cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Winging It

I love love LOVE urban decay!!! 😍😍 My all time fav product from them is the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Heartless - Urban Decay  they’re so pigmented and don’t pull on the eyelid it’d only be right to complete the look with the new eyeshadow pallette wouldn’t it 🤷🏻‍♀️😉😛

First Base

I have many Urban Decay products and boy do they not disappoint! My all time fave has to be the Backtalk Make Up Palette - . - Urban Decay 

Super versatile palette especially for travelling! Stunning highlighters, blushers & eyeshadows all in one compact product with packaging that is not fragile; perfect for taking on holiday!

Fresh Face

Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation 9G - Light Neutral - Urban Decay 

My favourite. 

Blending In

I first fell in love with #UrbanDecay when I received a #HeavyMetals palette as part of a leaving gift from old job. I've spent so much time playing with that but I'd love to try this #NakedHoney now please xxx

Blending In

The Urban Decay Naked 3 is my all time favourite palette so far its 100% my must have no matter where I go. Heart

Fresh Face
All Eyes on Me
First Base

My favourite product is the Born to run eyeshadow palette!

This honey palette looks amazing! can not wait to try it 

Winging It

I love Urban Decay! If I had to choose one product I adore the most it would have to be naked cherry eye palette  such gorgeous shades and pigment is super strong #cherryeyepalette-UrbanDecay x

First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product is the original #naked palette. Fab selection of dark/light and matte/shimmery shades and the packaging makes it so luxurious! Have even found multi use for some of the shades as highlighter and eye liner when using a depleted make up kit!

Fresh Face

My favourite Urban Decay product is the ##NakedCherry palette, I love the bold shimmery colours. I’d love the opportunity to try this UD Honey xx

Winging It

I’ve never tried urban decay. 😭😭😭 

Nailing It

My favourite Urban Decay product is the Brow Blade Ink Stain And Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil - Bruette Betty - Urban Decay  I've yet to find a brow product that compares...

First Base

@EllenL the colours in this palette are gorgeous! My favourite UD product is Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay , my eyeshadow lasts all day without creases. 

First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product is definitely Perversion mascara. #urbandecayperversionmascara 

First Base

The Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay is so beautiful, I absolutely love the colours (particularly Trick) 😍

First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay . It's one of my holy grails because it helps set my makeup in place with very minimal smudging. It also has a pleasant smell and definitely recommend this too. I've never owned Urban Decay eyeshadows so this would best for me to try out the Honey Palette which looks like it has the colours that would compliment my asian skin Smiley Happy

Fresh Face

I love a good eyeshadow palette, so my favourite Urban Decay Palette is Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay , I love all the beautiful colours in it!

Winging It

Wow!! 😍😍

Like alot of people i cant choose just one so...

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  to keep my oils at bay

Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  

I use both of the palletes daily and i LOVE them! 

Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner 7.5Ml - Midnight Cowboy - Urban Decay 

I just dont think you can get better than midnight cowboy! 

Vice Comfort Matte Lipstick 3G - 1993 - Urban Decay  my perfect go to browny nude lipstick 

💜💜💜💜💜💜

Fresh Face

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay is my all time no1 fave product!!! I use it daily to perfectly set my eyeshadow. My fave pallet being the  Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay 🔥 

First Base

Limited Edition Heavy Metals Eye Shadow Palette 20 X 0.8G - Urban Decay  is my absolute favourite urban decay product- its my go to palette for nights out! I love the packaging, massive mirror and the colours cover all I need metallic wise! I do use the eye potion primer to start with, but think thats entirely optional.

Getting Lippy

Oh my goodness, this palette looks SO beautiful! I love the Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner 7.5Ml - glamrock - Urban Decay , I do love a bit of glitter and find these liners fab and so versatile. I think my number one product would have to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay though. I always get very hot and find this amazing for keeping everything in place, no more runny eye make up or bits of tissue stuck to my face from mopping up my foundation 😄

Nailing It

Thanks for the chance @EllenL  Heart

My favourite Urban Decay product is  Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 
Urban Decay Naked Reloaded Eye shadow palette. The colours are very pigmented, buildable  and  silky soft.

Can't wait to get the new Naked Honey palette! Heart
If you have brown eyes, gold and coppery shadows are perfect for us. Honey palette is dreamy!!!!
Fingers crossed.

