours for this autumn time coming 🤞🤞

Holliemarie28
Fresh Face

Naked Skin Colour Correcting Fluid 6.2G - Peach - Urban Decay  omg I love this stuff ... perfect for extremely dark under eye circles caused by a combination of lack of sleep and working night shifts on the ambulances 😴🚑

Kellyr22
Nailing It

My favourite Urban Decay product is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  it’s great at keeping your makeup in place all day and all night ! Love it 😍 

LK
Winging It

A real toughie to choose an ultimate favourite but it has to be Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  🔥 whether it’s the mini or the full size it’s my go to and always receives so many compliments! For summer sizzling eyes or winter burn shades 🥰😊👏🏼

Rosh300
Fresh Face

This palette looks amazing! @EllenL 

My favourite product has to be urban decays 24/7 Glide on eye pencil 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Heartless - Urban Decay  It’s the perfect accompaniment to any eyeshadow palette and really does last all day!Heart xxx

Hannahthomsett
First Base

This palette is absolutely stunning and thank you @EllenL for giving all of us poor uni students an opportunity to get some beautiful new makeup. Love the chocolate and gold tones in this palette - so classy. My second favourite urban decay product is the new stay naked foundation (my mum treated me and it’s so lovely) but the ultimate favourite has to be All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray Duo - Urban Decay  nothing beats it and of course you have to get two at once as there is never enough!!! ❤️