cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

New on You: Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette

To celebrate the launch of Urban Decay's latest must-have eyeshadow palette, we're BUZZED to be giving away 100 Naked Honey Palettes for FREE for our Community members to test & review before it launches at Debenhams!

The palette has 12 golden neutrals including classic golds, warm ambers, and rich chocolate browns: perfect for creating a swarm of looks, from bright and sunny to dangerously seductive after dark. Fronted by the incredible Lizzo and Joey King, you'll ooze all kinds of confidence wearing these shades.

thumbnail_EXCLUSIVE_DEBS_UDSHORTLIST_28_01.jpg

For the chance to enter, log in or register on the Community, click 'Post a Comment' below and tell us your favourite Urban Decay product (don't forget to use the '#' to tag it)! 100 members will be chosen at random to receive the product, along with 5 questions to answer and post on the Community for your fellow members to see.

Ends at midnight on Friday 20th September.

Shop all Urban Decay here.

T&Cs: Entries will close at midnight on 20/09/19. 100 members will be chosen at random from the entries. Product will be given in exchange for a review on the Community. The product cannot be returned and there is no cash alternative.

4,071 Comments
Blending In

Favourite urban decay has to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  can dance all night, go to pool/beach/boat parties and your makeup doesn't budge! Kept me looking flawless as a bridesmaid many times! Definitely the best setting spray on the market love #urban decaySmiley Happy

Multimasker

Omg I would die to get my hands on this palette. It looks stunning. 

My favourite urban decay product has got to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Holds your makeup on your face like glue 😍

All Eyes on Me

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay all day long honey 🍯  🐝 

Winging It

What beauty colours it's the only colours that suite me. Very nice I must say. 

Winging It

Hi thanx for the opportunity.I almost like every make up of urban decay its amzing.

Getting Lippy

I love the Naked Skin Ultra Definition Powder Foundation 9G - Medium Light Warm - Urban Decay one of my favs Smiley Happy would love to try these new eyeshadows x

Nailing It

What a beauty 

my fav urban decay product is All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray - Urban Decay 

thanks very much x

Fresh Face

Oh my goodness! How do I just pick one? I absolutely love all Urban Decay Makeup and an obvious essential is the #Naked palette! However this could be the new contender! The colours look insane and its definitely going on my Christmas list! I am also a big fan of the #Moondust  in Space Cowboy! I am too excited for the launch of honey!!! xxx

Fresh Face

I’ve had the Urban Decay Naked Heat since the week it came out and it’s been a very well-loved staple. I haven’t touched a different eyeshadow palette since I got it. I also adore the All Nighter Setting Spray and the Naked Skin foundation! 

Winging It

What a fabulous giveaway!! I’m a huge fan of most urban Decay products but this my favourite would have to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay This is a miracle in a bottle. It literally does what it says, it honestly makes your makeup stay on all day! This is the best settings spray I have ever purchased and will continue to use this one. I 100% recommend x

First Base

My favourite Urban Decay product has to be the All Night cherry setting spray 🍒 it’s a fantastic product! You can fall asleep in it and your makeup will still be in place the morning after the night before. Not that I am suggesting you sleep in a full face of makeup but if you do it will be your new bff 👯 

Getting Lippy
Fresh Face

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  life saver! never tried an eyeshadow pallete but would love to 

Getting Lippy

My favourite urban decay product is the eyeshadow potion primer. I am on my 2nd tube of it, it’s the best one I’ve ever used! I would love to try it with the naked honey palette and create some insane looks with it😍🥰

Getting Lippy

I love all of the Urban Decay Naked palettes but my favourite one is defo the Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay!

Fresh Face

My favourite urban decay product is definitely the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay ! It’s always a must for me and the spray distribution is perfect

Winging It

Thank you for this brilliant opportunity! This pallete looks amazing! I would love to give it a try as i have never used an Urban Decay one.

I really love using ##All nighter setting spray by Urban Decay  . It is divine!

Fresh Face

My ultimate favourite UD product is the 24/7 waterline eye pencil. It is super smooth, gives a amazing black frame to my eyes making the blue of them POP !!! I am also a super huge fan of the All Nighter setting spray.

Would be really amazing & honoured to win this gorgeous palette !!

24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil 11G - Black - Urban Decay 

Winging It

My all time fave product is Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay Love the colours, and this Honey palette looks lovely too.

Fresh Face

My favourite product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  It keeps my makeup on all day and doesn’t have the sticky feeling some setting sprays have! Also love the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

First Base

@EllenLits almost impossible to pick! I love the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay, use it everyday! But there’s a special place in my heart for Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay which has such a beautiful set of colours and I was most excited to add it to my collection, until I saw this one, and I think it could be a favourite going forward, the glitters look to die for!

First Base

Without a shadow of a doubt my favourite Urban Decay product is Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette - Urban Decay  it has shades that suit day & night, I particularly love the sparkly ones, especially when I get comments “you have glitter on your face” yes I know, why wouldn’t I want glitter on my face ALL DAY!? The quality is great & long wearing. Would love to try the honey palette...look at the sparkles!!! 