Getting Lippy

I dont wear make up very often but I would love to try this out 😁

First Base

I would to say my favourite product is the Naked Flushed 14G - Naked - Urban Decay  🎨. Super handy and easy to apply. Followed by the Naked Basics Eye Shadow Palette 6 X 1.3G - Urban Decay  which is my signature look. 👀

The new 🍯 palette looks awesome. 

Nailing It

My all time favourite is the Naked Cherry eye palette.     So much so, I went for the triple.  

First bought it for myself then to stop daughter number 2 using mine (and forgetting to give it back), I bought her one.      It gets better ... daughter number 1 then complained she felt left out, so I had to go and buy her one too.    

At least I got to add to my Debenhams Beauty Card points balance! 😳

Fresh Face

I love the #allnighter setting spray!!! It keeps my makeup perfect all day and night 😍

Winging It

My all time favourite urban decay products is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  I have really oily skin so my make up always slides off even with a ridiculous amount of powder and this product was a game changer for me I love it! It keeps my makeup on all day and night!

would love to try this pallet I’ve never been able to afford to but them! ☺️

First Base

My favourite product has to be the naked smoky palette. I have all the naked palettes so far so would love to try this one  Naked Smoky Eye Shadow Palette 12 X 1.3G - Fail Bait - Urban Decay 

Fresh Face

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay is my favourite must have product 

Getting Lippy
Spoiler
Heavy Metal Glitter Liner Trio - Urban Decay Love this product it enhances my eyes and gives confidence 

Fresh Face

My favourite urban decay product is the all nighter setting spray! Really does what it says on the tin.  # All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Fresh Face
First Base

My favourite is #Naked 2 Palette - Urban Decay

I love the colours and how they are blended on my skin. SUPERB GUYS! I would like to try and review ...

I use them everyday and for every great special event to which I am invited to take

@EllenL wrote:
New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

part to.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

@EllenL
Winging It

I would love to try this! My favourite product is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay I use it every time I do a full face of make up 😀 

Fresh Face

There are so many fabulous products which make it as popular as it is. Personally for me and probably many others I find the eyeshadow the best, especially the palettes as they are so handy to carry on the go. Also they are super buildable and blend nicely. The pigmentation is to die for I prefer the shimmery colours as it gives the eyes a nice pop, all of the colours in this palette look really nice. I love my existing palettes such as two of my favourites Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay  and newly bought  Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay  but I can't wait to try something elseHeart

Winging It
First Base

I love the Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  but my all time favourite has to be All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay ! Love all the pallettes though 😍

Winging It

New Honey palette looks very exciting. My all time favourite UD product first Naked palette - colour selection very complementary.

Fresh Face

Urban decay has always been one of my all time favourite brands. Every launch never fails to wow me. My personal favourites are the #Naked heat pallete with gorgeous rich shades, the #24/7 glide on lip liners and the #all nighter setting spray is revolutionary. I would love to get my hands on the Naked honey pallete. The shades look divine@urbandecay🔥👌�

First Base

There are many comments I love from urban decay but my all time favourite and item I won’t live without is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  

First Base

My fave is the Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay such a good formula! 

Fresh Face

My all-time favourite lipstick, my nude HG, is Vice Sheer Shimmer Lipstick 3G - Ex girlfriend - Urban Decay and I also  love the the eye pencils, especially the 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil 12G - Corrupt - Urban Decay  and the limited edition Dragon Smoke. 

Fresh Face
First Base

What a great competition! I'd love to be in for a chance to win this great product! 

I've been using urban decay products for absolute years now, but my fave thing I still reach most days is my #Naked2UrbanDecaypalette

Fingers crossed I here back 🙏🤞

First Base

There are many products I love by Urban Decay but there is one item I won’t live without and that is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Nailing It

Oh wow this is amazing! 😍 my favourite is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Fresh Face

My favourite UD product is the Naked Cherry palette, the colors are so pretty, easy to blend and very pigmented. You can create so many looks for every day but also for going out.

Winging It

I am so excited to try the new honey pallet.  My fav UD is#all nighter setting spray I have 3 

and # naked cherry pallet .

Fresh Face

Need to try these!

Love the colours! 

Always recommended to me, so it would be great to try them 👌 xx

#yesplease #urbandecayneeded