First Base

Love to try the new urban decay honey palette as I have had some lovely palette from here and there are always very high pigmentation. I would very love to try and review this product and to tell people what it is like. #urbandecaynakedhoneypalette @EllenL @urbandecay

Winging It

My favourite Urban Decay item is the #staynakedweightlessfoundation I got shade matched instore and got my perfect shade, it’s amazing... 

Fresh Face

I haven't used any of the urban decay brand yet.I would love to be chosen to have the opportunity to try the eyeshadow palette and do a review.Im new to the community.But I'm sure I would make a great reviewer if chosen.Ty Joyce Brackins.

Getting Lippy

My favourite Urban Decay product is the Brow Beater Pencil and Brush (Dark), as it works well every time 

Brow Beater Pencil And Brush - Dark - Urban Decay 

Fresh Face

My favourite product is All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay  and I would love to try this palette 

First Base

As a new mummy to be- I’m hoping when my sons born in November I can revamp my make up draw and make myself look like myself again! (Pregnancy hasn’t be kind to me!) 

I already love all the urban decay pallets, but my favourite product is the fix it spray ‘all night’ as it literally does what it says on the tin!#urbandecayallnight

#bringthismummybacktolife

First Base

Would love one.

Winging It
Oooh soo many Urban Decay favs but top one has to be #Urban Decay All Nighter. It's definitely worth it the price my makeup doesn't budge one bit. Even through sweat, the makeup doesn't move and the most amazing part is that it doesn't break me out like most of the setting sprays do!
Blending In

My favourite urban decay products are the Eyeshadow Primer Potion-Eden - Urban Decay to keep my Naked Heat Eye Shadow Palette 1.3G X 12 - Urban Decay on all day! Finished off with All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay - perfect! 

Fresh Face

My favourite product is #glitter eyeliners#Urban Decay#eyeshadow primer#eye shadow pallets .I love UD eye make up .

would love to try new palette!!!💓💕💕

Winging It
Winging It
Fresh Face

Ooh lala where to begin, I fell in love with my Urban Decay palette (Naked 2) initially, that I had to get them all!! 😍 And all of my UD #Nakedpalettes including the Naked Reloaded Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay  has always been my go-to eyeshadow palette for me and my clients.  I also fell in love with their lipsticks and who can not miss their All Day All Night Travel Duo - Urban Decay ? I am a hands down fan or Urban Decay, so it would really mean to me if I will get the Urban Decay #Honey palette ❤20190916_170902.jpg

Blending In

Thanks for this opportunity my favourite ##Urban Decay product is the All Nighter Setting Spray 118ML##

I would really like an opportunity to try this new Pallette xx

Winging It

My favourite product is #Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay  These colours are absolutely gold! And I would love to win.. please 💖

Fresh Face

My all time favourite Urban Decay product has to be my Naked Cherry eyeshadow palette as the colours and pigment are just exquisite!

Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 

Getting Lippy

Hello lovelies!

Well my most fave urban decay product has to be the 

Perversion Black Mascara 12Ml - Urban Decay 

I absolutely live for this! It doesn't clump up and it applies so smoothly.it lasts for hours and hours. I find some mascaras make my eyes water and sore but this is wonderful,I'm.quite pale so my eyelashes are fair so having this beaut in my collection is a go to every day! If you haven't tried it then go and check it out ❤️

Getting Lippy

I My all time favourite Urban Decay product is the Naked Cherry Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay, the colours are so matte and metallic.❤️

First Base

My favourite has got to be Naked Petite Heat Eye Shadow Palette - . - Urban Decay  it’s absolutely beautiful and the colours go so well together for a casual eyeshadow look! Use it almost every day 

First Base

In all honesty I’ve never used an urban decay product! But as soon as I heard this Honey palette was releasing I knew I had to have it! And then I saw this competition! The colours are to die for 😍 and the name in itself is beautiful! I need of some eyeshadow practice!

First Base

Haven’t had the chance to try many Urban Decay products BUT the ones I have tried I considered holy grail. No makeup look is complete without the Original Eye Shadow Primer Potion 11Ml - Baked - Urban Decay, I don’t really know how I survived without this under my shadows! The real MVP though has to be the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay . Light makeup, full makeup, winter, summer, I am misting this all over, and my face won’t budge!!

Winging It

Love stay naked foundation. Absolutely amazing product Smiley Happy

Getting Lippy
Winging It
My best one is #UrbanDecay Eyeshadow Primer Potion 😍
Winging It

I'd love the chance to try out this super looking pallete, I know my daughters will be all over these honey tones!  Our recommended UD pallete is Moon Dust Eye Shadow Palette - Urban Decay 😊

Nailing It

I'm not sure I can narrow it down to just one favourite product as UD is my absolute ride or die! Top 3

All Nighter Full Coverage Longwear Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 5.5 - Urban Decay 

All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay 

Urban Defence Face Primer 30Ml - Urban Decay 

Winging It

As much as I love my Game of Thrones palette, I’ve gotta say it’s the All Nighter Setting Spray 118Ml - Urban Decay !

Winging It
My favourite one is #UrbanDecay eyeshadow primer potion 😍